• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
YOu suck at reading minds. Just thought I would let you know!

Who’s reading minds?

Look at what he wrote:

the DEVIL beats hardest with Hebrews 6 and 10.

These scriptures are important and crucial to heed for one’s salvation to see realization in the end.

Absolutely crucial!

And he bizarrely attributes these inspired words to the Devils weaponry against a Christian!

Crazy!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who’s reading minds?

Look at what he wrote:

These scriptures are important and crucial to heed for one’s salvation to see realization in the end.

Absolutely crucial!

And he bizarrely attributes these inspired words to the Devils weaponry against a Christian!

Crazy!

Well they are a devils weaponry against a chrstian! both of these have nothing to do with one losings one salvation!

Hebrews six, when studied with language, one finds this is not a person who was saved, but was "brought to the edge of salvation" so to speak and turns their back and returns to teh law. this was a very Jewish admonition.

Jerusalem had been encircled with armies as Jesus warned in Luke. There were many Jews fellowshipping with christians and had been taught and understood the truth between Christ and the Law. For them to turn back, not only do they lose the salvation they were offerred, but they were going to die soon in fulfilment of the prophecy in Luke.

Heb. 10 was a warning about physical death, not loss of salvation. these were the times of Jerusalem being judged and the fuffilment of the diaspora or global scattering so oft prophesied- for on sin as is written, unbelief. And this describes physcial not spiritual death.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews six, when studied with language, one finds this is not a person who was saved

They were saved.

No unrepentant unbeliever partakes in the Holy Ghost (whatever race. Why are you guys stuck on Jews?)

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost” (Hebrews 6:4)

Heb. 10 was a warning about physical death, not loss of salvation.

Everyone will die physically.

No one escapes this fact.

So you’re wrong on both counts.

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

Jesus didn’t die so we could live a long life on earth. He died to take away our sins!

Last edited:

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were saved.

Not unrepentant unbeliever partakes in the Holy Ghost (whatever race. Why are you guys stuck on Jews?)

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost” (Hebrews 6:4)

Everyone will die physically.

No one escapes this fact.

So you’re wrong on both counts.

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

Jesus didn’t die so we could live a long life on earth. He died to take away our sins!

Yes the Holy Spirit can be partook of an unbeliever. We call it the pre-salvific work of the Holy Spirit.

The adjective partakers is "metachos" which does simply mean partake. The verb "were made" is kind of misleading.

The verb is in the aorist, middle deponent, participle, so would have been better written as "were being made partakers."

As for Hebrews 10- you would have to believe in sinless perfection 24/7 the moment you got saved! Every sin is willful. Sin does not happen in ignorance.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for Hebrews 10- you would have to believe in sinless perfection 24/7 the moment you got saved!

“…sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” (John 5:14)

“…every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.” (Matthew 7:26-27)

Yes the Holy Spirit can be partook of an unbeliever.

No.

It can’t.

Blasphemy!

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“…sin no more, lest a worse thing come unto thee.” (John 5:14)

“…every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.” (Matthew 7:26-27)

No.

It can’t.

Blasphemy!

Wow you haqve a lousy theology. The Holy Spirit does fellowship with an unbeliever who is being called to salvation. Without a person partaking of the Holy Spirit- they would never get savedc!

As for sinless perfection- that is one of the devils grandest lies! It just makes those who have been duped either focused on their own lives or making up all sorts of fancy excuses to say their sin is not sin!

Reactions: mailmandan

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Hebrews Chapter 6, 10, and then Acts 28, show us Christ rejecting Jews (Hebrews) in the very act of hearing the Gospel, and rejecting it.
This is to "Crucify Christ Afresh" by "willfully sinning" = Christ REJECTION.
This is to "trod underfoot" the Grace of God. This is to "do despite to the Spirit of Grace"...This is to commit the unpardonable SIN.
So, when you want to teach the answer to the question.. "what is the unpardonable sin"... .you turn to Hebrews, Chapters 6 & 10, and then to Acts 28, and you find the verses you need to explain/expound, regarding the question : "what is the unpardonable sin".
IN those verses you find HEBREWS , (JEWS) who are not saved, committing the unpardonable sin.

Now, what the devil does, is, he uses the bible itself or one of his "ministers", to take Bible verses and try to get a believer to stop trusting in Christ to get them to heaven and start trusting in doing works and keeping commandments, to go to heaven.
This heretical subversion of the Grace of God into WORKS....that heretics twist into "works", is the Devil's Gospel.
Jude Talks about this twisting of the Grace of God, into "works" or the idea that Grace taught correctly is 'licentiousness".
You teach it Michiah-Imla,.... as your Salvation theology has no CROSS in it, according to every post you have ever posted to me, in in the 1.5 yrs i am here.
There is no CROSS of CHRIST in your "works" Gospel, and you need to realize it., asap.
If you want to now post a sentence that says.."Christ on the Cross, is God's Salvation".. is this.. .John 3:16.
If you want to try that just one time, i would be glad to see it, and i know that God would be surprised to see it.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for sinless perfection- that is one of the devils grandest lies!

Your theology turns good into evil, and evil into good.

“What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?” (Romans 6:1-2)

“The devil’s grandest lie”

There you have it…

:hmhehm

have been duped

That would be you.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As for sinless perfection- that is one of the devils grandest lies! It just makes those who have been duped either focused on their own lives or making up all sorts of fancy excuses to say their sin is not sin!
Amen! Those who believe they live a sinless, without fault or defect, flawless, absolute perfect like 100% of the time (exactly as Jesus Christ lived) are suffering from a terminal case of self righteousness. (1 John 1:8-10)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hebrews Chapter 6, 10, and then Acts 28, show us Christ rejecting Jews (Hebrews) in the very act of hearing the Gospel, and rejecting it.

The writer of Hebrews didn’t reject Christ; and HE wrote:

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

WE = CHRIST ACCEPTORS!!

This is to "Crucify Christ Afresh" by "willfully sinning" = Christ REJECTION.

Nope.

Sinning wilfully includes:

“…Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness, Idolatry, witchcraft, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies, Envyings, murders, drunkenness, revellings, and such like: of the which I tell you before, as I have also told you in time past, that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God.” (Galatians 5:19-21)

Silly rabbit, tricks are for kids.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
The writer of Hebrews didn’t reject Christ; and HE wrote:
“For if we sin wilfully

You read Acts 28, and noted that Paul told those SAME Christ Rejecting Jews, that He was taking the Gospel to the Gentiles as they would hear it.

Those JEWS would not.....Not in Acts 28, or Hebrews 10:26.

Paul, who is talking to HEBREWS, is giving them the GOSPEL, to BELIEVE. And they didnt. So, in Acts 28, he told these HEBREWS, these never born again Hebrews, that He was taking the GOSPEL to the GENTILES.., as they would BELIEVE IT.

So Paul is doing everything to get these Hebrews to believe in their Messiah....He is doing it with 2 Corinthians 12:12.
"signs of an Apostle", = """You have TASTED THE HEAVENLY GIFT.""""
That is the SIGN of an Apostle, so Paul was doing some type of miraculous SIGN for the Christ rejecting JEWS, as : "Jews require a SIGN".
And that was them "tasting the Heavenly GIFT".
And no matter what Paul did, they "crucified Christ Afresh", = CHRIST REJECTION.

And here is the thing that heretics also can't understand about these verses.

When i am preaching the Gospel, or When Billy Graham, or Paul The Apostle, or anyone here.......you do not preach the Gospel to people who are already Saved.
Do you understand?
You do not preach the Gospel, to people who are ALREADY SAVED, as there in no need.. They are already BELIEVERS.
You "preach Christ Crucified" THE GOSPEL, to the UNSaved UNBelievers.

And Heretics, are just too deceived to realize that Paul is preaching the GOSPEL to these HEBREWS.....and if they were SAVED< He would not be doing this.....at all.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
read Acts 28

I have.

Many times.

Paul told those SAME Christ Rejecting Jews, that He was taking the Gospel to the Gentiles as they would hear it.

No, they weren’t the same “Christ Rejecting Jews”.

They were CHRIST ACCEPTING BELIEVERS!

Like the writer of Hebrews was:

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

WE = CHRIST ACCEPTORS!!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Sin with no consequences.

First of all, That Cross and what Happened to Jesus is CONSEQUENCES for SIN of the WORLD.
You dont know this, because according to your POSTS.... you have no relationship with The Cross of Christ, much less any understanding of it, Michiah-Imla.

Listen,
The CROSS, is the "eternal consequence" for Sin of the world.
When Jesus said...>"if possible let this CUP pass from ME".....This was the Lord talking about that Cross that was given to Him, so that SIN could be forgiven, everyone. 2 Corinthians 5:19

You know nothing about this.......according to all your posts., Michiah-Imla.

Also, i wrote a THREAD that details the earthly consequences regarding a believer who is backslidden, and living carnally by choice.
And in it, i detail the hurt, the pain, the punishment, the chastening... Hebrews 12:6....that is coming to them... and finally, Paul teaches, if you just keep on with it, you will DIE.

So, you like to hear yourself talk, and you should do that to yourself, as here on the Forum, you bring nothing helpful to these members with your Grace rejection arguments.

