• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
"All Plagues As Often As They Will"

The plagues are written in the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

And the plagues are already running. The wrath of GOD is come, accoding the time pre-determined by the Word-GOD. It is He who is in the control of all things, nothing random happens, for the times the Father-the Word- has put in His own Power.

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To understand the Word of GOD, first of all it is necessary to have the Spirit of GOD. The Word is GOD.

By the way, no man knows the Son, but the Father; neither knows any man the Father, save the Son, and he to whomsoever the Son will reveal Him.If not...
I've known Him since childhood, and received Him by faith at the age of 39. I'm 64 now, so I guess I've got all that covered. Now that I'm retired, I've got the best job on Earth, fully "in" with His purposes, unencumbered by marriage (though not really by choice), and submitted to the work despite my reservations over unbelieving family members and friends, and their final disposition. As the word says, even so, come Lord Jesus! Amen and Hallelujah!

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
I've known Him since childhood, and received Him by faith at the age of 39. I'm 64 now, so I guess I've got all that covered. Now that I'm retired, I've got the best job on Earth, fully "in" with His purposes, unencumbered by marriage (though not really by choice), and submitted to the work despite my reservations over unbelieving family members and friends, and their final disposition. As the word says, even so, come Lord Jesus! Amen and Hallelujah!

Read João 5:v.31 and 7:v.18.

You should follow the example of JESUS, not the common men's spirit. Check it out in Matthew 10:v.24 and learn from Him.

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
taught no such thing as a 1,000 year Kingdom on this physical earth, no place
John did not teach. You have that right. Your teaching on what John wrote is the error. John just wrote what he witnessed. He witnessed 1000 years for many resurrected souls. It is on earth. Your teaching is your interpretation. You interpret it as not what John wrote. You interpret it as not what John witnessed.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John did not teach. You have that right. Your teaching on what John wrote is the error. John just wrote what he witnessed. He witnessed 1000 years for many resurrected souls. It is on earth. Your teaching is your interpretation. You interpret it as not what John wrote. You interpret it as not what John witnessed.
Your claim is false,those seen in Revelation 20:1-6 are (Souls) and (Dead) waiting for the resurrection that takes place on the Last Day

The place of the (Souls) and (Dead) is in the Lords spiritual realm, and not upon this earth as your imagination claims

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Just means you've crossed the line, your getting old, smiles!

Acts 2:17KJV
17 And it shall come to pass in the last days, saith God, I will pour out of my Spirit upon all flesh: and your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, and your young men shall see visions, and your old men shall dream dreams:

Acts 2:v.14 to 17 is about the preaching of Peter Apostle to the men of Judaea, and all that dwelt at Jerusalem, confirming the testimony of GOD by His true prophets, mainly Joel, as we see by the verse quoted above.

In fact, GOD was speaking of the LAST TWO DAYS, or last two thousand years or still two millenia, according His words given to His true prophets em Israel mainly Joel.

This period of two days or two thousand years had its beginning when Peter testified of the initial fulfillment of the prophecy two days ago, and now, even now, the prophecy has reached its end. Yeah, the last two days have just ended, so please keep the following message from Scripture, written for it to be LITERALLY fulfilled going forward: 1 Corinthians 13:v.8-10:

8 - But where there are prophecies, THEY WILL CEASE; where there are tongues, they will be stilled or cease; where there is knowledge, it will pass away. 9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part, 10 but when completeness comes, WHAT IS IN PART DISAPPEARS.

GOD said: Isaiah 41:v.21 to 23 AKJV

21 Produce your cause, saith the Lord;
bring forth your strong reasons, saith the King of Jacob.
22 Let them bring them forth, and shew us what shall happen:
let them shew the former things, what they be,
that we may consider them, and know the latter end of them;
or declare us things for to come.

23 Shew the things that are to come hereafter,
that we may know that ye are gods:
yea, do good, or do evil,
that we may be dismayed, and behold it together.

Last edited:

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Your claim is false,those seen in Revelation 20:1-6 are (Souls) and (Dead) waiting for the resurrection that takes place on the Last Day

The place of the (Souls) and (Dead) is in the Lords spiritual realm, and not upon this earth as your imagination claims

By the Word of GOD - the Word is GOD - where or in what place do you imagine will be the Kingdom preached by the Gospel of GOD's Kingdom through JESUS, by whom GOD makes the worlds?

What is your understanding or interpretation of Revelation 11:v.15 and 18? - The kingdoms OF THIS WORLD (Devil's world) are become the kingdoms of our Lord, and of His Christ; and He shall reign for ever and ever.

Why will the nations be angry? Verse 18: - And the nations were (will be) angry, and thy wrath is come (God's wrath), and the time of the dead, that they should be Judged (the Judgment is now in the Lord's Day, the seventh and last Day or seventh and last millennium) , and that GOD should give reward unto His servants the prophets, and to the saints, and them that fear His name, small and great; and should destroy them which destroy the earth.

Who is the GOD of the earth? Revelation 11:v.4 .

How do you interpret Revelation 5:v.9-10AKJV -
9 Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast REDEEMED US to GOD by thy blood out of every kindred, and tongue, and people, and nation; 10 and HAS MADE US UNTO OUR GOD kings and priests:
and we shall reign ON THE EARTH.

Isaiah 40:v.21-23

21 Have ye not known? have ye not heard? hath it not been told you from the beginning? have ye not understood from the foundations of the earth?

22 It is he that sitteth upon the circle of the earth, and the inhabitants thereof are as grasshoppers; that stretcheth out the heavens as a curtain, and spreadeth them out as a tent to dwell in:

23 That bringeth the princes to nothing; he maketh the judges of the earth as vanity.

GOD warned: There will be Judgment by His Word and severe punishments: Isaiah 8:v.20-22 among several other Scriptures

20 To the law and to the testimony: if they speak not according to this word, it is because there is no light in them.

21 And they shall pass through it, hardly bestead and hungry: and it shall come to pass, that when they shall be hungry, they shall fret themselves, and curse their king and their God, and look upward.

22 And they shall look unto the earth;
and behold trouble and darkness, dimness of anguish; and they shall be driven to darkness.

The Word is GOD and will fulfil LITERALLY according the Scriptures quoted above

Be careful, be cautious, or get ready

Last edited:
Reactions: michaelvpardo

Rapture and End Times

Apr 19, 2020
USA
raptureandendtimes.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is hard for me to believe that this simple post could generate so much controversy. But at least we can all agree on the basics:

Doctrine of Scripture. The Bible is God’s unique revelation to mankind, the inspired, infallible Word of God. As such, it is the supreme and final authority and without error in what it teaches and affirms. No other writings are vested with such divine authority.

Doctrine of God. There is only one true God. He exists eternally as three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — each fully God yet each personally distinct from the other. God is the creator of everything.

Doctrine of Sin. Everyone, regardless of race, gender, social class, or intellectual ability, is created in God’s image and for communion with God. But because of sin, that communion was broken and all of humanity was separated from God, the source of all life. Because of the fall, everyone deserves God’s judgment.

Doctrine of Salvation. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and God gives salvation and eternal life to those who trust in him. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort. It is a gift that is received by repentance and faith in Christ and his death on the cross and resurrection from the grave.

Doctrine of Christ. Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary — he was God in human flesh. He lived a sinless human life, yet willingly took upon himself our sins by dying in our place and on our behalf. He rose bodily, victorious over death. He ascended to Heaven and is at the right hand of the Father as the believer’s advocate and mediator. Some day, he will return to consummate history and to fulfill the eternal plan of God.

Doctrine of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, convicts the world of sin and gives new life to those who trust in Jesus. He indwells all believers and is available to empower them to lead Christ-like lives. The Spirit gives them spiritual gifts with which to serve fellow believers and reach out to a lost and needy world.

Doctrine of Judgment. At the final judgment, unbelievers will be separated from God into condemnation. Believers will be received into God’s loving presence.

Doctrine of the Church. All believers are members of the body of Christ, the one true church universal. Spiritual unity is to be expressed among Christians by acceptance and love of one another across ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, national, generational, gender, and denominational lines. The local church is a group of believers who gather for worship, prayer, instruction, encouragement, mutual accountability, community with each other, and as a witness to the world.

Maranatha!

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Saw a story on the news yesterday about a diver being swallowed by a humpback whale for a short time and then being spat back out. Who says that God doesn't have a sense of humor.;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Heart2Soul

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is hard for me to believe that this simple post could generate so much controversy. But at least we can all agree on the basics:

Doctrine of Scripture. The Bible is God’s unique revelation to mankind, the inspired, infallible Word of God. As such, it is the supreme and final authority and without error in what it teaches and affirms. No other writings are vested with such divine authority.

Doctrine of God. There is only one true God. He exists eternally as three persons — Father, Son, and Holy Spirit — each fully God yet each personally distinct from the other. God is the creator of everything.

Doctrine of Sin. Everyone, regardless of race, gender, social class, or intellectual ability, is created in God’s image and for communion with God. But because of sin, that communion was broken and all of humanity was separated from God, the source of all life. Because of the fall, everyone deserves God’s judgment.

Doctrine of Salvation. Jesus Christ is the Way, the Truth, and the Life, and God gives salvation and eternal life to those who trust in him. Salvation cannot be earned through personal goodness or human effort. It is a gift that is received by repentance and faith in Christ and his death on the cross and resurrection from the grave.

Doctrine of Christ. Jesus Christ, the second Person of the Trinity, was conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the Virgin Mary — he was God in human flesh. He lived a sinless human life, yet willingly took upon himself our sins by dying in our place and on our behalf. He rose bodily, victorious over death. He ascended to Heaven and is at the right hand of the Father as the believer’s advocate and mediator. Some day, he will return to consummate history and to fulfill the eternal plan of God.

Doctrine of the Holy Spirit. The Holy Spirit, the third Person of the Trinity, convicts the world of sin and gives new life to those who trust in Jesus. He indwells all believers and is available to empower them to lead Christ-like lives. The Spirit gives them spiritual gifts with which to serve fellow believers and reach out to a lost and needy world.

Doctrine of Judgment. At the final judgment, unbelievers will be separated from God into condemnation. Believers will be received into God’s loving presence.

Doctrine of the Church. All believers are members of the body of Christ, the one true church universal. Spiritual unity is to be expressed among Christians by acceptance and love of one another across ethnic, cultural, socio-economic, national, generational, gender, and denominational lines. The local church is a group of believers who gather for worship, prayer, instruction, encouragement, mutual accountability, community with each other, and as a witness to the world.

Maranatha!
Lovely and well stated, brother.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I Dont Think Your Gonna Have Too Many Sales With That Claim, Big Smiles!

1 Corinthians 15:23-27KJV
23 But every man in his own order: Christ the firstfruits; afterward they that are Christ's at his coming.
24 Then cometh the end,
when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.
25 For he must reign, till he hath put all enemies under his feet.
26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

He has more claim than you. You can't even comprehend what you post from Scripture...

The above Scripture by Apostle Paul in 1 Cor.15 puts a CONDITION on the "when"...

1 Cor 15:24-28
24 Then cometh the end, when He shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when He shall have put down all rule and all authority and power.

25 For He must reign, till He hath put all enemies under His feet.

26 The last enemy that shall be destroyed is death.

27 For He hath put all things under His feet. But when He saith, 'all things are put under Him', it is manifest that He is excepted, Which did put all things under Him.

28 And when all things shall be subdued unto Him, then shall the Son also Himself be subject unto Him That put all things under Him, that God may be all in all.

KJV

Everything in purple after the "when" is about the condition of Christ's future "thousand years" reign of Rev.20. That... is the period "when", which Paul says when Jesus will put down all rule and all authority and power, which means His reigning over the nations with His promised "rod of iron".

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Read João 5:v.31 and 7:v.18.
Haven't a clue what you're talking about, but my footsteps were always guided by His word, until I received His Spirit by faith through prayer at the age of 39. I've always preached judgment and the unrighteousness of men, but after receiving Him, I've been also preaching His return, been working at restoring His temple, and making war upon those hosts of spiritual wickednes in the heavenly places. I've been doing His work in the world for over 25 years and have seen broad and sweeping progress in my mission (because He was with me and now in me, and I have many brothers who share the work, many.) Have you prayed the prayer of faith without doubting, asking to receive Him?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you saying there's no "rapture" period?

1 Thessalonians 4:16-17 (NKJV)
16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord.
Pretty sure that Keras would agree that rapture is a contrived word for the gathering together of the saints at Christ's return and our transformation to bodies meant to endure at least a thousand years.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You're not Israel. Get a map.

Thing is though, there are actually TWO Israel's per God's Word, or have you not read Romans 9 where Apostle Paul makes it clear about 'spiritual' Israel which is GOD's Israel and is about His Church of both believing Israelites of the seed, and believing Gentiles, both together as one body under Christ Jesus?

Those in the 1800s like John Nelson Darby were the ones who started preaching Dispensationalism, pulling a few truths from God's Word while mixing it with half-truths. Dispensationalism tries to separate God's Israel apart from Christ's Church. Keeping to God's Word as written makes that impossible.

And what's truly funny, is how those men specifically try to use Apostle Paul's writings to support their false Dispensationalist separation between God's Israel and Christ's Church. And that especially when Paul made statements like below...

Gal 3:26-29
26 For ye are all the children of God by faith in Christ Jesus.

27 For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ.

28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus.

29 And if ye be Christ's, then are ye Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.
KJV

Timtofly

Apr 9, 2020
Mount Morris
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Then it sounds like Satan is going to be loosed in heaven according to your logic. You have no one on earth at all.

Truth7t7

Jan 2, 2014
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then it sounds like Satan is going to be loosed in heaven according to your logic. You have no one on earth at all.
Your claim is false

Satan is currently bound in the spiritual, and will be released when the 6th vial is poured out in Revelation 16:12 towards the end of the tribulation to gather the nations to Israel/Megiddo for battle, as the Lord returns in fire (The End)

That seen in Revelation 20:1-6 is the spiritual realm

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil
Haven't a clue what you're talking about, but my footsteps were always guided by His word, until I received His Spirit by faith through prayer at the age of 39. I've always preached judgment and the unrighteousness of men, but after receiving Him, I've been also preaching His return, been working at restoring His temple, and making war upon those hosts of spiritual wickednes in the heavenly places. I've been doing His work in the world for over 25 years and have seen broad and sweeping progress in my mission (because He was with me and now in me, and I have many brothers who share the work, many.)

2 Corinthians 10:v.18
Understand:

18 For not he that commendeth himself is approved, but whom the Lord commendeth.

Have you prayed the prayer of faith without doubting, asking to receive Him?

Oseas does not give testimony of him himself according the Master's example.

Read John 5:v.31 and 7:v.18.
You should follow the example of JESUS, not the common men's spirit. Check it out in Matthew 10:v.24 and learn from Him.

Did not you still understand the message above from Oseas? John 5:v.31 and 7:v.18 combined with Matthew 10:v.24?

michaelvpardo

Feb 26, 2011
East Stroudsburg, PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oseas does not give testimony of him himself according the Master's example.
Oseas is in trouble then.
15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. 1 Peter 3:15-16
I had to look this passage up with a search engine because I couldn't remember which book it was from and one website claims that there are 95 verses in scripture that have the same or similar meaning.
Is this just a Holy suggestion or is "Oseas" exempted from all biblical instructions (the master most definitely was not.)

Oseas

Dec 22, 2019
Joinville
Faith
Christian
Country
Brazil

No trouble, now the spirit of the accuser is manifesting himself because I suggested you to read what JESUS said in John 5v.31 and 7:v.18 combined with Matthew 10:v.24-25. The words of the verses are not mine, but of JESUS, the Master. Well, you intend to discuss because you did not receive what JESUS said for your instruction. JESUS said : He that is of God heareth God's words: ye therefore hear them not ... John 8:v.47. And because I tell you the truth, ye believe me not. John 8:v.45

15 But sanctify the Lord God in your hearts, and always be ready to give a defense to everyone who asks you a reason for the hope that is in you, with meekness and fear; 16 having a good conscience, that when they defame you as evildoers, those who revile your good conduct in Christ may be ashamed. 1 Peter 3:15-16
I had to look this passage up with a search engine because I couldn't remember which book it was from and one website claims that there are 95 verses in scripture that have the same or similar meaning.
Is this just a Holy suggestion or is "Oseas" exempted from all biblical instructions (the master most definitely was not.)

JESUS said: John 5:v. 31
31 - If I bear witness of myself,
my witness IS NOT TRUE.

JESUS said: John 7:v.18

18 - He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

JESUS said: Matthew 10:v.24-25
24 - The disciple is not above his master, nor the servant above his lord.

5 - It is enough for the disciple that he be as his master, and the servant as his lord.

Therefore, learn from JESUS.
John 7:v.18
18 - He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh His glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

What prevails is the Word of GOD. The Word is GOD.

1Corinthians 3:v.13
13 - Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the Day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by FIRE; and the FIRE shall try every man's work of what sort it is.

The Everlasting Spirit of GOD is a devouring/consuming FIRE.