• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
Revelation 12:7 tells us when the Archangel Michael will throw Satan out of heaven. At the mid point of the final seven years befre Jesus Returns.
Then Satan will take control of all the world, including the holy Christian people of God. Daniel 7:25, Rev 13:5-8

However those Christians who refused the treaty with the leader of the One World govt, Daniel 11:32, will be taken to a place of safety on earth for that 1260 days. Revelation 12:14. The others must remain; Revelation 12:17 and Zechariah 14:2
That's one reason I call "replacement theology" "racist", despite the fact that I believe that race is an artificial distinction. Perhaps "antisemitic" is a better description than racist, but the same evil thinking separates the saints from the "tribulation saints" in the false pretribulation rapture narrative.
People like kcnalp have been deceived by their teachers and are unable to see the truth of God's plans for the end times. Rapture believers are simply not interested in any other scenario.

Although God has assisted the Jewish State of Israel in its formation and battles, this is for the purpose of having a visible Israel, while He works with the hidden, true Israelites of God. Namely; His chosen faithful Christians. John 15:14-19, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Their [our] destiny is to be the people He always wanted in the holy Land, His witnesses; Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations; Isaiah 49:8-10, Matthew 5:14-16

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are living the last moments, last times /days of a transition from the Dispensation of Grace to the Kingdom of GOD. JESUS will come soon, but before Him comes Michael, of the same manner GOD sent Him in Sodom and Gomorrah. But now there is no house that welcomes him to host him.
There is no such thing as dispensationalism. God has granted grace to humanity since Adam.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Michael will fight against the red Dragon and his messengers, and will overcame the Dragon by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of his testimony, by a sharp Sword, and the red Dragon will be cast down into the bottonless pit, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, it is he and his messengers who deceives the current WORLD as a whole, a legion of fallen angels within churches and sects working for the red Dragon, they will be cast into the lake of fire.

The fearful/cowards, and unbelieving, and all liars, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone.

Salvation is come, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ, for the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will be cast down into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more.

Be careful or get ready.

The Word is GOD.
A lot of extra biblical information there my friend.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Revelation 12:7 tells us when the Archangel Michael will throw Satan out of heaven. At the mid point of the final seven years befre Jesus Returns.
Then Satan will take control of all the world, including the holy Christian people of God. Daniel 7:25, Rev 13:5-8

However those Christians who refused the treaty with the leader of the One World govt, Daniel 11:32, will be taken to a place of safety on earth for that 1260 days. Revelation 12:14. The others must remain; Revelation 12:17 and Zechariah 14:2

People like kcnalp have been deceived by their teachers and are unable to see the truth of God's plans for the end times. Rapture believers are simply not interested in any other scenario.

Although God has assisted the Jewish State of Israel in its formation and battles, this is for the purpose of having a visible Israel, while He works with the hidden, true Israelites of God. Namely; His chosen faithful Christians. John 15:14-19, 1 Peter 2:9-10

Their [our] destiny is to be the people He always wanted in the holy Land, His witnesses; Isaiah 43:10, John 15:27 and His Light to the nations; Isaiah 49:8-10, Matthew 5:14-16
I don't mean to disagree with you, but Zechariah 14 speaks to the remnant of the nations (gentiles) with the command that they observe the feast of tabernacles annually and the warning that the rains will be withheld to those who don't. I don't see how that remnant could be Christian, but I certainly could be missing something. Also that remnant could be of Ephraim and the other tribes of the northern kingdom, but that would make God seem unjust and why wouldn't He just call them Jacob as He does whenever referring to Israel in the worldly sense?

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

BTW when I was still very young in the Lord, I believed the pretribulation rapture fabrication because it was taught by respected scholars, like John Mcarthur and Chuck Smith, but well known TV and Radio show hosts that have taught for many years are reluctant to admit ever being mistaken. I heard one do so, but his tone of voice suggested that he was embarrassed for missing verses shown to him as proofs of his error. Doing so undermines the confidence of their audience in their teaching and very few people search their bibles to verify the teachings of their teachers.
The Lord corrected me, not in studying scripture in depth, but just by pointing out verses in my regular readings through scripture. At first I was unsure because of apologetics for the doctrine by some of those respected scholars desperate to maintain their integrity as scholars, but the Lord convinced me during one of my readings of the book of Revelation and His teaching linking the first resurrection to the only proof verse for the "rapture."
The pretribulation rapture has great appeal to our base nature, to the flesh, because it's an escape clause from tribulation and appeals to our fear as well as our desire to be with the Lord in eternity. The Lord is able to overcome that fear by perfecting us in love. Perfecting us in love can't happen while in this flesh unless we mature spiritually on solid food, the works of God in Christ Jesus. (You don't develop agape by reading a book, but by serving others.)
Since the vast majority of the church leaves ministry to others, there's a whole lot of spiritual children in the church that have to be encouraged to serve, and ministry leaders need to step up and make room for service.

Last edited:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
I don't mean to disagree with you, but Zechariah 14 speaks to the remnant of the nations (gentiles) with the command that they observe the feast of tabernacles annually and the warning that the rains will be withheld to those who don't. I don't see how that remnant could be Christian, but I certainly could be missing something. Also that remnant could be of Ephraim and the other tribes of the northern kingdom, but that would make God seem unjust and why wouldn't he just call them Jacob as He does whenever referring to Israel in the worldly sense?
Those nations in Zechariah 14:16-19, are the survivors from the nations who were not Christians before Jesus returned.
The Christian survivors are seen by John in Revelation 7:9, in Jerusalem; praising Jesus and God. They are in the majority, actual descendants of Jacob; from all of the 12 tribes of Israel. But of Judah, just a remnant will be there.

I am very impressed with your renunciation of the false 'rapture to heaven' theory. That takes courage and you will be rewarded for it.

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is "False" the (Two Witnesses) control the world during the tribulation, who you trying to fool, not me

"All Plagues As Often As They Will"

The (Two Witnesses) against the Antichrist is going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

You falsely elevate Satan and the Antichrist over the (Two Witnesses) Big "Error"

Does that look like Satan and The Antichrist are in control of the world below, Smiles!

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those nations in Zechariah 14:16-19, are the survivors from the nations who were not Christians before Jesus returned.
The Christian survivors are seen by John in Revelation 7:9, in Jerusalem; praising Jesus and God. They are in the majority, actual descendants of Jacob; from all of the 12 tribes of Israel. But of Judah, just a remnant will be there.

I am very impressed with your renunciation of the false 'rapture to heaven' theory. That takes courage and you will be rewarded for it.
Thank you for the compliment, but the Lord taught me and I trust what he shows me. When the Lord shows you something it's best to remember it, to think about it, and to believe it. BTW I remembered another detail from my peculiar dream with the uprooted tree. The tree that I watched being uprooted had a tangle of clean roots and I saw it being lifted up as from the ground but didn't actually see it in the ground. Neither it or the other fallen trees actually exist on my property, but appeared in the dream. The roots had no rocks stuck in them, no other plants or grass, and no dirt, no Earth. I noticed this while dreaming, but didn't see it as important.
So it was a great tree, not planted in Earth, but uprooted and cast down upon the ground. Sort of goes with the whole concept of the heavenly powers being cast down to the ground in judgment, but then again, maybe it was just a dream.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Word is GOD.

Hebrews 1:v.1-3

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things,
by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Hebrews 11:v.3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God -the Word is GOD-,
so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18

15 ... The kingdoms of this WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were(will be) angry, and thy wrath is come-GOD's wrath, and is already running-, and the time of the dead, that they should be JUDGED, and that God shouldest give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Revelation 22:v.11-12

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

THE WORD IS GOD
Amen! Jesus will return to Israel! Exactly like Zech said!

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's one reason I call "replacement theology" "racist", despite the fact that I believe that race is an artificial distinction. Perhaps "antisemitic" is a better description than racist, but the same evil thinking separates the saints from the "tribulation saints" in the false pretribulation rapture narrative.
Most of mankind has justified war against their distant relatives by considering them less than human, inferior in some way. Some tribal people call themselves by names that mean human or human being and consequently if you aren't in the tribe, you're just not a human being. Even many Jews who lived prior to the birth and ministry of the Lord called the gentiles "dogs", some considering them fuel for the fires of hell.
It's a natural way of thinking to classify by appearance and to use those classifications to discriminate. We see a rattlesnake and a king snake and if we know anything about them, we are less concerned with the king snake than the rattler. When we apply this to human beings we are acting naturally, but sinfully. That's the nature of a fallen world, and we see a different picture in passages that describe the millennial kingdom where predators eat grass and none present danger to men.
It may well be racist!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the compliment, but the Lord taught me and I trust what he shows me. When the Lord shows you something it's best to remember it, to think about it, and to believe it. BTW I remembered another detail from my peculiar dream with the uprooted tree. The tree that I watched being uprooted had a tangle of clean roots and I saw it being lifted up as from the ground but didn't actually see it in the ground. Neither it or the other fallen trees actually exist on my property, but appeared in the dream. The roots had no rocks stuck in them, no other plants or grass, and no dirt, no Earth. I noticed this while dreaming, but didn't see it as important.
So it was a great tree, not planted in Earth, but uprooted and cast down upon the ground. Sort of goes with the whole concept of the heavenly powers being cast down to the ground in judgment, but then again, maybe it was just a dream.
Just means you've crossed the line, your getting old, smiles!

Acts 2:17KJV
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
You falsely elevate Satan and the Antichrist over the (Two Witnesses) Big "Error"
But they kill the two Witnesses. Revelation 7:11
Does that look like Satan and The Antichrist are in control of the world below
Daniel 7:23 and Revelation 13:5-8 prove that the Anti-Christ, who is Satan, will control all the world for 42 months.

Not very hard to refute your wild assertions.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Just means you've crossed the line, your getting old, smiles!

Acts 2:17KJV
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:
I'm 64, retired, partially disabled, and with a rapidly failing memory. Pretty sure that God didn't have to tell me that I'm getting old, but my purpose for existence, my ministry in this world, has always been to preach the coming judgment , even before I was born again. Also to proclaim Christ's impending return since I was born again, and to prepare the church with minor course corrections, to be a voice that unifies. I've attended many churches, but only voluntarily became a member at one which was called Grace Tabernacle, a sister church to some other Baptist congregations on the New Jersey shore. Once while singing with the congregation a sister named Linda G., who was seated behind me, complimented my voice and asked me to join the worship team. I had seen her play piano, but I didn't know that she was the ministry leader ( my wife and I were still new to the congregation.) Some time later she paid me a compliment, describing my voice as unifying somehow, bringing the voices of our small team into harmony. It seemed a bit to me like singing with the angels, and the congregation sounded unified with the worship team. It was a great start to many wonderful services.
I've always had some way of unifying people, at least since I was born again, and have played the peace maker successfully, even on the job. I ran into a lot of envy over the years, yet for some reason I earned the respect and trust of my immediate superiors on the job, and of pastors and elders in the church. Yet, I could never describe myself as a good man and have always been embarrassed when people have called me that. I know better. There is no good in me except what God has placed within me, first through the scripture, and then in the person of His Spirit.
I don't know what you mean by "crossed the line", but my mom told me that when I was born, despite a "sunny" disposition, I looked like a little old man and reminded her of her grandfather Vincentius Stoklosa, which is the reason for my given middle name, Vincent. The first name was just after the Archangel (and she devoted me to God from birth, a common thing among European Catholics who liked to offer a child to service in the church.)
Its been a most unusual life, but God has taught me and God has commissioned me, and God has used me in ministry both inside the church and to the world. I won't question God's wisdom, I delight in God's grace, and I love Him more than anyone I've ever known because of His mercy upon a wretched man like me.

Reactions: Truth7t7

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But they kill the two Witnesses. Revelation 7:11

Daniel 7:23 and Revelation 13:5-8 prove that the Anti-Christ, who is Satan, will control all the world for 42 months.

Not very hard to refute your wild assertions.
The (Two Witnesses) are killed when they finish their testimony, lay dead for 3.5 days, when they are called to heaven, in the same hour the great earthquake as the (Final Hours) of earth's existence unfolds, as the 2nd and 3rd woes sees (The End)

You state the Antichrist is given 42 months to control the world, as you give total disregard to the plagues and the (Two Witnesses) and the torment they bring upon the Antichrist and the wicked, read it again!

Your claim is "False" the (Two Witnesses) control the world during the tribulation, who you trying to fool, not me

"All Plagues As Often As They Will"

The (Two Witnesses) against the Antichrist is going to be a complete remake of Moses/Aaron against Pharaoh of Egypt

Does that look like Satan and The Antichrist are in control of the world below, Smiles!

Revelation 11:3-6KJV
3 And I will give power unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred and threescore days, clothed in sackcloth.
4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.
5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.
6 These have power to shut heaven, that it rain not in the days of their prophecy: and have power over waters to turn them to blood, and to smite the earth with all plagues, as often as they will.

Revelation 9:3-6KJV
3 And there came out of the smoke locusts upon the earth: and unto them was given power, as the scorpions of the earth have power.
4 And it was commanded them that they should not hurt the grass of the earth, neither any green thing, neither any tree; but only those men which have not the seal of God in their foreheads.
5 And to them it was given that they should not kill them, but that they should be tormented five months: and their torment was as the torment of a scorpion, when he striketh a man.
6 And in those days shall men seek death, and shall not find it; and shall desire to die, and death shall flee from them.

Revelation 16:1-11KJV
1 And I heard a great voice out of the temple saying to the seven angels, Go your ways, and pour out the vials of the wrath of God upon the earth.
2 And the first went, and poured out his vial upon the earth; and there fell a noisome and grievous sore upon the men which had the mark of the beast, and upon them which worshipped his image.
3 And the second angel poured out his vial upon the sea; and it became as the blood of a dead man: and every living soul died in the sea.
4 And the third angel poured out his vial upon the rivers and fountains of waters; and they became blood.
5 And I heard the angel of the waters say, Thou art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because thou hast judged thus.
6 For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and thou hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.
7 And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.
8 And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.
9 And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory.
10 And the fifth angel poured out his vial upon the seat of the beast; and his kingdom was full of darkness; and they gnawed their tongues for pain,
11 And blasphemed the God of heaven because of their pains and their sores, and repented not of their deeds.

Last edited:

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon Israel wannabe's will be history. Too bad they are so filled with HATE for Israel that they will take loved ones with them to Hell fire!

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Soon Israel wannabe's will be history. Too bad they are so filled with HATE for Israel that they will take loved ones with them to Hell fire!
Your childish and sick in your rants, claiming hell upon anyone who disagrees with you

Grow up

Last edited:
Reactions: Keraz

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You childish and sick in your rants, claiming hell upon anyone who disagrees with you

Grow up
Pack of lies! But that seems to go with being Israel wannabe's. And the worst lies are to yourselves and your loved ones leading them to Hell fire!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Michael will fight against the red Dragon and his messengers, and will overcame the Dragon by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of his testimony, by a sharp Sword, and the red Dragon will be cast down into the bottonless pit, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, it is he and his messengers who deceives the current WORLD as a whole, a legion of fallen angels within churches and sects working for the red Dragon, they will be cast into the lake of fire. (Revelation 12; and Revelation 20; and 2 Corinthians 11:v.13 to 15)

The fearful/cowards, and unbelieving, and all liars, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone.
Revelation 21:v.8

Salvation is come, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ, for the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will be cast down into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more. -
Revelation 12:v.10 and Revelation 20:v.3

Be careful or get ready.

The Word is GOD.
A lot of extra biblical information there my friend.
Yes, I know, but Michael has been here since the 1950s.

To understand the Word of GOD, first of all it is necessary to have the Spirit of GOD. The Word is GOD.

By the way, no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.If not...

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pack of lies! But that seems to go with being Israel wannabe's. And the worst lies are to yourselves and your loved ones leading them to Hell fire!
Childish, Grow Up