America

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
There are a few festivities in our town and the local "Ministerial Association" decided to have a church service "in the park on sunday".
So I would think the local churches should be invited.
But guess what?
An argument started about who should be there and who should not be there.

Enough said.
Disunity is destroying the church.

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
www.CheeseburgersWithGod.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Columbo solved a case every week. Trump creates a new crisis every week and zero resolutions. It would seem you are comparing different fruits
You must have blinders on. Of course that is the intended strategy (and you have fallen for it).

But, to be kind, I will explain:

Columbo fumbled every week...and then the camera panned to show what he was really doing. In this case, you have been missing the pan shots. Nonetheless, while you and the liberal media have your eye on the fumbles...Trump is making unprecedented recovery and advances in all the areas he promised during his campaign. Which, of course, means the left's agenda is working on the loogylou masses too.

You might want to stop following the bouncing ball.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Well, people might not like Trump and scream all over Facebook, etc etc.
But of course the fact is that he is exactly doing what he said he was going to do when elected.
So, there, he was elected, live with it.
Vote him out if you want next election.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You must have blinders on. Of course that is the intended strategy (and you have fallen for it).

But, to be kind, I will explain:

Columbo fumbled every week...and then the camera panned to show what he was really doing. In this case, you have been missing the pan shots. Nonetheless, while you and the liberal media have your eye on the fumbles...Trump is making unprecedented recovery and advances in all the areas he promised during his campaign. Which, of course, means the left's agenda is working on the loogylou masses too.

You might want to stop following the bouncing ball.

How much you want to bet? If I am wrong about Trump colluding with the Russians i will admit it. When his involvement is proven, will you?

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much you want to bet? If I am wrong about Trump colluding with the Russians i will admit it. When his involvement is proven, will you?
Yes.

But we have Obama on record colluding...and you have not made the same campaign against him. Why is that? My guess is it is hypocrisy or hate. But that is a question you should be asking yourself...otherwise you are just making a fool of yourself.

As for me, I have met and talked with Trump, and I am basing my position on my interaction with him personally...not politics, not emotion, not media hype.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes.

But we have Obama on record colluding...and you have not made the same campaign against him. Why is that? My guess is it is hypocrisy or hate. But that is a question you should be asking yourself...otherwise you are just making a fool of yourself.

As for me, I have met and talked with Trump, and I am basing my position on my interaction with him personally...not politics, not emotion, not media hype.

Oh my.....

Perhaps you better go meet with Trump’s handler too, before we agree on that bet...unless you were actually the translator in Helsinki....

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Documents reveal the Trump administration knew ending protections for hundreds of thousands of Central Americans living in the US could cause more illegal immigration. They did it anyway.”

ScottA

Feb 24, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“Documents reveal the Trump administration knew ending protections for hundreds of thousands of Central Americans living in the US could cause more illegal immigration. They did it anyway.”
So...this is just you venting your hatred about anything and everything Trump.

Nice.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So...this is just you venting your hatred about anything and everything Trump.

Nice.

So you want to make the information for in the documents about my opinion of Trump?

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well this IS a big concern, yes, and I agree with you. But if the institutions are corrupt then the corrupt members of them have to be exposed, and hopefully things be restored. But the whole thing is indeed very troubling. In fact, I was reading one article where if they indict Trump, that in and of itself will further destabilize the country, by undermining the systems under which it operates. I do believe a presiding President should be indicted if he has been found guilty, especially of something like collision with foreign powers to steal an election...

But at the heart of it I think we have a genuine battle going on between good and evil, and believe it or not I think Trump is our last grace period in this country before things start turning really ugly. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Totally agree-IMO-God put him in office for a reason and IMO-again-he is in there to help usher in the end times...just imo :D

Reactions: Helen

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I think it's curious how conservatives are chided for choosing the better of two evils but liberals are perfectly happy to read national diplomatic policy into their favorite clips of Scripture to bludgeon conservatives with.

I do not deny that far left liberals fail to self critique - Jon Stewart proved it for me when he chastised Fox news commentators and MSN commentators; Chris Wallace was more willing to entertain Stewart than Rachel Maddow - she was completely blind to his pov.

I did not vote for Hillary. Yet, Hillary is a competent politician - Trump is not. He is not the lesser of two evils - he is lawless. However, this is not my problem with Trumpsters - it is their diehard willingness to make excuse after excuse for Trump’s incompetence and lawlessness - no matter what happens. I voted for Bill Clinton, but I didn’t defend his immorality or try and excuse it by blaming Obama or Hillary or the media.

So far, i have seen nothing from Trump that matches up with Christian teachings, neither in his policies or his personal life. Yet, this thread is filled with denials, excuses, blame, and featly.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nancy

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rely do not get It, We have been Warned!!
Revelation Chapter 1 Verses 1- Chapter 22 verse 21

THE REVELATION OF [JESUS CHRIST] Which [GOD] Gave [HIM] {Jesus Christ} to Show HIS SERVANTS > things which must shortly take place, And HE [Jesus] sent and signified it by HIS messenger to His servant John-------------------------------------------------------------THIS IS THE END!

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I rely do not get It, We have been Warned!!
Revelation Chapter 1 Verses 1- Chapter 22 verse 21

THE REVELATION OF [JESUS CHRIST] Which [GOD] Gave [HIM] {Jesus Christ} to Show HIS SERVANTS > things which must shortly take place, And HE [Jesus] sent and signified it by HIS messenger to His servant John-------------------------------------------------------------THIS IS THE END!

Of Western Civilization perhaps

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your tread, your post, your rant - looks like, smells like, tastes like...your "opinion."

Bad fruit.

Opinion is bad fruit? Then why are you here, scott? Every word on this board is opinion

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may as well say, "There is no God."

Not every word here is opinion.

Even typing scripture involves your opinion - you have to decide on which to use and which not to use in your post

Reactions: Truth

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
That is true...and even then..it depends on which denominational spin a person puts on a scripture.

That is why I will use scripture when posting, but I wont ever play the- " Who has the best 'proof' scripture" game.
Any one scripture can be pulled from any part of the bible to prove or disprove any persons one scripture in an argument. It is a fruitless pastime.
( yet we see it happening time and again on this Site! ...and the argument goes in a circle... ) :D