Why humans ?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
why did God create us as humans to sin and suffer and die and cause Him to suffer and be sinned against and be crucified - why did He not instead create us as good angels - twinc

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Good Question twinc.

One day we will know the answers.

smiley-signs138.gif

Reactions: Nancy

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
why did God create us as humans to sin and suffer and die and cause Him to suffer and be sinned against and be crucified - why did He not instead create us as good angels - twinc
Good question. But even out of the total number of angels, 1/3rd sinned and were cast out of Heaven. The remainder stayed as holy angels.

The only answer which makes sense is that human beings and angels were created as free moral agents who could either love God and obey Him, or not love God and disobey Him. But the blame lies squarely on the shoulders of Adam and Eve. They has not the slightest excuse to disobey God, and yet they did, and brought a curse on the human race.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are to be the new generation of 'tested' angels that display God's nature to creation including the universe...

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are to be the new generation of 'tested' angels that display God's nature to creation including the universe...

Wow! I like that.
I hope you get to expand on it a bit..if the thread continues..
Good thought.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ha where are you getting all these hip attachments lol

Haha! I just drag and dropped them onto my laptop, and drag and drop them into a post..it's almost faster than clicking on the smily icon and picking one. Fun eh.
il_340x270.1082929331_i5oa.jpg

Reactions: bbyrd009

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Haha! I just drag and dropped them onto my laptop, and drag and drop them into a post..it's almost faster than clicking on the smily icon and picking one. Fun eh.
View attachment 3017

so we see none can answer but HE alone and this HE does at Luke 7:44-47 for those with ears to hear - twinc

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where does it state that God created us to sin? How does that fit with God calling his creation "very good"? What makes you think that God creating us as "angels" would suddenly make us "good" knowing that Satan, an angel was also "good", or "perfect in his ways" yet sin was still found within him? What makes you think we would have ended up any differently? Mind you, Jesus Christ stated that we will be like the angels in heaven, but it has nothing to do with "becoming good" or "sinless" like many people assume it does and everything to do with being given immortality like the angels in heaven, nothing more and nothing less. There will no longer be a need to procreate because of this.

(Luke 20:34-38) "And Jesus answering said unto them, The children of this world marry, and are given in marriage: {35} But they which shall be accounted worthy to obtain that world, and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage: {36} Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection. {37} Now that the dead are raised, even Moses shewed at the bush, when he calleth the Lord the God of Abraham, and the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. {38} For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him."

A better question that needs answering is why God put the tree of the knowledge of good & evil in the garden to start with. Once you find the real truth about it, you will have your answer for why God allows the world to be the way it is. To get your answer, I suggest you start with the temptation of the first sinner Satan and go from there.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am thinking because He did not create the Angels in His Image like He did with us. He wants fellowship with us, want's to walk in the restored garden with us again, side by side like He did with Adam and Eve. "We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus...Ephesians 2:10 Don't try too hard to wrap your head around how HUGE His Love is for us but, it is way big.
He would have robots had He just created angels to "be good" and love Him. Then again, maybe He was just bored! lol
Be blessed,
-nancy

Reactions: Helen

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." (John 15:13). This life is an opportunity to prove how great a love we have for God, enduring sufferings for His sake. Jesus proved His love for the Father by giving his life on a cross, despising the shame, and was set down at the right hand of God in glory. Those who love Him will emulate His example, and sit with Him in heavenly places in eternity. This willing obedience (even unto suffering and death) is why our place in eternity will be far greater than that of the angels.

TheHolyBookEnds

Jun 12, 2018
Neighbour
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Humans were created to be the "judges" between the case of God and Lucifer/satan. When Lucifer rebelled, two sides existed in Heaven without a third. A third was created, to be the judges. Satan tampered with the witnesses. Jesus restores the jury. Revelation 12:7-10; Isaiah 14:12-22; Ezekiel 28:11-19; Luke 10:18; Job 1:1-22, 2:1-10, 4:12-21, 41:1-34; 1 Corinthians 6:2,3 (comapre to Ezekiel 28:17, Christians are the "kings"); 2 Thessalonians 2:7; Revelation 2:13; Psalms 94:20; Daniel 9:26 ("end of the war (controversy)"); Zechariah 3:1-10; Jude 1:9; Daniel 10:1-21, 12:1; Ephesians 6:12; Micah 4:8; Revelation 20:1-15; Daniel 7:9-10,22; Romans 3:4; Psalms 51:4, etc, etc.

For origins of Evil and why humans, please consider reading:

The Great Controversy, Chapter 29 - The Origins of Evil - http://text.egwwritings.org/publicationtoc.php?bookCode=GC&lang=en&collection=2&section=all

Patriarchs and Prophets, Chapters 1-4 [1] Why was Sin Permitted, [2] The Creation, [3] The Temptation and Fall, [4] The Plan of Redemption - http://text.egwwritings.org/publicationtoc.php?bookCode=PP&lang=en&collection=2&section=all

The Story of Redemption, Chapters 1-5 [1] The Fall of Lucifer, [2] The Creation, [3] Consequences of Rebellion, [4] Temptation and Fall, [5] The Plan of Salvation - http://text.egwwritings.org/publicationtoc.php?bookCode=SR&lang=en&collection=2&section=all

Early Writings, Chapters The Fall of Satan, The Fall of Man, The Plan of Salvation - http://text.egwwritings.org/publicationtoc.php?bookCode=EW&lang=en&collection=2&section=all

The Truth About Angels, Chapters 3-5, [3] Angels in Heaven Before the Rebellion, [4] The Origin of Evil, [5] The Rebellious Angels Are Cast Out, and Adam and Eve Fall -
http://text.egwwritings.org/publicationtoc.php?bookCode=TA&lang=en&collection=2&section=all

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
OP; Why...?

Psalms 131:1
LORD, my heart is not haughty, nor mine eyes lofty: neither do I exercise myself in great matters, or in things too high for me.

Peace passes understanding. I choose peace.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am thinking because He did not create the Angels in His Image like He did with us. He wants fellowship with us, want's to walk in the restored garden with us again, side by side like He did with Adam and Eve. "We are His workmanship created in Christ Jesus...Ephesians 2:10 Don't try too hard to wrap your head around how HUGE His Love is for us but, it is way big.
He would have robots had He just created angels to "be good" and love Him. Then again, maybe He was just bored! lol
Be blessed,
-nancy
P.S. Maybe God was lonely...