Aids...man made disease?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

poetboy

Jul 2, 2007
"and in those days men shall search for death, but it shall flee from them"I dont remember the exact verse there, but my question is basically this...if you can answer itHow do diseases such as Aids, and Cancer fulfill bible prophecy?..does the bible warn anywhere about the time when this would have become such a devastating epidemic?..and was this man made? or is this a punishment from god for the sexual deviants?and does this refer somehow to the scripture above?comment please

Jul 17, 2007
I really dont have time now. But the answer can even be found in the name dis-ease meaning un-easy. Also the god of mythology DIS was hades or related to him, I forget. Sin, disease and death came into the world when Adam and Eve were cast out into it. Aids came about through bestial relations, man with ape. But, remeber the new world of the america's was nearly wiped out by the "white man" since natives had no resistance to it. People with genetic markers who survived the Black Plague of the Middle ages also seem to have some immunity to it. Plagues and Famines will get worse God says and germs resistant to medicines and antibiotic's continue to develop.