You're going to be there, thankyou sincerely (peace?)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Gottservant

Oct 19, 2022
Greensborough
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Hi there!

So it has dawned on me that, the tribulation I face, will not be forever. Rather, it will be for a time. What is significant about that (time) is that, it does not apply to everyone. From this, it has been revealed to me, that there are some believers with me, who will outlive me. I will return to the Lord, as the deceased do and I will wait for those who have outlived me, to come to the Lord - where I am. It is encouraging, because I am not leaving the world to incompetent people, or people who do not have the faith to carry on. Instead, I am leaving the world, knowing that those after me will heed the Father and will remark that His works are great! This is a tremendous comfort.

Does this empower those who come after me? Yes, there are those who the Holy Spirit will empower, just as He did at the Day of the Pouring out of Fire upon believers. The Church will be in unison about the purposes of God on the Earth, and the Great Work of the sharing of the Gospel with the Nations, will be almost complete. There is no rush! The sure and steady pace of the Church will be welcomed of God and the Lost. Some of that Fire, will be carried back to the Lord and a new era will begin - one that is open to the impassioning of the Holy Spirit. This is a tremendous thing. I pray you are inspired by it!

The world does not understand that people can be resurrected, that the Holy Spirit can indwell us - let them be. The reality is that Death is overcome, even before the Resurrection comes about - that's what I am talking about: there is a revival of the faith, that is waiting for me, to come back to, who are cheering me on, who know what many face, when it comes to the tribulation. This is life. Believing that you are there for a brother, is as much important as laying down your life for one - the faith transcends sacrifice! I hope you understand that I have praise for you, in this!

I hope this has been of some encouragement to you.

God bless.