• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
No, I'm sure that the church has been putting on clean garments since Christ came in the flesh, but the church is complete with the capstone, whatever or whoever that might be. Cleary the capstone is of Christ and perhaps it is Christ at His second coming, I couldn't say. But the bride and the Spirit call to Him and beckon Him to come, to return and to reveal His kingdom on Earth in the fullness of His glory. He's already been given all authority in heaven and on Earth, and the last of His enemies, even the hosts of spiritual wickedness in the heavenly places, are compelled to respond to His commandment, to His offer through the eternal gospel, to the feast of tabernacles, to the hagiyah of God, to the wedding feast of the lamb, and to judgment.

Revelation 19:v.1 to 10

1 And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God:

2 For true and righteous are his Judgments: for he hath Judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.

3 And again they said, Alleluia And her smoke rose up for ever and ever.

4 And the four and twenty elders and the four beasts fell down and worshipped God that sat on the throne, saying, Amen; Alleluia.

5 And a voice came out of the throne, saying, Praise our God, all ye his servants, and ye that fear him, both small and great.

6 And I heard as it were the voice of a great multitude, and as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of mighty thunderings, saying, Alleluia: for the Lord God omnipotent reigneth.

7 Let us be glad and rejoice, and give honour to Him: for the marriage of the Lamb is come, and his wife hath made herself ready.

8 And to her was granted that she should be arrayed in fine linen, clean and white: for the fine linen is the righteousness of saints.

9 And he saith unto me, Write, Blessed are they which are called unto the marriage supper of the Lamb. And he saith unto me, These are the true sayings of God.

10 And I fell at his feet to worship him. And he said unto me, See thou do it not: I am thy fellowservant, and of thy brethren that have the testimony of Jesus: worship God: for the testimony of Jesus is the spirit of prophecy.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not add to God's Word. For those who do carefully study the prophecies, it is evident that 1 Cor 15:23 is not immediately followed by verse 24.
It is a far worse crime to ignore plainly stated scriptures, as those who deny a Millennium do. Jesus has to actually reign for some time in order for Him to hand the Kingdom to God.
You have "Added" to Gods words, no 1,000 year Kingdom is found between verse 23-24 below, only those who falsely desire to see a Millennium on this earth, "Beware Of Your Actions"!

Keraz has added to Gods words, stating a 1,000 year Kingdom is between verses 23-24 below in 1 Corinthians 15 below, this being "Error" scary!

1 Corinthians 15:22-26KJV
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.

Keraz Adds A 1,000 Year Kingdom On Earth Here, Scary!

24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (NKJV)
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout,

17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

When He touches Earth it will be in Israel!

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air.

The Lord will descend from heaven, He faithful people will be gathered from wherever they are, Matthew 24:31, and will meet Him in the earths atmosphere. Then they will all go to Jerusalem, where they will be His priests and co-rulers, Revelation 5:10 and Jesus will be the King over all the world for the next 1000 years. Revelation 20:14b

Nowhere does the Bible say humans will go to live in heaven. Jesus said such a thing was impossible. John 3:13

liafailrock

Jul 4, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Lord will descend from heaven, He faithful people will be gathered from wherever they are, Matthew 24:31, and will meet Him in the earths atmosphere. Then they will all go to Jerusalem, where they will be His priests and co-rulers, Revelation 5:10 and Jesus will be the King over all the world for the next 1000 years. Revelation 20:14b

Nowhere does the Bible say humans will go to live in heaven. Jesus said such a thing was impossible. John 3:13

You have a far better handle on our purpose than many do. Seems to me that too much of the gospel is about "dying and going to heaven" and that is their hope rather than sharing in the promises to Israel as joint-heirs by faith in Christ. I mean, look at all the Abrahamic promises. Is it about heaven? The promises are earthly and a Kingdom and the resurrection of those by the declarative statement of the Lord where He says I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (He is the God of the living). Most people don't stop to think that Abraham (et al) never fully realized the promises (Hebrew 11) which are the earthly promises, so that strongly implies them living again to enjoy them. So it's about a Kingdom, eternal life for those partaking, and as you stated Revelation 1:6 where the church rules and reigns with Christ and as priests teach the nations righteousness. And that's just the start.... there's a lot more after that. Makes floating in heaven, maybe singing praises for eternity rather limited and maybe boring for what we were created for. Even the Cicadas here just keep singing on and on. But look at their lifecycle. LOL

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Israel wannabe's are thieves trying to steal Israel's identity. They will have their reward.

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;

Reactions: michaelvpardo

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

The Word is GOD.

Hebrews 1:v.1-3

1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,

2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things,
by whom also he made the worlds;

3 Who being the brightness of His glory, and the express image of His person, and upholding all things by the word of His power, when He had by Himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:

Hebrews 11:v.3
3 Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the Word of God -the Word is GOD-,
so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Revelation 11:v.15 and 18

15 ... The kingdoms of this WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were(will be) angry, and thy wrath is come-GOD's wrath, and is already running-, and the time of the dead, that they should be JUDGED, and that God shouldest give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth.

Revelation 22:v.11-12

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

THE WORD IS GOD

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You have a far better handle on our purpose than many do. Seems to me that too much of the gospel is about "dying and going to heaven" and that is their hope rather than sharing in the promises to Israel as joint-heirs by faith in Christ. I mean, look at all the Abrahamic promises. Is it about heaven? The promises are earthly and a Kingdom and the resurrection of those by the declarative statement of the Lord where He says I am the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob. (He is the God of the living). Most people don't stop to think that Abraham (et al) never fully realized the promises (Hebrew 11) which are the earthly promises, so that strongly implies them living again to enjoy them. So it's about a Kingdom, eternal life for those partaking, and as you stated Revelation 1:6 where the church rules and reigns with Christ and as priests teach the nations righteousness. And that's just the start.... there's a lot more after that. Makes floating in heaven, maybe singing praises for eternity rather limited and maybe boring for what we were created for. Even the Cicadas here just keep singing on and on. But look at their lifecycle. LOL
Sounds correct.
13 “But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.” Daniel 12:13

Reactions: liafailrock

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Revelation 4:v.1 and 11

4 After this I looked, and, behold,
a door was opened in heaven:...

- 11 Thou art worthy, O Lord, to receive Glory and Honour and Power: for thou has created all things, and for thy pleasure they are and were created.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Sounds correct.
13 “But you, go your way till the end; for you shall rest, and will arise to your inheritance at the end of the days.” Daniel 12:13

The times of the END arrived.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

15 ... The kingdoms of this WORLD are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

18 And the nations were(will be) angry, and thy wrath is come-GOD's wrath, and is already running-, and the time of the dead, that they should be JUDGED, and that God shouldest give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. This prophetic message will fulfil LITERALLY from now on, day after day. The Word is GOD.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Israel wannabe's are thieves trying to steal Israel's identity. They will have their reward.

Genesis 12:3 (NKJV)
3 I will curse him who curses you;
That's one reason I call "replacement theology" "racist", despite the fact that I believe that race is an artificial distinction. Perhaps "antisemitic" is a better description than racist, but the same evil thinking separates the saints from the "tribulation saints" in the false pretribulation rapture narrative.
Most of mankind has justified war against their distant relatives by considering them less than human, inferior in some way. Some tribal people call themselves by names that mean human or human being and consequently if you aren't in the tribe, you're just not a human being. Even many Jews who lived prior to the birth and ministry of the Lord called the gentiles "dogs", some considering them fuel for the fires of hell.
It's a natural way of thinking to classify by appearance and to use those classifications to discriminate. We see a rattlesnake and a king snake and if we know anything about them, we are less concerned with the king snake than the rattler. When we apply this to human beings we are acting naturally, but sinfully. That's the nature of a fallen world, and we see a different picture in passages that describe the millennial kingdom where predators eat grass and none present danger to men.

Reactions: kcnalp

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The times of the END arrived.

Revelation 11:v.15 to 18

18 And the nations were(will be) angry, and thy wrath is come-GOD's wrath, and is already running-, and the time of the dead, that they should be JUDGED, and that God shouldest give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and shouldest destroy them which destroy the earth. This prophetic message will fulfil LITERALLY from now on, day after day. The Word is GOD.
Yes it has. The end times began with the resurrection and culminate with His return in glory. This is laid out plainly in scripture.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's one reason I call "replacement theology" "racist", despite the fact that I believe that race is an artificial distinction. Perhaps "antisemitic" is a better description than racist, but the same evil thinking separates the saints from the "tribulation saints" in the false pretribulation rapture narrative.
Most of mankind has justified war against their distant relatives by considering them less than human, inferior in some way. Some tribal people call themselves by names that mean human or human being and consequently if you aren't in the tribe, you're just not a human being. Even many Jews who lived prior to the birth and ministry of the Lord called the gentiles "dogs", some considering them fuel for the fires of hell.
It's a natural way of thinking to classify by appearance and to use those classifications to discriminate. We see a rattlesnake and a king snake and if we know anything about them, we are less concerned with the king snake than the rattler. When we apply this to human beings we are acting naturally, but sinfully. That's the nature of a fallen world, and we see a different picture in passages that describe the millennial kingdom where predators eat grass and none present danger to men.
Gods A Racist?

His Words Clearly Explain The Children Of The Flesh (Ethnic Israel) They Are Not The Children Of God

Simple, Plain, Clear, Easy To Understand

Roman's 9:6-8KJV
6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:
7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children: but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called.
8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God: but the children of the promise are counted for the seed.

Reactions: Keraz

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes it has. The end times began with the resurrection and culminate with His return in glory. This is laid out plainly in scripture.

(1) "The end times began..."

Yes, we are absolutely sure of the fulfillment of the Word because the Word is God. The Word says: 1John 5:v.7 - There are three that bear record in
heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One. (heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3)

As you said, "The end times began...", so we are living within the terrible environment of the END of this current world of Devil , and we will see its END from now on, day after day, with the manifestation of our invisible GOD now through His wrath. It because even its two Covenants - the Old and New Testaments, will be undone/DISSOLVED-; the Old because it lasted until John the Baptist, and the New because the Kingdom of God will be established from now on, which is the third heaven, and everything will be changed by the Word, and the heavenly environment it will be another, a new heavenly environment. JESUS spoke about this changing in Luke 20:v.35-36, among others. Check it out.

(2) "... the resurrection..." and "and culminate with His return in glory. This is laid out plainly in scripture".

The resurrection will occur
or will happen in this current times of the END, precisely from now on. Daniel 12:v.1-3

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

(... "and culminate with His return"...)
1 Thessalonians 4:v.16 - 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel-Michael- , and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Romans 9:v.28 - 28 For GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

1Corinthians 14:v.8 - if the Trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

Psalms 90:v.4 and 12

4 - A thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.
12 So teach us to number our days, that we may apply our hearts unto wisdom.

Psalms 90:v.11-17
11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

13 Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.

14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.

16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.

17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

P.S.
Now, think about it, won't there be something strange and extraordinary in terrestrial space as bodies emerge from their graves?

Isaiah 26:v.19-21
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Last edited:

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
(1) "The end times began..."

Yes, we are absolutely sure of the fulfillment of the Word because the Word is God. The Word says: 1John 5:v.7 - There are three that bear record in
heaven, the Father, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One. (heaven? Ephesians 1:v.3)

As you said, "The end times began...", so we are living within the terrible environment of the END of this current world of Devil , and we will see its END from now on, day after day, with the manifestation of our invisible GOD now through His wrath. It because even its two Covenants - the Old and New Testaments, will be undone/DISSOLVED-; the Old because it lasted until John the Baptist, and the New because the Kingdom of God will be established from now on, which is the third heaven, and everything will be changed by the Word, and the heavenly environment it will be another, a new heavenly environment. JESUS spoke about this changing in Luke 20:v.35-36, among others. Check it out.

(2) "... the resurrection..." and "and culminate with His return in glory. This is laid out plainly in scripture".

The resurrection will occur
or will happen in this current times of the END, precisely from now on. Daniel 12:v.1-3

1 And at that time shall Michael stand up, the great prince which standeth for the children of thy people: and there shall be a time of trouble, such as never was since there was a nation even to that same time: and at that time thy people shall be delivered, every one that shall be found written in the book.

2 And many of them that sleep in the dust of the earth shall awake, some to everlasting life, and some to shame and everlasting contempt.

3 And they that be wise shall shine as the brightness of the firmament; and they that turn many to righteousness as the stars for ever and ever.

(... "and culminate with His return"...)
1 Thessalonians 4:v.16 - 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel-Michael- , and with the trump of God: and the dead in Christ shall rise first:

Romans 9:v.28 - 28 For GOD will finish the work, and cut it short in righteousness: because a short work will the Lord make upon the earth.

1Corinthians 14:v.8 - if the Trumpet give an uncertain sound, who shall prepare himself to the battle?

Psalms 90:v.4 and 12

4 - A thousand years in thy sight are but as yesterday when it is past, and as a watch in the night.

Psalms 90:v.11-17
11 Who knoweth the power of thine anger? even according to thy fear, so is thy wrath.

13 Return, O Lord, how long? and let it repent thee concerning thy servants.

14 O satisfy us early with thy mercy; that we may rejoice and be glad all our days.

15 Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, and the years wherein we have seen evil.

16 Let thy work appear unto thy servants, and thy glory unto their children.

17 And let the beauty of the Lord our God be upon us: and establish thou the work of our hands upon us; yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

P.S.
Now, think about it, won't there be something strange and extraordinary in terrestrial space as bodies emerge from their graves?

Isaiah 26:v.19-21
19 Thy dead men shall live, together with my dead body shall they arise. Awake and sing, ye that dwell in dust: for thy dew is as the dew of herbs, and the earth shall cast out the dead.

20 Come, my people, enter thou into thy chambers, and shut thy doors about thee: hide thyself as it were for a little moment, until the indignation be overpast.

21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.
Yes they did and before the New Testament was even written, but they don't end until Christ's return and the judgment upon all flesh. The Lord is our refuge.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes they did and before the New Testament was even written, but they don't end until Christ's return and the judgment upon all flesh. The Lord is our refuge.

We are living the last moments, last times /days of a transition from the Dispensation of Grace to the Kingdom of GOD. JESUS will come soon, but before Him comes Michael, of the same manner GOD sent Him in Sodom and Gomorrah. But now there is no house that welcomes him to host him.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are living the last moments, last times /days of a transition from the Dispensation of Grace to the Kingdom of GOD. JESUS will come soon, but before Him comes Michael, of the same manner GOD sent Him in Sodom and Gomorrah. But now there is no house that welcomes him to host him.
Yes, I know, but Michael has been here since the 1950s.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yes, I know, but Michael has been here since the 1950s.

Michael will fight against the red Dragon and his messengers, and will overcame the Dragon by the blood of the Lamb, and by the Word of his testimony, by a sharp Sword, and the red Dragon will be cast down into the bottonless pit, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, it is he and his messengers who deceives the current WORLD as a whole, a legion of fallen angels within churches and sects working for the red Dragon, they will be cast into the lake of fire.

The fearful/cowards, and unbelieving, and all liars, and the abominable, and murderers, and whoremongers, and sorcerers, and idolaters, shall have their part in the lake which burns with fire and brimstone.

Salvation is come, and strength, and the Kingdom of our God, and the power of His Christ, for the red Dragon, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, will be cast down into the bottomless pit that he should deceive the nations no more.

Be careful or get ready.

The Word is GOD.

Last edited: