About the Signs of the Second Coming of Jesus

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Which parts of the scriptures are a true record of the word of God and which parts are not a true record of the word of God?

Why tempt you me? Quote the verses, chapters, from the Word of God that you accuse are not true. Why didn't you do it? The Word is GOD. To understand and interpreting the Word of GOD, first of all is necessary to have the Spirit of GOD.
Why do you speak the Scriptures with devilish intent?

I fear that you have been sold a pup, my good man.

By your words you are tormented by evil spirit.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I see that you are still grasping at strays to prove that your understanding is better than what I have presented.

It is obvious to me that you have no understanding of the end time and how it will pan out or a revelation from the Holy Spirit to confirm what you privately believe, is true. It seems to me that your source of validation is suspect to say the least.

Have a great day now.

I quoted the Word of GOD for you. See, for to understand GOD's Word, first of all is necessary to have the Spirit of GOD, this is the reason by which you did not understand the Scriptures I quoted replying your post.

In fact, you know only the letter of Scriptures, and you use them to kill the souls, for the letter kills, but the Spirit gives life. You are a killer of souls.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 20:4KJV
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

So though the bible calls this the first surrection, itt is not a resurrection? And that they live and reign with christ for 1,000 years doesn't mean 1,000 years?

Iis there anythiing else ine bible that it says that you say it doesn't mean? How can you knoe for sure that jesus resurrection really isn't a resurrection after all???? Maybe resurrection concerning Jesus means something else as well as you say it does in REv. 20:4-6 (see verse 4 shows who was resurrected)

Maybe Jesus being Godf doesn't mean He is god? Maybe the JW's and the heathen have it right? How can we know with your ability to reinterpret words at will.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So though the bible calls this the first surrection, itt is not a resurrection? And that they live and reign with christ for 1,000 years doesn't mean 1,000 years?
Ron we have run about the bush for the past 20 pages, the issue of eschatology isnt a matter of the fundamentals of salvation, I will now seriously in love share my position with you concerning Revelation 20:1-9

Ron we most likely will disagree, but I will with love share my position as I believe, I will answer slowly any and all questions in love, the spirit of argumentation will be removed in sincerity

Ron 2 Peter 3:8 is the yard stick in interpretation of Revelation 20 and the word (Thousand Years) "Be Not Ignorant"

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
8 But, beloved, be not ignorant of this one thing, that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.

Ron As scripture clearly teaches, one day is a thousand years in the Lords spiritual realm, there isnt literal earthly time Jesus is the Alpha/Omega he sees the beginning of creation and the end in the Eternal Kingdom in the future

Ron the Non-Literal word (Thousand Years) is taking place "Currently" and will end at the second coming, it's not literal as many claim, it's as 2 Peter 3:8 has defined it

If a believer does 1 day before the second coming during the tribulation, he enters this Non-Literal Thousand Year reign

"The souls" seen below were killed during the tribulation, and they enter the Non-Literal thousand years, prior to the second coming

"The Rest Of The Dead" are all other believers not mentioned as tribulation saints

All the believers seen, both "The Souls" and "The Rest Of The Dead" will take part in the (First Resurrection) at the second coming (Last Day) resurrection John 5:28-29, John 6:39-40

Explanation They Lived?
Because the tribulation saints are amongst the living before the throne of God in the spiritual realm, and they are not part of the wicked dead, just as all believers are amongst the living.

Luke 20:38KJV
38 For he is not a God of the dead, but of the living: for all live unto him

Revelation 20:4-6KJV
4 And I saw thrones, and they sat upon them, and judgment was given unto them: and I saw the souls of them that were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, and for the word of God, and which had not worshipped the beast, neither his image, neither had received his mark upon their foreheads, or in their hands; and they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years.
5 But the rest of the dead lived not again until the thousand years were finished. This is the first resurrection.
6 Blessed and holy is he that hath part in the first resurrection: on such the second death hath no power, but they shall be priests of God and of Christ, and shall reign with him a thousand years.

As (John) 5:28-29 clearly teaches below, all that are in the graves shall hear his voice and shall come forth, this takes place on the (Last Day) at the second coming of Jesus Christ

Two resurrections are seen below (First) the resurrection to life (Second) the resurrection to damnation, the righteous are blessed to be in the (First) resurrection as seen in (Revelation) 20:5-6

(THE LAST DAY RESURRECTION)

(John) 5:28-29KJV
28 Marvel not at this: for the hour is coming, in the which all that are in the graves shall hear his voice,
29 And shall come forth;
they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of damnation.

(John) 6:39-40KJV
39 And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day.
40 And this is the will of him that sent me, that every one which seeth the Son, and believeth on him, may have everlasting life: and I will raise him up at the last day.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
There is a 3.5 year tribulation from the time the antichrist is revealed the 42 months start

Truth, you know that the book of Apocalypse-Revelation-reveals the existence of two Man Beasts:
(1) The Beast of sea, the FIRST Man Beast, in fact a Gentile Beast, and
(2) The Beast like a lamb who comes up out of the earth (in fact a Jewish Beast); and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The Beast of sea
You know that the appearance of the FIRST Man Beast of sea is described in Revelation 13:v.1-10. Verse by verse show and explain who is him and and what are his satanic works.

My interpretation about the Man Beast of sea -Revelation 13:v.1-10- is of the following manner:

You know that it was/is JESUS who revealed the appearance of this MONSTER for us having 7 heads, and 10 horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

If we think well, we will understand that this MONSTER known as Man Beast of sea was not born with its gigantic structures as they are revealed in Revelation 13; no, in fact the MONSTROUS body of the Beast of sea was formed over time, for centuries and even millennia, by the way, believe, in this current time the Beast of sea has only its 7 heads, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. The 10 crowned horns will be linked to the body of the Beast of sea in near future yet.

I must suppose that in your understanding or vision, the biblical expression "sea" it means waters, and waters, according Scriptures in the book of Revelation, chapter 17 and verse 15, as was showed to John and to us, are peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues(all tongues). So, within this conception or understanding, the Man Beast of sea is a Gentile Beast, based in the Scriptures that reveal this interesting detail.

I'm sure you know that Scriptures reveals that the 7 heads of the Beast of sea are two things, as follow:

(1) The seven heads are 7 mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Revelation 17:v.9;

(2) And there are 7 kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. Rev.17:v.10

(1) the 7 mountains

I'm sure that you have already heard to speak and even known by written that the 7 heads(7 mountains) are the 7 hills of Rome, exactly where the Vatican City was built. I do not share this interpretation because it is not true, but false. Why is this my conclusion?

It because one of the 7 heads will be wounded to death, will be wounded mortally. Literally speaking, can a mountain be mortally wounded? Of course not, to say this would be ridiculous, meaningless.
As is written in Rev.17:v.9, the woman is sitting on the 7 heads of the Beast of sea, and simultaneously she is sitting also on the waters that are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues-Rev.17:v.15.

Truth, you know that the peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues, symbolized by waters, they are located in the 7 regions of the planet Earth: these regions are Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), and three Americas, where the woman is sitting. Why am I saying this for you, and all? It because I am trying to explain why I don't share with the theory that the 7 mountains are the 7 hills where is built the Vatican City. These 7 hills have nothing to do with the inhabitants of the Earth (peoples, and nations, multitudes and tongues), they are not located in the 7 hills of Rome, but in the 7 regions of the Earth of course.

The 7 heads are also 7 kings, but this is another matter.

In addition to these 7 kings linked to the Beast of sea, there are another 10 symbolized by 10 crowned horns. Therefore, there are 17 kings (7+10) involved with this monstrous and satanic religious system -the Catholicism- the 10 kings are still not linked with the Beast at the current time; of the other 7, the Scriptures reveal that 5 have already fallen, one exists , and another is not yet come, and when he comes he will reign for an hour with the Beast, that is, 42 months or 1,260 days.

But there is a detail: Times are already advanced and currently 6 kings have fallen, it is no longer 5, therefore, the seventh and final "king" will be elected now, in this decade, and then comes the end of Satanic Catholicism, .

But there is a detail: The times are already advanced and currently 6 kings have fallen, it is no longer 5, so the seventh and final "king" will be elected now, in this decade, and the end of the satanic Catholicism comes, they will be swallowed by Judaism after finishing the first half of the week, in the second half of the week will reign the false and ruthless messiah of the Jews, the Beast that will ascend from the earth -Revelation 13:v.11-18.

Last edited:

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Truth, you know that the book of Apocalypse-Revelation-reveals the existence of two Man Beasts:
(1) The Beast of sea, the FIRST Man Beast, in fact a Gentile Beast, and
(2) The Beast like a lamb who comes up out of the earth (in fact a Jewish Beast); and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.

The Beast of sea
You know that the appearance of the FIRST Man Beast of sea is described in Revelation 13:v.1-10. Verse by verse show and explain who is him and and what are his satanic works.

My interpretation about the Man Beast of sea -Revelation 13:v.1-10- is of the following manner:

You know that it was/is JESUS who revealed the appearance of this MONSTER for us having 7 heads, and 10 horns, and upon his horns ten crowns, and upon his heads the name of blasphemy.

If we think well, we will understand that this MONSTER known as Man Beast of sea was not born with its gigantic structures as they are revealed in Revelation 13; no, in fact the MONSTROUS body of the Beast of sea was formed over time, for centuries and even millennia, by the way, believe, in this current time the Beast of sea has only its 7 heads, and upon his 7 heads the name of blasphemy. The 10 crowned horns will be linked to the body of the Beast of sea in near future yet.

I must suppose that in your understanding or vision, the biblical expression "sea" it means waters, and waters, according Scriptures in the book of Revelation, chapter 17 and verse 15, as was showed to John and to us, are peoples, and nations, and multitudes, and tongues(all tongues). So, within this conception or understanding, the Man Beast of sea is a Gentile Beast, based in the Scriptures that reveal this interesting detail.

I'm sure you know that Scriptures reveals that the 7 heads of the Beast of sea are two things, as follow:

(1) The seven heads are 7 mountains, on which the woman sitteth. Revelation 17:v.9;

(2) And there are 7 kings: five are fallen, and one is, and the other is not yet come; and when he cometh, he must continue a short space. Rev.17:v.10

(1) the 7 mountains

I'm sure that you have already heard to speak and even known by written that the 7 heads(7 mountains) are the 7 hills of Rome, exactly where the Vatican City was built. I do not share this interpretation because it is not true, but false. Why is this my conclusion?

It because one of the 7 heads will be wounded to death, will be wounded mortally. Literally speaking, can a mountain be mortally wounded? Of course not, to say this would be ridiculous, meaningless.
As is written in Rev.17:v.9, the woman is sitting on the 7 heads of the Beast of sea, and simultaneously she is sitting also on the waters that are peoples, and multitudes, and nations, and tongues-Rev.17:v.15.

Truth, you know that the peoples, and nations, and multitudes of all tongues, symbolized by waters, they are located in the 7 regions of the planet Earth: these regions are Europe, and Asia, Africa, Oceania(Australia), and three Americas, where the woman is sitting. Why am I saying this for you, and all? It because I am trying to explain why I don't share with the theory that the 7 mountains are the 7 hills where is built the Vatican City. These 7 hills have nothing to do with the inhabitants of the Earth (peoples, and nations, multitudes and tongues), they are not located in the 7 hills of Rome, but in the 7 regions of the Earth of course.

The 7 heads are also 7 kings, but this is nother matter.

In addition to these 7 kings linked to the Beast of sea, there are another 10 symbolized by 10 crowned horns. Therefore, there are 17 kings (7+10) involved with this monstrous and satanic religious system -the Catholicism- the 10 kings are still not linked with the Beast at the current time; of the other 7, the Scriptures reveal that 5 have already fallen, one exists , and another is not yet come, and when he comes he will reign for an hour with the Beast, that is, 42 months or 1,260 days.

But there is a detail: Times are already advanced and currently 6 kings have fallen, it is no longer 5, therefore, the seventh and final "king" will be elected now, in this decade, and then comes the end of Satanic Catholicism, .

But there is a detail: The times are already advanced and currently 6 kings have fallen, it is no longer 5, so the seventh and final "king" will be elected now, in this decade, and the end of the satanic Catholicism comes, they will be swallowed by Judaism after finishing the first half of the week, in the second half of the week will reign the false and ruthless messiah of the Jews, the Beast that will ascend from the earth -Revelation 13:v.11-18.

Have you missed the previous beast of ten horns, seven heads, and seven crowns mentioned in Rev.12:3-4 back at the time when the 'dragon' (Satan) drew a third of the angels into rebellion? Rome didn't exist back then, prior to Adam and Eve when Satan first rebelled and setup that old beast system.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your whole answer is in error because you believe the antichrist confirms the new covenant. He actually confirms nothing!
The AC is not mentioned once in Daniel 9. That is what I said. I never said the AC confirms the Covenant.

I said Jesus Christ is BOTH MESSIAH AND PRINCE. JESUS CHRIST CONFIRMS THE COVENANT OF ATONEMENT!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It can be argues that the flying spagetti monster is the prince as well. when we leave taking the words of Scripture at their grammatical face value, we can conclude anything like you do!
Sorry, but only Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Prince.

Not your spaghetti monster.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it is a mystery to be solved only at the second coming- what are you doing writing what it is? do you believe the second coming has happened and you got the inside scoop?
John is the one in Revelation 10 calling it the mystery of the prophets. It is the Gospel , the Good News. It began on the Cross. Christ will confirm this Gospel at the Second Coming. How did you not know the Atonement was the mystery? None of the items mentioned in Daniel 9:24 give it away?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Let me see if I understand your belief right. Do you believe in a mid-trib rapture, or a mid-trib return of Christ?
Do you include the tribulation of those days as the first 4 Seals? The first 4 Seals are not the tribulation. The Second Coming in the 6th Seal is post Seals 1-4. The Trumpets do not go back in time and cover the same trib as the Seals.

In Matthew 24 the time of greatest tribulation is not the Seals. It is the Trumpets and Thunders. Christ comes to earth and gathers the sheep during the Trumpets. The Trumpets is the symbolism of calling Israel out of the Nations. Both sheep and goats.

Then the Thunders is the harvest of the wheat and tares sown by the 144k during the Trumpets. This time while Christ is on earth is the last half of the 70th week. The first half was the life of Christ from baptism to the ascension. The Atonement was made in the 1st century. It will be personally confirmed by Christ as the Lamb coming in the 6th Seal. And finishing the harvest with the 7th and final sound of a Trumpet.

Then and only then may Satan get 42 months. The 42 months have been erroneously called the second half of the trib. There is no 7 year peace treaty and no AC making a peace treaty.

The church is removed from the vineyard at the Second Coming just like Israel was removed at the first coming. However long the Trumpets and Thunders last after the unknown Second Coming finishes the final harvest done by God and Jesus. If anything is left, then Satan gets 42 months to finish off the vineyard. The only "good" fruit will be those beheaded.

The Second Coming is post 5 Seals (tribulation of those days). The Second Coming is pre-GT (Trumpets and Thunders). Satan may get 42 months (Revelation 13 and the battle of Armageddon). Then the Millennium starts.

John gives us some time periods in the Trumpets. But the longer the Second Coming does not happen, the shorter this GT will be. This keeps the Second Coming an unknown. This shortens the GT to allow the church today a bigger harvest. Time is running out though. God could decide at any time to open the necessary Seals.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The AC is not mentioned once in Daniel 9. That is what I said. I never said the AC confirms the Covenant.

I said Jesus Christ is BOTH MESSIAH AND PRINCE. JESUS CHRIST CONFIRMS THE COVENANT OF ATONEMENT!

So you are teaching us that Jesus made a covenant for only a week of days with Israel then?

I agree that Jesus confirms the covenant of atonement with Israel, but you need to prove that this covenant in Daniel 9 is specifically the new covenant and not just a covenant teh antichrist makes with Israel and then breaks it halfway through.

Jesus did not cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease, but the antichrist certainly will when He enters the temple declaring himself he is God! then declaring all out genocide against Jews and Christians. Jesus warned Israel to flee in Matt. 24 when the antichrist goes into teh holy of holies as Paul confirms.

Yes Jesus is both Messiah and Prince, but He is not the prince of the people that shall come and destroy the sanctuary.

Reactions: Davy

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry, but only Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Prince.

Not your spaghetti monster.

I agree, just you cannot defend He is the prince of the people that shall come and destroy the sanctuary and make a binding covenant with Israel a, then halfway through break it.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John is the one in Revelation 10 calling it the mystery of the prophets. It is the Gospel , the Good News. It began on the Cross. Christ will confirm this Gospel at the Second Coming. How did you not know the Atonement was the mystery? None of the items mentioned in Daniel 9:24 give it away?

Well the mystery is not the gospel. according ot you the gospel ends when the 7 trumpet sounds, that is not true.

Reactions: Davy

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The church is removed from the vineyard at the Second Coming just like Israel was removed at the first coming. However long the Trumpets and Thunders last after the unknown Second Coming finishes the final harvest done by God and Jesus. If anything is left, then Satan gets 42 months to finish off the vineyard. The only "good" fruit will be those beheaded.

The Second Coming is post 5 Seals (tribulation of those days). The Second Coming is pre-GT (Trumpets and Thunders). Satan may get 42 months (Revelation 13 and the battle of Armageddon). Then the Millennium starts.

So Jesus returns and while He is king on Earth (Rev. 19 He is king of kings) He lets Satan establish the image and the mark? Instead of He HImself telling people He is Messiah- He has to have an angel fly the globe warning people not to take the mark?

Well I admit, this is a new allegorical re-interpreting of Scripture I never saw before and I thought I saw about all there were out there after almost 47 years.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you include the tribulation of those days as the first 4 Seals? The first 4 Seals are not the tribulation. The Second Coming in the 6th Seal is post Seals 1-4. The Trumpets do not go back in time and cover the same trib as the Seals.

In Matthew 24 the time of greatest tribulation is not the Seals. It is the Trumpets and Thunders. Christ comes to earth and gathers the sheep during the Trumpets. The Trumpets is the symbolism of calling Israel out of the Nations. Both sheep and goats.

Then the Thunders is the harvest of the wheat and tares sown by the 144k during the Trumpets. This time while Christ is on earth is the last half of the 70th week. The first half was the life of Christ from baptism to the ascension. The Atonement was made in the 1st century. It will be personally confirmed by Christ as the Lamb coming in the 6th Seal. And finishing the harvest with the 7th and final sound of a Trumpet.

Then and only then may Satan get 42 months. The 42 months have been erroneously called the second half of the trib. There is no 7 year peace treaty and no AC making a peace treaty.

John gives us some time periods in the Trumpets. But the longer the Second Coming does not happen, the shorter this GT will be. This keeps the Second Coming an unknown. This shortens the GT to allow the church today a bigger harvest. Time is running out though. God could decide at any time to open the necessary Seals.

If the vineyard is removed at the second coming, who reigns with Christ?

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you are teaching us that Jesus made a covenant for only a week of days with Israel then?

I agree that Jesus confirms the covenant of atonement with Israel, but you need to prove that this covenant in Daniel 9 is specifically the new covenant and not just a covenant teh antichrist makes with Israel and then breaks it halfway through.

Jesus did not cause the sacrifice and oblation to cease, but the antichrist certainly will when He enters the temple declaring himself he is God! then declaring all out genocide against Jews and Christians. Jesus warned Israel to flee in Matt. 24 when the antichrist goes into teh holy of holies as Paul confirms.

Yes Jesus is both Messiah and Prince, but He is not the prince of the people that shall come and destroy the sanctuary.
We have to put things in the order Gabriel did with Daniel.

The first coming was as the Messiah. The Second as a prince.

"and the people of the prince that shall come shall destroy the city and the sanctuary"

So Gabriel claims the prince that shall come meaning the future second coming.

The subject is the people. The verb is destroy. The prince does not destroy. Why is this grammatical structure so hard? The prince that shall come is a prepositional phrase telling us who the people are. If it was the prince, any one can just make up any people group, as many do. It was the Jewish rebels who destroyed the city. They are the people who the prince that shall come belong to. The prince that shall come is referring to the Messiah, and after the Messiah is cut off.

"And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate,"

It is still Jesus Christ who made the Atonement Covenant as Messiah and after his own people destroy Jerusalem, He will one day come as Prince and confirm the Atonement Covenant. The confirmation is one week. God made the Atonement Covenant before Creation. It is timeless. Christ physically accomplished the Atonement Covenant on the Cross as Messiah. The Atonement Covenant was not made for one week. The confirmation involves a future week, when the Prince comes.

Why do you need proof Jesus Christ is the Atonement Covenant? Why do you need proof Christ on earth is Daniel's 70th week as told by Gabriel? The 7th Trumpet is this week that is split in half for the rest of Daniel 9:27:

"and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be poured upon the desolate."

It will be a sad day if Jesus hands over the keys for 42 months. Do you believe John in Revelation 13?

5 And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies; and power was given unto him to continue forty and two months.

6 And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

7 And it was given unto him to make war with the saints, and to overcome them: and power was given him over all kindreds, and tongues, and nations.

Do you think God was wrong in letting desolation happen for 42 months? Only God can allow this defeat of the saints as John puts it. Later in the chapter Satan is allowed to bring about the abomination of desolation. It is only by God's allowance. So Gabriel was not lying when the Messiah as the Prince confirms the Atonement Covenant and causes "the sacrifice and the oblation to cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make it desolate."

The decision by God to honor the Atonement Covenant by allowing Satan 42 months is because God is a God of justice and longsuffering. Blaming this truth on Satan or an AC and making up things that are not in Scripture to invent an avoidance of truth does not make truth any easier to accept.

What is the Atonement Covenant and why is confirming it the result of such a devastating result? That should be the question to ask the church as the church is currently the keeper of the keys and is accused of being apostate herself. Pointing a finger at a party who currently is not responsible for the well being of lost souls, who is soon about to be handed the keys because the guilty party is being ousted from such responsibilities sounds like passing the responsibilities of coming up short on to the wrong party.

God can only allow Satan total reign if the church failed in her part of the Atonement Covenant. And posters here are arguing over the point if Jesus Christ is the one confirming the Atonement Covenant or Satan and company.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well the mystery is not the gospel. according ot you the gospel ends when the 7 trumpet sounds, that is not true.
The Gospel is no longer necessary after sin is eradicated. It is a mystery because the majority of current humanity do not even accept sin, God, nor the Atonement Covenant.