Work out your own salvation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will not go to hell whether you believe in rapture or not.
It makes no difference if you were baptized in watter or not. A man will not go to hell for long hair.
Though we can learn from one another,Jesus will recieve you into heaven on whether you believe in the virgin birth,that he died for your sins,that he was raised and sits at the right hand of the Father.
Nit picking and arguing over trivial matters only slows spiritual growth. There are many gray areas.....is smoking a sin? Men and women swimming together?
Listen to others. Keep an open mind. But you are responsible for your soul.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You will not go to hell whether you believe in rapture or not.
It makes no difference if you were baptized in watter or not. A man will not go to hell for long hair.
Though we can learn from one another,Jesus will recieve you into heaven on whether you believe in the virgin birth,that he died for your sins,that he was raised and sits at the right hand of the Father.
Nit picking and arguing over trivial matters only slows spiritual growth. There are many gray areas.....is smoking a sin? Men and women swimming together?
Listen to others. Keep an open mind. But you are responsible for your soul.
What is hell Joseph?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Eternal seperation from God.
And the America today
No sir, it is the abode of the dead, the grave. Hell will be emptied in the resurrection Rev 20:13, and then since death will be no more Rev 21:4, then hell being no longer necessary will be cast into the lake of fire, gone forever Rev 20:14

St. Joseph

Apr 30, 2023
Arkansas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No sir, it is the abode of the dead, the grave. Hell will be emptied in the resurrection Rev 20:13, and then since death will be no more Rev 21:4, then hell being no longer necessary will be cast into the lake of fire, gone forever Rev 20:14
The way you put it sounds interesting. I will dig deeper into this. Thanks brother

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The way you put it sounds interesting. I will dig deeper into this. Thanks brother
No doubt that will seem new to you, and a drastic change on doubt. Approach it with and honest heart, and keep in mind that God is Love, I think that is the greatest key to understanding that.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You will not go to hell

Hell is created for the "Devil and His angels", and the "sons of the Devil", will be with their Father, after they die.

Who are these?

John 3:36 Defines them.

Its every UNBELIEVER, who is never born again.

This is why Jesus says of them......."Depart from me, i never knew you"

So, where to you think they will GO?, being departed?

A deceived heretic will say...>"oh, they just dissolve".......

Uh huh.

Hell will prove that LIE wrong, when they arrive there.