Animals and man appeared on earth at the same time

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BobRyan

Jul 27, 2018
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

from your article:

May when Mark Stoeckle from the Rockefeller University in New York and David Thaler at the University of Basel in Switzerland, both evolutionary scientists, published in the Journal of Human Evolution the results of their meticulous and sweeping genetic study of the DNA barcodes of more than 100,000 animal species and humans showing man and all the animals seem to have sprung to life spontaneously no more than 200,000 years ago.

Since then, not one major news agency has reported the shocking findings. There has not been any significant attempt at refutation of the research by the evolutionary scientific community. There are no reports of an uproar in the science academy.

“This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could,” researcher and co-author Thaler told one interviewer.

The first report on the study came in Phys.org, which concluded the findings are “sure to jostle, if not overturn, more than one settled idea about how evolution unfolds.” Yet, even that report buried the lead under the headline: “Sweeping gene survey reveals new facets of evolution.”...

The researchers examined some 5 million gene snapshots, or DNA barcodes, collected from 100,000 animal species by hundreds of researchers around the world and deposited in the U.S. government-run GenBank database....

Nathaniel Jeanson, who holds a Ph.D. from Harvard University in cell and developmental biology and the author of the book “Replacing Darwin,” says, “There’s a great danger to the evolutionary model in this study in ways they don’t quite realize yet.”

He notes, of course, the fact that many species formed contemporaneously with modern human beings. But he adds that data strongly suggests that the mitochondrial DNA clocks of modern humans “formed within the last 6,000 years.” That would be a confirmation of the literal Genesis account of Creation. He also asserts, after studying the data released in the report that suggests many, if not most, of the species “formed within the last 6,000 years.

Reactions: pompadour

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
He notes, of course, the fact that many species formed contemporaneously with modern human beings. But he adds that data strongly suggests that the mitochondrial DNA clocks of modern humans “formed within the last 6,000 years.” That would be a confirmation of the literal Genesis account of Creation. He also asserts, after studying the data released in the report that suggests many, if not most, of the species “formed within the last 6,000 years.
Evolutionists could have saved themselves a lot of grief and embarrassment by simply believing the Bible. Even Darwin had serious doubts about his theory, but would not give up his delusions. So it is with evolutionists.

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Since then, not one major news agency has reported the shocking findings. There has not been any significant attempt at refutation of the research by the evolutionary scientific community. There are no reports of an uproar in the science academy.

That is the reason I posted the article. to give it some more exposure. Evolutionists = ( religion ) Think they have all the facts on their side. this will burst a lot of bubbles.

Evolutionists could have saved themselves a lot of grief and embarrassment by simply believing the Bible. Even Darwin had serious doubts about his theory, but would not give up his delusions. So it is with evolutionists.

Sorry I can't quote an article, but a few years ago I read an article about Darwin shortly be fore he died,
Reportedly said there had to be an intelligent designer. Because of vision, eye sight. it is far to complicated for evolution and that color vision is totally unnecessary. for what ever that is worth.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is the reason I posted the article. to give it some more exposure. Evolutionists = ( religion ) Think they have all the facts on their side. this will burst a lot of bubbles.

Sorry I can't quote an article, but a few years ago I read an article about Darwin shortly be fore he died,
Reportedly said there had to be an intelligent designer. Because of vision, eye sight. it is far to complicated for evolution and that color vision is totally unnecessary. for what ever that is worth.

You are quite right, I have used the eye for an example, many times! The intricacy of the eye alone is extremely complicated, then as you stated WHY the ability to see in color, evolution would only need simple vision to traverse the landscape! On the other Hand the Creator would want His Creation to see the Glory in all of Creation, And if you look at fossil's there are very few that do not have eye's, shellfish, some cave fish, but the sockets are there! where is the evolve from no eye's to eye's.
There is a man that has a theme park in Georgia, I think! Dino ? He has been debating Evolutionist for quite some time, Just a simple Science Teacher.
Here is the bottom line! Evolution vers God. Strip God from every form of Education, and replace Him with, Man is just a Mutation from a mud puddle. Get the Masses to believe we are just another Animal on this Earth so we become dependent on Government, and not God!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Reportedly said there had to be an intelligent designer. Because of vision, eye sight.
You are absolutely right. Darwin discussed the amazing nature of the human eye, and could not see (pun intended) how in the world evolution could have brought it about. So it was wilful blindness on his part (and now on the part of his disciples).

