and i dont know how much more i can take

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
1Cor.10[13] There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted above that ye are able; but will with the temptation also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

2Cor.1[4] Who comforteth us in all our tribulation, that we may be able to comfort them which are in any trouble, by the comfort wherewith we ourselves are comforted of God.

Reactions: Matthias

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
I can take as much as I have to, because I don’t take it alone.

“Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God. I will strengthen you, surely I will help you, Surely I will uphold you with My righteous right hand.”

(Isaiah 41:10, NASB)

“I am with you. I will strengthen you. I will help you. I will uphold you.”

I believe you, Father.

Matthias

May 3, 2022
Kentucky
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
“Don’t give up. Don’t ever give up.”

(Jim Valvano)

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
can you say me it

25 zHe shall speak words against the Most High,

and shall wear out the saints of the Most High,

It can be very oppressive here recently at times. I’ve been exhausted off and on (mostly on!) for…a few years now. I’ve always been able to walk into a room where others were present and sort of…feel on my skin whether there was peace or strife. Even before I received the down payment of the Spirit I could feel this. I think it’s because of how I was raised and the environment I was raised in.
But for the last few years, there are very few places I’ve gone where people are present where I don’t feel that heaviness on my skin. It’s so prevalent that I’m surprised when I find some…pocket where it’s NOT present. I can even feel it in here on my friends sometimes, that tiring and oppressive heaviness and exhaustion. That’s a little different though. It’s not coming from within them to press on me but is pressing on them from without and I try to encourage them because it’s distressing to me that they are being pressed on so heavy and I don’t want them to faint. It’s sort of like a constant feeling that never ends that it’s going to snow. You know that heavy and muffled feeling before it snows and while it’s snowing? Sound is different, muffled, sound acts differently, and the feeling above you is different. It’s sort of like that, just…a pressing on you…
It makes me avoid going out a lot of the time, like I just want to escape it and not walk through it.
That probably sounds crazy but…it’s very real and I can feel it.