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To "sin willfully" in Hebrews 10:26 does not mean if we ever commit a sin at all and is not promoting sinless perfection. Now we don't walk along our daily life and "accidentally" fall into a pit called sin. We exercise our will but, the use of the participle clearly shows willful, continuous action which results in rejecting Christ with deliberate intention after receiving the knowledge of the truth. Such a person has trampled under foot the Son of God and there no longer remains a sacrifice to atone for their sins and no further offering to anticipate.

Hebrews 10:39 sums it right up. The writer of Hebrews sets up the CONTRAST that makes it clear he was referring to nominal Christians and not saved people: But WE are not OF THOSE who draw back to perdition, but OF THOSE who believe to the saving of the soul. Those who draw back to perdition do not believe to the saving of the soul and those who believe to the saving of the soul do not draw back to perdition.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I

Like the writer of Hebrews was:
“For if we sin wilfully

Paul is taking the Gospel FROM the JEWS< in Acts 28. and giving it to the Gentiles.
Any unsaved moron can read and understand that., as that one does not have to be spiritually discerned.
That is like Paul telling Timothy to drink some wine for his upset stomach.. No bible scholarship needed to understand that one, or that Paul was taking the Gospel from the Jews, and to the Gentiles. in Acts 28
You can't even read this and understand it....and thats interesting.
Its really simple.
Paul was sick and tired of dealing with these unsaved, Cross hating, Christ rejecting HEBREWS....So, he LEFT THEM and went to the GENTILES.
He is the "apostle TO the Gentiles"

Also, "we" is not talking about the Apostle, in your verse.
Its talking about THE people who are rejecting..

Let me show you...

Lets say i invite the members of this Forum, to a Class.
And you show up, and so do, 40.
And some, bring unsaved loved ones..

NOW, i know that, and so, im going to share the Gospel for THEM, but not for the people who are already born again.
They dont need it.

Lets say, im giving an alter call, for these LOST family members in this Class, and i say...>"Christ has died for our sins so that God can forgive us our sin, through Christ's death on the Cross".
And then...
Someone in the back of the room, who is not saved........raises their hand. And i say...>"yes", and the say....>"im a follower of Mary Baker Eddy, and i dont believe in SIN"....>"personal SIN". ""And also....Gnostics dont believe in personal sin"

And i say....to them.....about THEM....Listen, if we say we dont have sin, then the truth is not in us... as to say you are sinless, is not true.

Now, did you notice that i said..>"if WE SAY"....but I didnt say it. THEY did, and even tho i said, WE, i mean THEM......not me included.
And every Pastor does this, when giving the Gospel...... The Minister will say "WE", but he is only talking about THEM who need to be saved.
See it?

And that is Paul doing the same, when he is giving the Gospel to these Christ rejecting Jews, ... in Hebrews and in Acts 28.
He says. '" We""...but he is only talking about Them.

Michiah-Imla.....you have to think sometimes.... and not just post blindly all the time.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
according to your POSTS.... you have no relationship with The Cross of Christ

Because I tell you the truth?

Because I quote the Bible to you?

much less any understanding of it

I understand your false doctrine perfectly.

It is you that has been blinded to the truth of the scriptures.

The CROSS, is the "eternal consequence" for Sin of the world.

Unbiblical rubbish!

The cross takes the sins of the unbelievers away. The consequences continue to be in effect for wilfull sinners. Especially for those who were cleansed from their past sins.

Because any man that believes like you do, that you are always saved no matter what, not adding to your faith:

“…cannot see afar off, and hath forgotten that he was purged from his old sins. Wherefore the rather, brethren, give diligence to make your calling and election sure: for if ye do these things, ye shall never fall:” (2 Peter 1:9-10)

This was the Lord talking about that Cross that was given to Him, so that SIN could be forgiven, everyone. 2 Corinthians 5:19

“…but let them not turn again to folly.” (Psalms 85:8)

“…God shall wound the head of his enemies, and the hairy scalp of such an one as goeth on still in his trespasses.” (Psalms 68:21)

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul was sick and tired of dealing with these unsaved, Cross hating, Christ rejecting HEBREWS....So, he LEFT THEM and went to the GENTILES.

And then he warned the gentiles that wilfully sinning would cost them their salvation.

Also, "we" is not talking about the Apostle, in your verse.
Its talking about THE people who are rejecting..

“We” is not talking about the Apostle who WROTE THE EPISTLE???

ARE YOU CRAZY???

Oh my goodness!

“…the lips of a fool will swallow up himself. The beginning of the words of his mouth is foolishness: and the end of his talk is mischievous madness.” (Ecclesiastes 10:12-13)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.