25 questions that prove that ancient Chiliasm was a different animal to modern Premil

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
To deny the deity of Christ is heresy. That is why I want to know what I am dealing with. Your unease at the question and your avoidance of it is concerning me.
Jesus is the God of this world. He helped God the Father to make it. Proverbs 8:22-31

What is of real concern to me and others here, is your misapplication of plainly worded scripture. Like your dismissal of the clearly worded narrative of Revelation 20. Calling that Chapter 'highly symbolic', without any reason for doing so, is error and false teaching.

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree with this. Jesus did make the ultimate sacrifice for our sins.
But as is plain from what the Prophetic Word tell us; sacrifices and offerings will again be instituted in a new Temple. To deny this Bible truth, is to reject Gods Word.
They may be done just as a memorial, or as a way for people to physically make a personal atonement for any wrongdoings.

However, it is what God wants, so who are we to object to sacrifices and offerings?
For what purpose will sacrifices and offerings again be instituted? Remember at His coming, the Church as a whole meets the Lord in the air. Why? Because the Kingdom Christ came to build through His Church is complete. If the Kingdom is complete at Christ's coming, I ask again what will be the purpose for re-instituting the Mosaic sacrificial Laws?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is the God of this world. He helped God the Father to make it. Proverbs 8:22-31

What is of real concern to me and others here, is your misapplication of plainly worded scripture. Like your dismissal of the clearly worded narrative of Revelation 20. Calling that Chapter 'highly symbolic', without any reason for doing so, is error and false teaching.
Jesus is God! Anyone who denies Jesus is God does not know Him or the Father. Can anyone beside Christ give eternal life to whosoever believes? Only God can give eternal life to man.

John 10:30 (KJV) I and my Father are one.

covenantee

Feb 22, 2022
Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What I do is to show the truths of the Prophetic Word. Because the actual Prophesies conflict with your beliefs; does that constitute 'unpleasant comments and accusations'?
Maybe I am a lone voice, I get very little approval. But that's OK, as the ancient Prophets were also reviled and their teachings rejected.
The beliefs of a majority can never be assumed to be right.

The Bible Prophets and anyone who promotes their prophesies, WILL be vindicated. OR - the entire Bible is just a fiction book.
Do you understand the meaning and significance of a testament?

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What does that even mean to say that He "is the God of this world"? Is he God or not? If He is God then He is the God of everything. Otherwise He is not God.

What is of real concern to me and others here, is your misapplication of plainly worded scripture.
You have no room to talk when you can't even apply scripture regarding the deity of Christ correctly. To say that He is "the God of this world" implies that you think His power is limited, but God is all powerful.

Like your dismissal of the clearly worded narrative of Revelation 20. Calling that Chapter 'highly symbolic', without any reason for doing so, is error and false teaching.
That's a lie. The reason for doing so is because interpreting it that way lines up with the rest of scripture. Your interpretation of it contradicts other scripture.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jesus is God! Anyone who denies Jesus is God does not know Him or the Father. Can anyone beside Christ give eternal life to whosoever believes? Only God can give eternal life to man.

John 10:30 (KJV) I and my Father are one.
Absolutely. This guy has been exposed as a false teacher and heretic and he doesn't like it. But, people need to know.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I ask again what will be the purpose for re-instituting the Mosaic sacrificial Laws?
Why should I bother to repeat what the Bible says? There are at least 6 scriptures that make it plain: there will be sacrifices and offerings made in a new Temple. BEFORE Jesus Returns. Do some serious study instead of parroting nonsense.

It seems like a 'get at Keraz' day today. A 'shoot the messenger' day.
Luckily for me that I live far away. In older times, anyone who rattled the precious beliefs of the fooled and deceived people, got tarred and feathered. The ancient Prophets were murdered.
Anyone who denies Jesus is God does not know Him or the Father
You just made your own distinction. There is God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit. An equal Trinity.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For what purpose will sacrifices and offerings again be instituted? Remember at His coming, the Church as a whole meets the Lord in the air. Why? Because the Kingdom Christ came to build through His Church is complete. If the Kingdom is complete at Christ's coming, I ask again what will be the purpose for re-instituting the Mosaic sacrificial Laws?
Welcome to the forum, rwb! This is "Spiritual Jew" from the other forum. You probably would have figured that out soon enough, but just thought I'd let you know.

Reactions: rwb

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why should I bother to repeat what the Bible says? There are at least 6 scriptures that make it plain: there will be sacrifices and offerings made in a new Temple. BEFORE Jesus Returns. Do some serious study instead of parroting nonsense.
Tell us why then. Is that too hard for you to do? Why do you refuse to answer simple questions? It shows the weakness of your doctrine when you can't even answer simple questions. Why would animal sacrifices be reinstated in the future? Use scripture to support your answer.

You're being exposed as a false teacher and heretic. Doesn't feel good, does it?

Luckily for me that I live far away. In older times, anyone who rattled the precious beliefs of the fooled and deceived people, got tarred and feathered. The ancient Prophets were murdered.
LOL. You are a clown. You know darn well that no one here would ever resort to anything like that.

You just made your own distinction. There is God the Father, Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit. An equal Trinity.
Do you believe Jesus is God the Son? Do you believe He is eternal?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Tell us why then. Is that too hard for you to do?
I have posted the Bible scriptures which prove the existence of a new Temple in Jerusalem during the end times. Daniel 9:27, is just one of them. It says the leader of the godless nations will come the Jerusalem and stop the sacrifices and offerings in the Temple.
We know from Revelation 13:1-7 that is 42 months before Jesus Returns.
You're being exposed as a false teacher and heretic. Doesn't feel good, does it?
How do you feel about it?
LOL. You are a clown. You know darn well that no one here would ever resort to anything like that.
I have received death threats and many attacks and personal abuse on line, for proving peoples false beliefs to be wrong.
Do you believe Jesus is God the Son? Do you believe He is eternal?
Questioning peoples faith is against forum rules. Apart from being rude and unnecessary.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have posted the Bible scriptures which prove the existence of a new Temple in Jerusalem during the end times. Daniel 9:27, is just one of them. It says the leader of the godless nations will come the Jerusalem and stop the sacrifices and offerings in the Temple.
We know from Revelation 13:1-7 that is 42 months before Jesus Returns.
How does this answer the question of WHY that would happen? You THINK those are talking about a future temple, but you need to explain why there would be a future temple built where animal sacrifices would be reinstated. Can you do that? If not, then you can't be taken seriously.

How do you feel about it?
I'm not happy that you are a false teacher and heretic. I would prefer that you go away.

I have received death threats and many attacks and personal abuse on line, for proving peoples false beliefs to be wrong.
That is crazy and judgment day will not go well for them. But, there is no reason to lump everyone here who disagrees with you in with them. That is not fair. I would never even dream of going to such extremes.

Questioning peoples faith is against forum rules. Apart from being rude and unnecessary.
If someone gives reason to question their faith, then I don't believe it's against forum rules to do so. And that is what you have done by denying the deity of Christ. It is necessary to expose that kind of un-Christian false teaching.

Spiritual Israelite

Apr 13, 2022
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What I have done is to expose your false beliefs.
You have exposed nothing except that you are a false teacher yourself. If you can't even discern that Jesus is God, what can you discern? Apparently, not much.

Revelation 20, says six times that there will be a thousand years after Jesus Returns. Your denial of that truth, is your bad.
And your teaching of AMill, makes you a false teacher.
LOL. The number of times the thousand years is referenced has NOTHING to do with whether it's literal or not. What an unbelievablye weak argument that is. The beast is referenced over 30 times in the book. Does that make it a literal beast?

rwb

Nov 11, 2022
Branson
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Keras, no one has to shoot you, you've shot yourself! I ask for a reason for returning to the Mosaic Law after the Church has been caught up to meet the Lord because it makes no sense! It's one thing to be deceived, it's quite another thing to be the deceiver. You will not even acknowledge that Christ IS God. Christ tells us if we've seen Him, we've seen the Father. How are we saved if Christ is not God Keras?

These few verses unequivocally prove that you cannot separate God the Father from God the Son.

Ecclesiastes 5:18 (KJV) Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.

Acts 11:18 (KJV) When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

Romans 6:23 (KJV)
For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Colossians 3:3 (KJV)
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.

• Love
Reactions: WPM and jeffweeder

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Keras, no one has to shoot you, you've shot yourself! I ask for a reason for returning to the Mosaic Law after the Church has been caught up to meet the Lord because it makes no sense! It's one thing to be deceived, it's quite another thing to be the deceiver. You will not even acknowledge that Christ IS God. Christ tells us if we've seen Him, we've seen the Father. How are we saved if Christ is not God Keras?

These few verses unequivocally prove that you cannot separate God the Father from God the Son.

Ecclesiastes 5:18 (KJV) Behold that which I have seen: it is good and comely for one to eat and to drink, and to enjoy the good of all his labour that he taketh under the sun all the days of his life, which God giveth him: for it is his portion.

Acts 11:18 (KJV) When they heard these things, they held their peace, and glorified God, saying, Then hath God also to the Gentiles granted repentance unto life.

For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.

Mighty Welcome to the forum Roger. :dusted:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How does this answer the question of WHY that would happen?
Sacrifices and offerings were required by God before. The Prophesies clearly say He will require them again. Isaiah 56:1-8, Ezekiel 40 to 46
This does not obviate or make ineffectual the Sacrifice Jesus made.
I'm not happy that you are a false teacher and heretic. I would prefer that you go away.
For sure one of us is a false teacher. I think 'heretic' is a bit heavy, even applied to you.
what you have done by denying the deity of Christ.
This is a gross and untrue accusation. You make it just to justify your beliefs and inability to make proper, scriptural rebuttal to the plain facts of the Prophetic Word.
LOL. The number of times the thousand years is referenced has NOTHING to do with whether it's literal or not. What an unbelievablye weak argument that is. The beast is referenced over 30 times in the book. Does that make it a literal beast?
Your denial of a literal thousand years of the reign of King Jesus, is where every sensible Bible believer rejects the false AMill theory.
The 'beast', is a perfectly clear reference to Satan.

Thanks for those verses, rwb. They are part of my Christian faith.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How are we saved if Christ is not God Keras?
Jesus said: Whosever believes in Me shall have eternal life. He will present His faithful Christian believers; unblemished to God the Father.
People here constantly demonstrate how little they really know about our Christian faith. Let alone what the Lord has planned for our future.

Thanks for those verses, rwb. They are part of my Christian faith.

Last edited:

jeffweeder

Jul 6, 2007
South Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Sacrifices and offerings were required by God before.

Yes they were...year after year.... until this happened,

Heb 9
11 But when Christ appeared as a High Priest of the good things to come [that is, true spiritual worship], He entered through the greater and more perfect tabernacle, not made with hands, that is to say, not a part of this [material] creation. 12 He went once for all into the Holy Place [the Holy of Holies of heaven, into the presence of God], and not through the blood of goats and calves, but through His own blood, having obtained and secured eternal redemption [that is, the salvation of all who personally believe in Him as Savior].

13 For if the sprinkling of [ceremonially] defiled persons with the blood of goats and bulls and the ashes of a [burnt] heifer is sufficient for the cleansing of the body, 14 how much more will the blood of Christ, who through the eternal [Holy] Spirit willingly offered Himself unblemished [that is, without moral or spiritual imperfection as a sacrifice] to God, cleanse your conscience from dead works and lifeless observances to serve the ever living God?

15 For this reason He is the Mediator and Negotiator of a new covenant [that is, an entirely new agreement uniting God and man], so that those who have been called [by God] may receive [the fulfillment of] the promised eternal inheritance, since a death has taken place [as the payment] which redeems them from the sins committed under the obsolete first covenant.

Reactions: rwb and covenantee

WPM

May 10, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Welcome bro. So good to see you!!!

Reactions: rwb