A World Of Masters And Slaves

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you have written here brother smacks of truth. They have been trying to kill off the middle class for a loooong time now and, this is where it is leading. It's already started. I ordered two replacement windows in early May, they won't be in until around Sept. or Oct.! I don't know if it is just that nobody wants to work (which we KNOW there are many who WON'T work) or companies are intentionally going under because the powers that be have all the toys. Hmm.

The Lord owns the cattle on a thousand hills, sister. He's just letting them borrow it all for awhile. :)

Reactions: Nancy

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Antichrist's persecution of Christians will be centered in Europe, and not world-wide. There is a parallel with the Church of Philadelphia in the book of Revelation-

This would be a very interesting discussion. My personal take is that the Islamic Caliphate will be the seat of the Antichrist's power, so anywhere where Islam gains political power Christians are eventually going to die. They are indeed gaining ground in Europe, especially in England and France, and the UN comes to their rescue in international disputes. But I firmly believe they will gain influence in the US as well. Biden immediately installed 12 Muslims in his Administration the day he took office, and there are prophecies they will attempt to take over in the States as well eventually, as hard as that is to believe right now.

It would also make an interesting thread, but for the meantime watch people like this one. Typical New World Order globalist Muslim now firmly entrenched in the US government, and as duplicitous as they come (a typical Muslim trait). She shows her true colors when she goes on anti-Israel rants, and is virtually a younger Muslim version of Nancy Pelosi on all things political.

n00770379-b.jpg

https://www.islamtimes.org/images/docs/000770/n00770379-b.jpg

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And if that's not strange enough, it has taken me literally EIGHT tries now to download one of these images, and they won't load.

It's an image of Pelosi swearing in our illustrious congresswoman from Minnesota, ilhàn Omar

Last edited:
Reactions: marks

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This would be a very interesting discussion. My personal take is that the Islamic Caliphate will be the seat of the Antichrist's power, so anywhere where Islam gains political power Christians are eventually going to die. They are indeed gaining ground in Europe, especially in England and France, and the UN comes to their rescue in international disputes. But I firmly believe they will gain influence in the US as well. Biden immediately installed 12 Muslims in his Administration the day he took office, and there are prophecies they will attempt to take over in the States as well eventually, as hard as that is to believe right now.

It would also make an interesting thread, but for the meantime watch people like this one. Typical New World Order globalist Muslim now firmly entrenched in the US government, and as duplicitous as they come (a typical Muslim trait). She shows her true colors when she goes on anti-Israel rants, and is virtually a younger Muslim version of Nancy Pelosi on all things political.

n00770379-b.jpg

https://www.islamtimes.org/images/docs/000770/n00770379-b.jpg
anywhere the all inclusive false love religoin is seated , THAT is where many christains will die and be persecuted .
This religion of love has led all right to satan . I gotta say that satan knows how to use words like unity , tolerance
and love too . ONLY he , his men and women , have preached a false mess . This love religoin that unites
the world and her religoins , THAT IS YOUR MONSTER that will KILL and shew no mercy . Its coming .
Even now many are calling folks like me extremists , saying folks like us are no different than extremist muslims .
NO it sure wont take much to unite them to come against the true lambs .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For me, just how much good men and women can do on the political level may be in question now, not that those called to it should ever stop trying. But I fear that even by the time this term is done the damage will be nearly insurmountable barring a miracle. And again, I think it is by design from God, because the whole time He is allowing the globalists to destroy the economies of the world they will be inadvertently opening the door for the harvest, as men's eyes are finally opening to the fact that the governments of this world will actually NOT save them but neglect and/or oppress them. The eyes of humanity at large will finally turn to Heaven.

And let me share one other thing that was actually mentioned in that vision which I didn't include. There is a word of great hope included in it.

The beast will call himself a man of peace. And he will bring peace to many nations out of a very chaotic time. He will be able to supply the world with many inexpensive goods, and he will assure that everyone's pay is sufficient. He will make an alliance with many nations, and the great men of the world will follow him into a false sense of security. But before these times I will raise up an army of believers that will stand for truth and righteousness. The mighty army that Joel spoke about will hear My voice from the rising to the going down of the sun. In the night hours also they will hear My voice, and they will answer Me. They will work for Me, and they will run like mighty men of war. They shall do great works for Me, for I will be with them.