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I take it you are part of the overseers on this Forum? If so am I allowed to mention other preachers name's?

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I take it you are part of the overseers on this Forum? If so am I allowed to mention other preachers name's?

Are you talking about this thread or a different one ?

NO, I'm not an over seer. My job is to encourage members to get involved in conversations and to post on threads.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you talking about this thread or a different one ?

NO, I'm not an over seer. My job is to encourage members to get involved in conversations and to post on threads.

Well I mentioned a persons name once and they removed my post, on this forum!

pompadour

Staff member
Oct 5, 2011
minnesota USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I mentioned a persons name once and they removed my post, on this forum!

Well I didn't do it. and don't know the circumstances of your post being removed. On the forum page in the welcome new members thread there are a list of rules. If you reread that thread you may find the answer to you question.
good luck.

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I didn't do it. and don't know the circumstances of your post being removed. On the forum page in the welcome new members thread there are a list of rules. If you reread that thread you may find the answer to you question.
good luck.

Thank You!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
from your article:

May when Mark Stoeckle from the Rockefeller University in New York and David Thaler at the University of Basel in Switzerland, both evolutionary scientists, published in the Journal of Human Evolution the results of their meticulous and sweeping genetic study of the DNA barcodes of more than 100,000 animal species and humans showing man and all the animals seem to have sprung to life spontaneously no more than 200,000 years ago.

“This conclusion is very surprising, and I fought against it as hard as I could,” researcher and co-author Thaler told one interviewer.

The first report on the study came in Phys.org, which concluded the findings are “sure to jostle, if not overturn, more than one settled idea about how evolution unfolds.” Yet, even that report buried the lead under the headline: “Sweeping gene survey reveals new facets of evolution.”...

The researchers examined some 5 million gene snapshots, or DNA barcodes, collected from 100,000 animal species by hundreds of researchers around the world and deposited in the U.S. government-run GenBank database....

Nathaniel Jeanson, who holds a Ph.D. from Harvard University in cell and developmental biology and the author of the book “Replacing Darwin,” says, “There’s a great danger to the evolutionary model in this study in ways they don’t quite realize yet.”

I stumbled across a Fella that is quite good with debating Evolutionist's ! you might want to look into His teaching against Evolution.
KENT HOVIND!

BobRyan

Jul 27, 2018
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I stumbled across a Fella that is quite good with debating Evolutionist's ! you might want to look into His teaching against Evolution.
KENT HOVIND!

Yes I have seen some of his debates -- very interesting indeed.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
from your article:

That's because the study didn't actually show that "man and all the animals sprang to life spontaneously no more than 200,000 years ago." What it showed is that the last common female ancestor of each species lived about 200,000 years ago. Which isn't the same thing at all. (Think about it from a Biblical example: the last common male ancestor of the human race is not Adam, but Noah)

https://biologos.org/blogs/archive/...es-appear-about-the-same-time-as-human-beings

BobRyan

Jul 27, 2018
Atlanta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That's because the study didn't actually show that "man and all the animals sprang to life spontaneously no more than 200,000 years ago." What it showed is that the last common female ancestor of each species lived about 200,000 years ago.

Same starting point for all species is not "the expected outcome" predicted by the religious doctrine of blind faith evolutionism.

What is worse -- "He notes, of course, the fact that many species formed contemporaneously with modern human beings. But he adds that data strongly suggests that the mitochondrial DNA clocks of modern humans “formed within the last 6,000 years.” That would be a confirmation of the literal Genesis account of Creation. He also asserts, after studying the data released in the report that suggests many, if not most, of the species “formed within the last 6,000 years.”"

And we also note that the fact that the female ancestor for modern humans goes only back as far as 6000 years is also not "predicted" by the religious doctrine of blind faith evolutionism.

Reactions: pompadour