Why nobody understand the Three Angels Message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Angelina

Prayer Warrior
Staff member
Admin
Feb 4, 2011
New Zealand
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
and i guess "knot" is a great way to rep it, huh? For what it's worth bro, you have wandered into an undercover Catholic forum, but quite a few ppl in here have issues with the practice of Trinity, myself included. The doctrine i don't object to so much, personally

This is not an undercover Catholic forum @bbyrd009 . I have been here for 8 years and I am a Pentecostal believer. Most folks here are either Baptists or Pentecostal with a handful of Catholic believers and other denominations. The original owner and creator of this forum is a Trinity believer and so are the mods. I am sure that there are other forums out there that do not believe in the Trinity, please feel free to join them. :D

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you're a Preterist, and you believe that all of the Bible prophecy, such as Matt. 24 and Revelation has already come to pass. It's not a big deal. I don't think eschatology is something that decides whether someone makes it to heaven or not.

But did you know that Polycarp, who was a personal disciple of John, claimed that Revelation was written after the destruction of Jerusalem? He was alive during the destruction of Jerusalem, and he still considered Revelation to be a future event. Also did you know that the general consensus of the 2nd century early church fathers, such as Irenaeus and the Shepherd of Hermas, was that the prophecies of Revelation are a future event? And those were people whose parents probably lived through the destruction of Jerusalem.

Like I said, it doesn't really matter. But Preterism didn't even come about until around AD 1500, and was created by a Jesuit named Alcasar whose only intent was to refute the claims of the Reformers that the RCC is the whore of Babylon.
Well, reading that some things HAVE happened, and some things HAVEN'T, doesn't make me a preterist. Just a man who accurately reads what is written... and ONLY what is written, instead of inventing futuristic fantasies.

But, how about some common sense here? Do you honestly think there is even one chance in a million that if the most devastating thing to ever happen to the Jewish religion HAD already happened just a couple of decades before Revelation was written, don't you think John just might have mentioned it...... instead of talking about how it was going to "happen shortly?" That would have only been about a third of John's life.... Very fresh in his memory.

Reactions: Armadillo

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have search there are Christian but the majority follow their pastors no Jesus.
They follow their pastors? Not many as I see it. Mostly they follow their own hearts to wherever it is that feels good to them. If this were only the unbelievers, well we might expect that. This is too prevalent as I see it however among those who claim to be Christian. They claim to follow Jesus, but really do not know much about him and if they did, they would not want to imitate him.

Reactions: Helen

forrestcupp

Feb 10, 2013
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, reading that some things HAVE happened, and some things HAVEN'T, doesn't make me a preterist. Just a man who accurately reads what is written... and ONLY what is written, instead of inventing futuristic fantasies.

But, how about some common sense here? Do you honestly think there is even one chance in a million that if the most devastating thing to ever happen to the Jewish religion HAD already happened just a couple of decades before Revelation was written, don't you think John just might have mentioned it...... instead of talking about how it was going to "happen shortly?" That would have only been about a third of John's life.... Very fresh in his memory.
When did the lake of fire, New Heaven, and New Earth happen? Who were the two witnesses, and what did the number 666 end up meaning?

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
My friend
That's absolutely not true. People who believe in the trinity absolutely do not deny Jesus as a son and God as a Father. The Trinity, or godhead, is made up of the Father, Word, and Holy Spirit. John 1:1 teaches that the Word was in the beginning, the Word was with God, and the Word was God. John 1:14 says the Word became flesh and dwelt among us. When Jesus was born, He became the only begotten Son of God. They have a relationship of Father and Son. But as evidenced in John 1:1, even though they interact as a Father and Son, they're still part of the same godhead.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
(speaking of Jesus)

About your statement about Mathematics and Einstein, are you really going to confine the infinite Almighty God to a box small enough to fit within our extremely finite minds? There will be a lot of depths of God that our minds won't be able to completely fathom in our current constraints.
My friend aslong you belief in a teaching that says: god father god son god holy spirit, and the was always in existence, then YOU have denial the word FATHER AND SON. That is what the Trinty doctrine teached. Two God head or three god head. The 2 God head is true.
Well, the messages will never be understood as they were written, to pertain to the end of the Jewish System of Sacrifices.... as long as we insist (as millions do) that those angels were looking into a crystal ball, and speaking of things way off thousands of years in the future.

The book of Revelation goes out of its way to tell us (TWICE) that most everything that happened in that book, happened within a very short time of its authorship. (about 66-67 AD) But, we refuse to accept those words.

I think we just crave the Hal Lindsey-type hype.
No, I am not waiting for something that already happened nearly 2,000 years ago.
Then my friend Farwell, because someone of yours believe said that this month is the rapture. You better give the poor your riches now. You don't need it anymore.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
They follow their pastors? Not many as I see it. Mostly they follow their own hearts to wherever it is that feels good to them. If this were only the unbelievers, well we might expect that. This is too prevalent as I see it however among those who claim to be Christian. They claim to follow Jesus, but really do not know much about him and if they did, they would not want to imitate him.
The majority who trusted their Heart, lied that somebody ela has broke their heart. Bible teached never trust your heart.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
When did the lake of fire, New Heaven, and New Earth happen? Who were the two witnesses, and what did the number 666 end up meaning?
It will be a long writing for me and I'm sure. Item if you get it you wouldn't changed your mind for follow the truth. I give you just a peak. The two witnesses are not Elijah and not Moses. Because the are now in their immortal body. Just like Jesus. Number 666 is number of the pope. One of the earlier Pope names. If you ask me I will write a little for you.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is what the Trinty doctrine teached. Two God head or three god head. The 2 God head is true.

Sorry, you may believe this...but that does not make it true!! ha!

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Well, the messages will never be understood as they were written, to pertain to the end of the Jewish System of Sacrifices.... as long as we insist (as millions do) that those angels were looking into a crystal ball, and speaking of things way off thousands of years in the future.

The book of Revelation goes out of its way to tell us (TWICE) that most everything that happened in that book, happened within a very short time of its authorship. (about 66-67 AD) But, we refuse to accept those words.

I think we just crave the Hal Lindsey-type hype.
I have a question for you. Hal Lindsey, Is he the teacher of yours beliebe? Just yes or no.

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Because the are now in their immortal body. Just like Jesus. Number 666 is number of the pope. One of the earlier Pope names. If you ask me I will write a little for you.

Brother, you are spouting a load of old rubbish...someone sold you some lemons..and you have believed it.
The more you write, the less credibility you have! It sounds like a joke.
Not too many people are 'buying' it.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Isiah 9:6 "For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace."
I think that I have to write about the trinity doctrine. What do you think? So everybody can see where the trinity doctrine denial the Son and His Father.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Brother, you are spouting a load of old rubbish...someone sold you some lemons..and you have believed it.

default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif
default_rofl.gif
.........rubbish galore, now all we need is a trash can and we'll be all set.

Pipiripi

Feb 27, 2018
Oranje stad
Faith
Christian
Country
Aruba
Please don't do nothing I have tell you. Stay just in your belief that Adam is Satan

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think that I have to write about the trinity doctrine. What do you think? So everybody can see where the trinity doctrine denial the Son and His Father.

Don't bother to write about the trinity.
We on this Site have had MANY many trinity threads....Please don't think you are the first person who has come onto this Site thinking that we need to be taught about the pro's and con's of the trinity. Trust me..there has already been many.