You are not a horse. You are not a cow. Seriously, y'all. Stop it.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
A statement made by FDA due to the fact that people are taking animal medications for covid.... I seriously woke up to this?? HAHA... and OH my GOODNESS all at the same time.

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A statement made by FDA due to the fact that people are taking animal medications for covid.... I seriously woke up to this?? HAHA... and OH my GOODNESS all at the same time.

if something works, who cares what it was for? Penicillin is from mold on bread.

Reactions: Helen

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It's animal grade medication... the FDA had to tell people to stop taking medication for horses and cows... This does not disturb you??

DPMartin

Jan 30, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's animal grade medication... the FDA had to tell people to stop taking medication for horses and cows... This does not disturb you??

no, people like you in the world disturb me. trying to make a mountain out of nothing.

Addy

Jun 20, 2020
Ontario
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
no, people like you in the world disturb me. trying to make a mountain out of nothing.
The post was meant as a sarcastic joke.... This actually made my news feed...

Your comment is RUDE and UNNECESSARY.

Last edited: