wondering voice

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

kelil

Apr 1, 2008
Maybe a strange kind of opening post for me...I really apologize for it, but I have an unusual experience -trying not to call it a mistique one- about Second Coming.It all began with Jung and his controversal "Antworp to Iob". The more a read this strange book, the more I can't stop myself thinking that -dispite of my instintual repulsion for such a worldy contested interpretation of God- something real came to his mind.I concentrate especially where the Assumption dogma analysis ends announcing the first Incarnation of Christ in a mere creatural man.It's very hard to synthetize years of thoughts and researches around this theme. Maybe I could try it with these three simple phrases:First man from the Earth Second from the Vergin Third from the Soul.In the fisrt phrase I mean Adam, in second Jesus, in third Jesus but with a new name -as it's written in the Bible.The Book of Revelation says infact: the winner will receive the new name that Jesus will take for Himself. New name means with no doubts new identity, for the name indicates the mission (as for Jesus=God saves). But how Jesus could take a new identity?I consider this simple fact:Son is the first personal name of the Second Person of Holy Thrinity.Jesus is the second name of The Son, when He came on earth. So, the name changed, not the substance, eventually only enriched by this extraordinary event. At the same way, the third name could add new meaning with no variation in substance.The Book says also that nobody will know this new name except Jesus Himself. But Jesus says that the winner will know, and the winner is not Jesus.So I think that Jesus means: I will take a man who will reveal Me.This is not so strange if we think that we normally eat His body, and this is a real progressive incarnation of Jesus in our fragile human reality. Two in one, we are. And that's why there's no contraddiction in it: the winner is me, but Jesus is in me, so when He will reveal Himself He will reveal Himself in me.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
I have no clue what you are talking about but this is not christainity and unless you can make it a little clearer what you are talking about this thread will be deleted it sounds like new Age stuff to me