Why nobody understand the Three Angels Message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay let me try this one. If the Holy Spirit is a person a god apart of Jesus and the Father. Look in the whole new testament of you can see, that the apostles in their letters, who the give the greatings. In which names they begin their writings and in what names they ended their greetings. I hope that the devil don't stop you to go search. If you find one greeting in the name of the Holy Spirit let me know. Sorry my friend, my teaching come from my teacher JESUS CHRIST. Again nowhere in the Bible you read the word trinity. Read Galatians 1:1-10.
So epistle greetings are the only thing that qualifies? I already gave you a ton of examples in the letters to the churches in Revelation where Jesus, Himself, dictated for them to listen to what the Spirit says to the churches.

And just to clear up something you said, the trinity doesn't mean there are three gods. The Holy Spirit isn't a separate God. God is one God who shows Himself in three persons. Like my comparison of how we are made up of a spirit, soul, and body, yet we aren't three people; we're one person. But they all work together in different ways to make up a complete person. That's how we were made in God's image, and if you'll remember, God said, "Let us make man in our image."

Reactions: Helen and Armadillo

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Okay let me write something about the trinity doctrine for you. First it denial Jesus as a son and God as a father. This teaching declare that all three are God. Three separate God but they are one. What kind of mathematics IS this? Einstein will never find a solution for this brainwash theory. When it is so far I'm gonna write about this false teaching. Stay alert my brother. First I must talk to the one that God has sent me here to find the truth. There are many anonymous people who God has opened their mind for the truth.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Okay let me write something about the trinity doctrine for you. First it denial Jesus as a son and God as a father. This teaching declare that all three are God. Three separate God but they are one. What kind of mathematics IS this? Einstein will never find a solution for this brainwash theory. When it is so far I'm gonna write about this false teaching. Stay alert my brother. First I must talk to the one that God has sent me here to find the truth. There are many anonymous people who God has opened their mind for the truth.

There are many different beliefs about the Godhead...it is not a matter of life or death...to me it is just a silly sidetrack and distraction.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
There are many different beliefs about the Godhead...it is not a matter of life or death...to me it is just a silly sidetrack and distraction.
For me it is important, because the trinity doctrine denial Jesus as a son and God as a father. That's why it is a false teaching.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
O!! I think that here are Christians, my friend don't you interested to go search and read, I know you don't understand it. And then ask questions.
I have search there are Christian but the majority follow their pastors no Jesus.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
well apparently it is a pop SDA doctrine passage, and the doctrine is pretty easy to get online; but i'd love to hear how the SDAs got it wrong, in your opinion
The only wrong thing the SDA have is the false trinity doctrine.

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
So we have another non-trinitarian believer onboard. Good luck with that @Pipiripi. Hope you realise that you have joined a Trinity believing, Christian forum. o_O;):D @Pipiripi can you see that emblem at the top left of the forums main page? It's the sign of the Trinity or commonly known as the Trinity knot. :eek::eek::confused:

Reactions: Armadillo

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's absolutely not true. People who believe in the trinity absolutely do not deny Jesus as a son and God as a Father. The Trinity, or godhead, is made up of the Father, Word, and Holy Spirit. John 1:1 teaches that the Word was in the beginning, the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:14 says the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. When Jesus was born, He became the only begotten Son of God. They have a relationship of Father and Son. But as evidenced in John 1:1, even though they interact as a Father and Son, they're still part of the same godhead.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
(speaking of Jesus)

About your statement about Mathematics and Einstein, are you really going to confine the infinite Almighty God to a box small enough to fit within our extremely finite minds? There will be a lot of depths of God that our minds won't be able to completely fathom in our current constraints.

Reactions: Helen and Armadillo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
The only wrong thing the SDA have is the false trinity doctrine.
and i guess "knot" is a great way to rep it, huh? For what it's worth bro, you have wandered into an undercover Catholic forum, but quite a few ppl in here have issues with the practice of Trinity, myself included. The doctrine i don't object to so much, personally

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, the messages will never be understood as they were written, to pertain to the end of the Jewish System of Sacrifices.... as long as we insist (as millions do) that those angels were looking into a crystal ball, and speaking of things way off thousands of years in the future.

The book of Revelation goes out of its way to tell us (TWICE) that most everything that happened in that book, happened within a very short time of its authorship. (about 66-67 AD) But, we refuse to accept those words.

I think we just crave the Hal Lindsey-type hype.

Last edited:

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, I can give you a ton of scriptural evidence that the Holy Spirit is a person.

Rev. 2:7,11,17,29 and Rev. 3:6,13,22 all say that the Spirit speaks to the churches.

What makes you who you are is your soul, which is made up of your mind, will, and emotions. That makes up your personality.

Romans 8:26-27 teaches that God knows the mind of the Spirit.

1 Corinthians 2:11 says that the Spirit knows the things of God. You can't know something without a mind.

1 Corinthians 12:11 says that the Spirit distributes gifts as He wills, which shows that the Spirit has a will

Now for some scriptures that show the Holy Spirit has emotions. Romans 5:5 talks about the Holy Spirit pouring the love of God into our hearts. 1 Thessalonians 1:6 talks about the joy of the Holy Spirit. Hebrews 10:29 says the Holy Spirit can be insulted. Genesis 6:3 says the Spirit won't always strive with man. Matthew 12:31-32 talks about how the Spirit can be blasphemed, which is more serious than blaspheming Jesus.

Galatians 5:22 has a whole description of the Holy Spirit's personality, called the Fruit of the Spirit.

