All the fulness of Deity dwells in Him Bodily !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I think you have missed my point entirely. What is Christ becoming the atoning sacrifice mean? How can Jesus pay the price for sin?

There is a puzzle here unless sin is based on isolation, betrayal and distrust. For us to regain communion with the Father we must trust Him and believe He will accept us back no matter what. The price to display this trust and love is the cross. To come to earth and to let the lost kill God, kill innocence and love and not raise a finger, and in this one act demonstrate the open door through Jesus to the Father.

In many ways this the price, a life for a life, except it is about emotional reliance and reaching out, believing the one who could love us, does love us, and in our rebellion and sin we have become so lost, we locked the love away and decided to fight the world for the best we could get.

For all this to be true, Jesus had to be God. Jesus had to be what love is, and the Fathers heart and representation in human form. In many ways this is both absurd and beautiful, love speaking through righteousness, holiness and forgiveness, but with some very specific constraints and conditions, with a message of hope and good news. I do not define how Jesus is God or how this works out, I just praise God for His love and the open door through the cross and the power of His love in my life. If you want an absurd background to life, the universe, a rock going round a sun in a place 13 billion years old, with the only place to call home our minute world, but I still love it all, because of Jesus. God bless you

You are talking a different thing - I am talking about the Trinity.. what it means - demonstrating that almost everyone believes in something that they have no clue what it means.. and that is a problem.

but in any case - we can switch topics if you like.. There are many ways a God could have sacrificed himself for sin in the world - there are many other ways God could have shown us a path to redemption ... why he chose this one .. I will leave that to the Gods - since I do not claim to know the mind of God.

ChristisGod

Aug 15, 2020
California
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not according to Trinity Doctrine

"Study the attributes of God" ? Have you gone off the Turnip Truck ? how exactly would one do that ? - and don't say "The Bible" because I know it much better than you.

How does one study the attributes of God .. tell me .. ?

obviously you do not know the bible better since you reject the True God, the Deity of Christ in exchange for a false god and christ.

thats just for starters and throw in your misrepresentation of the Trinity which you have been told countless times is wrong and you do not even know what the gnostics, unitarians and modalists were , what they believed and which many epistles were written in opposition to these heresies.

hope this helps !!!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A simple discovery. The milky way galaxy is 52,000 light years across. It can be scaled from close stars to more distant, step by step. The nearest galaxy is much further away than this. By simply extending time and distance things are much older than 10,000 years.

It is possible that this vast creation we barely see is just for our show, except it is so vast we can only just grasp it with our vast understanding. Things are not as we imagined. So we need open hearts and a sense of adventure. God bless you
@FollowHim Encapsulated really in the glorious title of the Lord Jesus as Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, the first and the last... (Revelation 1).

Reactions: FollowHim

Heyzeus

Sep 18, 2020
Edmonton
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
obviously you do not know the bible better since you reject the True God, the Deity of Christ in exchange for a false god and christ.

thats just for starters and throw in your misrepresentation of the Trinity which you have been told countless times is wrong and you do not even know what the gnostics, unitarians and modalists were , what they believed and which many epistles were written in opposition to these heresies.

hope this helps !!!

You are throwing out terms you don't understand in a desperate attempt to label and demonize ... coupled false and unsubstantiated accusations.

Don't blame me for your lack of understanding of trinity doctrine.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
You are throwing out terms you don't understand in a desperate attempt to label and demonize ... coupled false and unsubstantiated accusations.

Don't blame me for your lack of understanding of trinity doctrine.

I like your idea that there is an understanding of the trinity, when it is a unique occurance, related to the creator of the universe, which can only be revealed by Him as it is outside our experience or ability to fully describe.

To a degree the idea comes out of the concept of the Messiah who would deliver Israel out of problems etc.
If the Messiah is also God, then how can one have one God and yet two expressions.
Already the Holy Spirit anoints people, who is also regarded as God working.

In the language of scripture God speaks through angels, through a person wrestling with Jacob so it is not clear the boundary of Gods appearance and influence. There is God the Father who lives in heaven, who is holy and unapproachable, yet also God who appears on earth and interacts with people. We say God the creator is not bound by anything, yet when it comes to the trinity, not possible.