The latter paragraph is a prophecy concerning those who will move in exceedingly great supernatural gifts that shake the world, and bring even some entire nations to Christ before the end. Many may not believe that, but again, the Lord's objective throughout history has been to bring about a harvest in the earth, so that is why He is allowing all this, and just as signs and wonders caused the earth to sit up and take notice in New Testament times they will again in the end-times and even more so. The harvest is the end of the age, and it will make what happened back then look like a dress rehearsal.

Let's hope that happens. However, I'm not sure the "harvest of the end of the age" is going to be like calling the masses forward at a Billy Graham crusade. It may be more likely a persecution of Christians, sealing their testimony in martyrdom in some places, and commitment to Christ in hiding in other places. I really don't know. But I do agree that God's motive is to get people to look to Him for the answers, frustrating the ways of men and their politics.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All you have written here brother smacks of truth. They have been trying to kill off the middle class for a loooong time now and, this is where it is leading. It's already started. I ordered two replacement windows in early May, they won't be in until around Sept. or Oct.! I don't know if it is just that nobody wants to work (which we KNOW there are many who WON'T work) or companies are intentionally going under because the powers that be have all the toys. Hmm.

Nancy, this kind of thing has been happening to us for a year now, and continues to happen. It may be everywhere. Supply chain issues. Too little manufacturing here, and too much dependence on China, the Middle East, and elsewhere.

Reactions: Nancy

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I don't really know who Gog is, except that Magog seems to belong to one of Noah's 3 sons. A descendant of Japheth would not be a Semite, excluding Muslims. He likely represents the European community, perhaps led by Russia.

What role does Islam play in this? Europe embraces Israel's opposition, the Arabs. So I see the Gog invasion as a combination of Europeans and Muslims. But I don't know. Don't know much else about it. Yes, America is also embracing Muslims. We are also part of European civilization.

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The above vision prophesies that a number of conditions will exist on earth during the reign of the Antichrist; conditions so cruel that they will necessitate the Lord return and put an end to it. Among them are the following:

1. Mind control - where the populace is reduced to in essence existing as slaves controlled by the State.

2. Complete surveillance - where people flee to the wilderness, caves, subway stations and bomb shelters to avoid detection.

3. No private property - and no private housing or transportation. Nowhere in the vision is there mention of the masses having either.

4. Prison-like living conditions - in what appears will be centralized, apartment-style housing blocks surrounded by high fencing.

5. Scarcity of food supply - the presumed reason why people could buy "only the barest necessities."

Now compare these conditions to the trends now taking place in society, and the agenda that appears to be well on its way to being pushed through by globalists in the Western world. There is every indication that they are heading in the exact same direction as the vision prophesies, as detailed in the following piece by Tom DeWeese:

GREEN NEW DEAL REVEALS THE NAKED TRUTH OF AGENDA 21

h_15151184-ocasio-1542147296-e1542147448245.jpg

From its inception in 1992 at the United Nation’s Earth Summit, 50,000 delegates, heads of state, diplomats and Non-governmental organizations (NGOs) hailed Agenda 21 as the “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society.” The 350-page, 40 chapter, Agenda 21 document was quite detailed and explicit in its purpose and goals. They warned us that the reorganization would be dictated through all-encompassing policies affecting every aspect of our lives, using environmental protection simply as the excuse to pull at our emotions and get us to voluntarily surrender our liberties.

Section I details “Social and Economic Dimensions” of the plan, including redistribution of wealth to eradicate poverty, maintain health through vaccinations and modern medicine, and population control. To introduce the plan, the Earth Summit Chairman, Maurice Strong boldly proclaimed, “Current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle class – involving meat intake, use of fossil fuels, appliances, air-conditioning, and suburban housing – are not sustainable.” Of course, according to the plan, if it’s not “sustainable” it must be stopped. In support of the plan, David Brower of the Sierra Club (one of the NGO authors of the agenda) said, “Childbearing should be a punishable crime against society, unless the parents hold a government license.” Leading environmental groups advocated that the Earth could only support a maximum of one billion people, leading famed Dr. Jacques Cousteau to declare, “In order to stabilize world populations, we must eliminate 350,000 people per day.”

Section II provides the “Conservation and Management of Resources for Development” by outlining how environmental protection was to be the main weapon, including global protection of the atmosphere, land, mountains, oceans, and fresh waters... through the charge of man-made global warming, later to conveniently become “climate change.” It didn’t matter if true science refused to cooperate in this scheme as actual global temperatures really are not rising and there continues to be no evidence of any man-made affect on the climate. Truth hasn’t been important to the scare mongers. Timothy Wirth, President of the UN Foundation said, “We’ve got to ride this global warming issue. Even if the theory of global warming is wrong, we will be doing the right thing in terms of economic and environmental policy.” To further drive home their complete lack of concern for truth, Paul Watson of Green Peace declared, “It doesn’t matter what is true, it only matters what people believe is true.”

In 1992, just after its introduction at the Earth Summit, Nancy Pelosi introduced a resolution of support for the plan into Congress. It’s interesting to note that she boldly called it a “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society.” In 1993, new President, Bill Clinton ordered the establishment of the President’s Council for Sustainable Development, with the express purpose of enforcing the Agenda 21 blueprint into nearly every agency of the federal government to assure it became the law of the land...

Take a good look, those of you who have heard my warnings about Agenda 21 over the years. I warned that Agenda 21 would control every aspect of our lives, including how and were we live, the jobs we have, the mode of transportation available to us, and even what we eat. The Green New Deal is a tax on everything we do, make, wear, eat, drink, drive, import, export and even breathe. In opposing Smart Growth plans in the local community, I said the main goal was to eliminate cars, to be replaced with bikes, walking, and light rail trains. The Green New Deal calls for the elimination of the internal combustion engine. Stay alert. The next step will be to put a ban on the sale of new combustion engines by a specific date and then limiting the number of new vehicles to be sold. Bans on commercial truck shipping will follow. Then they will turn to airplanes, reducing their use. Always higher and higher taxes will be used to get the public to “voluntarily” reduce their use of such personal transportation choices. That’s how it works, slowly but steadily towards the goal.

I warned that under Smart Growth programs now taking over every city in the nation that single-family homes are a target for elimination, to be replaced by high-rise stack and pack apartments in the name of reducing energy use. That will include curfews on carbon heating systems, mandating they be turned off during certain hours. Heating oil devises will become illegal. Gradually, energy use of any kind will be continually reduced. The Green New Deal calls for government control of every single home, office and factory to tear down or retrofit them to comply with massive environmental energy regulations.

I warned that Agenda 21 Sustainable policy sought to drive those in rural areas off the farms and into the cities where they could be better controlled. Those in the cities will be ordered to convert their gardens into food producers. Most recently I warned that the beef industry is a direct target for elimination. It will start with mandatory decreases in meat consumption until it disappears form our daily diet. The consumption of dairy will follow. Since the revelation of the Green New Deal the national debate is now over cattle emissions of methane and the drive to eliminate them from the planet. Controlling what we eat is a major part of the Green New Deal.

I warned that part of the plan for Agenda 2030 was “Zero Economic Growth.” The Green New Deal calls for a massive welfare plan where no one earns more than anyone else. Incentive to get ahead is dead. New inventions would disrupt their plan for a well-organized, controlled society. So, where will jobs come from after we have banned most manufacturing, shut down most stores, stopped single-family home construction, closed the airline industry, and severely regulated farms and the entire food industry? This is their answer to the hated free markets and individual choice.

The Green New Deal will destroy the very concept of our Constitutional Republic, eliminating private property, locally elected representative government, free markets and individual freedom. All decisions in our lives will be made for us by the government – just to protect the environment of course. They haven’t forgotten how well that scheme works to keep the masses under control. Behind the sudden excitement and rush to support it are three radical groups each having direct ties to George Soros, including the Sunrise Movement... Justice Democrats... Black Lives Matter and Occupy Wall Street...

