• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Do you think the Republicans will win the election in 2024?

• Total voters

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will speak on one of them. It's the biggest one for me.

As a healthcare worker I get to see first hand how our Healthcare system has hurt so many people. I have literally seen people beg for me not to take them to the hospital because they cannot afford the bill. I know a couple of people that went bankrupt because of out of control medical bills.

The only party that I have seen that has done anything is the Democrats. Is the ACA perfect? Not by a longshot, but it has tried to help people. The Republicans, not all Republicans mind you, but the majority of them really don't care to offer a solution.
The problem I found with the ACA is it really wasn't for the little guy.
I was out of work and just diagnosed with a blockage in my aorta. I applied for ACA but didn't qualify because I didn't have an income.
On the other hand, not having health insurance prior to my divorce, my husband and I were subjected to pay a tax for not having insurance.
I don't believe you should be able to charge people for services they don't want or use or are not qualified for.
The only thing Trump did was remove the tax burden.
Problem was the ACA's entire foundation was based on colleccting those taxes.

I agree the medical industry needs an overhaul. But we got big pharma who always has their hand out and want to be in charge of all decisions.
The you have the insurance companies looking for their profits.
It's all about money, it always is.
When we can remove the greed out of healthcare, then maybe people will get well.
But they don't want that, because healthy people aren't profitable to the healthcare system, only sick people are.
It's a travesty and it needs to be changed.

Hugs

Reactions: Truth7t7

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I will speak on one of them. It's the biggest one for me.

As a healthcare worker I get to see first hand how our Healthcare system has hurt so many people. I have literally seen people beg for me not to take them to the hospital because they cannot afford the bill. I know a couple of people that went bankrupt because of out of control medical bills.

The only party that I have seen that has done anything is the Democrats. Is the ACA perfect? Not by a longshot, but it has tried to help people. The Republicans, not all Republicans mind you, but the majority of them really don't care to offer a solution.

Trump did negotiate with US drug manufacturers to charge Americans the same they charge and ship the same drugs to Foreign countries.

Could you cite me the Authority in the US Constitution for the Federal Government to have anything to do with Healthcare?

The ACA? Forcing people to buy insurance or be penalized?
Again where in the US Constitution does the Feds have any authority to Require Americans to buy anything?

The country was established on Freedom. How is it freedom when the Servant acts like a Dictator and forces the People to buy or sell? Or Force the people through coercion to take a Jab or risk losing their job?

Scriptures says take care of your own family...if you do not you are worse than an unbeliever.

Naomanos

Jul 5, 2021
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You state President Trump nor Ron De Santis represents your values, please explain your values that they don't represent?

I said interests, not values. They are two different things.

I already stated my biggest interest. I will leave it at that.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I said interests, not values. They are two different things.

I already stated my biggest interest. I will leave it at that.
Where did you state this interest, I missed it, or perhaps you can repost it?

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Check post 39.
Ok thanks, your major concern is Healthcare, its a concern of myself also

President Trump has done numerous things to improve Healthcare for Americans

President Donald J. Trump Is Implementing His America First Healthcare Agenda
HEALTHCARE

Issued on: September 24, 2020

In everything we do, my Administration is fighting for the rights of American consumers, the wellbeing of American patients, and the health of the American people.

President Donald J. Trump

ENSURING BETTER CARE: President Donald J. Trump is improving care for the American people, especially the most vulnerable.

• Today, President Trump signed the first Executive Order in American history to declare it is the policy of the Federal Government to protect individuals with preexisting conditions and ensure they have access to care they can afford.
  • President Trump will improve access to direct primary care arrangements that cut out the middleman and cut red tape to enable patients to spend more time with their doctors.
  • President Trump will also invest in critical areas, including pediatric cancer, Sickle Cell Disease, and Alzheimer’s research.
PROVIDING MORE CHOICE: President Trump is providing Americans with more healthcare options to put patients and doctors back in control.
  • President Trump has repealed Obamacare’s individual mandate penalty and given States and individuals access to more affordable options.
  • President Trump has expanded the availability of affordable healthcare options like Association Health Plans, Health Reimbursement Arrangements, and short-term, limited duration plans.
  • President Trump will give Americans more flexibility in how and where they receive care by investing in telehealth and permanently expanding seniors’ access to telehealth services.
DELIVERING LOWER COSTS: President Trump is dramatically lowering healthcare costs for Americans.
  • Today, President Trump signed an Executive Order to end surprise billing and announced the Trump Administration will send prescription drug discount cards to over 33 million seniors.
  • The Trump Administration also finalized a rule that will allow the import of prescription drugs from Canada and proposed a rule to allow low-income Americans to purchase affordable insulin and Epi-Pens at nearly 10,000 Federal clinic locations.
  • Already, premiums for Medicare plans and coverage in the individual market have decreased under President Trump, after increasing significantly under the prior Administration.
  • Over the next four years, President Trump will continue his drive to lower costs for American patients, starting with requiring hospitals and insurance companies to make their prices transparent.
  • President Trump will work to ensure that the prices Americans pay for prescription drugs, especially through Medicare, are the lowest among peer nations.
Military Times
President Trump has been a champion for America’s veteran community

Aug 26, 2020

President Donald Trump has followed through on his promises to America’s veterans, ensuring they have access to quality care here at home.

The president championed significant health care reforms and veterans’ choice, something he’s achieved through the Mission Act of 2018 — the biggest and most comprehensive VA health care reform in decades.

The Mission Act fulfills his 2016 campaign promise to, “ensure every veteran has the choice to seek care at the VA or at a private service provider of their own choice.” He promised that “no veteran will die waiting for service.”

Under the Obama-Biden administration, veterans had access to a number of dysfunctional community care programs, but only if the VA decided to allow them to go — the veteran had no say and no choice in selecting their health care provider. This led to a number of major VA health care scandals, including the VA Phoenix Medical Center wait-time fiasco, where veterans died waiting for their health care.

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
And I'm rooting for the removal of your turncoat Johnson,and a replacement that will get the job done!
Will Brexit ever come to completion?

Johnson pretty much got us out of the clutch of the EU goons, but he totally failed to stop the flood of scrounging illegal immigrants, so I won't be sorry to see him go..:)

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Johnson pretty much got us out of the clutch of the EU goons, but he totally failed to stop the flood of scrounging illegal immigrants, so I won't be sorry to see him go..:)
Nice hearing from you bloke, gotta love those limey's!

Centuries of history in the UK, and to watch it all fall apart, same applies to Germany and other EU nations, sad!

Pretty soon the full English breakfast and fish and chips will be replaced with God knows what?

Hungary said no immigrants for us, were a peaceful christian nation, and were going to keep it that way!

It's the wealthy and elites strategy, divide and conquer

Thank God our Supreme Court here in the US saw the writing on the wall, and ruled all illegal aliens have no future of citizenship, or the ability to obtain green cards for work visas

A republican president Trump in 2024 will see a mass round up and exodus of the illegal immigrants, and a re-starting the Trump barrier wall on the southern border, and making it tough on illegal immigration

The liberals in the UK and the US have the same goal, flood the borders with immigrants and government give aways, in exchange for votes at the ballot boxes, it's that simple

Last edited:

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
A republican president Trump in 2024 will see a mass round up and exodus of the illegal immigrants, and a re-starting the Trump barrier wall on the southern border, and making it tough on illegal immigration..

Yes, Don has got the American peoples backs..:)
(Incidentally 26 Brits died at the Alamo (12 English, 10 Irish, 4 Scots )-
List of Alamo defenders - Wikipedia

Trump-Alamo.jpg

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, Don has got the American peoples backs..:)
(Incidentally 26 Brits died at the Alamo (12 English, 10 Irish, 4 Scots )-
List of Alamo defenders - Wikipedia

View attachment 24487
Nice, my family tree goes back to the Alamo and before it, I learned a bit thanks!
I live in So Cal, forth most part the illegal aliens here get jobs and send the majority of their $$$ home, doing little in circulating to the local economy, they live in cheap crowded rooms, beans and tortillas and budweiser beer

In Los Angeles, the liberal government allows them to sell food on County sidewalks infront of established business with no health or food licenses "No Kidding" as local businesses close, and shopping centers are seeing high vacancy

They are flooding the border now, but it's going to be a round up come 2024, the tide has turned, Americans are fed up in the majority, even the union blue collared working democrats here are against open borders and the woke ideology, the progtessive liberals here went to far and to fast, and they left a large portion of their voting base behind

Thanks for the response Drop, one day I'm going to do the 3 week tour of the UK, prices on hotels are 50% compared to here, food is about 25-30% less

My family heritage is from Scotland, around Glasgow

Take care bloke, mind your P's and Q's, stay away from Fags, bad for the health!