And the real problem is not the trinity, but how can Jesus be a man and fully God. That is for the individual to discover and is not actually a point of doctrine, but rather revelation. Jesus was very specific about His sheep, they hear His voice and listen to Him.

So the test is not so much who do you think Jesus is in terms of the Trinity, but rather do you hear His voice and listen to Him.
God bless you

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God cannot be made, God is Eternal.

But hanks for admitting He is God just not the biblical God.

next.................................
He is absolutely God.

The first time one of his disciples realized it is in John 20(Thomas after Jesus resurrected).

...but not a day before his resurrection did they call him God.

Even Mary nor Joseph ever called him God.

Thomas was the first human being with that revelation.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John 1 The Word was God. The Word became flesh ...
Jesus is God. Jesus was and is GOOD.
And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? none is good, save one, that is, God

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you think you will be "made God"? lol
No, that was only reserved for God's only begotten son.

We are only adopted by God's only begotten son.

Just curious though, since God was incarnated into flesh as you suggest, did you know he was incarnated a second time from flesh to a quickening spirit...reincarnated?

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, that was only reserved for God's only begotten son.

We are only adopted by God's only begotten son.

Just curious though, since God was incarnated into flesh as you suggest, did you know he was incarnated a second time from flesh to a quickening spirit...reincarnated?
Why are you obsessed with saying Jesus wasn't good? Is that all you can think about? Only Satan's children say Jesus wasn't good!

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
Keep up the lying accusations and I will report .. not that I care so much - but it is such abject nonsense to name call rather than come up with valid argument.

You did however state what you thought the lie was .. so kudo's for that - sometimes you get the slurs coming and don't even know what the person is referring to .. but OK .. you have a perspective on this which conflict ... claim Jesus was talking to his father and not himself.

OK- but you have now denied the Trinity Doctrine - the assumption of the story - was that it was God - "The Father" hanging on the cross - and perhaps you missed that part.

So it IS .. "The Father" hanging there..

<<Keep up the lying accusations>>

Report that YOU said
this God forgets who he is - and starts calling out for himself - and saying that some God has forsaken him.
. Please do report that I stated this is a blatant lie, and add that I say it is blasphemous lying .. abject nonsense to name call GOD rather than come up with valid argument! Go ahead, blasphemer!

You claim Jesus was talking to Himself and not to his Father. That's not a matter of <different perspective>, it is making God a liar. YOU, <<denied the Trinity>> with YOUR blasphemous <Doctrine> - YOUR blasphemous <<assumption of the story that it was God - "The Father" hanging on the cross>> You did not miss the part of the story that is was GOD THE SON, JESUS, WHO HANG ON THE CROSS AND SPOKE TO HIS FATHER CO-SUFFERING WITH HIM ON THE CROSS.

So this is your LYING BLASPHEMY <<it IS .. "The Father" hanging there>>.

Shame on you and stop trying to DECEIVE true believers that you are a Christian, because on strength of what you say here, you are a LIAR and blasphemer of the only true God Father Son and Holy Spirit.

GerhardEbersoehn

Jan 14, 2014
Johannesburg
www.biblestudents.co.za
Faith
Christian
Country
South Africa
What does any of this have to do with your lack of understanding of the Trinity? and if it was God hanging on the Tree - how come he forgot who he was ?

God is not a god a man and a spirit, but God the Father the Son and the Holy Spirit in full Equity and Fellowship of "GOD with us".

Last edited:
Reactions: kcnalp

kcnalp

Apr 5, 2020
Indianapolis
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pious Fraud - you have been duped - again ! :)
Ephesians 1:1 (NKJV)
1 Paul, an apostle of Jesus Christ by the will of God, To the saints who are in Ephesus, and faithful in Christ Jesus:

Revelation 22:19 (NKJV)
19 If anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book.

FollowHim

Aug 22, 2019
London
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Keep up the lying accusations and I will report .. not that I care so much - but it is such abject nonsense to name call rather than come up with valid argument.

You did however state what you thought the lie was .. so kudo's for that - sometimes you get the slurs coming and don't even know what the person is referring to .. but OK .. you have a perspective on this which conflict ... claim Jesus was talking to his father and not himself.

OK- but you have now denied the Trinity Doctrine - the assumption of the story - was that it was God - "The Father" hanging on the cross - and perhaps you missed that part.

So it IS .. "The Father" hanging there..

There is a philosophical point here that is actually being discussed but not openly, ie not in a defined way.
Twins have the same DNA so biological foundations but individual identities which react to the situation around them.
They are not the same person, but in a physical way they are, ie what makes us who we are physically is the same for each.

Now the suggestion in the trinity is something unites the 3 parties, but it is not clearly defined but Jesus described Himself as one with the Father. Some say the separation is an illusion, it is one identity taking up different roles like an express engine, so it is actually not 3 at all. The other extreme is this is 3 identities who share a common origin, but are united as 3 agreeing beings.

We also come down to another problem. Who are we, as in we all see out of our senses individually and see others as outside, and as ourselves as this identity which is separate from others. The seat of this identity is unknown, because all we can show is we exist and respond, but because of the limitations of proof always being founded on assumption, everything is a compromise.

My view is Jesus is part of God, limited and not complete with all the attributes of the Father, but His heart and essence wrapped in human form. His eternal nature, means Jesus is God, but not quite like the Father, but also not separate from Him. Now the story of Adam and Eve says this

8 Then the man and his wife heard the sound of the LORD God as he was walking in the garden in the cool of the day, and they hid from the LORD God among the trees of the garden.
Gen 3:8

God was walking in the garden, calling out to Adam. Now is the Father walking or is it Jesus? How could Adam see Gods face and not die? Jacob wrestled God, yet also did not die.

Now if one says this is the Father, then He appears in human form as well as in Spirit, seated on the throne. It is clear

6 Who, being in very nature God, did not consider equality with God something to be grasped,
7 but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
8 And being found in appearance as a man, he humbled himself and became obedient to death--even death on a cross!
Phil 2:6-8

Jesus is God in very nature, yet distinct, as demonstrated by His prayers to the Father.
Paul is linking Jesus's nature to that of the Father, and this is their union, their connection.

In pagan views gods fight each other, with different agendas and directions, but in Jesus we have unity with the Father at the deepest level. Paul clearly felt Jesus was united with the Father in His nature which made Him God.

What is interesting is when Jesus came the jews of His day believed in the Messiah who would bring in the time of peace and the Kingdom of God to earth. This was very much linked to the 2nd temple of Herod and the rise of Israel to be a force under the Romans. Judas believed in this kingdom, but not the heavenly one, but the worldly one and when Jesus failed to claim the throne on entering Jerusalem "This is Jesus, the prophet from Nazareth in Galilee"
"Blessed is the coming kingdom of our father David! Hosanna in the highest!"
"Blessed is the king who comes in the name of the Lord"

They thought Jesus was the Messiah ready to reign, and were so disappointed they were prepared to kill Him 1 week later.
That this King could also be God was not in their thinking.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nothing you said above addresses the central issue .. The assumption is that it was "GOD" hanging there ... "The Father -Almighty - Most High" - and this God - Forgets who he is in some kind of masochistic dilerium

I agree with this in general terms - but this is not how YHWH is depicted in the OT ... and certainly doctrine and dogma do not adhere to this.

But has nothing to do with God forgetting who he is .. or do you deny that "God is one Substance" .. one substance - with the Father - from whom all things are made ... ?

Are Jesus and God separate or not separate - mentally ? --- A) separate B) not separate C) Both

Answering just A or B is heresy - but denying B is heresy. Denial of A is not heresy - in general. specifically it is but someone claiming God is One is not heresy - you could say that it is on the basis of denying 3 distinct hypostasis - mistranslated as "Personages" .. 3 different substances.

So you can't be "the same substance" Homoousious - and not only be different substances - but 3 different substances.
The folks who wrote Trinity doctrine - and everyone else in society - believed there were 2 kinds of substances .. that which God was made of - and that which everything else was made of.

Do answering C is inherent contradiction - circular gibberish - "Unless" - you want to talk about 3 different emanations from the godhead ...3 separate individuals operating out of same energy source .. but we run into heresy very quickly down this path...

A) one substance B) more than one substance

Was it God hanging there on that tree or was it not ? .. or shall we compartmentalize God into different emanations - and give these different emanations personal names .. and now I like where this conversation is going..

In Scripture it is called a mystery.
In this world it is called a conundrum.

Scripture is Knowledge.
Understanding the knowledge, has Two facets;
• Understanding according To: men, philosophies, guessing, projections, interpretations, leadership teaching, etc.
• Understanding according according To God.

Of the Two facets:
• Any man can mindfully, make Logical Conclusions, that makes Sense. Believe their conclusion, Teach it, Preach that.
• Scripture itself teaches, Understanding according to God, comes from God.

You as well as I know the Facts.
Nothing IS Understood- in any facet, simply because an Introduction has been made.
A young child is introduced to hundreds of things. Say for example a light switch. They may learn if someone touches a switch, a light appears. Then learns the switch must be move, then light appears. But yet will be without understanding (if a bulb is burned out, a wire is loose, (the light does not appear) or how an electrical current works.

God is Unseen, Unheard By every Naturally Born man. <--- The Hearing did not Apply to Adam, who was Created, Not Naturally Born.
(And in saying Adam- Gods Creation - Adam from Dust OF the Earth, Called a man, and Female out of Adam, God called them Both by the Name Adam, and called them Both- Created AND Made.) Gen 5:1-2

Adam created out OF Dust OF the Earth- (NOT Alive, nor Dead) and Comprised of Elements OF the Earth (man's intended Habitat. Man's intended Habitat that sustains the life of this man. ---> in regards to the minerals and nutrients IN the Earth, is in a Body, and the Body requires to sustain its own Life, (which is its Blood).

The Creation is One part-
The Making is another part.
A man created of Dust, can do Nothing, until it is MADE ALIVE.
God IS LIFE. And A man who receives Life FROM God, Becomes MADE Alive.
And that is Where the SOUL, is entered into a man.
(All souls belong TO God. Ezek 18:4).
Men Name men. (As Adam named Eve) souls IN a man, are called Also by the man's name.)
Once a man IS Born- having received A Soul (Life from God).
It's Life, the Body's LIFE IS Blood.
The Souls Life, is Still Gods.
The Body...is designed with organs- to process The elements of the Earth (minerals / nutrients).
Also, nerves to give warnings to the Body, by touch, ears, to hear, voice to speak, eyes to see, emotions, etc. and a mind to think, figure, make Choices..."Between... this and that"...according TO...the Extent of the Knowledge he has learned, by hearing/seeing/trying/noting results.
• And there IS also the very Life central component to the Man, His HEART.
Functionally, the Heart is the source/pump, that Moves the LIFE (Blood of a man). Without the Heart pumping, Blood does not move. Blood that does not move, does not therefore sustain the LiFE of the Whole Body, (feeding it the necessary nutrients, minerals, ogygen).
• The Heart, is the Very source of Keeping a Bodys Life (Blood) Alive.
• A mystery is: while the Mind operates on Logical, make sense Guesswork...
The Heart has Thoughts as Well. I can not Explain that, but know my own experience, of Feeling, knowing something IS True according to my Hearts Thoughts, aside from my Minds Thoughts.
• Scripturally- the thoughts of the Heart- is Called "the spirit of man".
• why the complex two different thoughts of a man?
• To the best of my understanding-
IS a Mind can KNOW The Truth AND a Lie...
And "ACT" (speak) upon the the Basis of A Lie, which is INTENDED TO Deceive.
But the Hearts (spirits thoughts), is Truth, and Rejects, ACTING, upon a Deception.
(Some people's Minds may consider ACTING, on a Deception...but the Thoughts of their Heart...supersede...and they Choose to forego the Deception, AND its consequences, and Listen to the "spirit of their Heart thoughts OVER their Minds thoughts".)

CONTINUED-

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Continued- 2

This may seem very elementary to you. However, if you can put aside the Clinical and Scientific Function of a body, and consider the Creation and Making of a Body, according to Gods design...AND your own personal Knowledge and Experience, in application to your own Body...How and Why you Figure thing in your Mind, from your Heart and make Choices According to Your Own Thoughts.

Just saying, you can be Taught...this is Right, that is Wrong, or Scripturally, this is Good, that is Evil....but that IS Teaching.
Men Lean on KNOWING- By Experiencing.

If you comprehend the Complexity, (and Have Experienced) of your OWN Body...it's Life (Blood)...Gods Life (Breath) iN a Soul...Spiritual Life IN a man's Heart (connected but functioning Differently from your Mind...Truth vs Logical guesswork of what makes sense)...
• you are prepared, to be introduced to the Complexity of ONE God...who Also has Dynamic facets that Apply TO Him.

* * The Names: And Descriptions: Titles
of God, are Similar to exactly what men do.
For Example; Remember, a child is given Small bits of knowledge, and bit by bit increase)
They learn, Ma ma, Da da. Then they learn, other things Ma & Pa are called, Mr, Mrs, Head of Household, father, mother, honey, sweetheart, boss, CEO, man, woman, secretary, scientist, neighbor, friend, George, Susan, etc.
• Point being- regardless of How many NAMES or DESCRIPTIONS or Titles, even a child, learning Bit by Bit...can conclude...
It is all ONE same Ma & Pa...(even if the child himself, never calls his dad or mom, sweetheart, neighbor, CEO.)

God has numerous:
Names: Descriptions: Titles.

It is the Individual...who Chooses WHAT to Believe AND WHY.

The MYSTERY with God, is He can not be Seen or Heard.
Adam had an Advantage and Disadvantage;
He was Created, and "then" Made VERY Good,
(Gen 1:31)
He could Heard Gods Voice.
His disadvantage was:
Adam was Created as an Adult, without history, from which to gleen knowledge and without experience.
And...The Devil had already Lost his right to his Heavenly Estate, and was cast to Earth, and present in Gods Garden...where Adam was Put.(Gen 2: 8 &15)

We have the Advantage of Centuries of others men's Knowledge, Experiences, Consequences For "their" Beliefs and Choices.

• OT men were given Knowledge from God, through Visions/Dreams.
Those men Who Acted on those Visions...experienced the Consequences of their Acts...Good / Bad Consequences, according to their choices to AcT on those Visions...or Not.

• Their Frustration...WAS, Teaching "other men". A condunrum, a man teaching another man, what the other man could Neither HEAR OR SEE.

• The Frustration...and Turned to Anger...BY and OF God... WAS (and TO this day IS Still)...
A man, (any man), UNWILLING, TO simply HEAR the Word of God...(and ESPECIALLY, a man WHO promotes discouragement or Prevents an other FROM Hearing the Word of God).

WHY? Because- BY Any man Hearing (and our advantage IS Reading also) the Word of God, IS...Hearing Gods Truth.
It is not a forcing of Belief- but rather Simple Hearing.

Every Natural Born man, is Procreated by the desire and lust of Corrupt Flesh. Corrupt Flesh, reproduces Corrupt Flesh.
Adam Created and Made in Gods Likeness- Adam called Very Good, Adam Rejected Gods Direction, Adam fallen From Very Good, to Corrupt, Adams Offspring, Made in Adams (fallen) Likeness. (Gen 5:3)

Any man WHO hears (reads) the Word of God, is Gifted (From God), with a "TASTE" of Gods Holy Spirit. A "Taste" of Gods Truth. Called "enLIGHTenment". (Heb 6:4)

A TASTE- is not Consuming. It is an Introduction to Gods Truth.
The Holy Spirit - IS the GIVER ...of Faith.
The -Gift of Faith- is a Gift from God- that GIVES a man- the Ability- TO Believe Gods Truth, (they ARE Hearing/reading).

The Gift of Faith IS Given - bit by bit in Portions. The portions OF the Gift of Faith IS Directionally Proportionally TO- the man Willingness TO Simply Hear (Read), the Word of God.

Take Notice- I am expressly speaking of Gods ORDER. (NOT man's ORDER, to Hear/Read, and immediately Try to Understand, and make Mindful logical "Conclusions", on Scant Knowledge.).

It is Patience. Hear/Read. Trust God Shall provide as You make the Effort to hear/Read/ and be patient, He will Give you Understanding as you are prepared to Receive it.
It IS the Same concept- to Trust God, as a babe Trusts a parent, who will feed them, comfort them, Teach them...and the child learns, the parent Will and Has and Continues to do those things...as the Child learns patience- (like they can not eat if mom is sleeping...but mom Will feed them, when she wakes...or comfort them if they are hurt).

The Big Picture is ORDER and WAY.
Reflect on your own Life, from a child, what you did Not understand, but Trusted, and Why.
How many Names, Descriptions, Titles, your mom, your dad, yourself, has...and Which of those Names, Descriptions, Titles...applied to your parents, to you....and which of those Names/etc. you called Your parents by, or Who calls you by those Names/etc.

*** I can Lawfully Call Jesus, JESUS, or the Son of man.
I can Call Him...Speak About Him...
As the Son of man OR the Son of God...
It is a matter of WHAT "Role / Position" He is Fulfilling.

Like you calling your father, dad, but Not Neighbor...less you become an Adult and live NEXT door to your dad, then as well he is your Neighbor.

It hinges ON WHAT relationship An Other BECOMES "MADE" unto, with, pertaining TO You.

It is the Same with God. He fulfills Many "roles" in Relationship to A man.

God established, male, female, man, woman, husband, wife, father, mother, children, babes...and men adopted Gods defining relationships.
It was Moses, who First taught his own Clan (IMMEDIATE family and servants)...that God, IS the FATHER of all.) Deut 32:6

Yes this is Long- and intended to point you to your own self. How you begin small and increase bit by bit, the Names, descriptions, titled to you, are for particular applications, of what you intend and do at any particular Time, Yet does NOT Change YOU to multiple men...You are ONLY ONE man.

God is ONLY One God. He Has Words, that come forth OUT from Him. His Word can Enter you. Just as I can Hear your words. Your word coming forth out from you...do not Empty you OF your word.

Gods Word, comes forth Out from God, Yet Gods Word is Still IN and With God.
Same with Gods Spirit, Knowledge, Power, Understanding...etc.

* God DOES NOT Change. God DOES NOT Become the Created. However GOD CAN Become "MADE" to Appear IN a LIKENESS, as a man Can "comprehend".
(You can NOT become an Animal. Yet you CAN tech a child About a Lion, show him pictures, dress up like a Lion, Act like a Lion, call yourself a Lion, and one day take the child to a Zoo that the child can first hand, SEE a Lion, as he is).

While primitative, elementary, it is Not much Different, than The ORDER and WAY God teaches man.

As already said: ancient man saw visions, taught by word of mouth. Men were not all inclining with satisfication to merely HEAR about God. They wanted TO SEE, this God.
God basically said...He Foretells...and man should be satisfied...to HEAR the fortelling, WATCH AN SEE, what comes to pass, if it be True or Not. (Num 11:23)
And FOR men ... being Lax, in Trusting Gods Word, repeatedly Foretold, AND coming to pass... Gods Anger (increased), because of man's rejection to trust to Believe, after repeatedly being foretold, and things Foretold coming to pass.
God Called men Stiffnecked...(Ex 32:19) and because of Gods Anger, God Warned, then Revealed His Power, via, His WRATH. (Plagues, withholding rain for crops etc. and ultimately, destroying the Earth with Water).
Saving ONLY 8 people...
• Expressly "BY raising THEM UP Above" the Face (ground) of the Earth. (Gen. 7:18)
• Expressly ONLY those Saved- hinged on Them being Found (By God)...as Righteous.
(Gen 17:1, Gen 15:6).

There is Nothing NEW under the Sun.
(Ecc 1:9).
Men are naturally born Corrupt (without Belief in God)
God provides Speakers (preachers), taught for men to Write, spread His Word. God Gives men measures of Faith, according to a man's effort to hear/read. Men are foretold, warned What Shall come to pass. A man man who continues Hearing, reading (according to simply listening, instead of man's Trying to use logic and philosophies and interpret Gods Word...)...Faith increases, Faith increased...Prepared the man to, to Commit to God by the man's word...of Belief IN God.
Once A man Has Committed his Own self To Confessed True HEART-Full Belief....
ALL the Changes, TO MAKE, the man CHANGED...ARE Accomplished BY Gods Power....supernaturally, unseen. Within the man.
(It is Man that requires Changing, to be thereafter ...MADE righteous, justified, forgiven, Saved, etc. and Risen Up Above the Face of the Earth...For When the Day arrives that Gods Wrath Shall once Again Come upon the Earth...Because of the Earth's and mankind's Corruption.)
We have been Warned, Foretold, the Saved will be Risen up, the Doomed Shall be destroyed with the Earth.
The First destruction was over a matter of Days...(affecting the relatively small population of millions of people) The next destruction will be over a course of years...(affecting the larger population of billions of people).

continued-

Status
Not open for further replies.