Anti-vaxxers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei can I pick you up on one of those points, it states in the list that children get 72 vaccines up to the age of 18 in the US. I read that the other day and thought that it must have been a miss print ........how on earth do they get that many - on average in the UK they get 8 , think it’s whooping cough, polio, diphtheria, MMR ......... only one of them is given over the age of 5 ......a booster at the age of 16 to protect against rubella. Older adults are encouraged to get a flu jab, but I have never opted for that one myself. ...........

If that is the case, if that figure is true..... then no wonder you all have a grievance with the pharmaceutical industry .........
I have my own concerns about vaccines, but I am not totally against them ........
Rita
For what its worth.... a few years into our marriage the lass and I backpacked overland from Oz to Europe. It took roughly a year. She got all the shots, I got none. Instead, I took a sufficient amount of vitamin C with me which I took regularly (and yeah, it took up premium space) ....anyway, she got sick with illness that she was immunised against and dropped to 35kg, I didn't. We ate the same foods and went to the same places.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Cristo Rei can I pick you up on one of those points, it states in the list that children get 72 vaccines up to the age of 18 in the US. I read that the other day and thought that it must have been a miss print ........how on earth do they get that many - on average in the UK they get 8 , think it’s whooping cough, polio, diphtheria, MMR ......... only one of them is given over the age of 5 ......a booster at the age of 16 to protect against rubella. Older adults are encouraged to get a flu jab, but I have never opted for that one myself. ...........

If that is the case, if that figure is true..... then no wonder you all have a grievance with the pharmaceutical industry .........
I have my own concerns about vaccines, but I am not totally against them ........
Rita

Here in Australia i have the immunization schedule and a child gets 22 shots before the age of 16...
I will try to confirm the 72 shots which i got from a documentary series, really in depth, doctors, studies, science

So the CDC is the place i will try to falsify this claim

Reactions: Nancy and Rita

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If big government comes up with a vaccine for Corona and makes it mandatory that you have to take it. Will you?

I have already decided that I would not. If they try and force it I will claim my place as a Christian that it is against my faith.

I don't know who originated these political quotes but they should cause people to think.

1.) "Government should never let a crisis go to waste"

2) "Nothing is more permanent then a temporary government program"

Stranger

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If big government comes up with a vaccine for Corona and makes it mandatory that you have to take it. Will you?
  1. If it is cultured in human fetal cells, I will not. Besides being unethical, my family gets bad side effects from that kind.
  2. If not, I will wait until it has been out for awhile, to see if it is generally safe/effective. I really want that to be the case.
I get flu shots and just got the shingles vaccine this year.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Birth-18 Years Immunization Schedule | CDC

ok that was easy to find. That claim has been falsified. Iv investigated it to understand what went wrong. These are my findings

Attached is a copy of the CDC immunization schedule. Unlike ours which is two pages and easy to read this is complicated
But I see that it isn't 72 shots but it's about 33 shots. So was the documentary wrong, well no.

I heard her say "72 by the age of 18". I reminded it twice to make sure I heard correctly. I heard the same phrase later in the program

Now the PCV13 shot cover 13 strains of Meningococcal and there are 3 shots of them. There are other vaccines that also cover multiple strains like MMR and PPSV23

So, it appears that I have misinterpreted what they said. Its not 72 shots but most probably covering 72 strains. My bad
But that's good. U have to confirm this kind of stuff.

So my point with this was really to show the growth of the vaccine schedule. Hundreds more are in development.
When will people say hang on a sec why is my baby getting 100 vaccines, 500 vaccines, 10000 vaccines. When will it end

First there were 7 strains of Meningococcal so they made PCV7. Its maimed so many children but thats another side of it
It worked on most kids, fine. One or seasons later it returns with 13 strains. So they made PCV13.
This is an eternal evolution between bacteria and vaccine. This battle has always been between bacteria and God's ultimate creation
In his image we are remember. We are God's creation, God's design.

He gave us this immune system which is something that man could only dream of creating in 100,000,000,000,0,00 million years time
And this battle has been altered. They think they can out master the creator. NO ONE CAN. Viruses evolve and our immune system evolves to combat it, then it returns in a different strain and yes there has been hundreds of years where people died young. Only the strongest immune system would survive to pass on there genes. And eventually after one or many generations the immune system comes back. We aren't talking about human lives buT humanity itself

Heres a moral aspect to consider. Cells from animals are used in some vaccines, ok
So, do u know that cells from aborted babies are used in some vaccines.
The process is more complicated than that but its the fact that matter fram an aborted baby is being used

Now, im against abortion both in principle and as a Christian
And they are injecting my child with matter from an aborted baby. This is totally immoral.
Its deception of the highest order. Think about it. I abhor abortion i don't endorse the killing of babies

And they are doing that without any disclosure at all. Its criminal. Its sinful. Its evil

One more though, lobby groups. I don't think many people know what they do. If everyone did im sure there would be a riot
Lobby groups represent industries and corporations. They "lobby" politicians to intact laws and such
But whats "lobby", its a fancy word for bribe.
I'll give the governor of NY so many million for them to pass a law to make vaccines easy to regulate
And these laws get passed almost in secret. It's corruption, legal corruption

Now the series said that pharmaceutical/ medical industries are the highest lobby. Oil at 2 and military at 3
Now, ive gone to confirm that. I can pull up sources that confirm pharma is at 1 but to be fair i could also pull up sources on the contrary

Either way pharma is up there top 3 or 5 and people should be aware of the open corruption that happens

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
For what its worth.... a few years into our marriage the lass and I backpacked overland from Oz to Europe. It took roughly a year. She got all the shots, I got none. Instead, I took a sufficient amount of vitamin C with me which I took regularly (and yeah, it took up premium space) ....anyway, she got sick with illness that she was immunised against and dropped to 35kg, I didn't. We ate the same foods and went to the same places.

Hello fellow Aussie and child of Christ. Live case study right here ladies and gentlemen.
Vaxxed vs unvaxxed, the test that the CDC and big pharma refuse to do, they will not do it
The Lords peace for you and yours

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, do u know that cells from aborted babies are used in some vaccines.
The process is more complicated than that but its the fact that matter fram an aborted baby is being used

Now, im against abortion both in principle and as a Christian
And they are injecting my child with matter from an aborted baby. This is totally immoral.
Its deception of the highest order. Think about it. I abhor abortion i don't endorse the killing of babies

And they are doing that without any disclosure at all. Its criminal. Its sinful. Its evil

Children of God for Life has done extensive research on that issue, but it is only true for about three of the regular vaccines. COG is not anti-vaxx.

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Children of God for Life has done extensive research on that issue, but it is only true for about three of the regular vaccines. COG is not anti-vaxx.

Thanks for that. When u say "on that issue" can u elaborate pls. Your saying that 3 of the vaccines contain aborted baby cells?
And that would be right. But its the conduct displayed by pharma and the CDC that concerns me

With holding that information is against the law in every other industry bar vaccines. Its the immorality and sinful nature of it all
What else are they with holding... How do i trust a company after its lied like to me...
And the scary thing is that the amount of stuff they are witholding would be enough to fill a massive book

This doco series is 9 parts, 90mins each. Its a library of facts for every vaccine i think. All the dodgy ones anyway
"The truth about vaccines" on bit chute

Im not anti vaxx either but im not pro vaxx. There are acceptable situations to vaxx

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These two doctors released this video. It got 5 million views an got taken off you tube for "disinformation"
Impossible for a medical opinion. There are videos of people making pipe bombs, remote bombs, home made guns and they don't pull them

So why pull this. Have a look and ask yourself why did they censor this.
Something isn't right when information gets censored this way. When medical opinions are suppressed

There is a 2nd part too

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

Rita

Rita, your list is out of date I think - there's been an increase in the number of vaccines available during the last ten years or so.

The Uk schedule for children now comprises diphtheria, polio, whooping cough, tetanus, rotavirus, Hib, meningitis B and hepatitis B (and that's just for babies!), then MMR, pneumococcus, meningitis C, flu (now recommended for children as well as the elderly) and HPV. But BCG (which I remember being given as a child) has dropped out. (Also smallpox vaccine, which was routine when I was a child, is no longer required because smallpox has been eradicated!)

Then there are the travel vaccines: hepatitis A, typhoid, yellow fever, etc. When my daughter went to Japan she had to be vaccinated against Japanese encephalitis as well as just about everything else.

As far as the figure 72 is concerned, I suspect it depends on how you calculate it. Babies get three doses of a "6 in 1" vaccine - so that could be counted as 18 "doses", even though it's only 3 injections.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These two doctors released this video. It got 5 million views an got taken off you tube for "disinformation"
Impossible for a medical opinion. There are videos of people making pipe bombs, remote bombs, home made guns and they don't pull them

Something isn't right when information gets censored this way. When medical opinions are suppressed

There is a 2nd part too

A very thought provoking video. Thanks.

Stranger

Reactions: amadeus
R

Rita

Rita, your list is out of date I think - there's been an increase in the number of vaccines available during the last ten years or so.

The Uk schedule for children now comprises diphtheria, polio, whooping cough, tetanus, rotavirus, Hib, meningitis B and hepatitis B (and that's just for babies!), then MMR, pneumococcus, meningitis C, flu (now recommended for children as well as the elderly) and HPV. But BCG (which I remember being given as a child) has dropped out. (Also smallpox vaccine, which was routine when I was a child, is no longer required because smallpox has been eradicated!)

Then there are the travel vaccines: hepatitis A, typhoid, yellow fever, etc. When my daughter went to Japan she had to be vaccinated against Japanese encephalitis as well as just about everything else.

As far as the figure 72 is concerned, I suspect it depends on how you calculate it. Babies get three doses of a "6 in 1" vaccine - so that could be counted as 18 "doses", even though it's only 3 injections.
Lol , oh dear I am showing my age !!!!
Some of those newer ones I had not heard of - thanks for the update xx
I think the number was wrong, and that was mentioned in an earlier post- think the actual figure is in the 30’s
Rita x

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Wow Deborah, what a regiment or schedule of poison treats for the unsuspecting. It's who can outdo the other country it seems? Who can get the most poison and in the quick time, into the veins of kids and the innocent.

Reactions: Brakelite

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Wow Deborah, what a regiment or schedule of poison treats for the unsuspecting. It's who can outdo the other country it seems? Who can get the most poison and in the quick time, into the veins of kids and the innocent.

But smallpox is now ancient history. Diphtheria, polio and whooping cough - which used to kill thousands of children - are now rare. The benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks.

Reactions: amadeus and Rita

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When u say "on that issue" can u elaborate pls. Your saying that 3 of the vaccines contain aborted baby cells?
And that would be right. But its the conduct displayed by pharma and the CDC that concerns me
These vaccines do not "contain" aborted baby cells. The virus product that they develop is cultivated in said cells, just like carrots are grown in dirt. We eat the carrots, not the dirt, but they still have residual dirt on them.

In like manner, the vaccines contain the residual of whatever medium they were cultivated in. The injected vaccine activates our immune system (by design). Our immune system has no difficulty dealing with non-human media and, generally, everything works like it's supposed to.

When the residual medium is human, our immune system can adapt differently (much like transplant rejection). For people with over-sensitive immune systems (like basic autistics and the intellectually gifted), their immune system over-reacts damaging their own brain cells* in the process.

COG has a list of various vaccines that were cultivated in human fetal cells, but only three are given routinely, rubella (x2) & chickenpox.

*COG affiliate, Sound Choice Pharmaceuticals, shows this (but they do not acknowledge the neurological predisposition in some individuals).

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But smallpox is now ancient history. Diphtheria, polio and whooping cough - which used to kill thousands of children - are now rare. The benefits of vaccination outweigh the risks.

To each is own on this subject.feeding the innocent with poisons.png Are you sure these outbreaks you mentioned were not already waning, naturally without man-made intervention. Something to look into...the measles for example was already on its 'death bed' around 1963 before the 1st live vaccine came on the scene and claimed credit and victory. You do know that vaccine development standards of quality and safety are much less stringent that say making aspirin for the first time.

APAK

Last edited:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

For argument sake let's assume the diseases you listed were in fact eradicated by the vaccines.
Why are those vaccines still being administered?
Why aren't those vaccines taken off the schedule and kept for when someone does get infected?

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
For argument sake let's assume the diseases you listed were in fact eradicated by the vaccines.
Why are those vaccines still being administered?
Why aren't those vaccines taken off the schedule and kept for when someone does get infected?

Only smallpox has been eradicated - which is why no-one needs to be vaccinated against smallpox these days.

Polio has come close to eradication - but is still circulating in parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan, because the people there are very suspicious of vaccines! And as long as there are some cases anywhere in the world, the vaccination programmes have to continue. Every time the rate of measles vaccination drops, we get mini-outbreaks.

And vaccination is prevention, not cure. You have to prime the immune system before it encounters the bug - which is why most of us don't wait for someone to get infected before we get our children immunised, and why we get our hepatitis and typhoid shots before going on holiday.

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
To each is own on this subject.View attachment 9258 Are you sure these outbreaks you mentioned were not already waning, naturally without man-made intervention. Something to look into...the measles for example was already on its 'death bed' around 1963 before the 1st live vaccine came on the scene and claimed credit and victory. You do know that vaccine development standards of quality and safety are much less stringent that say making aspirin for the first time.

APAK

Yes, I'm sure. I don't know where you're getting your information from. There was lots of measles around in 1962 (that was when I had it) - and it certainly wasn't "on its deathbed" in the UK. It was also killing thousands of children in Africa.

Reactions: Giuliano

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

There is a 2nd part too

How can you post it from YouTube if it's been taken off?