Why nobody understand the Three Angels Message

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are any of us "a crowd?" Should we expect to hear from Jesus (now that He lives inside us) in Parabolic Stories? Jesus came then, and now, to individuals in various ways.
Yes...

But, still, the apostle Paul speaks of seeing through a glass darkly until our vision is a face to face vision. This is growth in vision and/or in knowledge, is it not? Pilate asks Jesus what is truth, but who among us knows all of the truth which Jesus is? The Light is growing brighter if we are continue to ask and to seek and to knock from our hearts. There are many parables not only in scripture, but in the world of men around when God is using them to send a message to you or to me. A message without an interpreter is not much use, so we also have the Holy Ghost. People understand the parables because they trust in God rather in their own mind or the minds of others.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no. no that is what He did in the days of old but now He has spoken to us through His Son[Heb 1:1] - it is important to know and note it says has spoken not speaks imho - twinc
What is time to God, twinc? Has God ever changed? Has God changed the ways that He speaks to men? Has He stopped speaking to men? Why would you believe that a Father would stop speaking to His children that He loves? Sometimes for someone's own God may refrain from "speaking", but is also an answer, is it not?

Give God the glory!

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
What is time to God, twinc? Has God ever changed? Has God changed the ways that He speaks to men? Has He stopped speaking to men? Why would you believe that a Father would stop speaking to His children that He loves? Sometimes for someone's own God may refrain from "speaking", but is also an answer, is it not?

Give God the glory!

don't ask me - why don't you ask God who you claim you are on speaking terms with or even the H/S WHO SUPPOSEDLY INSPIRES YOU - but just remember by their fruits shall we know them - yes God has changed the way He speaks to men and He has told us how but most don't listen because of itching ears etc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
don't ask me - why don't you ask God who you claim you are on speaking terms with or even the H/S WHO SUPPOSEDLY INSPIRES YOU - but just remember by their fruits shall we know them - yes God has changed the way He speaks to men and He has told us how but most don't listen because of itching ears etc

If you disagree with me twinc, why don't you support the reason why? You say it is by their fruits they are recognized, but you avoided saying how a person tells the difference between good fruit and bad fruit. People mix up the two why? As to hearing from God, why would I not hear from Him? I am one of His sheep:

"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice." John 10: 4.

Aren't you one of His sheep, twinc?

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
If you disagree with me twinc, why don't you support the reason why? You say it is by their fruits they are recognized, but you avoided saying how a person tells the difference between good fruit and bad fruit. People mix up the two why? As to hearing from God, why would I not hear from Him? I am one of His sheep:

"And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice." John 10: 4.

Aren't you one of His sheep, twinc?

hopefully yes but many are not since they clearly and blatantly walk no more with Him[Jn 6:66] - to hear His voice and know it as His for certain we must be on His wavelength and radar[Jn13:20/21:15-17] - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hopefully yes but many are not since they clearly and blatantly walk no more with Him[Jn 6:66] - to hear His voice and know it as His for certain we must be on His wavelength and radar[Jn13:20/21:15-17] - twinc
We agree, twinc, because I agree with what those verses say to me, but don't tell any person that he is not on the right wavelength and/or radar unless you know. If the Lord has not told you or if you do not recognize His voice speaking through them, is it not best to be careful and leave final judgment where it belongs. It is not mine and it also is not yours.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
Yes...

But, still, the apostle Paul speaks of seeing through a glass darkly until our vision is a face to face vision. This is growth in vision and/or in knowledge, is it not? Pilate asks Jesus what is truth, but who among us knows all of the truth which Jesus is? The Light is growing brighter if we are continue to ask and to seek and to knock from our hearts. There are many parables not only in scripture, but in the world of men around when God is using them to send a message to you or to me. A message without an interpreter is not much use, so we also have the Holy Ghost. People understand the parables because they trust in God rather in their own mind or the minds of others.

exactly the opposite is the case or problem - Jesus through His Church speaks clearly - it is people who are confusing and speaking and hearing in parables - twinc