Reactions: Dropship

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
..They are flooding the border now, but it's going to be a round up come 2024, the tide has turned, Americans are fed up in the majority..
...My family heritage is from Scotland, around Glasgow

Nobody better mess with the Scots..:)

star-trek-Enterprise toasts Vaal.jpg

bluedragon

Aug 7, 2021
Birmingham, Al
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a moderate, I hope not. The country needs to heal from the big lie that is still perpetuated in the country. Republicans need to move on from this big lie and realize that Biden did win the election. No fraud has been proven. Even the chosen Qanon audit team said they couldn't say that the election was stolen. Until Republican candidates do, I will not vote for a Republican unless he/she has moved on from this.

Move on already and let the nation heal. My humble opinion.

That is all I will say in this thread and will not reply to anyone in regards to this. I spoke my humble opinion and do not need to say anymore.

The nation will not heal .... The Democrats don't want it to heal.

Reactions: Scott Downey

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As a moderate, I hope not. The country needs to heal from the big lie that is still perpetuated in the country. Republicans need to move on from this big lie and realize that Biden did win the election. No fraud has been proven. Even the chosen Qanon audit team said they couldn't say that the election was stolen. Until Republican candidates do, I will not vote for a Republican unless he/she has moved on from this.

Move on already and let the nation heal. My humble opinion.

That is all I will say in this thread and will not reply to anyone in regards to this. I spoke my humble opinion and do not need to say anymore.

But Biden has not done a superb job, honestly. Even young voters are tiring of his horrible job perfomance at this point, and they are very pro-Democrat:
Progressive group to press Biden not to run in 2024
Why Young Voters Are Down on Joe Biden Before 2022 Midterms
Just 5 Percent Of Young Voters Strongly Approve Of Biden's Performance : The NPR Politics Podcast

So I'm sorry, whatever the next election, whether we vote Democrat or Republican...Joe Biden has got to go, perhaps into a proper retirement home for proper care.

The two-party system has very serious problems, and the Republicans have indeed made mistakes, I am not denying that. But there things from the American left that has honestly turned me away from them, perhaps for an entire lifetime. For example, the sheer amount of hatred and contempt many Democrats have for ANY kind of religion and spirituality is quite appalling. Some secular liberals loathe not only Christianity, but also any kind of spirituality outside their godless and materialist worldview.

Even Marianne Williamson, a Democratic candidate last election, mentioned that nowadays, Republicans were much "nicer" to her than Democrats were.
Marianne Williamson: Conservatives Are Nicer To Me Than The ‘Lefties’
https://twitter.com/corrcomm/status/1172199239650201600

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: Pathfinder7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I wish there were more than simply two mainstream parties. The harsh reality is that there are lots of Americans who are tired and disillusioned of both Democrats and Republicans, some of them vote for one party, and then the other four years later.
Support for Third U.S. Political Party at High Point
Fact is a 3rd political party has been tried several times without success

The only thing achieved by pushing for a 3rd party, is taking votes away from the two party system, republican or democrat

Democrats: Green Party, Peace Freedom

Republicans: Tea Party

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My thinking is a 3rd party would split votes more off the republican than the democrat party.
Democrats dont generally quit the party, at least in the past. They keep on believing that democrats will give them the most stuff, like money, etc... they talk of things like reparation payments, increased welfare checks, increased pork spending, on dumb projects that feel emotionally good but are really destructive.

It does feel like democratic party is becoming the party of the rich elitists, while the really lower classes still just vote them to get whatever more they think they are owed. Like Biden says to black people, if you dont vote for me you aint black.
Then he tells them the republicans want to keep you in chains, when really the democrats and their 'great society' really kept them down for decades.

Blue Dragonfly's

Jul 15, 2022
not this Christian parody site
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
WASHINGTON (AP) — A political shift is beginning to take hold across the U.S. as tens of thousands of suburban voters who helped fuel the Democratic Party’s gains in recent years are becoming Republicans.

Across 31 states, about two-thirds of voters who have switched their official party registrations in the past year have switched to the Republican Party, according to voter registration data analyzed by The Associated Press. The phenomenon is playing out in virtually every region of the country — Democratic and Republican states along with cities and small towns — in the period since President Joe Biden replaced former President Donald Trump.

Nowhere is the shift more pronounced — and dangerous for Democrats — than in the suburbs. Over the last year, far more people are switching to the GOP across suburban counties from Denver to Pittsburgh. Republicans also gained ground in counties around medium-size cities such as Harrisburg, Pennsylvania; Raleigh, North Carolina; and Des Moines, Iowa.

Voters switch lopsidedly to GOP, in warning for Dems
GOP gained over 1 million voters last year in warning for Democrats

And on another side note, Latinos and Asians are tiring of the Democrats and specifically President Joe Biden also, Republican support among Latino voters has notably surged considerably recently:
Why Latinos are turning to the Republican Party | CNN
Democrats are losing ground with the fastest-growing political bloc: Asian Americans - CNNPolitics
https://thehill.com/homenews/campai...oting-in-upcoming-election-than-in-2020-poll/

And Biden's approval rating is far worse than anything we have witnessed in recent history:
Joe Biden's dismal approval rating is a feature, not a glitch, of his presidency - CNNPolitics
Biden's approval rating drops further with young Americans in new poll - CNNPolitics
Analysis: How low can Joe Biden's approval rating go? - CNNPolitics
Joe Biden's approval rating worse than Trump's at this stage of presidency

PP_2022.03.24_2022-midterms_00-06.png

Republicans More Likely Than Democrats To Say Partisan Control of Congress ‘Really Matters’
I remember back in the day when pundits during presidential campaigns would be agast when considering a party opponent for president.
''You're going to trust him to have his finger on the nuclear button?'' :eek:

Along comes the 2020 election all those years later.
And we the people of the United States of America had but two choices to let have their finger on that nuclear button.

A Republican Christian patriot who treated America like a business and helped us to recover from the bankruptcy corrupt Democrat Traitors put us into for years before.

Or a self admitted corrupt racist Democrat suffering dementia who had already betrayed our nation for 8 years as her vice president while serving under a Taqiya Muslim acting as a poser Christian, and Traitor.

Joe was unfit to serve highest office as VP .

He's worse now.
But we were let to believe after the November election when Trump was leading in the polls that after midnight Joe Biden pulled ahead and beat him.

A racist! Who we're suppose to believe received more of the black vote than did Obama during his two elections.

Our nation was stolen right before our eyes!

With our vice president,supreme court chief justice, and every member of Congress in collusion to that end.
Boldly, publicly, and unapologetic.

Are we going to be led to believe these new numbers are going to mean anything ever again?

Or is this just more conjuration by the Demonic thieves? Thinking they'll play us by manufacturing what is actually a false hope we'll get our country back 4 years after they stole it from us right before our eyes.

I will never vote again. 2020's Treason pact lead me to believe we likely never voted anyone into power in the first place.

When we peacefully protested the assault on our election, the Demonic horde behind the assault sent paid radicals to storm our Congress, and pose as Trump supporters.
An assault straight out of Saul Alinsky's playbook, Rules for Radicals.

I suggest we don't worry about voting. But instead prep to survive off the grid. Buy weapons, cash only, learn how to use them with proficiency. Buy ammunition, cash only.
And learn how to make your own firearms and ammunition too.

Christians have been looking for the beast for 2000 years.
Maybe it's already arrived.

Disguised as man's democratic process, ''mob rule''. That what leads us all,world wide, to believe we have done this to ourselves, by choice.

And as always have no option for salvation but to vote again and hope repeating the same behavior grants a different result.

If God doesn't save America it'll be up to us.
Maybe it always has been.
If he's still hardened his heart toward Israel, what makes us think we can't be next?

Look at our country! The adversary and his spirit has gained ''equal rights'' under the laws that now prosecute Christians for not offering concession to their new world order.
Agreeing men menustrate, women can transition and become male, and the abominable have a equal right in this one nation under God to marry, and bring innocent children into that damnable union.

OBEY! WAKE UP!

LouisWilliams

Mar 3, 2021
Home
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My thinking is a 3rd party would split votes more off the republican than the democrat party.
Democrats dont generally quit the party, at least in the past. They keep on believing that democrats will give them the most stuff, like money, etc... they talk of things like reparation payments, increased welfare checks, increased pork spending, on dumb projects that feel emotionally good but are really destructive.

It does feel like democratic party is becoming the party of the rich elitists, while the really lower classes still just vote them to get whatever more they think they are owed. Like Biden says to black people, if you dont vote for me you aint black.
Then he tells them the republicans want to keep you in chains, when really the democrats and their 'great society' really kept them down for decades.

I'm not sure, I think it would depend, I know many people who voted Republican in 2016 also voted for Obama, but they were simply sick and tired of Hillary Clinton and sought someone "outside" the entrenched Washington establishment "power elite" or something.
Statistically, Democrats and Republicans hate each other more than ever | CNN Politics
As Partisan Hostility Grows, Signs of Frustration With the Two-Party System

The problem with the American left is that as they try to force their secular and materialistic values on modern society, through social media, through colleges and universities, through entertainment and celebrities and Hollywood and their huge corporations based in liberal cities - they have slowly become what they once fought against and hated.

The American liberals were once "counter-establishment" - and yet now, they ARE that very establishment. It is the conservatives, especially among the young generation, who are the most likely to be singled out, judged and viciously attacked by the so-called "mainstream". For example, even the liberal journalist Glenn Greenwald has noted that sadly, Democrats are in some ways more enthusiastically pro-war than Republicans.
As Democratic Elites Reunite With Neocons, the Party’s Voters Are Becoming Far More Militaristic and Pro-War Than Republicans

Look at Tulsi Gabbard, who was called a Russian spy and traitor for trying to oppose wasteful wars and the military industrial complex, or Andrew Yang, who was attacked for leaving the Democratic Party, or Marianne Williamson, who was mocked as crazy and lunatic for some of her spiritual views on prayer. Or Tara Reade, who was immediately dismissed and rejected by most Democratic women for trying to accuse Joe Biden of a serious crime. They were all Democrats once, and yet, they were all hated by "mainstream" Democrats. The Democrats have (arguably) become far more aggressive and judgemental than their opponents could ever dream of becoming.

Personally, guys, I just think it's incredibly sad that patriotism today is at an all-time low, and Americans seem to be increasingly angry at themselves and at everyone around them. This nation has never been so deeply divided as it is today. :(
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/502905-poll-americans-at-unhappiest-level-in-almost-50-years/
American patriotism hits a new low - CNNPolitics

Last edited:
Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I'm not sure, I think it would depend, I know many people who voted Republican in 2016 also voted for Obama, but they were simply sick and tired of Hillary Clinton and sought someone "outside" the entrenched Washington establishment "power elite" or something.
Statistically, Democrats and Republicans hate each other more than ever | CNN Politics
As Partisan Hostility Grows, Signs of Frustration With the Two-Party System

The problem with the American left is that as they try to force their secular and materialistic values on modern society, through social media, through colleges and universities, through entertainment and celebrities and Hollywood and their huge corporations based in liberal cities - they have slowly become what they once fought against and hated.

The American liberals were once "counter-establishment" - and yet now, they ARE that very establishment. It is the conservatives, especially among the young generation, who are the most likely to be singled out, judged and viciously attacked by the so-called "mainstream". For example, even the liberal journalist Glenn Greenwald has noted that sadly, Democrats are in some ways more enthusiastically pro-war than Republicans.
As Democratic Elites Reunite With Neocons, the Party’s Voters Are Becoming Far More Militaristic and Pro-War Than Republicans

Look at Tulsi Gabbard, who was called a Russian spy and traitor for trying to oppose wasteful wars and the military industrial complex, or Andrew Yang, who was attacked for leaving the Democratic Party, or Marianne Williamson, who was mocked as crazy and lunatic for some of her spiritual views on prayer. Or Tara Reade, who was immediately dismissed and rejected by most Democratic women for trying to accuse Joe Biden of a serious crime. They were all Democrats once, and yet, they were all hated by "mainstream" Democrats. The Democrats have (arguably) become far more aggressive and judgemental than their opponents could ever dream of becoming.

Personally, guys, I just think it's incredibly sad that patriotism today is at an all-time low, and Americans seem to be increasingly angry at themselves and at everyone around them. This nation has never been so deeply divided as it is today. :(
https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/502905-poll-americans-at-unhappiest-level-in-almost-50-years/
American patriotism hits a new low - CNNPolitics
Why people in the USA and Australia are claiming to be angry etc at their past and so on, is because the Governments and Media have been peddling such nonsense game play for years and anyone who may come out and point out the truth in reality is attacked full on as a nutcase in fact.
If the Media peddle anything it is just picked up by the common people and swallowed totally.
We have had people who warn about our Country being mislead from the 1980's and they were under attack full on with so much hatred, for pointing out history what happened. But such who hated facts being pointed out just hated that.
We had a bloke called Bruce Ruxton he was the RSL President that half of Australia loved and the other hated.