• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your claim is false

Satan is currently bound in the spiritual, and will be released when the 6th vial is poured out in Revelation 16:12 towards the end of the tribulation to gather the nations to Israel/Megiddo for battle, as the Lord returns in fire (The End)

That seen in Revelation 20:1-6 is the spiritual realm
You keep saying Satan is loosed in heaven and decieves the elect, and billions of souls in heaven are consumed by fire. That is your argument.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You keep saying Satan is loosed in heaven and decieves the elect, and billions of souls in heaven are consumed by fire. That is your argument.
Every word you claim is "False"

Satan is loosed heaven? "Not my claim"

Billions of souls consumed in heaven? "Not my claim"

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
You can blaspheme me all you want, I don't care if you suffer loss. I've encountered many puffed up pretenders, and many petulant children on this site, but I tell you truly that my brother, the Lord Jesus Christ, God incarnate won't be very happy with you for trampling on my testimony so here's a personal prophesy just for you. You will suffer 7 days of darkness, harrassed by the unclean, even as you've harrassed me, so that you may learn not to blaspheme the saints. Amen.

I work with the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

In all my posts I call the Word of GOD, "for there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father-GOD the Father-, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One-1John 5:v.7.

In fact, the Word of GOD is quick, and Powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,
and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him to whom we must render an account. Hebrews 4:v.12-13

On the other hand, your own words mean nothing, even appealing to voodoo.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I work with the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

In all my posts I call the Word of GOD, "for there are three that bear record in heaven, the Father-GOD the Father-, the Word, and the Holy Spirit: and these three are One-1John 5:v.7.

In fact, the Word of GOD is quick, and Powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow,
and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.
Neither is there any creature that is not manifest in His sight: but all things are naked and opened unto the eyes of Him to whom we must render an account. Hebrews 4:v.12-13

On the other hand, your own words mean nothing, even appealing to voodoo.
Yup, tell me that next Sunday.

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Yup, tell me that next Sunday.

OKay, if you be alive of course. What does the Word of GOD say? James 5
Whereas ye know not what shall be on the morrow. For what is your life? But now ye rejoice in your boastings: all such rejoicing is evil. Therefore to him that knoweth to do good, and doeth it not, to him it is sin.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the rapture, many important events will occur. But first, we will define the rapture and when it will occur relative to the tribulation. The rapture is defined as the catching up of all Christians to meet Christ in the air (1 Thessalonians 4:16-17). This will occur just before the Day of the Lord starts (1 Thessalonians 4:16-5:2, see 5:2), and the Day of the Lord starts with the tribulation period (Daniel 9:27). That is, the rapture occurs just before the tribulation. Immediately after the rapture, there will not be any Christians on the earth because all Christians will have been removed. that is, after the rapture there will not be any Christians be on the earth. What follows explains what happens after the rapture.

after-the-rapture-christians-on-earth.jpg

Actually the day of the lord, and His second coming are synonymous.

Matthew 25:1 gives the account of Jesus’ wedding supper, and in verse 13 let’s us know that His wedding includes His second coming.

That establishes that His return includes the wedding supper.

Revelation 19:6 is also about the wedding supper, followed immediately by His return in verse 11, wherein He judges and makes war and He does this:

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

He uses the sword from the above verse:

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which swordproceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Thus at His second coming, He makes war, and brings a sword, God’s fierceness and wrath, and smites the nations.

In 2Thessalonians 1:7-10

Under the chapter titled ‘The Judgment at Christ's Coming’ Jesus returns with flaming fire, and takes vengeance on evil doers.

In the next chapter - unless you believe Paul jumps topics - he equates the day of the Lord with the second coming of Jesus, in 2Thessalonians 2:1-2.

The Day of the Lord comes in Zechariah 14:1-2 as Jerusalem is being attacked and destroyed by armies of many nations - and Jesus returns in verses 3-5 and ends up destroying those armies.

In Isaiah 13:6 the Day of the Lord comes with destruction from the almighty...

with wrath and fierce anger, destroying sinners vs. 9...

and punishes the world for evil and the wicked for their sins vs. 11...

Jesus does the same things at His second coming that occur in the Day of the Lord, and Zechariah 14 and 2Thessalonians 2 put the second coming of Jesus, and the Day of the Lord together.

Shalom.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
After the rapture is the end of the age, not world.
The second coming is the Catching up and resurrection (The End)

As scripture clearly teaches below in 1 Corinthinas 15:23-24 , when Jesus Christ returns then comes (The End)

Many disregard (Then Cometh The End) as they desire to see a mortal Millennial Kingdom on earth, after the coming of Jesus Christ

afterward they that are Christ's at his coming. Then cometh the end, not a Millennial Kingdom on this earth as many falsely claim

(Then Cometh The End)

(Death Is Swallowed Up In Victory)

1 Corinthians 15:21-26 & 51-54KJV
21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead.
22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive.
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end
, when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

51 Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed,
52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.
53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, and this mortal must put on immortality.
54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption, and this mortal shall have put on immortality, then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually the day of the lord, and His second coming are synonymous.

Matthew 25:1 gives the account of Jesus’ wedding supper, and in verse 13 let’s us know that His wedding includes His second coming.

That establishes that His return includes the wedding supper.

Revelation 19:6 is also about the wedding supper, followed immediately by His return in verse 11, wherein He judges and makes war and He does this:

Rev 19:15 And out of his mouth goeth a sharp sword, that with it he should smite the nations: and he shall rule them with a rod of iron: and he treadeth the winepress of the fierceness and wrath of Almighty God.

He uses the sword from the above verse:

Rev 19:21 And the remnant were slain with the sword of him that sat upon the horse, which swordproceeded out of his mouth: and all the fowls were filled with their flesh.

Thus at His second coming, He makes war, and brings a sword, God’s fierceness and wrath, and smites the nations.

In 2Thessalonians 1:7-10

Under the chapter titled ‘The Judgment at Christ's Coming’ Jesus returns with flaming fire, and takes vengeance on evil doers.

In the next chapter - unless you believe Paul jumps topics - he equates the day of the Lord with the second coming of Jesus, in 2Thessalonians 2:1-2.

The Day of the Lord comes in Zechariah 14:1-2 as Jerusalem is being attacked and destroyed by armies of many nations - and Jesus returns in verses 3-5 and ends up destroying those armies.

In Isaiah 13:6 the Day of the Lord comes with destruction from the almighty...

with wrath and fierce anger, destroying sinners vs. 9...

and punishes the world for evil and the wicked for their sins vs. 11...

Jesus does the same things at His second coming that occur in the Day of the Lord, and Zechariah 14 and 2Thessalonians 2 put the second coming of Jesus, and the Day of the Lord together.

Shalom.
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

(Behold, I Make All Things New)

2 Peter 3:10-13KJV
10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

Revelation 21:1-5KJV
1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

Curtis

Apr 6, 2021
KC
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There Will Be No 1,000 Year Millennial Kingdom Upon This Earth, Jesus Christ Returns In Fire And Final Judgement, Dissolving This Existing Earth By Fire, Immediately After The Tribulation

This Existing Heaven And Earth Will Be (Replaced) By The New Heaven, Earth, Jerusalem, A New Creation, At The Return Of Jesus Christ

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,
12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?
13 Nevertheless we, according to his promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.

1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.
2 And I John saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down from God out of heaven, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.
3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.
4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
5 And he that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things new. And he said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful.

Matthew 24:29-30KJV
29 Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:
30 And then shall appear the sign of the Son of man in heaven: and then shall all the tribes of the earth mourn, and they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.

1 Corinthians 3:13KJV
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

Luke 17:29-30KJV
29 But the same day that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.
30 Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

2 Thessalonians 1:7-9KJV
7 And to you who are troubled rest with us, when the Lord Jesus shall be revealed from heaven with his mighty angels,
8 In flaming fire taking vengeance on them that know not God, and that obey not the gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ:
9 Who shall be punished with everlasting destruction from the presence of the Lord, and from the glory of his power;

Malachi 3:2KJV
2 But who may abide the day of his coming? and who shall stand when he appeareth? for he is like a refiner's fire, and like fullers' soap:

Psalm 46:6KJV
6 The heathen raged, the kingdoms were moved: he uttered his voice, the earth melted.

Psalm 50:3KJV
3 Our God shall come, and shall not keep silence: a fire shall devour before him, and it shall be very tempestuous round about him.

Psalm 97:5KJV
5 The hills melted like wax at the presence of the Lord, at the presence of the Lord of the whole earth.

Isaiah 66:15KJV
15 For, behold, the Lord will come with fire, and with his chariots like a whirlwind, to render his anger with fury, and his rebuke with flames of fire.

Zechariah 14:12KJV
12 And this shall be the plague wherewith the Lord will smite all the people that have fought against Jerusalem; Their flesh shall consume away while they stand upon their feet, and their eyes shall consume away in their holes, and their tongue shall consume away in their mouth.

Nahum 1:5-6KJV
5 The mountains quake at him, and the hills melt, and the earth is burned at his presence, yea, the world, and all that dwell therein.
6 Who can stand before his indignation? and who can abide in the fierceness of his anger? his fury is poured out like fire, and the rocks are thrown down by him.

Revelation 20:9KJV
9 And they went up on the breadth of the earth, and compassed the camp of the saints about, and the beloved city: and fire came down from God out of heaven, and devoured them.

The world never ends. It’s cleansed by fire then restored and made new, and not everyone on earth is ever killed.

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Ephesians 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.

Reactions: n2thelight

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
For most people, the concept of "the end of the world" is more fantasy than reality. But, the Holy Bible makes it very clear that the end will come. 4 countdowns give us a clue for the timing of the Rapture and End Times.

After the Rapture: The End of the World

How can there be a timing for the rapture if it could occur at any moment ?

Also , at what point after Christ death could the rapture happen ?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga

The Day of the Lord is the millennium
The earth will never be destroyed ,evil will be removed from it.

II Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

"A thief in the night" is an figure of speech that means that Christ shall come at an unexpected time. In the English it sounds like a very scary time, but lets see what it says in the original text. The "elements" are not the elements that you think of, such as gold, iron, oxygen and so on, but they are the "evil rudiments" that go to make up the evil in this earth age. This includes the evil spirits, the fallen angels, and all the things and forms of idolatry that cause flesh man to sin. The time of this burning will be at God's appointed time, so this verse is addressed to all those things that go to offend our Heavenly Father.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If what you say is true that this world does not end you call God a liar. For in revelation it states this earth is destroyed. For Peter also spoke of the destruction of this world:
“But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a greatnoise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up. Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved,”
It is also written in revelation. So who will you believe? God’s word or you human reasoning?

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The 1000 years that satan is bound what time frame is that ?
Paul speaks of a time that the saints shall judge the world. He doesn’t go into detail but revelation does. In chapter 20. A time frame of a 1000 years is given. It also tells the groups of the saints that will be there. Now the question is - who is taking away from the revelation and who are adding to it. Let God be true and every man driven by human reasoning a liar.

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
Paul speaks of a time that the saints shall judge the world. He doesn’t go into detail but revelation does. In chapter 20. A time frame of a 1000 years is given. It also tells the groups of the saints that will be there. Now the question is - who is taking away from the revelation and who are adding to it. Let God be true and every man driven by human reasoning a liar.

Okay so what time frame is that ? And what was added .The question one should ask is what's the purpose of the millennium ?

n2thelight

Dec 24, 2006
Atlanta,Ga
A 1,000 year Millennial Kingdom is found "No Place" in the Old Testament, I'm waiting for your posted Old Testament claims?

Micah 4:1 " But in the last days it shall come to pass, that the mountain of the house of the LORD shall be established in the top of the mountains, and it shall be exalted above the hills; and people shall flow unto it."

That "mountain" of the "house of the Lord", is Jesus Christ ruling from His temple on Mount Zion.

The "mountains and Hills" are the nations upon the entire earth, and all nations and peoples will exalt Jesus Christ, or they just will not be here. People of every race and nation will flow into Jerusalem to worship the King of kings and Lord of lords, as recorded in Revelation 19: 16. They will come to Mount Zion.

Micah 4:2
"And many nations shall come, and say, "Come, and let us go up to the mountain of the Lord, and to the house of the God of Jacob; and He will teach us of His ways, and we will walk in His paths;" for the law shall go forth of Zion, and the word of the LORD from Jerusalem."

This can be no other time other than the Millennium, for it hasn't happened yet; However, it's going to.

The time of the Millennium is a time of teaching and testing. Look around you today and you will see very little teaching in the fluff houses we call churches today. Most are nothing more than social palaces, or store houses for your money.

During the Millennium all flesh bodies will be gone, and all living in the Millennium will exist in their incorruptible bodies. All will have full understanding of all teachings, without the hindrance of Satan and His followers. There will be no sickness, and our food will be as the angels eat (Manna), and it will be supplied.

When will this come to pass? That's the mystery Paul spoke of in I Corinthians 15: 50-54. "....We shall All be changed" (no Rapture). verse 51. When will this be? "in a moment, In the twinkling of an eye (wink), at the last trump (the seventh trump) ; for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible (this happens at death, to all who died a physical death), and we (those who are living) "shall be changed." (verse 52).

When that seventh trump sounds, Satan and the fallen angels and all who have become part of the Anti-Christ will be taken, and all of mankind will know Satan for what he is. Our Lord Jesus Christ will return to earth and His Kingdom starts immediately. All of mankind will cease to exist in the fleshly body and accept an incorruptible body, and the 1000 years of study and doing all things God's way will begin.

Daniel Veler

Apr 17, 2021
Gulf port
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Okay so what time frame is that ? And what was added .The question one should ask is what's the purpose of the millennium ?
The purpose is the same thing for all the words of the Lord. It is to fulfill God’s divine plan. As fas as taking away. When you read something in the revelation and you haven’t understood it and you begin to say that’s not true you have taken away. It is far better you you not to say anything if you have not understood. All scriptures must come together. You can’t say I believe this but discard that. I had a friend one time who said there was no lake of Fire. I showed him the scripture in revelation but yet he still denied it. He took away. You sir say there is no 1000 year reign but yet one is mentioned. You may not fully understand it but when you stand against it you take away. So rather then saying there is none keep silent and ask the Lord for understanding.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The world never ends. It’s cleansed by fire then restored and made new, and not everyone on earth is ever killed.

Isaiah 45:17 But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.

Ephesians 3:21 Unto him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus throughout all ages, world without end. Amen.
This Existing Earth Will Be "Dissolved", The Very Elements Will Melt, God Makes A New Creation

Psalm 75:3KJV
3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

Isaiah 24:20KJV
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and
the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolve
d, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

There will be a New Creation, in a New Heaven and Earth

Isaiah 65:17KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Last edited:

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Day of the Lord is the millennium
The earth will never be destroyed ,evil will be removed from it.

II Peter 3:10 "But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up."

"A thief in the night" is an figure of speech that means that Christ shall come at an unexpected time. In the English it sounds like a very scary time, but lets see what it says in the original text. The "elements" are not the elements that you think of, such as gold, iron, oxygen and so on, but they are the "evil rudiments" that go to make up the evil in this earth age. This includes the evil spirits, the fallen angels, and all the things and forms of idolatry that cause flesh man to sin. The time of this burning will be at God's appointed time, so this verse is addressed to all those things that go to offend our Heavenly Father.
This Existing Earth Will Be "Dissolved", The Very Elements Will Melt, God Makes A New Creation

Psalm 75:3KJV
3 The earth and all the inhabitants thereof are dissolved: I bear up the pillars of it. Selah.

Isaiah 24:20KJV
20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

10 But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and
the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolve
d, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

There will be a New Creation, in a New Heaven and Earth

Isaiah 65:17KJV
17 For, behold, I create new heavens and a new earth: and the former shall not be remembered, nor come into mind.

Revelation 21:5KJV