A Word From The Lord: I Have Given You

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked permission from Cheylynn to copy and paste this here and share with you....It is very anointed and calls us to examine our hearts and motives about our salvation!
By Cheylynn, Today at 9:00 AM | 1 Comments | 34 Views | A Word From The Lord!
Unwatch this Blog Entry
  1. I have given you My Son. In Him I am well pleased and oh how I love Him so. He and I are in complete fellowship together, we agree in everything there is no contention. I have given Him all things and He has made all things to be through Him. Our relationship is something that cannot be comprehended on an earthly level. It is pure and holy. He is my heart’s desire and has fulfilled Me as Father.

We created you in love. You are our joy and delight. It had to be so, where I gave my Son for the redemption of man – there was no other way, as there was no greater love that could cover such sin! I, was like Abraham – but, I from my own hand DID slay my Son – My beloved!! At the moment of My slaying Him, the scavengers of evil of every kind set in – My love for Him – the pain of a Father…..was there as I watched Him be abused, tormented and tortured. It would be something of a different entirety if He had deserved what He endured, but He was the perfection of what I desire! He had no sin in Him, His love for Me was perfect and demonstrated through and through – He did not waver – even under the weight of all sin – He never sinned. Yet He became sin- took on its disgusting stench so that I no longer could look at Him, I could no longer approve of Him – He was dead to me. That hour was the most heart wrenching moment for the both of us and mankind will never understand. But oh how this was the power that rent the veil of the temple in two! This was the power that shook the whole earth! He overcame – for you and triumphed – just as we had planned it out from the beginning. Out of His death came the life that we have desired for mankind from the beginning of time – rich, full and in fellowship with us. A price had to be paid for such an expensive debt. What we have done, must never be taken for granted. Unfortunately this is the case. Though it was of great cost to us because it cost nothing to those who would receive it – it easily is treated more like a bargain does for those who stumble upon a ‘good deal’ – they are thrilled to receive such a good deal and feel the high of the value but because they go no further to discover the meaning of this ‘bargain’ it becomes a mere commodity to them where they operate in a what’s in it for me relationship.

Our hearts break at the watching of this among the assemblies for they become like spoiled children who begin to demand and expect out of the richness that is provide them. This is something that we do not condone – nor are we ever part of. For it is earthly and sensual and every demonic thing congregates there.

No, many are led by their lusts who think they are believers of the way, but this is the question that will be asked on that very important day to which they will have to answer;

What did you do with My Beloved Son?

How have you managed His life that was given for you while you lived on earth, in all its freedom and wealth it provides? For you see, His life was to be your treasure and where you would find truth and the way.

It will be a great & terrible day – for those who have ears – let them hear! Amen.

Frank Lee

Feb 23, 2017
Ouachita Mountains
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophesying should be frequent among believers that are spirit filled

Do not hesitate to receive wonderful things you hear in your spirit as long as they are tested by the word and do not deceive or puff up. For years I dismissed many great things I heard in my spirit as being too good for me. Since God gave us Jesus then how will He not also give us every good thing?

No good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Share the good things God gives for edification of the body of Christ. Amen

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prophesying should be frequent among believers that are spirit filled

Do not hesitate to receive wonderful things you hear in your spirit as long as they are tested by the word and do not deceive or puff up. For years I dismissed many great things I heard in my spirit as being too good for me. Since God gave us Jesus then how will He not also give us every good thing?

No good thing will He withhold from them that walk uprightly.

Share the good things God gives for edification of the body of Christ. Amen

I have been praying for more of the gifts to be operating through his saints....here and in the church and everywhere....the Holy Spirit isn't limited to where He can operate His Power!.....I encourage anyone here to be obedient and let the Holy Spirit use them here....someone needs it!
And the more that people will share openly the more others will be blessed as well....and who knows if it might not be the right word spoken at the right time that brings healing, deliverance, instruction or whatever at that moment....Praised God!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I have been praying for more of the gifts to be operating through his saints....here and in the church and everywhere....the Holy Spirit isn't limited to where He can operate His Power!.....I encourage anyone here to be obedient and let the Holy Spirit use them here....someone needs it!
And the more that people will share openly the more others will be blessed as well....and who knows if it might not be the right word spoken at the right time that brings healing, deliverance, instruction or whatever at that moment....Praised God!

Amen agree. The opposition will always be there...but that is good for our "overcoming" lol

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked permission from Cheylynn to copy and paste this here and share with you....It is very anointed and calls us to examine our hearts and motives about our salvation!
By Cheylynn, Today at 9:00 AM | 1 Comments | 34 Views | A Word From The Lord!
Unwatch this Blog Entry
  1. I have given you My Son. In Him I am well pleased and oh how I love Him so. He and I are in complete fellowship together, we agree in everything there is no contention. I have given Him all things and He has made all things to be through Him. Our relationship is something that cannot be comprehended on an earthly level. It is pure and holy. He is my heart’s desire and has fulfilled Me as Father.

We created you in love. You are our joy and delight. It had to be so, where I gave my Son for the redemption of man – there was no other way, as there was no greater love that could cover such sin! I, was like Abraham – but, I from my own hand DID slay my Son – My beloved!! At the moment of My slaying Him, the scavengers of evil of every kind set in – My love for Him – the pain of a Father…..was there as I watched Him be abused, tormented and tortured. It would be something of a different entirety if He had deserved what He endured, but He was the perfection of what I desire! He had no sin in Him, His love for Me was perfect and demonstrated through and through – He did not waver – even under the weight of all sin – He never sinned. Yet He became sin- took on its disgusting stench so that I no longer could look at Him, I could no longer approve of Him – He was dead to me. That hour was the most heart wrenching moment for the both of us and mankind will never understand. But oh how this was the power that rent the veil of the temple in two! This was the power that shook the whole earth! He overcame – for you and triumphed – just as we had planned it out from the beginning. Out of His death came the life that we have desired for mankind from the beginning of time – rich, full and in fellowship with us. A price had to be paid for such an expensive debt. What we have done, must never be taken for granted. Unfortunately this is the case. Though it was of great cost to us because it cost nothing to those who would receive it – it easily is treated more like a bargain does for those who stumble upon a ‘good deal’ – they are thrilled to receive such a good deal and feel the high of the value but because they go no further to discover the meaning of this ‘bargain’ it becomes a mere commodity to them where they operate in a what’s in it for me relationship.

Our hearts break at the watching of this among the assemblies for they become like spoiled children who begin to demand and expect out of the richness that is provide them. This is something that we do not condone – nor are we ever part of. For it is earthly and sensual and every demonic thing congregates there.

No, many are led by their lusts who think they are believers of the way, but this is the question that will be asked on that very important day to which they will have to answer;

What did you do with My Beloved Son?

How have you managed His life that was given for you while you lived on earth, in all its freedom and wealth it provides? For you see, His life was to be your treasure and where you would find truth and the way.

It will be a great & terrible day – for those who have ears – let them hear! Amen.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Excellent and heartrending stuff, thanks for sharing.
Every reason to hate us, yet, He loves us. SMH . All I can say over and over again is, Wow and thank you Jesus.
-nancy

Reactions: Heart2Soul