• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Zechariah chapter 14 covers the day of the Lord, the return of the Lord with His saints, the restoration of the nation of Israel, and the commandment to the remnant of the nations (the gentiles) to observe the feast of tabernacles annually. This is absolute scriptural proof of the millennial kingdom.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is absolute scriptural proof of the millennial kingdom.
Who needs such proof when fantasies are more fun? That's the reason Alice in Wonderland was so popular.

The Millennium is a preview of the eternal Kingdom of God on earth as a real, tangible, visible, physical and spiritual Kingdom in which Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords, and rules the nations with a rod of iron. This will happen after the battle of Armageddon mentioned in Revelation 19 (and elsewhere).

REVELATION 19: THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND WHAT FOLLOWS
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and
He that sat upon him
was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war. [the battle of Armageddon]
12 His eyes
were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself.
13 And He
was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies
which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He hath on
his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ
Then cometh the end is Paul's way of including the 1000 years. Just like Paul included the 1991 years between Christ the firstfruits and at His Coming. Did Paul need to guess and put times in for your denial, or should time just happen as God planned, without your denial of time? John claims there is 1000 years between the coming and the end. No one could claim how long the fulness of the Gentiles would take. Christ told all the writers in the NT, not even He Himself knew. Why would God change that point, just so you could deny it any way? If it was written as 2000 years, you would have just called it symbolic any ways. The same as your claim for Revelation 20.

Reactions: Davy and Keraz

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then cometh the end is Paul's way of including the 1000 years.
I Dont Think Your Gonna Have Too Many Sales With That Claim, Big Smiles!

1 Corinthians 15:23-27KJV
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I Dont Think Your Gonna Have Too Many Sales With That Claim, Big Smiles!
I believe 1 Cor 15:23 has a 1000 year gap until verse 24 and anyone who believes that Revelation 20 means what it says about a 1000 year gap between the Return and the handing back of the Kingdom to the father, does too. So that puts you; T7t7, into a very small minority.

Your 'big smiles' are as fake as a three dollar bill.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe 1 Cor 15:23 has a 1000 year gap until verse 24 and anyone who believes that Revelation 20 means what it says about a 1000 year gap between the Return and the handing back of the Kingdom to the father, does too. So that puts you; T7t7, into a very small minority.

Your 'big smiles' are as fake as a three dollar bill.
Your claim of a 1,000 year gap between 1 Corinthians 15:23 and 24 below is as valid as the moon being swiss cheese

Conclusion: Adding To Scripture, Something Not Wriiten, Scary!

23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Keraz Adds A 1,000 Year Millennium To Gods Words Here, Scary!!!!!!!!!!

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Who needs such proof when fantasies are more fun? That's the reason Alice in Wonderland was so popular.

The Millennium is a preview of the eternal Kingdom of God on earth as a real, tangible, visible, physical and spiritual Kingdom in which Christ is King of kings and Lord of lords, and rules the nations with a rod of iron. This will happen after the battle of Armageddon mentioned in Revelation 19 (and elsewhere).

REVELATION 19: THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND WHAT FOLLOWS
11 And I saw heaven opened, and behold a white horse; and
He that sat upon him
was called Faithful and True, and in righteousness He doth judge and make war. [the battle of Armageddon]
12 His eyes
were as a flame of fire, and on His head were many crowns; and He had a name written, that no man knew, but He himself.
13 And He
was clothed with a vesture dipped in blood: and His name is called The Word of God.
14 And the armies
which were in heaven followed Him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
15 And out of His mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it He should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.
16 And He hath on
his vesture and on his thigh a name written, KING OF KINGS, AND LORD OF LORDS.
I'm looking forward to Sukkot this year. There's already going to be a number of large gatherings, but I don't know if there will be any local ones. It's a 7 day event in September (it's one of the harvest festivals and the "ingathering")
I'm quite sure that it won't be the last celebration of sukkot, but I fully expect the Lord to do great and awesome things among His people.
I'm retired so I can afford the time for an event, but travelling and lodging probably won't be practical for me.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm listening to a podcast by Alistair Begg called "God Reigns" and these days I'm not as good at dividing my attention as I once was, but something he said about Nebuchadnezzar's dream of judgment got my attention, the great tree that reaches up to heaven but gets chopped down with the stump left in the ground. It wasn't speaking of Nebuchadnezzar's judgement specifically. He was a "type" of judgment. I may have to listen again so I can actually pay attention.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim of a 1,000 year gap between 1 Corinthians 15:23 and 24 below is as valid as the moon being swiss cheese

Conclusion: Adding To Scripture, Something Not Wriiten, Scary!

Keraz Adds A 1,000 Year Millennium To Gods Words Here, Scary!!!!!!!!!!

24 Then cometh the end, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
John added that 1000 years. Keraz and many others agree with John.

Paul has three groups:

1) Christ the firstfruits: 1991 years later

2) afterwards they that are His at His coming: 1000 years later

3) then comes the end.

The 2nd group will be the smallest group the way the church is becoming so apostate. It should be closer to 7 billion. Christ even asks if He will find any faith at His coming. That is obedience to God. Every man did that which is right in His own eyes.

The 2nd group is not those already in Paradise. The first group was those released from Abraham's bosom, waiting to enter that heavenly city Paradise. They have been joined on an ongoing basis by many for 1991 years.

The dead in Christ are any still walking around in Adam's flesh being faithful to God on earth. Not religion or theology folks who have listened to human reasoning.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Paul has three groups:

1) Christ the firstfruits: 1991 years later

2) afterwards they that are His at His coming: 1000 years later

3) then comes the end.

The 2nd group will be the smallest group the way the church is becoming so apostate. It should be closer to 7 billion. Christ even asks if He will find any faith at His coming. That is obedience to God. Every man did that which is right in His own eyes.

The 2nd group is not those already in Paradise. The first group was those released from Abraham's bosom, waiting to enter that heavenly city Paradise. They have been joined on an ongoing basis by many for 1991 years.

The dead in Christ are any still walking around in Adam's flesh being faithful to God on earth. Not religion or theology folks who have listened to human reasoning.
I don't agree with your last paragraph, though I might not be understanding what you're trying to say. Those who are alive in Christ, have His Spirit. His Spirit can be grieved by our transgressions, but He will never leave or forsake us. There are those who believe but haven't received by faith and remain dead, but sanctified by the word, or through parentage. This was true of those who had received the preaching of John the Baptist, but hadn't even heard that the Holy Spirit was given. I sometimes worry for those who reject the plain meaning of scripture in favor of the teaching of men, but no one thwarts God's purposes nor alters His election, His choice. His commandment is life. Amen.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John taught no such thing as a 1,000 year Kingdom on this physical earth, no place

Keraz has added to Gods words, stating a 1,000 year Kingdom is between verses 23-24 below in 1 Corinthians 15 below, this being "Error" scary!

1 Corinthians 15:22-26KJV
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.

Keraz Adds A 1,000 Year Kingdom On Earth Here, Scary!

24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I do not add to God's Word. For those who do carefully study the prophecies, it is evident that 1 Cor 15:23 is not immediately followed by verse 24.
It is a far worse crime to ignore plainly stated scriptures, as those who deny a Millennium do. Jesus has to actually reign for some time in order for Him to hand the Kingdom to God.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
For most people, the concept of "the end of the world" is more fantasy than reality. But, the Holy Bible makes it very clear that the end will come. 4 countdowns give us a clue for the timing of the Rapture and End Times.

After the Rapture: The End of the World

Matthew 28:19-20

19 All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.

20 Teach them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you:
and, lo,
I am with you always, even unto the end of the world. Amen.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
As there is no 'rapture to heaven', there is also no end to the earth: Eccl 1:4, Psalms 78:69, Isaiah 45:18

Luke 20:v.35-36

35 But they which shall be accounted WORTHY to obtain that world
(the next world-the Kingdom of GOD), and the resurrection from the dead, neither marry, nor are given in marriage:

36 Neither can they die any more: for they are equal unto the angels; and are the children of God, being the children of the resurrection.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Are you saying there's no "rapture" period?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (NKJV)
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (NKJV)
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout,

Matthew 25:v.5-8

5 While the bridegroom tarried, they ALL slumbered and slept.

6 And at midnight there was a CRY MADE, Behold, the bridegroom cometh;
go ye out to meet Him.

7 Then all those virgins arose, and trimmed their lamps.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

... with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God.

Daniel 12:v.1-3
1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time(Effect of Michael's presence here, as it was in Sodom and Gomorrah): and at that time (the current time) thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake (there will be resurrection now), some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

NOTE:
According Scriptures Michael comes before JESUS's coming. For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel (Michael), and with the trumpet of God.
How will Michael's message sound? even the dead will rise.

And the dead in Christ will rise FIRST. Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them to meet the Lord. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.

8 And the foolish said unto the wise, Give us of your oil; for our lamps are gone out.

9 But the wise answered, saying, Not so; lest there be not enough for us and you: but go ye rather to them that sell, and buy for yourselves.

10 And while they went to buy, the bridegroom came; and they that were ready went in with him to the marriage: and the door was shut.

11 Afterward came also the other virgins, saying, Lord, Lord, open to us.

12 But he answered and said, Verily I say unto you, I know you not.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
My understanding is that all creation has a beginning and an end. Only saved souls live forever:

In the beginning you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands. They will perish, but you remain; they will all wear out like a garment. Like clothing you will change them and they will be discarded.
Psalms 102:25-28

Isaiah 40:v.21 to 26

21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is He that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

24 Yea, they shall not be planted; yea, they shall not be sown: yea, their stock shall not take root in the earth: and he shall also blow upon them, and they shall wither, and the whirlwind shall take them away as stubble.

25 To whom then will ye liken me, or shall I be equal? saith the Holy One.

26 Lift up your eyes on high, and behold who hath created these things, that bringeth out their host by number: he calleth them all by names by the greatness of his might, for that he is strong in power; not one faileth.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
After the rapture, many important events will occur. But first, we will define the rapture and when it will occur relative to the tribulation. The rapture is defined as the catching up of all Christians to meet Christ in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). This will occur just before the Day of the Lord starts (1 Thessalonians 4:16-5:2, see 5:2), and the Day of the Lord starts with the tribulation period (Daniel 9:27). That is, the rapture occurs just before the tribulation. Immediately after the rapture, there will not be any Christians on the earth because all Christians will have been removed. that is, after the rapture there will not be any Christians be on the earth. What follows explains what happens after the rapture.

after-the-rapture-christians-on-earth.jpg

Romans 8:v.18-19

18 For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.

19 For the earnest expectation of the creature waiteth for the manifestation of the sons of God.

1Corinthians 15:v.51-55

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,

52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.

54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

55 O death, where is thy sting? O grave, where is thy victory?

Philippians 3:v.20-21

20 For our conversation is in heaven; from whence also we look for the Saviour, the Lord Jesus Christ:
(Based on Ephesians 1:v.3, What heaven are you in right now? Of course it's not the third heaven yet, so, what heaven are you in right now?)

21 Who shall change our vile body, that it may be fashioned like unto His glorious body, according to the working whereby He is able even to subdue all things unto Himself.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Your Claim Is "False"

This Earth Will Be Dissolved By The Lords Fire (The Day Of The Lord), It Will Pass Away

God Will Create A New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, (Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Revelation 22:v.11-15

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.

14 Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

15 For without are dogs, and sorcerers, and whoremongers, and murderers, and idolaters, and whosoever loveth and maketh a lie.

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Amazing how much some claim to know what God's Word says while NOT even KEEPING TO GOD'S WORD AS WRITTEN.

Jesus showed His return and gathering of His saints happens AFTER... the great tribulation (Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27). He made that very easy to understand.

The events of Christ's coming and gathering of His Church according to Apostle Paul in 1 Thessalonians 4 are the SAME EVENTS JESUS GAVE in those Matthew 24:29-31 and Mark 13:24-27 Scriptures. From Jesus is obviously where Paul learned it from.

TRUE.

Matthew 24:13 to 25

13 But he that shall endure unto the END,
the same shall be saved.

14 And this gospel of the kingdom shall be preached in all the world for a witness unto all nations;
and then shall the END come.

15 When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand )

16 Then
let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:

Let him which is on the housetop not come down to take any thing out of his house:

Neither let him which is in the field return back to take his clothes.

And woe unto them that are with child, and to them that give suck in those days!

20 But pray ye that your flight be not in the winter, neither on the sabbath day:

21 For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. (Effect of the presence of Michael here - Daniel 12:v.1)

22 And except these days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there;
believe it not. (JESUS warned the Jews: John 5:v.43-47)

24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets,
and shall shew great signs -Revelation 13:v.13-14 and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

25 Behold, I have told you before.