• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What is Spiritual Blindness, as related to the bible ?

Spiritual blindness is an inability to recognize the Truth correctly.

Who can have this issue?

1.) All Unbeliever's have it.

2.) Most Believers have it.

In the case of the Lost, the unbeliever, the NT says...."lest the Light of the Glorious Gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine into them...""

Ok, so what is that? What is Shining, that they can't see? And why can't they see it?
What is Shining is the Truth. And this Truth is Jesus as Savior. And this Truth means that we are all disconnected from God, and God as Christ has come to earth as a MAN, to die on The Cross, To eternally reconnect us To Himself.
This is THE Truth that the Devil hides from people.

And why can't an unbeliever SEE it?
Its because the Devil has blinded their mind....and once this VEIL, this unbelief, is removed, then God The Light of Truth, who is Jesus The Christ comes into them, and they find their Salvation "in Christ".

In the case of the born again why are they spiritually Blind?
Well, once again, its the devil, and he has caused them, maybe you, to believe wrong.
Understand Reader, that everything with God and Christ is based on BELIEF and FAITH.
Finding God Thru Christ is based on Belief and Faith.
Pleasing God is based on Faith. "without FAITH it is impossible to please God".
And after finding God, remaining in right believing, is how you stay in the Light, vs, falling from the Light (falling from Grace), and into the devil's deception.

How does the devil blind your mind?
Well, he uses your self righteousness to change what you believe.
He ruins your Right Believing, using your self righteousness against you thru the power of the Law's dominion.
He uses the dominion of the Law + your Pride, which is your self righteousness, to turn you from the Light and into mind blindness, which is to lose your Right Believing.
Your mind has become VEILED.

Its that simple.

For some people, they never got out of the Gate before the Devil had them blinded to the Light of God's Grace.
This would be Catholics, and any Charismatic/Pentecostal Denomination, as both of these teach new converts that they have to do works to stay saved, and that they can lose their salvation. So, if you are one of those, and you are born again, then your denomination ruined your faith since the day you had it.
This is why you will argue against Eternal Security, using your Gospel of Works that the devil wrote, and that you have been taught by professional deceivers.

Now, what is the solution for being lost in the darkness of deception?
Well, you have to find someone who shows you that you are......is the first step.
That's what im doing for you, right now.
The next is that you recognize that you are trying to save yourself , which is to try to keep yourself saved, based on YOURSELF.
Im helping you to see this about yourself, if you have a wrong believing issue.

So, if God is able to break thru your wall of self righteous deception, then you will start to think about what im telling you, and you will come to SEE something about God's Grace, that you either once knew, or you have now begun to finally discover.

God's Grace does not include your lifestyle, or your works, or your self effort, or your penance, or your water baptism.
God's Grace is what God did for you, as a Gift, by dying on the Cross as your sin bearer and as your redemption, and as your blood atonement.
All of that is none of you,..... and if you can see this, then you can escape your chains of Legalism, your bondage to heresy... and enter into the Peace of God that is obtained for you by Jesus, and is only found by Right Believing.

Listen to me Saint.....
= Everything that is right about your walk with God, is soley based on Right Believing.
Everything that is wrong about your walk with God, is soley based on Wrong Believing.
To walk in the Light as Jesus is in the Light is accomplished by RIGHT BELIEVING.

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Heb 3:12, Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God.
Heb 3:13, But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Rom 11:20, Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear:
Rom 11:21, For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.
Rom 11:22, Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

1Jo 3:5, And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.
1Jo 3:6, Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.
1Jo 3:7, Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Rom 11:22, Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.

You really should try to do something with the Bible other then keep yourself convinced that you can lose your salvation.
Really.

So, look at your verse.
And how do you continue in God's Goodness, is why you can't lose your salvation.
To continue in God's Goodness, is the difference between being born again, and Jesus saying "i never knew you".

IN the case of the "i never knew you", they were abiding in good works, keeping commandments, casting out devils, and never missed a Sunday Service in 50 yrs.
They then died, met God, were judged for not being born again, and went to hell like a bullet.

On the other side, are those who did this......."Jesus said....you must be born again".
And that is how you abide in God's Goodness, and can never be lost.
Jesus said if you will do that, then "you shall never Perish".
And never means Never when God says it..
Believe it.
And if you are not born again, you will be cut off, you will be rejected, you will meet God as Judge and not as Father, and you will burn in the Lake of Fire, for the only sin that sends you there.
= Christ Rejection, or to never have been born again.

Reactions: Nancy

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You really should try to do something with the Bible other then keep yourself convinced that you can lose your salvation.

I am convinced that I cannot lose my salvation.

The Holy Spirit has sealed me so that I will continue in His goodness.

IN the case of the "i never knew you", they were abiding in good works, keeping commandments, casting out devils, and never missed a Sunday Service in 50 yrs.

In the case of "I never knew you" they were indeed trusting in their works to save them; but on the side they were practicing iniquity (Matthew 7:23)...and their iniquities placed them smack dab in the middle of the lake of fire (Matthew 13:41-42).

You see, when a man is saved by grace, he stops practicing iniquity (see Ephesians 2:1-8)...he stops giving in to the desires of the flesh and of the mind.

Last edited: