Anti-vaxxers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Only smallpox has been eradicated - which is why no-one needs to be vaccinated against smallpox these days.

Polio has come close to eradication - but is still circulating in parts of Pakistan and Afghanistan, because the people there are very suspicious of vaccines! And as long as there are some cases anywhere in the world, the vaccination programmes have to continue. Every time the rate of measles vaccination drops, we get mini-outbreaks.

And vaccination is prevention, not cure. You have to prime the immune system before it encounters the bug - which is why most of us don't wait for someone to get infected before we get our children immunised, and why we get our hepatitis and typhoid shots before going on holiday.

The vaccines on the CDC schedule are for diseases that are rare, not deadly and/or treatable and there are hundreds in development
U may be fine with 500 or 1000 vaccines a year but it should never be forced onto anyone against their will

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, I'm sure. I don't know where you're getting your information from. There was lots of measles around in 1962 (that was when I had it) - and it certainly wasn't "on its deathbed" in the UK. It was also killing thousands of children in Africa.
Deb: the graph and the statistics can easily be pulled up off the internet for the history of the measles. I think even 'Yehren' on this site, actually placed the simplified graph in one of his responses on a thread recently - last couple of weeks. And yes, if you can trust the figures, England and many others still were getting infected in 1962 although at a very much lower rate; it was already near the bottom of the curve from a world perspective and not just from a UK view. It then suddenly dropped off the next year, abruptly. Go figure..nature takes its course

APAK

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccinations -
A personal choice.
...As is electing to travel in foreign nations;
...As is schooling at home;
...As is eating food to sustain a healthy body;
...As is being subjected to foreigners who sneak in your own country OOPS

This is a free nation, so, give up your guns, put bars on your windows, lock your doors, stay inside, except for M-F, boot the kiddos out for 8 hours of indoctrination training.
:eek:

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Now that IS an exaggeration!

Yes it is an exaggeration for 2020 but not for 2025. How many diseases are there in the world. What if they made one for every one
There are almost 300 vaccines being developed at the moment so 500 is possible by 2025

Have u looked at the case for refusing vaccines or are you siding with the majority?

Reactions: APAK

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes it is an exaggeration for 2020 but not for 2025. How many diseases are there in the world. What if they made one for every one
There are almost 300 vaccines being developed at the moment so 500 is possible by 2025

Have u looked at the case for refusing vaccines or are you siding with the majority?

A huge money $$$ making vaccine machine with no liability for side effects, crippling and deaths....

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Deb: the graph and the statistics can easily be pulled up off the internet for the history of the measles. I think even 'Yehren' on this site, actually placed the simplified graph in one of his responses on a thread recently - last couple of weeks. And yes, if you can trust the figures, England and many others still were getting infected in 1962 although at a very much lower rate; it was already near the bottom of the curve from a world perspective and not just from a UK view. It then suddenly dropped off the next year, abruptly. Go figure..nature takes its course

APAK

So I do that, and see the number of cases oscillating around an average figure up to the introduction of the vaccine, then an abrupt fall to near zero. Go figure... the vaccine worked.

Reactions: Giuliano

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom

There is no case for refusing all vaccines on principle. Only a fool would turn down diphtheria, tetanus, polio, whooping cough and rubella.

But each one has its own individual risk/benefit ratio. I don't usually bother with the annual flu vaccine (but I made an exception the year I had to have chemotherapy).

Reactions: theophilus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So I do that, and see the number of cases oscillating around an average figure up to the introduction of the vaccine, then an abrupt fall to near zero. Go figure... the vaccine worked.
I guess Deborah it is how one understands reading a graph. If you think for one moment that when the first live vaccine for measles was made available in 1963 that suddenly the # of measles cases dropped like an anchor, that could be an unrealistic assumption.

Here's a document that might interest you.

Attachments

• The-measles-vaccine-narrative-is-collapsing.pdf
    786.8 KB · Views: 0

Deborah_

Jun 7, 2015
Swansea, Wales
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
I guess Deborah it is how one understands reading a graph. If you think for one moment that when the first live vaccine for measles was made available in 1963 that suddenly the # of measles cases dropped like an anchor, that could be an unrealistic assumption.

A drop from 450,000 cases per year (in the USA) to less than 10,000 looks pretty dramatic to me.

Reactions: Nancy

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
There is no case for refusing all vaccines on principle. Only a fool would turn down diphtheria, tetanus, polio, whooping cough and rubella.

But each one has its own individual risk/benefit ratio. I don't usually bother with the annual flu vaccine (but I made an exception the year I had to have chemotherapy).