So there you have it — Agenda 21, the Millennium Project, Agenda 2030, and Green New Deal. Progress in the world of Progressives! They warned us from the beginning that their plan was the “comprehensive blueprint for the reorganization of human society”. And so it is to be the total destruction of our way of life.
Green New Deal Reveals the Naked Truth of Agenda 21 - American Policy Center
Thank you for your boldness and willingness to get this out in print for all to read.
I have been led by the Lord to the same information and topics.
As it probably is with you, I have been following their Luciferian agenda for many years. Therefore, in so doing, I now have hindsight to compare with in their current evil manifestations.

And but of course, I am to the "naysayers" a born again Christian, conspiracy nut. To that, I answer with scripture, because the Gift of prophecy, by the Holy Spirit, IS STILL IN the church, no matter how much "church-ianity" tries to ignore and disregard it.

John.16[13] Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.
1Cor.14[1] Follow after charity, and desire spiritual gifts, but rather that ye may prophesy.

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for your boldness and willingness to get this out in print for all to read.
I have been led by the Lord to the same information and topics.
As it probably is with you, I have been following their Luciferian agenda for many years. Therefore, in so doing, I now have hindsight to compare with in their current evil manifestations.

And but of course, I am to the "naysayers" a born again Christian, conspiracy nut.

That's always the case with those trying to conceal the truth. It's all just a "conspiracy theory" until history starts bearing things out. Then they just continue to deny the parts that haven't become reality yet, and by the time all of it has, it's too late for anyone to do anything about it.

The Devil is a liar, and the father thereof. Why would we expect his servants to be doing anything differently?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't really know who Gog is, except that Magog seems to belong to one of Noah's 3 sons. A descendant of Japheth would not be a Semite, excluding Muslims. He likely represents the European community, perhaps led by Russia.

What role does Islam play in this? Europe embraces Israel's opposition, the Arabs. So I see the Gog invasion as a combination of Europeans and Muslims. But I don't know. Don't know much else about it. Yes, America is also embracing Muslims. We are also part of European civilization.

Randy, I didn't really have it in me to write this out at the time, but I did more recently so let me respond to your specific question here with what I prepared for elsewhere.

I don't think the evidence supports the idea that Gog and Magog will be Russia or the Muslims, or any nation on earth before the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. The following is why.

Ezekiel 38 begins as follows:

1 And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, "Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal: 4 and I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you forth, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company with breastplate and shield, all of them handling swords, 5 Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet...

The eschatological interpretation that Russia would some day attack Israel is a holdover from the cold war era, but unless one interprets the text to be metaphorical it doesn't really stand to reason, as it would have a modern army attacking Israel with horses, shields, breastplates and swords. All the words used in Ezekiel 38:4-5 were commonly used words for ancient weapons, not modern ones.

The LXX uses the following wording: καὶ συνάξω σε καὶ πᾶσαν τὴν δύναμίν σου, ἵππους καὶ ἱππεῖς ἐνδεδυμένους θώρακας πάντας, συναγωγῇ πολλῇ, πέλται καὶ περικεφαλαῖαι καὶ μάχαιραι

ἵππους καὶ ἱππεῖς = Horses and horsemen. This can hardly be read as anything other than what it was literally referring to. The horse was an important part of ancient warfare, but was already ceasing to play any significant role by WWI. They were still used by some armies in WWII, but only the outdated ones, or those on their last legs.

θώρακας = Breatsplates. This is the same exact word as is used in Ephesians 6, in reference to putting on the breastplate of righteousness. Since the application in that passage was to the full compliment of armor worn by the Roman soldier, the meaning is pretty clearly defined.

πέλται καὶ περικεφαλαῖαι καὶ μάχαιραι = Shields and helmets and swords. The last two are again the same words used in Ephesians. The word πέλται referred to a small light shield, as opposed to the heavy shields used by the Romans, but it was clearly a handheld shield nonetheless.

So the question becomes, why would a nation like Russia ever divert back to using horses, shields, breastplates and swords when they are currently using the state of the art in modern weaponry? Even Muslim nations, who can sometimes be rather backwards in their thinking, would never return to using such archaic weaponry.

I personally believe the prophecy concerning Gog and Magog will be fulfilled after the millennium, when Satan stirs the nations to war once more after mankind has had a thousand years to completely forget the art of war, and how to make modern military machinery.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever since the New Age conspiracy thing was exposed (I read Constance Cumby and heard her speak) I've been aware. But I've been warned that Luciferian conspiracy theories are often overblown by satanic forces themselves--they often claim more than they can do. So though this is indeed a kind of global conspiracy, I don't think it can achieve anything more than what's been happening throughout history. Empires are able to attract a broad following, and impose that through military power and fear.

But there are always opponents to an imperial system, whether undercover or out in the open. And eventually, other nations will challenge imperial control.

I do think that "climate change" is being used to corral people into a 2-tier system, just like Communism. You're either favored by a single political party, or you're relegated to being a servant of the State.

It appears to be easier to control the masses by putting them into established apartment-style housing, dependent on the State, and determine the limits of their upward mobility--again, dependent upon party loyalty.

In the meantime, God still rules in heaven and on earth. God will still have His way, and will still bless His people, even in the midst of a hostile environment. It is important that we continue to stay on track with the Lord so that we can hear His voice, obey Him, and be spiritually blessed. That will result in material blessings, as well.

Darkness has always been covering the earth. But the light has always kept shining, as well. Let's keep that in mind?

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Randy, I didn't really have it in me to write this out at the time, but I did more recently so let me respond to your specific question here with what I prepared for elsewhere.

I don't think the evidence supports the idea that Gog and Magog will be Russia or the Muslims, or any nation on earth before the return of the Lord Jesus Christ. The following is why.

Ezekiel 38 begins as follows:

1 And the word of Jehovah came unto me, saying, 2 Son of man, set your face toward Gog, of the land of Magog, the prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal, and prophesy against him, 3 and say, "Thus saith the Lord Jehovah: Behold, I am against you, O Gog, prince of Rosh, Meshech, and Tubal: 4 and I will turn you about and put hooks into your jaws, and I will bring you forth, and all your army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed in full armor, a great company with breastplate and shield, all of them handling swords, 5 Persia, Cush, and Put with them, all of them with shield and helmet...

The eschatological interpretation that Russia would some day attack Israel is a holdover from the cold war era, but unless one interprets the text to be metaphorical it doesn't really stand to reason, as it would have a modern army attacking Israel with horses, shields, breastplates and swords. All the words used in Ezekiel 38:4-5 were commonly used words for ancient weapons, not modern ones.

The LXX uses the following wording: καὶ συνάξω σε καὶ πᾶσαν τὴν δύναμίν σου, ἵππους καὶ ἱππεῖς ἐνδεδυμένους θώρακας πάντας, συναγωγῇ πολλῇ, πέλται καὶ περικεφαλαῖαι καὶ μάχαιραι

ἵππους καὶ ἱππεῖς = Horses and horsemen. This can hardly be read as anything other than what it was literally referring to. The horse was an important part of ancient warfare, but was already ceasing to play any significant role by WWI. They were still used by some armies in WWII, but only the outdated ones, or those on their last legs.

θώρακας = Breatsplates. This is the same exact word as is used in Ephesians 6, in reference to putting on the breastplate of righteousness. Since the application in that passage was to the full compliment of armor worn by the Roman soldier, the meaning is pretty clearly defined.

πέλται καὶ περικεφαλαῖαι καὶ μάχαιραι = Shields and helmets and swords. The last two are again the same words used in Ephesians. The word πέλται referred to a small light shield, as opposed to the heavy shields used by the Romans, but it was clearly a handheld shield nonetheless.

So the question becomes, why would a nation like Russia ever divert back to using horses, shields, breastplates and swords when they are currently using the state of the art in modern weaponry? Even Muslim nations, who can sometimes be rather backwards in their thinking, would never return to using such archaic weaponry.

I personally believe the prophecy concerning Gog and Magog will be fulfilled after the millennium, when Satan stirs the nations to war once more after mankind has had a thousand years to completely forget the art of war, and how to make modern military machinery.

