You Are The Generation That Will Not Die!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
I was drawn here by such a positive statement. Then it turns into a Question. :huh:

I suppose John 3:16 says that whosoever believes on Jesus shall have eternal life. So, once you believe, then you never die.

Now your body may give up and quit, but your not a flesh body.

OR

We talking about the Rapture, and get sucked out of here (Like Enoch) because this is the Generation for these things to happen,

OR

For those who don't want to "Fly Away" We battle evil, and win, then get to leave and be with Jesus, because this is the time it's going to happen.

Jesus Is Lord

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
Why Are you the gen that will not see death... your thoughts.

yep sure are anyone around in 1948 to see Israel become a nation after some 1900 years to those around today will not all taste death .... That generation has grey hair and Christ will return before they all die ...
At the return of Christ we shall see the mystery revealed when we are changed in the twinkling of an eye at the 7th trump

1Cr 15:52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
But did you ever think ...Why You will be Raptured at the end.. you could of been born 100 years ago.. not Knowing... to see the end of the church age... why? To read rev and understand it and to see it coming to life... to see Israel... defy Lucifer... and man.. man and Lucifer...to see it . Some people say the end is near.. and then loose hope... lets see what 2010 brings .. It may be more then you want... Jesus bless... Israel is Gods time clock.

Christina

Apr 10, 2006
But did you ever think ...Why You will be Raptured at the end.. you could of been born 100 years ago.. not Know... to see the end of the church age... why?

you've lost me please restate what your asking

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Watch Israel. then you will now the season. God does not slumber or sleep. We are at the end.... not even the angles now the time of the rapture,,, But God told us now the seasons...of his coming..... Israel is Gods time clock.......

maxx

Apr 5, 2010
Sorry C I did not say that Q right.... why are we the ones to see the end of the church age? Rev 4..After this I looked and behold , a Door was opened in heaven... Come up hither.... and the Church is gone... the bride.

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
Why Are you the gen that will not see death... your thoughts.

If this is the generation that sees the return of the Messiah Jesus then yes there will be some that will never experiance death. They will however be changed. In a twinkling of an eye.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"yep sure are anyone around in 1948 to see Israel become a nation after some 1900 years to those around today will not all taste death .... That generation has grey hair and Christ will return before they all die ..." -- Christina

-- If a person was born on the day that Israel became a nation again, that makes them 62 years old today. That means that either Jesus comes back toot sweet or the vast majority of those in their 20s in 1948 likely won't be around for His return.

Depending on the 'scholar,' I have been told a generation is 40, then 60, then 100 years. Those that said 40 or 60 are obviously wrong. Israel just celebrated their 62nd year of new existance. If it is 100 then the vast, vast majority of people who were alive when Israel became a nation again will not be alive to see the return of Christ.

Fact of the matter is, until we know the length of the generation then we do not know if we will still be here.

Still others have said that the generation timetable didn't start until Jerusalem was reunited after Israel captured it in the Six Day War in 1967 from the Jordanians who had annexed it.

Again, the 40-year generation passed three years ago for that one.

For those who think it will be soon, they have to include the seven year Tribulation in that time.

If you don't believe in the Rapture coming before the Tribulation, then I wouldn't be looking out my window any time soon waiting for something to happen.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
"yep sure are anyone around in 1948 to see Israel become a nation after some 1900 years to those around today will not all taste death .... That generation has grey hair and Christ will return before they all die ..." -- Christina

-- If a person was born on the day that Israel became a nation again, that makes them 62 years old today. That means that either Jesus comes back toot sweet or the vast majority of those in their 20s in 1948 likely won't be around for His return.

Depending on the 'scholar,' I have been told a generation is 40, then 60, then 100 years. Those that said 40 or 60 are obviously wrong. Israel just celebrated their 62nd year of new existance. If it is 100 then the vast, vast majority of people who were alive when Israel became a nation again will not be alive to see the return of Christ.

Fact of the matter is, until we know the length of the generation then we do not know if we will still be here.

Still others have said that the generation timetable didn't start until Jerusalem was reunited after Israel captured it in the Six Day War in 1967 from the Jordanians who had annexed it.

Again, the 40-year generation passed three years ago for that one.

For those who think it will be soon, they have to include the seven year Tribulation in that time.

If you don't believe in the Rapture coming before the Tribulation, then I wouldn't be looking out my window any time soon waiting for something to happen.

I believe it is 40, 70 and 120 years.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
"I believe it is 40, 70, and 120 years." -- jerryjohnson

-- Based on?

If the generation spoken of is indeed 70 years then, taking the Tribulation into account if you do not believe in pre-Tribulation Rapture, that means that the Tribulation must begin in a little less than a year. Israel JUST celebrated its 62nd re-birthday.

If the generation is 120 years, then there is likely a dozen people in the world, born on the day Israel declared itself a state, that would be alive when Jesus comes back.

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
"I believe it is 40, 70, and 120 years." -- jerryjohnson

-- Based on?

Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Score = 20 years

Threescore and ten =70 years

Fourscore = 80 years

Where does the 40 years or 120 years come in?

jiggyfly

Nov 27, 2009
North Carolina
[font="tahoma][size="2"]Watch Israel. then you will now the season. God does not slumber or sleep. We are at the end.... not even the angles now the time of the rapture,,, But God told us now the seasons...of his coming..... Israel is Gods time clock....... [/size][/font]

Shouldn't we be led by HolySpirit rather than the nation of Israel?

Brother Mike

Sep 16, 2008
No Jiggyfly........................

Read your bible. You seem smart, but I always have to attempt to point things out to you.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the signs of Israel who belong to God, they are the sons of God.

Jesus was talking to the Jews...... Watch and pray...... Why? The Jews are not filled with the Holy Ghost, and don't even know we are suppose to Hear God. They have to rely on natural means to be led. No where is the Church of the Lord Jesus to be led after the things which are seen, nor walk after them.

Jesus Is Lord

jerryjohnson

Nov 6, 2009
No Jiggyfly........................

Read your bible. You seem smart, but I always have to attempt to point things out to you.

Rom 8:14 For as many as are led by the signs of Israel who belong to God, they are the sons of God.

Jesus was talking to the Jews...... Watch and pray...... Why? The Jews are not filled with the Holy Ghost, and don't even know we are suppose to Hear God. They have to rely on natural means to be led. No where is the Church of the Lord Jesus to be led after the things which are seen, nor walk after them.

Jesus Is Lord

Mike, I do not know where you got your version of Romans 8:14. My Bible say, " For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God. " and does not add, " the signs of Israel who belong to God."

Also Israel is not the same as "the Jews." The Jews are part of Israel but not all of it. Israel is all twelve tribes not just Judah.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Psa 90:10 The days of our years are threescore years and ten; and if by reason of strength they be fourscore years, yet is their strength labour and sorrow; for it is soon cut off, and we fly away.

This was your reply when I asked how you came up with 40, 70, and 120 years for a generation.

My reply that was :

"Score = 20 years

Threescore and ten =70 years

Fourscore = 80 years

Where does the 40 years or 120 years come in?"

Could you explain your numbers?

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
I personally have never trusted in the modern state of Israel as a solid foundation to any second coming timing.

I am very wary of end times deception.

It could be that the Modern state of Israel is a part of this deception.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days