1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Anti-vaxxers

Discussion in 'Ethics & Morality Forum' started by aspen, Jan 9, 2020.

1. aspen

aspen “"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Heart2Soul, theophilus and Giuliano like this.
  2. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I am pro-vax. I got all of mine (and then some, in the military), with no problems. Two or three of them were changed in the early 1980s that my children had a bad reaction to. We avoid those kind while we await their safe/ethical replacements, but have gotten the rest of them.

Opening to THAT "rabbit-hole..." ⧭

Heart2Soul and aspen like this.
  3. BlessedCreator

BlessedCreator Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I dont get vaccinations. Dont remember the last time I did, maybe as a young child (27 now). I trust that God will keep me safe. For all is in His hands. Diseases, viruses, plagues are all in the hands of God. Everything is. Yes we have to do our part and work and provide, but ultimately it's in God's hands. There is a line where you are trying to do too much and not trusting in God, and I think vaccinations is one of those. As well as prepping long term with food and supplies is one thing I believe is crossing the line.

Earburner, bbyrd009 and Joseph77 like this.
  4. Joseph77

Joseph77 Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    From many websites - even fda, cdc, and ama websites, the side effects and harm that can be and has been caused by vaccinations can be located , if one searches for it.

Brakelite2, Taken, APAK and 1 other person like this.
  5. Joseph77

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    After two girls died in Japan, years and years ago, from the USA shots, Japan banned them, and developed their own that have no harm.
    Japan's are banned in the USA.

Sabertooth likes this.
  6. Joseph77

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    The system that promoted the virus scares and so forth, is the same one telling you that the vaxxes are 'safe' when they are not, and were proven decades ago, and every year, not to be safe, and not to be helpful,
    usually reported by whistle-blowers who were doctors or even the highest up - CEO's of drug makers, letting people know they were tricked.

marks, Taken, Nancy and 1 other person like this.
  7. Helen

Helen Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Canada
    I am a anti-vaxxer...

If most of China has recovered or recovering now...without a vaccine , why do we need one...

$$$$$$$$$$$ the big Phama are the ones "needing" it.

Brakelite2, Agios, marks and 5 others like this.
  8. Joseph77

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Licensed , respected (until they blew the whistle) doctors, scientists and others,
    have shown
    that all vaccines cause harm - even in a healthy adult.

Nancy and Helen like this.
  9. Joseph77

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Licensed , respected (until they blew the whistle) doctors, scientists and others,
    have shown
    that all vaccines cause harm - even in a healthy adult.

Cristo Rei likes this.
  10. Dcopymope

Dcopymope Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    :rolleyes:...And of course we are supposed to believe that the same people who tell us on a daily basis that the world is overpopulated are so concerned about our well being that they want to "save us" with vaccines. Make that make sense. They ain't sticking any needles in me, and if they try and force me, there is going to be a deadly serious problem.

Brakelite2, Taken, Nancy and 4 others like this.
  11. Cristo Rei

Cristo Rei Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    So much fear they have put into the population. We shouldn't fear such rare, treatable and mild viruses like measles. Getting sick is natural
    We used to have measles parties so all the kids would get measles as it strengthens their immune systems
    Death from measles is almost unheard of in healthy children

This is such a complicated topic with scientific arguments, legal arguments, social arguments, moral arguments
    We are talking about our children and so it can get very heated this debate. But getting hostile is unproductive

I would recommend people watch "Vaxxed" and "Vaxxed 2".
    There is a 9 part series called "The truth about vaccines". Each episode goes for 90 minutes and is very in depth

But from a legal standpoint I exercise my right which is covered by the constitution, several laws and the Nuremberg code which was created after WW2 to prevent a repeat of what the Nazis did. At this moment I do not consent the injection of any vaccine into myself or my family

Brakelite2, marks, Nancy and 3 others like this.
  12. Jay Ross

Jay Ross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    That is the situation today because of the vaccine developed to help children to build up an immunity against the Measles.

You are presently living in the Lucky country, 200 plus years after the population of the people then living in the Lucky Country were nearly wiped out by the untreatable diseases at that time that were brought to this "lucky Country" by those coming here, believing that those people had no "rights," to the then claimed empty land, now called Australia.

Your claim that death from measles is almost unheard of in healthy children, is a false statement on your part. Tonga, which had had a high immunisation program against measles, only last year mourned the death of children who had not had the measles vaccine because of the propaganda peddled by the anti vaxxers.

As for exercising your so called "right" to live, can the people around you also exercise their right to not treat you or your children, when you get sick from a treatable disease after you freely chose, or imposed on your children, not to receive the vaccine that would prevent you and them, from getting that particular disease.

The only choice those around you can make for theirs and your well being is to put you and your unvaccinated children into isolation so that the disease cannot cause your love ones to die should they come into contact unintentionally with a carrier of that said disease.

The same argument logic can be made against God's salvation covenant since we now have a means to live without sin, but since "sin" is now a "rare" occurrence around us because of the number of "righteous" people who live near each of us, I then do not need God's "treatment" to live to prevent my death because I am a good person.

We cannot have everything both ways.

Shalom

Heart2Soul, Josho and Rita like this.
  13. MattMooradian

MattMooradian Active Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I got all my vacs. However, I believe people have a right to choose. If one person is responsible for another person's misfortune/illness, then all behavior that affects other people's health must be put on the block, as well. If you travel to China, for instance, you could bring a disease back into my neighborhood. Should your travel to China be banned? If your hairspray causes me an allergic reaction, should we ban all hairspray? If some people do not wash their hands properly, should we police the washrooms and give out citations? Another type of example is obesity: if an obese person causes my health insurance to be higher, can we bring that obese person to court. Does your eating French fries affect my health care costs? Is that fair to me? You can't pick and chose what behaviors/choices are deserving of legislation without considering similar behaviors/choices.

Taken and Dcopymope like this.
  14. Cristo Rei

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    612 cases in Tonga and zero deaths. Look mate look
    2019 Tonga measles outbreak - Wikipedia
    See how they lied to you about this my friend. Their not concerned with your health or mine or anyones
    They're lying so much about all the vaccines about data and studies and legalities.
    Its a deep rabbit hole of truth

I encourage you to educate yourself and look at both sides of the argument.
    100 doctors tell u to take it its good for you. But 10 doctors are saying don't take it it's bad for you
    That's the kind of chance that's being taken. U won't find drugs that has this disagreement, every doctor approves them without opposition

So i encourage u to think critically. Why are these doctors against vaccinations?
    Doctors that have had their careers destroyed for blowing the whistle. Why would they do that?

The ironic thing is that the Nazis had been using human test subjects for drugs. So after the war they created the Nuremburg code which states that a person must consent to any form of drugs/treatment to prevent a repeat.

And now we have the very same repeat happening right under our noses

Last edited: May 1, 2020
    marks and Nancy like this.
  15. Cristo Rei

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Very rational arguments

16. Jay Ross

Jay Ross Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    Hello,

I was going from memory. But the reported deaths occurred in Samoa near Tonga. As you have reported there were no deaths on Tonga but there were 612 cases of the measles on that island.

Another report give this information.

Last edited: May 2, 2020
  17. quietthinker

quietthinker Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    I must have missed the section where God gave Adam a syringe and vaccine telling him to use it whenever an outbreak of sorts occurred.
    I mean, how does one keep oneself disease free without it?.....it must be the cool thing to do, you know, 'it saves lives' I hear, but then again they'll tell you it saves lives by going to war, in fact I think that mantra 'it saves lives' is tagged onto anything that kills them.

Brakelite2 and Dcopymope like this.
  18. Cristo Rei

Faith:
    Christian
    Australia
    I haven't checked your data but ill accept it. We are talking about 5,700 cases to begin with. Why so many?
    Those tiny island nations haven't got the vax on hand. They would of had to get them shipped in

In a western country however we have the vax locked and loaded in every lab and university around.
    So once a child has the measles the vax is there. If there is a sin of an outbreak the vax is there.
    U see what i mean. Im not anti vax, there is a time and place to use it

The deaths are interesting. Measles used to have a higher death rate but in the 80's in our society it was mild against our immune systems
    So parents would intentionally get their kids infected and that would save from future infections till they die
    Then the virus comes back stronger and the body defends. Its an arms race that has been happening since Adam and Eve
    And God's immune system has dominated disease overall considering almost 8 billion on earth now all without a vaccine

But as i was saying, living in the pacific islands they have a whole different immune system.
    Like when Europeans went to America they brought the flu which they were immune to.
    But the natives got killed by it. The natives were carrying syphilis like it aint no thang.
    But the white man brought it back to Europe and it killed anyone who got it

But its a really complicated topic. Each vaccine has its own case.
    There are scientific arguments, legal ones, moral ones, social ones, economical ones

The movies Vaxx and Vaxxed 2 are good but they only focus on the link between the MMR vax to autism. Very in depth. Reveal a lot of the legal stuff which is suppressed. There is a lot of censor ship. Google the link of MMR to autism and u mite not find one thing saying its bad and assume that it must be ok

Testing is nowhere near as regulated as drugs are. How can they test to see if a vax will be safe in 5 years 30 years.
    How could they know its safe in people with hypertension or depression or anything else
    They would need to test with all those different parameters over so many years they'de never get them done right...
    Enter the CDC to fast track it all into a few weeks

Anyway people are usually fixed in there position on this issue so heres just a fraction of things that are screwed up
    - In 1986 a law was introduced which freed vaccine makers from ever being criminally liable
    - Several pay outs have been made to victims of vaccine injuries yet those vaccines still remain
    - Most vaccines were meant to be taken off the schedule once the disease was controlled. They didn't
    - Vaccines have a fast tracked testing schedule compared to drugs. Less regulations
    - Inform consent isn't required for vaccines even though they all have potential side effects
    - The HPV shot is meant to prevent vaginal cancer and warts yet its given to boys as well
    - HepB is contracted through sex or sharing needles yet the vax is forced into babies
    - Measles is such a mild disease that only a few sick kids die from it. Same with rubella, mumps and a few others
    - Polio doesn't even exist any more. Others are rare, treatable and/or not dangerous
    - American kids get 72 vaccines before the age of 18 and its rising fast
    - The interests of the CDC are not us but pharma
    - Suppressed studies linking all kinds of diseases to vaccines
    - Pharma is the biggest lobby group in America. It's basically legal corruption
    - The fact that there are medical professionals who are not pro vaccine
    - The blackmail and money incentives placed on doctors to remain pro vaccine

You do your homework when u buy a car or a house right... How about for the health of u and you family.
    Will u just accept one opinion from the CDC and buy the first house to see.
    I think shopping around listening to other doctors and studying the product is a good idea

For those who want a really technical documentary watch "the truth about vaccines" 9 x 90 min episodes.
    It goes through every different vaccine in great detail with scientists, whistleblowers, experts, suppressed studies, everything

There is such blood on their hands... It makes me sad. Im reminded of...
    If anyone causes one of these little ones—those who believe in me—to stumble, it would be better for them to have a large millstone hung around their neck and to be drowned in the depths of the sea

19. Rita

Rita Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United Kingdom
    @Cristo Rei can I pick you up on one of those points, it states in the list that children get 72 vaccines up to the age of 18 in the US. I read that the other day and thought that it must have been a miss print ........how on earth do they get that many - on average in the UK they get 8 , think it’s whooping cough, polio, diphtheria, MMR ......... only one of them is given over the age of 5 ......a booster at the age of 16 to protect against rubella. Older adults are encouraged to get a flu jab, but I have never opted for that one myself. ...........

If that is the case, if that figure is true..... then no wonder you all have a grievance with the pharmaceutical industry .........
    I have my own concerns about vaccines, but I am not totally against them ........
    Rita

Brakelite2 likes this.
  20. Sabertooth

Sabertooth Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    72 seems high to me, too. I would be surprised if we break 20.