Not to worry about throwing your thoughts out their "prematurely." I constantly throw ideas out there that are in the process of development. Those who want to attack me for making mistakes I just ignore--they aren't there to help me at all, but only to criticize me. I pray for them.

I think you're right--I've long been bothered by the reference to "horses." And it sounds like "real horses" too!

Hal Lindsey dealt with this by claiming the use of archaic forms of warfare were metaphorical and applicable to the equivalent modern types of weapons. A mobile unit described as a "horse" would be a modern mobile unity--perhaps a tank or armored vehicle.

Definitely, Gog would apply to after the millennium. That is how he is portrayed in Rev 20. However, the technology would likely be even more advanced at that time, and certainly not literal warfare on horses!

Certainly with the absence of international war in the Millennium, there might be a tendency to taper off on the buildup of military weaponry. But I highly doubt there would be a kind of devolution returning to the stone age! ;)

Since Eze 38-39 sounds very much like the Apocalypse, when Israel is initially being restored, I must see that passage as in our present age. Gog may represent the same people in our age as in the next age--a generic term for pagan Europeans hostile to God.

It is said in Rev 20 that this people are recognized as previously prophesied. Perhaps that is because of what "Gog" will do in the present age? They will rise again at the end of the Millennium?

I'm certainly not doctrinaire on this--I don't really know. I'm just bugged by the fact Eze 38-39 seems to refer to Israel in the present age--not in the next.

The part about "horses" bugs me too. I have no answers at this time, unless Mr. Lindsey has the better notion on this?

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ever since the New Age conspiracy thing was exposed (I read Constance Cumby and heard her speak) I've been aware. But I've been warned that Luciferian conspiracy theories are often overblown by satanic forces themselves--they often claim more than they can do. So though this is indeed a kind of global conspiracy, I don't think it can achieve anything more than what's been happening throughout history. Empires are able to attract a broad following, and impose that through military power and fear.

Yes and no, Randy.

God will indeed have His way, and nothing happens beyond His power. It's also true that Satan might have killed us off a long time ago if he had the power to. But an important principle to understand is this: When men willingly give themselves over to evil is when judgment must come. It has been that way since the beginning. It was that way before the flood, and even with national Israel several times in their history. They came to times where God had no choice but to give them over their oppressors for judgment, and that time is now approaching for the entire world. Christianity grew in the earth and held sway over Western governments for many centuries, but the Luciferian/Satanist worldview eventually started taking over behind the scenes beginning with the 1600s, and now they are closing in on the place where they are finally ready to close the deal on their long-held plans for a New World Order. Even when the harvest comes, and millions are swept into the kingdom of God, the question of who controls governments in the West will already have become a forgone conclusion, as I think it already is now.

But in short, while they may control governments, they still do not control the minds of men, at least not completely yet, and the evils they commit will eventually open the eyes of many to the truth that their rulers were deceivers all along.

Last edited:

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not to worry about throwing your thoughts out their "prematurely." I constantly throw ideas out there that are in the process of development. Those who want to attack me for making mistakes I just ignore--they aren't there to help me at all, but only to criticize me. I pray for them.

I just meant that writing things out can take time and energy I don't always have, but I'm glad things came around to where I was able to use that post in more than one place. I need to start producing videos because then I have material readily on hand to share, but that day hasn't come quite yet.
Certainly with the absence of international war in the Millennium, there might be a tendency to taper off on the buildup of military weaponry. But I highly doubt there would be a kind of devolution returning to the stone age! ;)

LoL!

I just think that when the earth has returned to a place where the lion lays down with the lamb, there will be no place for warfare whatsoever, so when Satan stirs them up to war again it will be as if humanity has completely forgotten what war is by that point and will have to start all over again with the very basics.

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I just meant that writing things out can take time and energy I don't always have, but I'm glad things came around to where I was able to use that post in more than one place. I need to start producing videos because then I have material readily on hand to share, but that day hasn't come quite yet.

LoL!

I just think that when the earth has returned to a place where the lion lays down with the lamb, there will be no place for warfare whatsoever, so when Satan stirs them up to war again it will be as if humanity has completely forgotten what war is by that point and will have to start all over again with the very basics.

Since I think the basic human sin nature remains intact in the Millennium, I think the absence of international warfare will simply be a matter of a relaxation of tensions in the world. The human sins will still be there, and I think the world will continue much the way it is today, with the exception that the glorified Church will be able to spiritually rule, perhaps from heaven. We come to earth with Christ only to impose the rule of his Kingdom, but we may be retained in heaven until the New Jerusalem descends from heaven at the end of the Millennium.

In the Millennium, I think we, the glorified Church, will be able to impose the realization of all of the promises God made to Abraham, with a large group of Christian nations restored, and a restraint of pagan nations to maintain a civilized order among nations. I don't think it will be "heaven" yet for those on the earth! ;)

So I don't think Christians on earth will be a bunch of Quakers or Mennonites, who go back to horse and buggy, and ignore real dangers in the world. ;)

But I guess this is just a lot of speculation--doesn't make us grow, get edified, or produce the fruit of the Spirit. :) Except it is sharing ideas that lend us to faith ideas--that can indeed edify.

Take care. BTW, you might talk to Cady (if he's on this forum) about making videos. I've long enjoyed his informative videos--they're simple but worthy. Good luck! :)

Randy Kluth

Apr 27, 2020
Pacific NW
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes and no, Randy.

God will indeed have His way, and nothing happens beyond His power. It's also true that Satan might have killed us off a long time ago if he had the power to. But an important principle to understand is this: When men willingly give themselves over to evil is when judgment must come. It has been that way since the beginning. It was that way before the flood, and even with national Israel several times in their history. They came to times where God had no choice but to give them over their oppressors for judgment, and that time is now approaching for the entire world. Christianity grew in the earth and held sway over Western governments for many centuries, but the Luciferian/Satanist worldview eventually started taking over behind the scenes beginning with the 1600s, and now they are closing in on the place where they are finally ready to close the deal on their long-held plans for a New World Order. Even when the harvest comes, and millions are swept into the kingdom of God, the question of who controls governments in the West will already have become a forgone conclusion, as I think it already is now.

But in short, while they may control governments, they still do not control the minds of men, at least not completely yet, and the evils they commit will eventually open the eyes of many to the truth that their rulers were deceivers all along.

We may have to disagree on this one, though I think it's somewhat incidental. We both believe there is a conspiracy underway. I just believe Satan claims to be leading the charge, and he's a fake king. God is always the real king.

But that has never stopped pretenders from taking the throne and imposing their own form of authority on people, causing lots of harm. Satan continues to cause lots of harm in the world, and I won't deny that.

How much can he really do? Well, for one, when the Millennium starts the world will be at peace with him gone. That says a lot about his power.

But I don't think Satan has done half the things he would've loved to do on earth. God controls what happens. The Church continues to operate. Satan cannot stop God's word from being fulfilled.

Dispensationalists cry about how bad the "Tribulation" will be, to scare Christians into believing they must pursue a Pretribulational
Exit from the earth, to avoid Satan and all of his regalia. I do believe Satan will indwell the Antichrist, although I think he also indwelt Hitler. How far did that get him?

So I just think we've had a long history of Antichrists, which is why the book of Revelation warned about the Antichrist--not to predict the future like an astrologer, but rather, to warn that the present age is characterized by the intermittent rise of pretenders to the throne of God.

The Church has met these challenges, and will do so until the end. The book of Revelation isn't about the worst thing to happen on earth, but about the end of all of these things that have happened all through history.

So I would place less emphasis on the fear and anxiety associated with the Antichrist, and more emphasis on the need to maintain the status quo. God is in charge. We need to trust Him, follow Him, and carry out His will. Satan cannot stop it. He can only afflict it for a short time, after which he is defeated.

I think we will agree that Satan will grant Antichrist imperial power, which I think is in the area of Europe, to control 10 nations? That is certainly not the entire world, but it will be a powerhouse--a superpower.

The thing that is happening in the Christian West was entirely predictable, since it follows the model of the nation Israel. Individuals can remain faithful to God over time. But nations never do. And so, when God makes covenants with nations, they can be Christian for awhile. But eventually they will fall into apostasy, just as Israel did.