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
exactly the opposite is the case or problem - Jesus through His Church speaks clearly - it is people who are confusing and speaking and hearing in parables - twinc
His Church consists of people, twinc. When they have the living Word in them and it comes out of their mouth it is still clear only to those with "ears to hear". Many in the crowds did not understand the Word of God even when Jesus Himself spoke it to them it was not give to them to hear. So it is today. No one without "ears to hear" hears, no matter how correctly a person is speaking, whether he is a member of your church or not.

twinc

Apr 3, 2011
Faith
Country
United Kingdom
His Church consists of people, twinc. When they have the living Word in them and it comes out of their mouth it is still clear only to those with "ears to hear". Many in the crowds did not understand the Word of God even when Jesus Himself spoke it to them it was not give to them to hear. So it is today. No one without "ears to hear" hears, no matter how correctly a person is speaking, whether he is a member of your church or not.

that is what is wrong - they are being wrongly taught and have accepted that they hear with their ears not aware that hearing must be done by a deeper inner self through their ears - to see this it takes eyes to see that see not and ears to hear that hear not - twinc

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes...

"People understand the parables????" Really? How does that work when I hear people actually saying right out loud that the parable Jesus spoke to the crowd, of Lazarus and The Rich Man was not really a parable, but a true story describing Hell?

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
. I deleted it.....

Naomi25

Aug 10, 2016
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There are many different beliefs about the Godhead...it is not a matter of life or death...to me it is just a silly sidetrack and distraction.

Well...while I disagree with Pipiripi most definitely, I'm not sure how we can say that the understanding of who our God is is just a silly sidetrack and distraction. To worship our God, don't we need to know who he is? And if we are worshiping and praying to a God that is not revealed in scripture, then is it not a matter of life and death? I mean...look at the Jews. They are, undoubtedly, following God. But the refuse to see him as Trinitarian, refuse to see Jesus as his Son...and so are not saved. That makes it a pretty huge matter, wouldn't you say?

Jesus says I didn't come for the that can see. For the blind. That's why I'm here for open eyes of you, aslong people used the word christian, I have to shown them their good beliefs and wrong believed. Christians mean follow Jesus teachings, no man teachings who put date and years for Jesus coming.

In other words, you don't care what we believe or why we believe it; you are here to preach on your soap box, not engage in discussions and dialogue. How refreshing and unique.

Reactions: Armadillo

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
In other words, you don't care what we believe or why we believe it; you are here to preach on your soap box, not engage in discussions and dialogue. How refreshing and unique.

Well said. Why didn't I think of saying that! :oops:
I guess that is what I am picking up on...the constant nagging, correction , and 'preaching' HIS own pet beliefs...rather than being here to discuss and "fellowship".
You nailed it!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that is what is wrong - they are being wrongly taught and have accepted that they hear with their ears not aware that hearing must be done by a deeper inner self through their ears - to see this it takes eyes to see that see not and ears to hear that hear not - twinc
It is not a point I can discuss further with you twinc. You are in great part still stuck in the rut made by Catholicism. I was in it too long myself not to appreciate how deep it is and how hard it is to come out of... I will be praying for you. Only God gives anyone the increase that is needed.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"People understand the parables????" Really? How does that work when I hear people actually saying right out loud that the parable Jesus spoke to the crowd, of Lazarus and The Rich Man was not really a parable, but a true story describing Hell?
There are people on both sides of that question if you have never heard it being discussed on forums. Some say it is literal while other say it is a parable.

Whatever it is that is written in scripture likely has in it a message from God for people, but the message may be different for different circumstances for different believers at different levels of their walk with God. The Body of Christ consists of many members with various functions all who are supposed to be subject to the Head of the Body which is Jesus. The message is sent to one part of the Body so that it may do something the Body needs in accord with that member's function.

When all of the Body of Christ is fully mature then each part will always understand perfectly the message received and act accordingly. We know that now maturity is not accomplished for some would be or should be part of the Body of Christ and so they do not receive that right interpretation of the message... But before the end all of the errors and misunderstandings and improper interpretations will be gone... But that is not yet, is it? Maybe some may be more ready than others...

Again: "For now we see through a glass, darkly; but then face to face: now I know in part; but then shall I know even as also I am known." I Cor 13:12

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm glad I'd never heard of all this stuff when Jesus came for me. Thank God for ignorance. All I know is I was blind and now I see. See what? says the dubious questioners.

I says; "that's really really for me to know and you to find out"!

Questioners... (whoever they are!) "you're ignorant knowing neither the law or what you must do to be righteous with God"!

"All I know is I'm a different man than before He came" .

"But you're ignorant"! yell my accusers

"I know that"! I yell back...."BUT I'M SAVED"!

"the devil did all this you witness of". Say the PEANUT GALLERY QUESTIONERS.

"how do you know this"? Question I

"because you don't belong to our group" Say the COWHNB ( Church of what's happening now baby)

"you, you mean I can't be saved or go to heaven unless I believe just like you"? Says I

"THAT'S RIGHT!" cowhnb priest.

"but your denomination didn't even exist when Jesus and the disciples were alive. As a matter of fact that Cowhnb denomination didn't even exist until this century" says I.

"well, it takes a little time to sort this all out" says the COWHNB priest in chief. "now that we've pulled it all together we can straighten everyone out".

"I'll pass on that" says I "Jesus didn't tell me to sign up with you guys. Or with the Baptists, Methodists, Presbyterians, Seventh day Adventists, Missionary Baptists, Assembly of God, Pentecostals or any of the other thousands of sects, groups, organizations that say they're the onlyiest one that has the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth. Someone HAS to be mistaken".

I want to take yet another opportunity to praise God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit for coming and saving me before ANY of those groups came knocking on my door on a visitation night.

I owe all my love and alliegeance to God the Father, God the son and God the Holy Spirit and to no man or denomination.

After all Jesus came for me. THEY DIDN'T DIDN'T EVEN CARE ENOUGH TO EVER LOOK IN ON ME AS I WAS SLOWLY DYING IN THIS ROTTEN WORLD.

The Lord God STILL has to go fetch multitudes that are dying alone. He came for me and I owe Him all.

Ezekiel 34:6-13 KJVS
My sheep wandered through all the mountains, and upon every high hill: yea, my flock was scattered upon all the face of the earth, and none did search or seek after them . [7] Therefore, ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord ; [8] As I live, saith the Lord God , surely because my flock became a prey, and my flock became meat to every beast of the field, because there was no shepherd, neither did my shepherds search for my flock, but the shepherds fed themselves, and fed not my flock; [9] Therefore, O ye shepherds, hear the word of the Lord ; [10] Thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I am against the shepherds; and I will require my flock at their hand, and cause them to cease from feeding the flock; neither shall the shepherds feed themselves any more; for I will deliver my flock from their mouth, that they may not be meat for them. [11] For thus saith the Lord God ; Behold, I, even I, will both search my sheep, and seek them out. [12] As a shepherd seeketh out his flock in the day that he is among his sheep that are scattered; so will I seek out my sheep, and will deliver them out of all places where they have been scattered in the cloudy and dark day. [13] And I will bring them out from the people, and gather them from the countries, and will bring them to their own land, and feed them upon the mountains of Israel by the rivers, and in all the inhabited places of the country.

Matthew 15:9 KJVS
But in vain they do worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men.

The world speeds toward hell while denominations arm wrestle over the Scriptures. Sorta reminds you of democrats and Republicans arguing while Americans suffer doesn't it?

So busy defending their denominationalism that theres no opportunity to enter into the harvest fields. I'm against dead religion in case I haven't mentioned it!

I have the love and burden for men's souls given to me by Jesus but that does not include a love for being a spectator at wrestling contests between one denomination against another.

Last edited: