You Have Two Options

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
You Have Two Options

During the 1260 days of the GT, the woman (who ever she is) is going to be protected and fed in a place prepare by God.

Revelation 12: 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Being unsuccessful at devouring the woman, Satan will then turn his attention to the rest of Christendom.

Revelation 12: 17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

You have two options:

1. Be a part of the woman and be protected a fed for the duration of the GT.
2. Be a part of the rest of Christendom.

Guy

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You Have Two Options

During the 1260 days of the GT, the woman (who ever she is) is going to be protected and fed in a place prepare by God.

Revelation 12: 6And the woman fled into the wilderness, where she hath a place prepared of God, that they should feed her there a thousand two hundred and threescore days.
14And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.

Being unsuccessful at devouring the woman, Satan will then turn his attention to the rest of Christendom.

Revelation 12: 17And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.

You have two options:

Guy

Wow - dualism in all it's naked glory!

The presentation of life as 'two choices' - I am sure glad Jesus always offers a third choice.

Dualism is always exclusive - the Christ way is always love, which cuts across all stilted, artificial, dualistic choices offered by religious men.

The all inclusive 'and' needs to replace the exclusive 'or' in order for us to really experience the freedom of Christ!

The law was made for us - to provide structure for our morality and point to the Christ the fulfillment of the law - we were not made for the law!

Anyone who desires to dig through 2,000 year old mystical literature in order to force Christians into an artificial choice is simply adding a burden onto Christians instead of simply promoting the Good News of Christ.

Dualistic thinking has no place in Christianity - in fact, it is a consequence of the Fall - Adam and Eve could not fulfill the new duties they believed they were capable of handling (determining right from wrong) so they reduced their reality down to black and white, good and bad, right and wrong, two choices - it is a short cut, which ignores most of reality, but it was all they could handle since they were never made to determine good from evil. Although, I have been accused of posting 'double-minded' posts, lately; in actuality, I am totally against the double-mindedness, Paul correctly denounces, which is dualistic thinking,

So now, to comment on your false dichotomy, I can relate to Mary in the story because I value her submission to God and hope to perfectly submit to Him, one day as well. I can also relate to being apart of the 'rest of her seed', which is the Body of Christ and the temptations that Satan has used to ensnare all of Christ's people. As you can see, there is no 'OR' anywhere in these verses - Christians can relate to both because the story is about our history.

Peace

Reactions: Rach1370

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
You Have Two Options

You have two options:

Guy

The 'place' the woman is fed is not a literal place, but a spiritual place.

The spiritual place to be is with not being deceived by the coming false messiah.

Only that "remnant" of the woman will not be deceived.

This is why the dragon will specifically seek to make war upon that remnant of the woman.

The GT (great tribulation) will not be a tribulation upon the deceived, it will be upon God's elect who will not be deceived.

Only that 'remnant' along with God's two witnesses will be prepared (sealed) to make a 'stand' in the 'evil day' against the dragon. All others will be deceived by the false messiah.

The real two choices are:

1. Make a stand for Christ, being sealed with God's sealing.
2. Not make a stand and be deceived along with the majority.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
Wow - dualism in all it's naked glory!

The presentation of life as 'two choices' - I am sure glad Jesus always offers a third choice.

Dualism is always exclusive - the Christ way is always love, which cuts across all stilted, artificial, dualistic choices offered by religious men.

The all inclusive 'and' needs to replace the exclusive 'or' in order for us to really experience the freedom of Christ!

The law was made for us - to provide structure for our morality and point to the Christ the fulfillment of the law - we were not made for the law!

Anyone who desires to dig through 2,000 year old mystical literature in order to force Christians into an artificial choice is simply adding a burden onto Christians instead of simply promoting the Good News of Christ.

Dualistic thinking has no place in Christianity - in fact, it is a consequence of the Fall - Adam and Eve could not fulfill the new duties they believed they were capable of handling (determining right from wrong) so they reduced their reality down to black and white, good and bad, right and wrong, two choices - it is a short cut, which ignores most of reality, but it was all they could handle since they were never made to determine good from evil. Although, I have been accused of posting 'double-minded' posts, lately; in actuality, I am totally against the double-mindedness, Paul correctly denounces, which is dualistic thinking,

So now, to comment on your false dichotomy, I can relate to Mary in the story because I value her submission to God and hope to perfectly submit to Him, one day as well. I can also relate to being apart of the 'rest of her seed', which is the Body of Christ and the temptations that Satan has used to ensnare all of Christ's people. As you can see, there is no 'OR' anywhere in these verses - Christians can relate to both because the story is about our history.

Peace

The dualism in this case is valid.

It's my way or the highway, to paraphrase the interpretation. Despite whinings to the contrary, the bulk of the Bible's intent is just such a duality. God's ways are not man's ways and when man persists in his rebellion against the most high, the consequences are destruction and death.

Adolescent theological attitudes and interpretation to the contrary, much of life is like that. Jesus is love, but only when one has first surrendered to His authority. The same is true for answered prayer. NO prayers are heard unless one first surrenders to Christ and accepts Him into one's life.

I am not implying that the author of the quoted post above is a teenager, merely that the theological and philosophical basis for the argument is rather immature, irresponsible, rebellious and illogical.

Remember the day Christ died on the cross? Two criminals were hung there with him. One received mercy. The other was ignored and did not.

God cannot bless and curse at the same time, cannot punish and reward at the same time, cannot save and damn at the same time. To suppose that He can and does is illogical and heretical.

guysmith

Nov 12, 2007
Miami, FL
Hello tomwebster,

You stated: 1260 is a message not an amount of time.

My response: And what do you think the message is?

Guy

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Hello tomwebster,

You stated: 1260 is a message not an amount of time.

My response: And what do you think the message is?

Guy

Guy, don't you remember our Lord Jesus said He 'shortened' the time for the sake of His elect? (Matt.24). The 1260 days thus represents a symbolic 'period' now. The tribulation has been shortened, but to what? If you're in Rev.12, then you went past it.

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Notice it is a sign , and it is in heaven:

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven

Then another sign appeared in heaven

And there was war in heaven

Satan loses and is cast down to earth

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! (Christians are in heaven)

Satan pursues the woman on earth

Many believe the woman represents Israel (who gave birth to the male child (Jesus)
According to Genesis 37 the 12 stars refer to the twelve tribes of Israel

Satan is not successful in pursuing the woman

He then goes after those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Here is the quote ......Then the dragon was enraged at the woman and went off to make war against the rest of her offspring—those who obey God's commandments and hold to the testimony of Jesus.

Notice I highlighted : "the rest of her offspring" which to me could not be Mary but it could possibly be Israel .

It also reads as though Satan is doing that on earth ,

Just some thoughts for now. Interesting subject. Thanks.

Martin.

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Notice it is a sign , and it is in heaven:

A great and wondrous sign appeared in heaven

Then another sign appeared in heaven

And there was war in heaven

Satan loses and is cast down to earth

Then I heard a loud voice in heaven say:

rejoice, you heavens and you who dwell in them! (Christians are in heaven)

Did you mean to add the idea of a 'rapture' into that Rev.12:12 verse? Can't do that, and here's why...

Rev 12:10-12
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.
11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.
12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
(KJV)

Rev 6:9-11
9 And when he had opened the fifth seal, I saw under the altar the souls of them that were slain for the word of God, and for the testimony which they held:
10 And they cried with a loud voice, saying, How long, O Lord, holy and true, dost thou not judge and avenge our blood on them that dwell on the earth?
11 And white robes were given unto every one of them; and it was said unto them, that they should rest yet for a little season, until their fellowservants also and their brethren, that should be killed as they were, should be fulfilled.
(KJV)

Rev 2:10-11
10 Fear none of those things which thou shalt suffer: behold, the devil shall cast some of you into prison, that ye may be tried; and ye shall have tribulation ten days: be thou faithful unto death, and I will give thee a crown of life.
11 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches; He that overcometh shall not be hurt of the second death.
(KJV)

Rev 20:4
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
(KJV)

Rev 15:2
2 And I saw as it were a sea of glass mingled with fire: and them that had gotten the victory over the beast, and over his image, and over his mark, and over the number of his name, stand on the sea of glass, having the harps of God.
(KJV)

The symbolic "woman" of Rev.12 is God's Israel, and today that means the remnant of believing Israel, AND believing Gentiles. That "woman" represents Christ's Church in the end of days. That's why they follow God's commandments and have the Testimony of Jesus Christ.

Rev 12:13-17
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
14 And to the woman were given two wings of a great eagle, that she might fly into the wilderness, into her place, where she is nourished for a time, and times, and half a time, from the face of the serpent.
15 And the serpent cast out of his mouth water as a flood after the woman, that he might cause her to be carried away of the flood.
16 And the earth helped the woman, and the earth opened her mouth, and swallowed up the flood which the dragon cast out of his mouth.
17 And the dragon was wroth with the woman, and went to make war with the remnant of her seed, which keep the commandments of God, and have the testimony of Jesus Christ.
(KJV)

All believers on Christ Jesus will be of one of 2 groups, either of the five wise virgins, or of the five foolish virgins (Matt.25).

Which group does one think that "remnant" which keep the commandments of God and have the Testimony of Jesus Christ will belong to? That remnant will be those of the five wise virgins, meaning they will not be deceived, and are prepared to make a stand against the beast in the evil day (Eph.6).

We are fast approaching a time on this earth when it is not good to want to escape our duty for Christ in making a spiritual stand for Him. He's looking for 'can-do' servants, not the weak-minded who shrivel at the thought of being persecuted by His enemies and will cave in. This is why our Lord Jesus revealed that blessed are His servants given to be rulers over His household to give them meat in due season, and when his lord returns and finds him still doing so (Matt.24:44-51).

Martin W.

Jan 16, 2009
Winnipeg Canada
Did you mean to add the idea of a 'rapture' into that Rev.12:12 verse? Can't do that, and here's why...

Unlike you, I do not have an obsessive compulsive disorder about the rapture. Sorry. My complete focus was on guysmiths original post , who the "woman" is , what events are happening in heaven, and what is happening on earth , and where we might fit into this scenario.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dualism is not compatible with Christianity. No one would suggest that polytheism is valid in some cases because it is not compatible with Christianity either.

It's my way or the highway, to paraphrase the interpretation.

I've heard this somewhere before.......I think it was when the Pharisees demanded the 'correct' answer out of Jesus. I am sure glad Jesus taught us how to avoid this kind of thinking error.

Despite whinings to the contrary, the bulk of the Bible's intent is just such a duality.

You know, I think I may take up the practice of whining.....why not? If I am going to be accused of it every time I disagree with somebody's point of view, may as well go full hog.

God's ways are not man's ways and when man persists in his rebellion against the most high, the consequences are destruction and death.

Is that why God sent His Son to crucify us on a cross? Oh....wait....

Adolescent theological attitudes and interpretation to the contrary, much of life is like that.

Actually, I am glad you brought up adolescents - did you know that during adolescence, your brain is not fully finished developing and you tend to be the most dualistic in your thinking patterns then you will be in your whole lifetime? Oh course, some never outgrow it.....

Jesus is love, but only when one has first surrendered to His authority.

Hmm.....where is this idea found in the Bible? How can God be love, yet dependent on His creation to determine His character?

I am not implying that the author of the quoted post above is a teenager, merely that the theological and philosophical basis for the argument is rather immature, irresponsible, rebellious and illogical.

Well, you can lead a horse to water......

Remember the day Christ died on the cross? Two criminals were hung there with him. One received mercy. The other was ignored and did not.

It sounds like you are claiming God's mercy is a reward for not being ignorant.........

Jesus was not bequeathing mercy on the 'good' criminal. He was reading his heart! He was telling him what was going to happen based on the sanctification of his heart. This was not an act of love in the short term - as if Jesus was the good fairy tapping the criminal on the head and making him a real boy. This was an assessment of the work God had done in the man's heart. A similar story occurred when Jesus rightly assessed Peter's heart when Peter proclaimed Jesus as Lord - the proclamation was from God, played through the instrument of Peter's heart.

God cannot bless and curse at the same time, cannot punish and reward at the same time, cannot save and damn at the same time.

You are caught in a 'reward and punishment' mindset - an outgrowth of dualism. If I say the right prayer and submit my heart to Christ in the right way I will get mercy. My dog does the same thing - when ever I am holding anything in my hand, he sits, shakes the air, lies down, and rolls over - just in case! Our salvation is not based on a reward system - instead, being 'saved' is another way of describing the condition of our heart. Is your heart tuned to play love? Than you are 'saved'. If not - you need to get closer to God and let Him tune your instrument.

To suppose that He can and does is illogical and heretical.

Dualism is the only heresy present here.....

Peace

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA
Unlike you, I do not have an obsessive compulsive disorder about the rapture. Sorry. My complete focus was on guysmiths original post , who the "woman" is , what events are happening in heaven, and what is happening on earth , and where we might fit into this scenario.

I'll scrap you're first statement... now back to the point...

Supposing Rev.12:12 is about a 'rapture' of the saints changes the whole Message of those given events, which is not how to understand Truth from God's Word.

Rev 12:9-13
9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.
10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night.

Satan with his angels are cast out of the heavenily down to the earth, and then Salvation is proclaimed in Heaven by the angels. Nowhwere does that infer the saints have been raptured to heaven. Instead, it is proclaiming how Satan, who stands as our accuser before God IN heaven, is at that point cast out, to the earth. That can't be about Satan's original rebellion either, because in the Book of Job Satan is before God accusing Job. It shows this Rev.12:9-10 event has not happened yet.

11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death.

Then a message about those through Christ's Blood who 'overcome' that dragon go through a time of persecution for the word of their testimony they give, and love not their lives unto the death. Those are the martyrs for Christ during the tribulation. This event of the dragon and his angels being cast down to the earth is about tribulation timing.

12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.
13 And when the dragon saw that he was cast unto the earth, he persecuted the woman which brought forth the man child.
(KJV)

Does that say, "rejoice, ye heavens, and ye saints that dwell in them"? No. The tribulation is getting ready to begin at this point, and the saints are already there in Heaven? No, they aren't, for the "woman" on earth the dragon persecutes is Christ's Church, those very ones that overcome him by the Blood of The Lamb.

To infer part of Christ's Church is in Heaven at that point, and another part of His Church is still on earth, is contrary to God's Holy Writ, including the direct statement by Jesus Christ in Matt.24 that His coming to gather His saints will be AFTER the tribulation.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Dualism is not compatible with Christianity. No one would suggest that polytheism is valid in some cases because it is not compatible with Christianity either.

Perhaps it would be best if the term 'dualism' were defined, so that we can all be on the same page. This seems to be the stumbling block for the discussion.

It's my way or the highway, to paraphrase the interpretation.

I've heard this somewhere before.......I think it was when the Pharisees demanded the 'correct' answer out of Jesus. I am sure glad Jesus taught us how to avoid this kind of thinking error.

The 'correct answer' you refer to was usually in response to a hypocritical question, a question based upon tradition or simply questions meant to trap Jesus.

In actual fact, the Bible consistantly points out that God's ways are the ways the Almighty expects us to follow. Religious tradition has a way of diluting those things.
There is such a thing as right and wrong, behaviour and consequence despite tradition and the rebellious nature of man.

Jesus is love, but only when one has first surrendered to His authority.

Hmm.....where is this idea found in the Bible?

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" Act 3:19

The principle is found throughout the Bible. Simply put there is no forgiveness unless one confesses one's sin and then repents of it.
God will not hear any prayer unless the sincere prayer of repentance is first uttered. Only then will His love be revealed.

It is incorrect to assume that at the end of the God will only be concerned that a good time will have been had by all.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Perhaps it would be best if the term 'dualism' were defined, so that we can all be on the same page. This seems to be the stumbling block for the discussion.

Dualism is the existence of two, equal, opposing forces. Too often we create an equal, opposing force when one doesn't actually exist. The Devil for example, is not the opposite, equal opposing force of God. Not even close. Our sinful nature is not equal to our redeemed nature - yes it can affect us, but it is, in effect defeated. The problem with dualism is that it equals the playing field for Good and Evil. Unfortunately, Protestantism is dialectic so it is susceptible to dualism. I have already written on dualism on another thread.

The 'correct answer' you refer to was usually in response to a hypocritical question, a question based upon tradition or simply questions meant to trap Jesus. In actual fact, the Bible consistantly points out that God's ways are the ways the Almighty expects us to follow. Religious tradition has a way of diluting those things. There is such a thing as right and wrong, behaviour and consequence despite tradition and the rebellious nature of man.

Actually, religious tradition has a way of tightening down and reducing the truth to a lifeless, hollow ritual. Provide the correct answer and receive a cookie. Jesus was a liberal - He brought the life back into a lifeless religion. He spoke in parables not dialectics - He was not looking for the right answer - instead He was teaching perspective taking skills / leading to empathy / leading to love and forgiveness. I have already written on parables on another thread.

"Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord;" Act 3:19

Or "Stop looking for happiness in the misuse of creation, instead look to God for your happiness - He will justify and sanctify you by tuning your heart to love like you were created to do"

The principle is found throughout the Bible. Simply put there is no forgiveness unless one confesses one's sin and then repents of it.

Indeed. But God is no longer angry - Jesus died for us - He is simply waiting for us to realize the gift and resulting freedom. We do need to repent to enjoy this freedom - I agree. However, it is sort of like getting the opportunity to go to college free - all we have to do is show up and take in the knowledge (well in this case, the love).

God will not hear any prayer unless the sincere prayer of repentance is first uttered. Only then will His love be revealed.

God loves us anyway - He would not have given us His Son if He did not. He wants to be in relationship with us - it sounds to me like you might believe that He really wants to damn us, but He decided to show mercy for us because He is so great and we are so depraved.

It is incorrect to assume that at the end of the [world] God will only be concerned that a good time will have been had by all.

True. Restoring our hearts to love and forgive again through sanctification in a world full of pain and evil is far from a good time. It is not easy and it takes time - and it takes sacrifice from God and us - but the fact is, we got ourselves into this mess and God is committed to getting us out of it.

Peace

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States

Dualism is the existence of two, equal, opposing forces. Too often we create an equal, opposing force when one doesn't actually exist. The Devil for example, is not the opposite, equal opposing force of God. Not even close. Our sinful nature is not equal to our redeemed nature - yes it can affect us, but it is, in effect defeated. The problem with dualism is that it equals the playing field for Good and Evil. Unfortunately, Protestantism is dialectic so it is susceptible to dualism. I have already written on dualism on another thread.

The simple definition you quote is true as far as it goes, however the notion that GOD has a violent even dangerous nature as well as a kind and loving side is not altogether Protestant. It is founded in Old Testament Judaism as well as Protestantism.

For example, major prophets such as Isaiah speak of God's judgment as well as delivering messiah. Minor prophets such as Amos do the same, albeit with not as much detail and expansive imagery.

In the New Testament, there are numerous references to divine judgment as well as redemption even by Jesus. In Luke 13:4-5, Christ refers to a local engineering disaster and uses the event to warn of judgment upon those who are indifferent to warnings of Divine judgment and intervention.

If by employment of the term 'dualism', you are denying the intent of God to punish and judge men and nations for their sins then you are doing yourself a disservice.

...religious tradition has a way of tightening down and reducing the truth to a lifeless, hollow ritual. Provide the correct answer and receive a cookie. Jesus was a liberal - He brought the life back into a lifeless religion. He spoke in parables not dialectics - He was not looking for the right answer - instead He was teaching perspective taking skills / leading to empathy / leading to love and forgiveness..

Modern political definitions do not apply to the philosophy and deeds and persons of other epochs. Jesus was not a 'liberal' according to the definitions of global or American politics. He wouldn't register as a Democrat or Communist if He walked among us today.

Jesus didn't 'bring back life'. He IS the life. I'm not writing that as a simplistic answer either. The infusion of life was by the blood Jesus shed upon the cross, blood that was shed because of the sins of man. The deed was necessary because of the threat of divine judgment and the necessity for forgiveness, but the blood cannot be effective unless it is applied. If it isn't, judgment remains and the wrath of an angry God is upon those who refuse.

Review Exodus 12 which speaks of the necessity of applying the blood of a lamb to avoid the judgment of God. The blood of a lamb was temporary while the blood of Jesus is permanent and eternal IF APPLIED.

But God is no longer angry - Jesus died for us - He is simply waiting for us to realize the gift and resulting freedom. We do need to repent to enjoy this freedom - I agree. However, it is sort of like getting the opportunity to go to college free - all we have to do is show up and take in the knowledge (well in this case, the love).

Nowhere does the Bible say that "God is no longer angry".
What is said is that God's judgment 'passes over' us IF we apply the blood.
If we do not, then it does not.
Divine anger and judgment remains.

We have to do a great deal more than simply show up in church and listen to a sermon to rid ourselves of sin and divine judgment.

Going to church doesn't make one a Christian any more than standing in a garage makes one a car.

... it sounds to me like you might believe that He really wants to damn us, but He decided to show mercy for us because He is so great and we are so depraved

In Genesis, the principle of sin is introduced.
Man has chosen to reject God and is in rebellion against the Almighty.
Damnation is the result or consequence of sin.
No where in the Bible does it say (and nowhere have I implied) that God really wants to damn anybody.

The mercy of God is part of His nature in that He has provided a way of escape by means of the blood of Christ.

The acceptance of God's goodness does not equate to salvation.

SALVATION IS NOT UNIVERSAL.