Why GOD Has To Make A New Earth, A Clean Earth = Genesis 4;10-11, Numbers 35;33, Ezekiel 32;6, Revel

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Miz KJV Only

Oct 20, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why GOD Has To Make A New Earth, A Clean Earth = Genesis 4;10-11, Numbers 35;33, Ezekiel 32;6, Revelation 18;21, 24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genesis 4;10-11
And He said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Deuteronomy 12;16
Only ye shall not eat the blood; ye shall pour it upon the earth as water.

Deuteronomy 15:23
Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.

Numbers 35;33
So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Isaiah 26;21
For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Ezekiel 9:9
Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

Psalms 106:37-38
Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Ezekiel 32;6
I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee.

Ezekiel 36;18
Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Revelation 18;21, 24
And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

AMEN

Reactions: Charlie24

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why GOD Has To Make A New Earth, A Clean Earth = Genesis 4;10-11, Numbers 35;33, Ezekiel 32;6, Revelation 18;21, 24
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genesis 4;10-11
And He said, What hast thou done? the voice of thy brother's blood crieth unto me from the ground. And now art thou cursed from the earth, which hath opened her mouth to receive thy brother's blood from thy hand;

Deuteronomy 12;16

Only thou shalt not eat the blood thereof; thou shalt pour it upon the ground as water.

Numbers 35;33
So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

Isaiah 26;21
For, behold, the LORD cometh out of His place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Then said he unto me, The iniquity of the house of Israel and Judah is exceeding great, and the land is full of blood, and the city full of perverseness: for they say, The LORD hath forsaken the earth, and the LORD seeth not.

Yea, they sacrificed their sons and their daughters unto devils, And shed innocent blood, even the blood of their sons and of their daughters, whom they sacrificed unto the idols of Canaan: and the land was polluted with blood.

Ezekiel 32;6
I will also water with thy blood the land wherein thou swimmest, even to the mountains; and the rivers shall be full of thee.

Ezekiel 36;18
Wherefore I poured my fury upon them for the blood that they had shed upon the land, and for their idols wherewith they had polluted it:

Revelation 18;21, 24
And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great city Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all.

And in her was found the blood of prophets, and of saints, and of all that were slain upon the earth.

AMEN

Do you understand what the new earth is maam?

Charlie24

Feb 24, 2021
Monroe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Genesis 4;10-11

Deuteronomy 12;16

Numbers 35;33

Isaiah 26;21

Ezekiel 32;6

Ezekiel 36;18

Revelation 18;21, 24

AMEN

Yes, all traces of sin will be erased. The new earth will be what God originally intended for man, no knowledge of sin.

That is guaranteed by what Christ did in defeating sin for us!

Reactions: ChristisGod

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Genesis 4;10-11

Deuteronomy 12;16

Numbers 35;33

Isaiah 26;21

Ezekiel 32;6

Ezekiel 36;18

Revelation 18;21, 24

AMEN

And the biggest reason is that as Paul wrote in romans that creation was subject to futility. Creation was placed under a curse because of Adam!

JunChosen

Apr 7, 2020
Los Angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why GOD Has To Make A New Earth, A Clean Earth
BECAUSE this present earth is a sin-cursed earth and since the bodies of His children will He make glorified bodies on the last day, therefore He has to create a new heaven and a new earth where righteousness dwells.

Jesus said in John 12:2-3:
2) In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you
3) And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also.

Revelation 21:2-4 reads:
2) And I john saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3) And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4) And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Glory, Alleluia!.

To God Be The Glory

Skovand1075

Jul 13, 2022
Alabama.
www.instagram.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good book on this is “ Surprised by Hope “ by NT Wright. New Heaven and Earth is not literal. It’s symbolism. That’s why you find it being mentioned in highly stylized writings. Since it’s not meant to be read literally, it allows us to harmonize contradictory statements in the Bible about it.

such as in these verses it means death and birth on the new earth.

Isaiah 65:17-23
New American Standard Bible

17 “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth;
And the former things will not be remembered or come to mind.
18 But be glad and rejoice forever in what I create;
For behold, I create Jerusalem for rejoicing
And her people for gladness.
19 I will also rejoice in Jerusalem and be glad in My people;
And there will no longer be heard in her
The voice of weeping and the sound of crying.
20 No longer will there be in it an infant who lives only a few days,
Or an old person who does not live out his days;
For the youth will die at the age of a hundred,
And the one who does not reach the age of a hundred
Will be thought accursed.
21 They will build houses and inhabit them;
They will also plant vineyards and eat their fruit.
22 They will not build and another inhabit,
They will not plant and another eat;
For as the lifetime of a tree, so will be the days of My people,
And My chosen ones will fully enjoy the work of their hands.
23 They will not labor in vain,
Or give birth to children for disaster;
For they are the descendants of those blessed by the Lord,
And their descendants with them.

So there is death and birth mentioned there in the new heavens and earth but later on in the New Testament we see no death or birth. So either Yahweh changed their mind or either the prophet got it wrong…. Or both are true because it’s not painting a literal picture but a metaphorical one. Such as why it mentions ( no sea ) on the new earth in revelation. That’s hyperlinking to the chaotic waters and baptism.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That curse was lifted during the time of Noah and the flood. Genesis 5:29; 8:21

Nope Won't be lifted until all the sons of God are revealed.

Romans 8:

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

20 For the creature was made subject to vanity, not willingly, but by reason of him who hath subjected the same in hope,

21 Because the creature itself also shall be delivered from the bondage of corruption into the glorious liberty of the children of God.

22 For we know that the whole creation groaneth and travaileth in pain together until now.

23 And not only they, but ourselves also, which have the firstfruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting for the adoption, to wit, the redemption of our body.

Still future according to the Inspired Word of God!

BARNEY BRIGHT

Oct 29, 2017
Thomaston Georgia
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You believe what you choose to believe but iI disagree with you. I also believe scripture disagrees with you. Now I agree it will not be until the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ that the earth will be made a paradise, but the curse of the ground has already been lifted. When Noah and his family came out of the Ark God said to them at Genesis 9:1, “Be fruitful and become many and fill the earth. This is a similar command that God gave the first couple at Genesis 1:28 which says in part, "Be fruitful and become many, fill the earth and subdue it." At Genesis 1:28 God tells the first couple to not only multiply and fill the earth but to subdue the earth. Now since God commanded this to sinless perfect humans before they had disobeyed God, they were able to subdue the the earth the way God intended sinless perfect humans to subdue the earth, but when they disobeyed God, that changed. Sinful imperfect humans could not possibly subdue the earth the way God intended sinless perfect humans to subdue the earth. This is why God didn't tell Noah and his family to subdue it. They were to multiply and fill the earth but not to subdue it. God knew that sinful imperfect humans can't subdue the earth like sinless perfect humans can. The the earth being subdued as God intended for humans to subdue the earth will not happen until the thousand year reign of Jesus Christ.