A Biblical Example

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

ronniechoate34

Mar 9, 2010
Are there any passages in the Bible that give an account of someone asking the departed for anything at all? Does anyone here know of anything like that being practiced by any body mentioned in the Bible?

If there are scriptures that deal with this would someone please post them for me?

gumby

May 29, 2009
Well these are the only places i could find in scripture. Luke 8:54, Luke 8:55, John 11:43 and John 11:44.

Both of these scriptures deal with christ raising the dead.

fivesense

Mar 7, 2010
WI
Are there any passages in the Bible that give an account of someone asking the departed for anything at all? Does anyone here know of anything like that being practiced by any body mentioned in the Bible?

If there are scriptures that deal with this would someone please post them for me?
1 Samuel 28
fivesense

Adstar

Sep 17, 2009
1 Samuel 28
fivesense

Yes this is an account of it. But We must remember King Saul was going against the will of God when He did it. He would be dead within 24 hours of doing this.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days