You CAN have assurance of salvation.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

praise_yeshua

Apr 19, 2022
America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

Those that practice "Lordship Salvation" have lists, that they, themselves, never live up to. They just pretend they do. This the very definition of hypocrisy. Calvin taught a performance based salvation. Calvin taught that the duty of man was to "prove" himself to others.

When our Lord Jesus Christ Himself clearly said..... HE RECIEVES NOT HONOR FROM MEN....

We.... receive not HONOR from men. We look to our Lord Jesus Christ's OWN work for justification and sanctification. We speak of Him and not OURSELVES....

Johann

Apr 2, 2022
Durban South Africa
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Joh 5:39 Search the scriptures; for in them ye think ye have eternal life: and they are they which testify of me.
Joh 5:40 And ye will not come to me, that ye might have life.
Joh 5:41 I receive not honour from men.

Those that practice "Lordship Salvation" have lists, that they, themselves, never live up to. They just pretend they do. This the very definition of hypocrisy. Calvin taught a performance based salvation. Calvin taught that the duty of man was to "prove" himself to others.

When our Lord Jesus Christ Himself clearly said..... HE RECIEVES NOT HONOR FROM MEN....

We.... receive not HONOR from men. We look to our Lord Jesus Christ's OWN work for justification and sanctification. We speak of Him and not OURSELVES....

I am already in trouble Lol!
Blessings
J.

Reactions: praise_yeshua