I hope it all went well for u with the chemo

I never said to refuse all vaccines. Each one should be assessed individually
That being said there are doctors and scientists that have a case against a lot of vaccines
Anyway u have your mind made up so i won't bother u
I encourage you to look at it from the other side cos their profit margin is more important to them than anyone's health
God Bless

Reactions: marks and Nancy

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A drop from 450,000 cases per year (in the USA) to less than 10,000 looks pretty dramatic to me.
Back again..just had a flat-tire/tyre in town...had to repair it....
Yes, and where did you get these figures from, they may be legit although does not really tell us the entire story especially when logic and more thought is added in.

Especially when this late 1963 vaccine was not used until the second half of that year. These figures you gave are then for the entire year and not over a couple of years? Does not that make you then suspicious that this vaccine really did all this? It does me. A giant red flag pops up!

And the period to slow down and arrest the spread if it actually did all that, like 'slamming on the brakes,' would realistically have taken a year or more and not weeks within the same year. I take it you believe in the most improbably scenario then if you believe what you suggest...like an anchor? I am much more conservative in my rush to a conclusion of this magnitude...BL I do not believe it for one second...for other reasons that would take too long here and I'm afraid I would sound like a broken record to you.

Did you then read my attachment as this can shed more light on the subject?

Bless you,

APAK

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Deborah_ ..and of course anyone else, attached here is an excellent and healthy dose of common-sense medicine analysis that is definitely worth reading concerning Vaxxes. Is is based on science, not politics and greed.

Blessings,

APAK

Attachments

• 1200-studies-The-Truth-Will-Prevail-v2.5_03-17-20-1.pdf
    8.7 MB · Views: 0

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
...how are we supposed to be helping the sick when we refuse vaccinations?
First of all we need to understand what a vaccine is. It is simply an attenuated or weakened form of the same microorganism which is causing the disease. It is meant to produce antibodies to fight those pathogens within the immune system of every person.

But the same immunity can be acquired by being exposed to the virus or bacteria without a vaccination. That is what herd immunity is. So for COVID-19 the people who were "asymptomatic" (did not show any symptoms but have the pathogen within), naturally produced antibodies. They are very unlikely to infect others.

Flu vaccinations are touted every year, but they are no more than about 40% effective. What does that tell you? Vaccinations in flu-like infections (and coronavirus is another and more dangerous strain of flu) do NOT give anyone 100% immunity. And since vaccines are also known to kill people, that is another risk factor. So all this talk about a vaccine for COVID-19 is more flim-flam.

Commonsense, and ordinary measures such as always washing hands, pasteurizing certain foods, washing fruits and vegetables, avoiding close contact with people you do not know, eating properly, ensuring that essential vitamins and minerals are ingested, regular exercise, proper sleep, etc. are general methods of maintaining one's heath and fighting disease. And God has provided man with a wonderful immune system, which goes to work immediately.

However when there are (1) enemies of America working to destroy America and the free world from without and within, (2) millions of dollars in profits from the sale of vaccines, and (3) globalist elites with a very specific agenda, the whole idea of vaccinations takes on a different cast.

Just as in a criminal investigation the primary question is "Cui bono?" (or "Who Benefits?") ordinary citizens should be asking themselves who benefits most from a pandemic? The next question is "Can you really trust governments today, since the only goal of politicians is to grab power and hold on to it?" A careful investigation into the Democratic agenda since Obama should tell everyone that the only goal of the Democrats and their media lapdogs is to destroy America, by any means possible. And therefore they need power in Washington.

In the early days of vaccinations, the health of those being vaccinated was foremost. Today it may be the exact opposite. It is now well recognized that this worldwide lockdown was not only a mistake, but was designed to give governors and governments unacceptable control over people, while destroying economies. When a woman is jailed in Texas for keeping her business open to feed her family, while hardened criminals are released into society to immediately resume their criminal activities, that is an indication that the government has failed to protect the citizenry, and wants to establish a tyranny.

As far as I'm concerned, President Trump should have issued a COMPREHENSIVE EXECUTIVE ORDER to cover every aspect of the coronovirus pandemic. That should have happened by the end of January, 2020 (regardless of the Democratic nonsense which never stops). Furthermore all passenger flights from anywhere in the world should have been stopped by February 1, and both borders should have been shut down for at least 30 days. Chances are this would have been enough to prevent the panic. fear-mongering, and lockdown. To say nothing of the tyranny of Democratic governors.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
how are we supposed to be helping the sick when we refuse vaccinations

No one is stopping you from helping the sick. Instead vaccines are being forced onto the healthy
Me and my family are not sick and therefore do not require any medical treatment thank you

People tend to ignore or forget about the fact that humans have flourished on earth since the dawn of man
And now all of the sudden we need vaccines to survive... It's rubbish...

Without critically looking into the subject, people are just regurgitating their propaganda for them

U want to vaxx urself or your child then go for it, no one is stopping u.
But no should have the power to take away my right to refuse a medical procedure

Reactions: Helen and APAK