• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the Republicans will win the election in 2024?

• Total voters

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 million American voters switch over to the Republican Party, Biden's approval also faltering...

Does this include all the registered DEAD Republicans and illegal alien Republican voters?

Just wondering since in the next election Republicans will still have to content with Dead people votes and illegal aliens votes and ballot stuffing and computer numbers switching and criminal ballot counters (which whoop, whoop, is a minuscule penalty).
Several things have changed in "Many States" since the 2020 election

Voter roll clean ups thanks to Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch, no more drop box voting, positive voter ID at polling places

Just those mentioned above removes 80%+ of the fraud corruption seen in the 2020 election

Couple that with the fact Biden and the democrats have lost America's confidence, open borders, inflation, critical race theory, gender identity, and homosexuality being pushed on elementary school children, just to mention a few?

The democrats are done in 2022 & 2024

Trump-De Santis 2024

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a moderate, I hope not. The country needs to heal from the big lie that is still perpetuated in the country. Republicans need to move on from this big lie and realize that Biden did win the election. No fraud has been proven. Even the chosen Qanon audit team said they couldn't say that the election was stolen. Until Republican candidates do, I will not vote for a Republican unless he/she has moved on from this.

Move on already and let the nation heal. My humble opinion.

That is all I will say in this thread and will not reply to anyone in regards to this. I spoke my humble opinion and do not need to say anymore.
The 2020 election was criminal fraud, try watching the movie 2,000 mules by Dinesh D'Souza just to mention one, paid mules used to stuff drop boxes across the country

We will just pretend Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg didn't provide $Millions" for ballot counting centers in key swing state cities with hand selected counters, as republican poll watchers were kept away from ballot counting

These mules stuffing drop boxes have come forward and testified in courts across the country, we have a department of Justice that won't prosecute the cases, because their leader Joe Biden and the democrats are their criminals at large, sorta like the fox is ruling the hen house

The biggest election fraud in history, kept silent in the main stream media

Joe Biden Wasn't Lying In The Video Clip Below!

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Several things have changed in "Many States" since the 2020 election

Voter roll clean ups thanks to Tom Fitton at Judicial Watch, no more drop box voting, positive voter ID at polling places

Just those mentioned above removes 80%+ of the fraud corruption seen in the 2020 election

Couple that with the fact Biden and the democrats have lost America's confidence, open borders, inflation, critical race theory, gender identity, and homosexuality being pushed on elementary school children, just to mention a few?

The democrats are done in 2022 & 2024

Trump-De Santis 2024

Sure some things have changed, NOT ENOUGH IMO. There are always cheaters in everything. With an Uber lefty, you can count on it! Tampering with ballots is like a slap with a feather. It should easily be a 10 yr sentence for citizens and an immediate deportation for illegals. See if Soro’s bribery money will supersede those penalties!

I certainly would like to see the crooks, creeps and pseudo shadow pretense of a bumbling idiot sitting in the people’s House and Office flushed out of DC. They have reeked havoc and confiscated enough of the People’s wealth and been an utter world wide embarrassment.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 2020 election was criminal fraud, try watching the movie 2,000 mules by Dinesh D'Souza just to mention one, paid mules used to stuff drop boxes across the country

We will just pretend Facebook's Mark Zuckerberg didn't provide $Millions" for ballot counting centers in key swing state cities with hand selected counters, as republican poll watchers were kept away from ballot counting

These mules stuffing drop boxes have come forward and testified in courts across the country, we have a department of Justice that won't prosecute the cases, because their leader Joe Biden and the democrats are their criminals at large, sorta like the fox is ruling the hen house

The biggest election fraud in history, kept silent in the main stream media

Joe Biden Wasn't Lying In The Video Clip Below!

"We have put together, I think, the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics," Biden said in the video.

I don't believe the movie 2000 mules anymore than I do Star Wars. It was a big lie and still to this day has not been proven to be true. Biden won fair and square.

Also, Biden is being taken out of context or he what said isn't what he actually meant. The above quote has been debunked.

We're never going to see eye-to-eye on this. The 2020 election was fair and the rightful person won and is sitting in the White House currently.

It's time to move on and better luck to you in 2024.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't believe the movie 2000 mules anymore than I do Star Wars. It was a big lie and still to this day has not been proven to be true. Biden won fair and square.

Also, Biden is being taken out of context or he what said isn't what he actually meant. The above quote has been debunked.

We're never going to see eye-to-eye on this. The 2020 election was fair and the rightful person won and is sitting in the White House currently.

It's time to move on and better luck to you in 2024.
Biden is the great imposter, put into office by criminal fraud

Ruby Freeman and her daughter in Atlanta, counting the same ballots multiple times after republican poll watchers were sent home for a water leak, all recorded on CCTV as the world watched, just one example of the untold criminal fraud, as President Trump lost Georgia by roughly 10,000 votes

Yes Atlanta was a super funded site by Facebooks Mark Zuckerberg, with hand picked ballot counters, massive criminal fraud

CAUGHT: Surveillance footage shows GA poll worker scanning the same batch of ballots MULTIPLE times!

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Biden is the great imposter, put into office by criminal fraud

Just because you say so, doesn't make it true. Trump started putting this big lie into your heads years before the 2020 election happened. He was already making it so you would believe it in case he lost. You know the whole tell a lie so many times that people start to believe it trick. He had years to get people to believe.

Look, I voted for Trump in 2016. I thought he would be good for the country and within the year I was starting to regret my decision. Once Covid hit, I realized that I had made a huge mistake in voting for him. So, in 2020 I corrected my mistake. In 2024, if he runs again, I will vote against him again.

As I said, we won't ever see eye-to-eye on this.

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

Across 31 states, about two-thirds of voters who have switched their official party registrations in the past year have switched to the Republican Party, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The phenomenon is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

Nowhere is the shift more pronounced — and dangerous for Democrats — than in the suburbs. Over the last year, far more people are switching to the GOP across suburban counties from Denver to Pittsburgh. Republicans also gained ground in counties around medium-size cities such as Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Raleigh, North Carolina; and Des Moines, Iowa.

Voters switch lopsidedly to GOP, in warning for Dems
GOP gained over 1 million voters last year in warning for Democrats

And on another side note, Latinos and Asians are tiring of the Democrats and specifically President Joe Biden also, Republican support among Latino voters has notably surged considerably recently:
Why Latinos are turning to the Republican Party | CNN
Democrats are losing ground with the fastest-growing political bloc: Asian Americans - CNNPolitics
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...oting-in-upcoming-election-than-in-2020-poll/

And Biden's approval rating is far worse than anything we have witnessed in recent history:
Joe Biden's dismal approval rating is a feature, not a glitch, of his presidency - CNNPolitics
Biden's approval rating drops further with young Americans in new poll - CNNPolitics
Analysis: How low can Joe Biden's approval rating go? - CNNPolitics
Joe Biden's approval rating worse than Trump's at this stage of presidency

It's over for this country. I hear people talking about how "Biden will pay when the mid-terms come." So what? They are busy dismantling the country right now, and they will still have two more years to do so after the mid-terms, albeit on a slightly more limited scale. By 2024, they will have yet another strategy to paint themselves as the great "hope" for America again, and control the voting apparatus again, and after they are in office again they will go right back to the dismantling of the country, albeit under some new hero like Buttigieg, who will cram homosexuality down our throats and parade his own brand of "marriage" before the world as a shining example of "freedom and liberty." Meanwhile the country will be descending into even more slavery and bondage, spiritually and economically.

The only way out now is either A. the American people get a LOT smarter, and in a hurry, or B. they collectively get on their knees and pray more than any other nation in human history ever has for God to avert this situation.

I don't see either happening. It's over. Time to focus on the harvest, which should have been our focus all along. Besides, the church has been harping on and on about "prosperity" to her own detriment for far too long anyway.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just because you say so, doesn't make it true. Trump started putting this big lie into your heads years before the 2020 election happened. He was already making it so you would believe it in case he lost. You know the whole tell a lie so many times that people start to believe it trick. He had years to get people to believe.

Look, I voted for Trump in 2016. I thought he would be good for the country and within the year I was starting to regret my decision. Once Covid hit, I realized that I had made a huge mistake in voting for him. So, in 2020 I corrected my mistake. In 2024, if he runs again, I will vote against him again.

As I said, we won't ever see eye-to-eye on this.
Sure, vote for open borders, more inflation, liberals pushing, CRT, gender identity, and homosexuality, on innocent elementary school kids

Truth is your a liberal at heart, and suffering from TDS 10th stage

Republican Controlled House/Senate 2022

Trump-De Santis 2024

Jesus Is The Lord!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's over for this country. I hear people talking about how "Biden will pay when the mid-terms come." So what? They are busy dismantling the country right now, and they will still have two more years to do so after the mid-terms, albeit on a slightly more limited scale. By 2024, they will have yet another strategy to paint themselves as the great "hope" for America again, and control the voting apparatus again, and after they are in office again they will go right back to the dismantling of the country, albeit under some new hero like Buttigieg, who will cram homosexuality down our throats and parade his own brand of "marriage" before the world as shining example of "freedom and liberty." Meanwhile the country will be descending into even more slavery and bondage, spiritually and economically.

The only way out now is either A. the American people get a LOT smarter, and in a hurry, or B. they collectively get on their knees and pray more than any other nation in human history ever has for God to avert this situation.

I don't see either happening. It's over. Time to focus on the harvest, which should have been our focus all along. Besides, the church has been harping on and on about "prosperity" to her own detriment for far too long anyway.
I believe the message is out, the democrats are out in 2022 and 2024, once democrats are leaving the party in droves

It appears your unaware of Senator Joe Manchin and his save America stance against his democratic party, he has single handedly shut down the leftist agenda, all leftist bills are shot down, Biden BBB, Green New Deal, Fillibuster, Pack The Courts, on and on, "Thanks Joe"!

Recent decisions in the US Supreme Court are positive seen below

1. Illegal Aliens have no path to citizenship or greencard work visas, the flood coming across the border presently are at a dead end

2. Government funded school of choice, including religious education

3. Prayer in public places including school functions is constitutional

4. All law abiding citizens that have legal gun ownership, have a constitutional right to carry in public places, beware criminals!

5. Roe v Wade reversed, several states have banned abortion

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the message is out, the democrats are out in 2022 and 2024

It appears your unaware of Senator Joe Manchin and his save America stance against his democratic party, he has single handedly shut down the leftist agenda, all leftist bills are shot down, Biden BBB, Green New Deal, Fillibuster, Pack The Courts, on and on, "Thanks Joe"!

It's 2022, not 2024, and they play hardball when the game is really on the line. They have been winning now for the last several decades (aside from one major hiccup), and IMO it really won't matter even if a legit Republican pulls off a miracle, or a "conservative" Democrat wins the election. By 2024 the damage will be done, and irrevocably so.

Have your hopes if you want them, but I advise not getting them too high. If the OP wants my opinion, it's over.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's 2022, not 2024, and they play hardball when the game is really on the line. They have been winning now for the last several decades (aside from one major hiccup), and IMO it really won't matter even if a legit Republican pulls off a miracle, or a "conservative" Democrat was the election. By 2024 the damage will be done, and irrevocably so.

Have your hopes if you want them, but I advise not getting them too high. If the OP wants my opinion, it's over.
I Disagree, America is on a big right turn,Supreme Court decisions and Joe Manchin's voting against his party, thwarting their leftist agenda is proof is in the pudding

America is fed up with the leftist woke aganda, inflation, open borders, the democrats are done in 2022 and 2024

Trump-De Santis 2024

Reactions: Dropship

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Just to digress slightly, the Dems went bananas when Don became Pres and started yelling "Russia fixed the election in his favour!"
How would that have been possible, did Russki paratroops drop all over America and march the voters at gunpoint to the polling booths to force them to vote for him?..:)
PS- as a Brit I should be neutral about US politics but I have to say I'm rooting for Don..:)

trump-2024.jpg

Reactions: Taken and Truth7t7

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hope people realize and understand that a call went out a few years ago by AOC, that democrats should be running the races as Republicans.
Just because you agree with the (R) or (D) letter, doesn't make it so.
Know your representative. Do your homework. Research for yourself.

Yes there may be a big red wave in Novemeber, but it may not turn out the way you think.
Deception is everywhere.

Hugs

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just to digress slightly, the Dems went bananas when Don became Pres and started yelling "Russia fixed the election in his favour!"
How would that have been possible, did Russki paratroops drop all over America and march the voters at gunpoint to the polling booths to force them to vote for him?..:)
PS- as a Brit I should be neutral about US politics but I have to say I'm rooting for Don..:)

View attachment 24458
And I'm rooting for the removal of your turncoat Johnson,and a replacement that will get the job done!

Will Brexit ever come to completion?

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure, vote for open borders, more inflation, liberals pushing, CRT, gender identity, and homosexuality, on innocent elementary school kids

Truth is your a liberal at heart, and suffering from TDS 10th stage

Republican Controlled House/Senate 2022

Trump-De Santis 2024

Jesus Is The Lord!

You know what they say about assumptions?

Just because I won't vote for Trump or DeSantis doesn't mean I won't vote for another Republican. Neither Trump or DeSantis represent me and my interests. So why would I vote for them?

Please get some more newer material, TDS is old and stake at this point.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know what they say about assumptions?

Just because I won't vote for Trump or DeSantis doesn't mean I won't vote for another Republican. Neither Trump or DeSantis represent me and my interests. So why would I vote for them?

Please get some more newer material, TDS is old and stake at this point.
Perhaps you can vote for Republican "Liz Cheny" when she runs for "City Dog Catcher" in a one horse town in Wyoming, after she is removed from office this Nov 2022

Face it, your a liberal at heart, suffering from TDS 10th stage, you hate President Trump, Ron De Santis, and conservative values, it's that simple

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Face it, your a liberal at heart, suffering from TDS 10th stage, you hate President Trump, Ron De Santis, and conservative values, it's that simple

Yawn! You can accuse me all you want, it doesn't mean it's true. I know actual liberals and they would laugh in your face for calling me one.

I also don't hate them, they simply do not represent my interests. You do know that someone can vote against someone else and not hate them, right? I mean, it's what Democracy is. If someone doesn't represent your interests then, you vote them out. It's as simple as that.

Last edited:

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean “your” interests?

I will speak on one of them. It's the biggest one for me.

As a healthcare worker I get to see first hand how our Healthcare system has hurt so many people. I have literally seen people beg for me not to take them to the hospital because they cannot afford the bill. I know a couple of people that went bankrupt because of out of control medical bills.

The only party that I have seen that has done anything is the Democrats. Is the ACA perfect? Not by a longshot, but it has tried to help people. The Republicans, not all Republicans mind you, but the majority of them really don't care to offer a solution.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yawn! You can accuse me all you want, it doesn't mean it's true. I know actual liberals and they would laugh in your face for calling me one.

I also don't hate them, they simply do not represent my interests. You do know that someone can vote against someone else and not hate them, right? I mean, it's what Democracy is. If someone doesn't represent your interests then, you vote them out. It's as simple as that.
There are basically two parties in America, all others are fringe parties and a waste of a person's vote

If Trump is nominated as the Republican Party Candidate, you can vote as a write in republican candidate or whoever, just like throwing your vote in the trash, because it's a two party system, Republican & Democrat all others are a wasted vote

You state President Trump nor Ron De Santis represents your values, please explain your values that they don't represent?