This isn't a Satanic conspiracy, but human sin, the weakness of the flesh. The lowest common denominator wins in the human race over time. And Satan simply takes advantage of it to form an organized rebellion against God.

So it is a last days conspiracy of sorts? Yes. From the time of the Renaissance to now, Christianity has gradually turned its focus away from God and towards the world. In the Enlightenment, a full blown apostasy began. In the modern world, we have now a majority of new paganism.

It's happening indeed! But I still believe God is operating through His Church. Let's find out what His purpose is, as we listen to Him and follow Him.

Ziggy

Oct 19, 2020
Maine, USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The beast will call himself a man of peace. And he will bring peace to many nations out of a very chaotic time. He will be able to supply the world with many inexpensive goods, and he will assure that everyone's pay is sufficient. He will make an alliance with many nations, and the great men of the world will follow him into a false sense of security. But before these times I will raise up an army of believers that will stand for truth and righteousness. The mighty army that Joel spoke about will hear My voice from the rising to the going down of the sun. In the night hours also they will hear My voice, and they will answer Me. They will work for Me, and they will run like mighty men of war. They shall do great works for Me, for I will be with them.

This is happening now.
Hard to believe over the clanging and clamour of the left, But God is on the move.
And His body is turning ploughshares into swords.
What are these swords? They are the words of TRUTH.
We are in an information war.
There has been one narrative pervasively moving the world in the direction it wants it to go under the banner of "Democracy"
But this "Democracy" in Truth is Tyranny. And it is being called out, and pushed back, all around the world.
We do not fight against flesh and blood. This is no conventional war used with conventional weapons.
This war requires the Armor of God. And you need to be wearing yours at all times.

So many people complaining.. Why aren't the rebublicans using the same tactics as the democrats?
Because Republicans believe in Law and Order, not Unlawfulness and Chaos.
Yes the fight is slow and it is long. And more soldiers are needed to combat the disinformation and the lies controlling the minds of our children.
They have been indoctrinating them with hate since kindergarten, even from the womb.
Our greatest weapon is Love. They don't understand it. They can't relate. They have no tolerance for peace.

Their very mantra "No Justice No Peace" is not a cry for fairness and equality. It is a statement and something they strive to acheive.

You can not fight an informational war if you do not understand the language.
And most are able to see now for themselves the deliberate twisting of the meanings and descriptions of the words.
They have created their own lingo. And everything we know to mean good, they mean to be evil. And everything we know to mean evil, to them it is good.

In order to fight in this war you have to be a kind of undercover agent. Going into places like tweets and chatrooms where most christians would never set foot in. You have to learn the language. Understand who is pulling the strings, financing their movement, and what their objective is on any given day.
One day it is the Supreme Court, another day it is the media, another day it is education. Whatever they need to attack will be done in such a subliminal way it will seem foolish and harmless until it takes a foothold in your community.
Gay Pride Parades, DragQueen story hour at the library. Children invited to bars to offer money at queer stripclubs.
They will turn your children against you. They already tell them that they are not to listen to you, but they themselves are the authority.
If you move against them to protect your children, you are arrested as child abusers and they take them from you.
You have no right to say you don't want your children's genitilia modified. You are inhibiting their mental health.

If you have not seen any of this for yourself, if you have not heard of such things, you MUST educate yourself for your children's sake.
We're not going to let them take us down without a fight. And people are rising, people are PRAYING, people are putting on their armour and saying, NO MORE!
The war is already in progress. It's time to decide which side you will choose.
Because if not now, when?

Jesus is Our King. We bow to no man. We trust no man. And we will fight.

Godspeed
Hugs

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
  • I suppose I would be wasting my time suggesting
  • Antichrist is already actively manipulating and instructing governments to implement the policies spoken of above.
  • That these policies are designed to introduce religious global governance, not political
  • That the mark of the beast is a sign of allegiance to as religious power, not political, and therefore a religious belief/observance
  • Read Pope Francis two most relevant encyclicals...Fratelli Tutti, and Laudato Si.
  • The above information is correct maybe in many areas, but the real powers behind it... All roads lead to Rome. Still.

Reactions: Ziggy