Plus 2 Corinthians 3:17 says that the Lord is that Spirit, which shows that the Holy Spirit is God.

there is also Abraham the father Isaac the son that was offered and Jacob of which the children of Israel are the children of, starting with twelve. that message was 1400 yr.'s old before Christ, as in BC. so the OT speaks it and then it has been fulfilled through Jesus Christ.

also there is the Power that lives forever (God the Father), the Word of that Power (God the Son because His Word is of Him and He loves the fulfillment of His Word, Hence His Word that has the power of God to live forever and give life that is forever is Beloved to Him) and the Presence of that Power (the Holy Spirit, as Jesus said God is a Spirit, just as we know man is flesh)

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
So we have another non-trinitarian believer onboard. Good luck with that @Pipiripi. Hope you realise that you have joined a Trinity believing, Christian forum. o_O;):D @Pipiripi can you see that emblem at the top left of the forums main page? It's the sign of the Trinity or commonly known as the Trinity knot. :eek::eek::confused:
Jesus says I didn't come for the that can see. For the blind. That's why I'm here for open eyes of you, aslong people used the word christian, I have to shown them their good beliefs and wrong believed. Christians mean follow Jesus teachings, no man teachings who put date and years for Jesus coming.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
and i guess "knot" is a great way to rep it, huh? For what it's worth bro, you have wandered into an undercover Catholic forum, but quite a few ppl in here have issues with the practice of Trinity, myself included. The doctrine i don't object to so much, personally
My brother WHICH denominations has brought that word in their denomination first? Go see in your Bible if you can fine one of them has call or write god holy spirit. Did you have seen the words that you non real Christians use, god holy spirit. They are three in one apart but only two has speak with eachother.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
there is also Abraham the father Isaac the son that was offered and Jacob of which the children of Israel are the children of, starting with twelve. that message was 1400 yr.'s old before Christ, as in BC. so the OT speaks it and then it has been fulfilled through Jesus Christ.

also there is the Power that lives forever (God the Father), the Word of that Power (God the Son because His Word is of Him and He loves the fulfillment of His Word, Hence His Word that has the power of God to live forever and give life that is forever is Beloved to Him) and the Presence of that Power (the Holy Spirit, as Jesus said God is a Spirit, just as we know man is flesh)
Jesus is he spirit or flesh?

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Well, the messages will never be understood as they were written, to pertain to the end of the Jewish System of Sacrifices.... as long as we insist (as millions do) that those angels were looking into a crystal ball, and speaking of things way off thousands of years in the future.

The book of Revelation goes out of its way to tell us (TWICE) that most everything that happened in that book, happened within a very short time of its authorship. (about 66-67 AD) But, we refuse to accept those words.

I think we just crave the Hal Lindsey-type hype.
This is the problem my friend the book of Revelation and Daniel have many symbolic language. People who don't understand the meaning of the symbols, maked their story and people believed in it blindness. Just like the rapture theory. The things in the books are spiritually not literally. You people are waiting for to see a literal Armageddon in the world in Israel. The day you begin to worship in spirit and truth your eyes will be open. Aslong your eyes is on literal things you can see the spiritual things. And that is the deception.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the problem my friend the book of Revelation and Daniel have many symbolic language. People who don't understand the meaning of the symbols, maked their story and people believed in it blindness. Just like the rapture theory. The things in the books are spiritually not literally. You people are waiting for to see a literal Armageddon in the world in Israel. The day you begin to worship in spirit and truth your eyes will be open. Aslong your eyes is on literal things you can see the spiritual things. And that is the deception.
No, I am not waiting for something that already happened nearly 2,000 years ago.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
For me it is important, because the trinity doctrine denial Jesus as a son and God as a father. That's why it is a false teaching.

Isiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."

Reactions: forrestcupp

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is he spirit or flesh?

so you know I know this is a waist of time to talk to you but it gives me great pleasure to but this out for others and you have made opportunity for it.

the Word of God made flesh, but flesh is irrelevant. the Son of God who went to sit at the right hand of Power in front of witnesses on the mount of olives, ascended, didn't He? and Paul says plainly that flesh can't inherit the Kingdom of God so what went to sit at the right hand of Power?

and while Jesus walked in Israel, He said:

Joh_4:23 But the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.

Joh_14:10 Believest thou not that I am in the Father, and the Father in me? the words that I speak unto you I speak not of myself: but the Father that dwelleth in me, he doeth the works.

Joh_14:11 Believe me that I am in the Father, and the Father in me: or else believe me for the very works' sake.

Joh_15:16 Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name, he may give it you.

Joh_16:23 And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give it you.

and He also said:

Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

so yea there are three God the Father the very Power the Word of God and the Presence of God the Holy Spirit.

like the lives He has created. living things have the power to be, and communicate to other living things in proximity to their presence in the earth that they also have. three are one living being, thing is with God if its of God then its God to anything not God.

Mar_12:29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

also:

Joh 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God. 2 The same was in the beginning with God. 3 All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made.

so what ever you are arguing for is contrary to the God of Israel in the name of Jesus Christ, simple. that's all I got to say about that.

Reactions: Helen

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, I am not waiting for something that already happened nearly 2,000 years ago.
So you're a Preterist, and you believe that all of the Bible prophecy, such as Matt. 24 and Revelation has already come to pass. It's not a big deal. I don't think eschatology is something that decides whether someone makes it to heaven or not.

But did you know that Polycarp, who was a personal disciple of John, claimed that Revelation was written after the destruction of Jerusalem? He was alive during the destruction of Jerusalem, and he still considered Revelation to be a future event. Also did you know that the general consensus of the 2nd century early church fathers, such as Irenaeus and the Shepherd of Hermas, was that the prophecies of Revelation are a future event? And those were people whose parents probably lived through the destruction of Jerusalem.

Like I said, it doesn't really matter. But Preterism didn't even come about until around AD 1500, and was created by a Jesuit named Alcasar whose only intent was to refute the claims of the Reformers that the RCC is the whore of Babylon.

Reactions: Helen