• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Would you vote for / support Ron DeSantis for President of the USA in 2024?

• Total voters

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you're bearing false witness against me.

I will keep saying this if I have to.
You support same sex marriage, homosexuality, and Disney's woke agenda, that is 100% progressive liberal IMHO, and it's not changing anytime soon

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Keep posting them my position hasn't changed.
I'm well aware of your progressive liberal position, in full support of Disney and their woke, homosexual, agenda

2 Peter 2:6KJV
6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

Romans 1:26-32KJV
26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
, and receiving in themselves that recompence of their error which was meet.
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Reactions: Scott Downey

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You support same sex marriage, homosexuality, and Disney's woke agenda, that is 100% progressive liberal IMHO, and it's not changing anytime soon

You really don't know what I support.

And as I said, I can support one or all those things, but still be a moderate as I can support conservative things as well and do. That doesn't make me a conservative either.

If you met me, and talked with me you would too would call me a moderate.

At this point, call me what you want. I don't really care. God knows me and God knows what I support and don't support. His judgement of me is what matters not some random guy on a forum.

Reactions: Cassandra

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm well aware of your progressive liberal position, in full support of Disney and their woke, homosexual agenda

This bears repeating...

At this point, call me what you want. I don't really care. God knows me and God knows what I support and don't support. His judgement of me is what matters not some random guy on a forum.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

And as I said, I can support one or all those things, but still be a moderate as I can support conservative things as well and do. That doesn't make me a conservative either.

Yes you support same sex marriage and Disney's homosexual woke agenda, as you fight tooth and toenail against Governor DeSantis and his legislation

"100% progressive liberalism in action"

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, and quacks like a duck "It's A Duck"!

6 And turning the cities of Sodom and Gomorrha into ashes condemned them with an overthrow, making them an ensample unto those that after should live ungodly;

26 For this cause God gave them up unto vile affections: for even their women did change the natural use into that which is against nature:
27 And likewise also the men, leaving the natural use of the woman, burned in their lust one toward another; men with men working that which is unseemly
28 And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient;
29 Being filled with all unrighteousness, fornication, wickedness, covetousness, maliciousness; full of envy, murder, debate, deceit, malignity; whisperers,
30 Backbiters, haters of God, despiteful, proud, boasters, inventors of evil things, disobedient to parents,
31 Without understanding, covenantbreakers, without natural affection, implacable, unmerciful:
32 Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, but have pleasure in them that do them.

Reactions: rwb

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

That's kind of like calling yourself lukewarm, isn't it? Christ has something to say to those who profess to be a Christian church, but who are in fact lukewarm.

Revelation 3:15-16 (KJV) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's kind of like calling yourself lukewarm, isn't it? Christ has something to say to those who profess to be a Christian church, but who are in fact lukewarm.

Revelation 3:15-16 (KJV) I know thy works, that thou art neither cold nor hot: I would thou wert cold or hot. So then because thou art lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will spue thee out of my mouth.

Not lukewarm at all. That's the thing. You guys don't really know who I am. I will never be fully Republican or fully Democrat. I am a moderate and always will be. That doesn't mean that I am lukewarm.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a moderate and always will be
Yes you support same sex marriage and Disney's homosexual woke agenda, as you fight tooth and toenail against Governor DeSantis and his legislation

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

If it helps you sleep at night, call me the muffin man. I and God know the truth and that is all that matters to me.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it helps you sleep at night, call me the muffin man. I and God know the truth and that is all that matters to me.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You're missing the point! I know that I am a moderate. God knows that I am a moderate. What you think I am or what you call me matters not.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The digital system will be operational big time by then . if we think it was possible to rig an election
we aint seen nothing yet . just wait till AI runs the show . it practically almost does now really .
The people will not be able to tell if what they are seeing is real or not . mark those words my friend . mark them well .
America is done my friend as is the world . The time of the end is upon us and the hour of the beast of the dragon has come .
prepare for great persecutions , but preach JESUS till the end . fearing neither man nor death . JESUS will be with the lambs my friend .
They have AI televisions now.
Smart TV's eaves drop, which does no good without visuals open on the consumer home. Now smart TV's are blended with AI.

We voluntarily out ourselves under surveillance with installed home security camera systems.

The consumer of such stuff has already told manufacturers we're OK with being spies on at home. We even pay for it.

There's an AI mini robot being marketed to children now. It helps them learn to read and so forth .

Lead impressionable minds to accept AI robots as helpful friends and it's uphill from there.

For adults the marketing encompasses the idea of making their life easier.

Roomba? Vacuum robots.

After the 2020 steal of our votes, how hard would it be to lead people to trust robots to keep our vote safe? They're non-Partisan.

Reactions: amigo de christo

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Considering I am a moderate and do live here, I do find it funny. Trump is not someone who I would vote for again as I did vote for him in 2016. He did not do it for me as a president throughout his four years.

Biden is better than Trump ever was in my opinion and apparently 81 million others as well and that's okay. We're allowed to vote for who we feel is the best candidate.
81 million didn't actually elect Creepy Uncle Joe, The Big Man, into the office.

List all the positive policies that have made America greater that Joe Biden signed into policy.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
81 million didn't actually elect Creepy Uncle Joe, The Big Man, into the office.

List all the positive policies that have made America greater that Joe Biden signed into policy.

Why would I list those things, when you don't believe that 81 million elected Biden to be president? It would be futile for me to do so.

Believe as you want. I will continue to believe that Biden is better than Trump.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would I list those things, when you don't believe that 81 million elected Biden to be president? It would be futile for me to do so.

Believe as you want. I will continue to believe that Biden is better than Trump.
Exactly what I thought. You would excuse why you can't prove Biden is better than Trump regardless of what I posted.

Because there is no such thing.

No one who pays attention these last few years would ever believe Biden has done more for America than did Trump.

Biden has destroyed America from day 1. We who actually live and work in the midst of that proof know this.

We don't live in a silly child's game wherein one takes the contrary position in politics just to get a rise out of Conservatives Christians.
We may read that but we know the truth. And pity the foolish child.

And history does too. The future generations will look back upon the illegal Biden occupation of our White House and the years after and resolve, never again! Indifference and tolerance of treason is unacceptable to a free people who intend to live free.

The Heritage Foundation

6 Failures of Biden’s Presidency in Year 2

Jan 24, 2023

TOWN HALL:

Treason: Afghanistan Disaster Is More Proof Biden Is Owned Lock, Stock and Barrel by China

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Exactly what I thought. You would excuse why you can't prove Biden is better than Trump regardless of what I posted.

Because there is no such thing.

No one who pays attention these last few years would ever believe Biden has done more for America than did Trump.

Biden has destroyed America from day 1. We who actually live and work in the midst of that proof know this.

We don't live in a silly child's game wherein one takes the contrary position in politics just to get a rise out of Conservatives Christians.
We may read that but we know the truth. And pity the foolish child.

And history does too. The future generations will look back upon the illegal Biden occupation of our White House and the years after and resolve, never again! Indifference and tolerance of treason is unacceptable to a free people who intend to live free.

The Heritage Foundation

6 Failures of Biden’s Presidency in Year 2

Jan 24, 2023

TOWN HALL:

Treason: Afghanistan Disaster Is More Proof Biden Is Owned Lock, Stock and Barrel by China

As I said, believe as you wish. I don't care!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They have AI televisions now.
Smart TV's eaves drop, which does no good without visuals open on the consumer home. Now smart TV's are blended with AI.

We voluntarily out ourselves under surveillance with installed home security camera systems.

The consumer of such stuff has already told manufacturers we're OK with being spies on at home. We even pay for it.
I Agree 100%

A person's smart phone is their worst enemy, Google has permissions on just about every app downloaded, that gives full control of a person's phone to (Them)

Camera, microphone, contacts, pictures, location, on and on, and I agree These smart TV's are the same way

I recently watched a video clip of a policing control center in like North Carolina, that was in control of street mounted cameras at stop lights etc, they zeroed in on the driver at a stop light that had a gun in his lap, and visually searched the vehicle from above, zooming in detailed

I live in Calif, the cameras are everywhere,and word is facial recognition is being used, yes its George Orwells 1984 before our eyes

Are we paranoid conspiracy freaks, or are the rest ignorant sheeples, we know the answer to that one

Jesus Is The Lord

Last edited:

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Agree 100%

A person's smart phone is there worst enemy, Google has permissions on just about every app downloaded, that gives full control of a person's phone to (Them)

Camera, microphone, contacts, pictures, location, on and on, and I agree These smart TV's are the same way

I recently watched a video clip of a policing control center in like North Carolina, that was in control of street mounted cameras at stop lights etc, they zeroed in on the driver at a stop light that had a gun in his lap, and visually searched the vehicle from above, zooming in detailed

I live in Calif, the cameras are everywhere,and word is facial recognition is being used, yes its George Orwells 1984 before our eyes

Are we paranoid conspiracy freaks, or are the rest ignorant sheeples, we know the answer to that one

Jesus Is The Lord
Walmart wanted to install facial ID in their store surveillance systems to identify banned shoplifters. No go.

NYC is said to be the most watched city in America. London is second.

The Constitution doesn't apply?
America, one nation under surveillance.

And to think, Orwell's 1984 was a contemporary observation and projection of Britain's political atmosphere.
I guess it only makes sense America should be included in what turns out to be George's prophecy.

NYC just passed a law against height and weight discrimination.
Proponents claimed fat people were paid less than the fit.

What's next in Not Your Constitution?
A ban on blonde jokes?

Little late for that. AOC overcame that one as the current poster child for brunette jokes.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not lukewarm at all. That's the thing. You guys don't really know who I am. I will never be fully Republican or fully Democrat. I am a moderate and always will be. That doesn't mean that I am lukewarm.
You don't have to explain yourselves to these guys.

They can "righteously indignate" as much as they want, but God alone is judge.

Reactions: Naomanos

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DeSantis would be the perfect president to turn the country into another Iran or Afghanistan. His ethics are no better than the Taliban! He hates FREEDOM provided be the Constitution!
But what has Biden done for America? Even among Democrats, his ratings are no longer so positive these days, as I understand it.

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte