• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
@Behold

ONCE SAVED ALWAYS SAVED is so obviously a false doctrine that you need multiple threads to explain it.
It is the foundation of the gospel. Eternal salvation. Once saved always saved.
Once Sealed Always Sealed. Once Sanctified Always Sanctified.

It is so true for all eternity that the enemies minions need multiple threads to attack it.

And they do.

But they will never revoke,repeal,cancel, or overcome it.

And then one day their lights go out and they cease to be,those enemies of truth.
Those of natural mind,dead in their sins. Sentenced to Hell first.

Once Sentenced Always Sentenced.

Everytime the lost condemn the gospel of eternal irrevocable salvation by contriving a slur our of OSAS, that will be their reminder.

Maybe that's why enemies of the gospel are here. Wailing against God while there is still time.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

“For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.” (1 Corinthians 3:11)

You have no permit for laying another foundation ma’am.

Cease your operations at once.

Last edited:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Keep blaspheming the holy spirit, lying devil. One day those flames will be real.

Christians never cease operating in the holy spirit.

“For other foundation can no man lay than that is laid, which is Jesus Christ.” (1 Corinthians 3:11)

You have no permit for laying another foundation sir.

Cease your operations at once.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep blaspheming the holy spirit, lying devil.

You sound like Christ’s enemies:

“Then answered the Jews, and said unto him, Say we not well that thou art a Samaritan, and hast a devil?” (John 8:48)

“And there was much murmuring among the people concerning him: for some said, He is a good man: others said, Nay; but he deceiveth the people.” (John 7:12)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your childish wise cracks further expose your true colors. You are not fooling me or any other of my brothers and sisters in Christ on the Christianity Board.

“And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.” (1 Kings 18:27)

I learned from the best.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“And it came to pass at noon, that Elijah mocked them, and said, Cry aloud: for he is a god; either he is talking, or he is pursuing, or he is in a journey, or peradventure he sleepeth, and must be awaked.” (1 Kings 18:27)

I learned from the best.
You learned nothing except the art of eisegesis. You are a self promoter and an agitator who loves to stir up contention.

Reactions: Blue Dragonfly's

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You learned nothing except the art of eisegesis. You are a self promoter and an agitator who loves to stir up contention.

You sit in the seat of these fellows:
“For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all” (Acts 24:5)

But I’m blessed:
“Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.” (Matthew 5:11-12)

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You sit in the seat of these fellows:
“For we have found this man a pestilent fellow, and a mover of sedition among all” (Acts 24:5)

But I’m blessed:
“Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake. Rejoice, and be exceeding glad: for great is your reward in heaven: for so persecuted they the prophets which were before you.” (Matthew 5:11-12)
Oh you are so reviled and persecuted. Give me a break. :rolleyes: Are you really that sensitive?

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Holy Spirit can be partook of an unbeliever. We call it the pre-salvific work of the Holy Spirit....
Yes, these Hebrews who fall short of obtaining salvation certainly may have become partakers of the Holy Spirit in his pre-salvation ministry, convicting of sin and righteousness and judgment to come by tasting the good word of God and the powers of the age to come by temporarily responding to His drawing power which is intended to ultimately lead unbelievers to Christ.

Now the writer of Hebrews in Hebrews 6 does not use conclusive terms that these individuals were "indwelled by the Holy Spirit" or "sealed by the Holy Spirit" which is the guarantee of future inheritance. Genuine believers who have believed the gospel are sealed with the Holy Spirit who is the guarantee of our inheritance until the redemption of the purchased possession/unto the day of redemption. (Ephesians 1:13-14; 4:30)

Last edited:
Reactions: RLT63

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Once Sealed Always Sealed. Once Sanctified Always Sanctified.

It is so true for all eternity that the enemies minions need multiple threads to attack it.

And they do.

But they will never revoke,repeal,cancel, or overcome it.

And then one day their lights go out and they cease to be,those enemies of truth.
Those of natural mind,dead in their sins. Sentenced to Hell first.

Everytime the lost condemn the gospel of eternal irrevocable salvation by contriving a slur our of OSAS, that will be their reminder.

Maybe that's why enemies of the gospel are here. Wailing against God while there is still time.
I have found that ALL false religions and cults that teach salvation by works strongly oppose OSAS, which has always been a major red flag for me.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I have found that ALL false religions and cults that teach salvation by works strongly oppose OSAS, which has always been a major red flag for me.
Same here.
Satanic trolls are easy to identify.

Who insists people are not eternally saved from Hell?

Who promotes that false doctrine and totally ignores the scriptures that report Christians do not make a habit of sinning because God's seed is in them.
Not Christians.
They're leaving the red flags themselves.

Reactions: mailmandan

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Satanic trolls are easy to identify.

They are indeed.

Christians do not make a habit of sinning

“What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” (Romans 6:1-2)

So what you need to do is:

“…reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:11-12)

When sin makes a request of you say no every time.

Don’t say yes “sometimes”.

:goodn:

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
They are indeed.

“What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” (Romans 6:1-2)

So what you need to do is:

“…reckon ye also yourselves to be dead indeed unto sin, but alive unto God through Jesus Christ our Lord. Let not sin therefore reign in your mortal body, that ye should obey it in the lusts thereof.” (Romans 6:11-12)

When sin makes a request of you say no every time.

Don’t say yes “sometimes”.

:goodn:
You know not the word of God or the Ekklesia.
But God hears your blasphemy of his holy spirit.

Jesus didn’t say he was God.

Thomas had a moment of wonder and exclaimed “my God”. Hardly any proof that Jesus was God.
Except for all those scriptures that state he was.

Mark 3:28-29
“Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”—

Matthew 12:31-32
“Therefore I say to you, any sin and blasphemy shall be forgiven people, but blasphemy against the Spirit shall not be forgiven. Whoever speaks a word against the Son of Man, it shall be forgiven him; but whoever speaks against the Holy Spirit, it shall not be forgiven him, either in this age or in the age to come.

And for the holy spirit blasphemers who insist Jesus had a sin nature:
Mark 3:28-30
“Truly I say to you, all sins shall be forgiven the sons of men, and whatever blasphemies they utter; but whoever blasphemes against the Holy Spirit never has forgiveness, but is guilty of an eternal sin”— because they were saying, “He has an unclean spirit.”

Just as an aside, it doesn't escape notice the insult intended in misspelling the name of the Levite who foretold the fall of King Ahab.
Its proper spelling is,
Micaiah, the son of Imlah.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
it doesn't escape notice the insult intended in misspelling the name of the Levite who foretold the fall of King Ahab.

Intended?

It was a mistake.

The names ‘Micaiah’ and ‘Michaiah’ both appear in the KJV text. And I accidentally left out “a”…

Once “Michiah” got entered on the registration it couldn’t be changed.

Boy, scraping the bottom of the barrel are we?

Its proper spelling is,
Micaiah, the son of Imlah.

As for “Imlah”…

Imla is how it is spelled in 2 Chronicles.

And the king of Israel called for one of his officers, and said, Fetch quickly Micaiah the son of Imla.” (2 Chronicles 18:8)

Status
Not open for further replies.