Anti-vaxxers

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No one is stopping you from helping the sick. Instead vaccines are being forced onto the healthy
Me and my family are not sick and therefore do not require any medical treatment thank you

People tend to ignore or forget about the fact that humans have flourished on earth since the dawn of man
And now all of the sudden we need vaccines to survive... It's rubbish...

Without critically looking into the subject, people are just regurgitating their propaganda for them

U want to vaxx urself or your child then go for it, no one is stopping u.
But no should have the power to take away my right to refuse a medical procedure

The same for me CR....

Here, here, I second that motion.....the ayes have it....APAK

Last edited:

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No, u get your kids vaxxed if it means so much to u but stop telling others how to raise their children cos it's not ur business
You know what you have said is the crux of the issue, on the streets.

Not to slam anyone here and especially @aspen, the author of this thread ,,,but....the pro-vaxxers many of them think it is their duty to enforce or to try and criminalize folks that want to use their freedom to choose what goes into their body. And the lie for this stance and justification is that the non-vaxxers have caused epidemics or the outbreak of this disease or that one, because they spread it to those vaxxed....so they get a majority of sheep together as a dictatorial political movement...well you know this never-ending story..

If pro-vaxxers had so much faith in their chemicals why are they afraid of catching a disease that is supposed to 'IMMUNIZE' them. I guess this fear arises because they are not confident it really works..there is DOUBT...

APAK

Reactions: Helen and bbyrd009

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You know what you have said is the crux of the issue, on the streets.

Not to slam anyone here and especially @aspen, the author of this thread ,,,but....the pro-vaxxers many of them think it is their duty to enforce or to try and criminalize folks that want to use their freedom to choose what goes into their body. And the lie for this stance and justification is that the non-vaxxers have caused epidemics or the outbreak of this disease or that one, because they spread it to those vaxxed....so they get a majority of sheep together as a dictatorial political movement...well you know this never-ending story..

If pro-vaxxers had so much faith in their chemicals why are they afraid of catching a disease that is supposed to 'IMMUNIZE' them. I guess this fear arises because they are not confident it really works..there is DOUBT...

APAK

I've closely analysed the arguments of these hostile pro vaxxers to understand where their anger is coming from
What i found is that they know that these vaccines are unreliable, they don't trust them themselves

So i find it frustrating to have these people ostracizing us because we don't have faith in them when they themselves have no faith in them
Don't blame us for the vaccines not working, take it up with big pharma

They get fed lies like "measles is dangerous" or "vaccines are safe" and don't have the time to investigate it further
So their like "how could u not protect your child, ur a bad parent" when in actual fact they have no idea what is in those vaccines, the side effects, it's history of injury/death, the testing regime, the corruption and the rest

Reactions: bbyrd009

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I've closely analysed the arguments of these hostile pro vaxxers to understand where their anger is coming from
What i found is that they know that these vaccines are unreliable, they don't trust them themselves

So i find it frustrating to have these people ostracizing us because we don't have faith in them when they themselves have no faith in them
Don't blame us for the vaccines not working, take it up with big pharma

They get fed lies like "measles is dangerous" or "vaccines are safe" and don't have the time to investigate it further
So their like "how could u not protect your child, ur a bad parent" when in actual fact they have no idea what is in those vaccines, the side effects, it's history of injury/death, the testing regime, the corruption and the rest

Copy that//

Reactions: Helen

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
"In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the
global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is
coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in
Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’
vaccines.

By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines."
"A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO’s popular DTP is
killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent.
Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
As RFK Jr has pointed out, if any of this is false, then Bill Gates should sue him immediately for libel. However it’s not false, so he can’t.
1f937_200d_2640.png

“Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017.
In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, "We are guinea pigs for drug makers".
Nelson Mandela's former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates' philanthropic practices as "ruthless" and immoral".
In 2010, Gates committed $ 10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines "could reduce population". In 2014, Kenya's Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony "tetanus" vaccine campaign.
Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.
A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO's popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.
Gates and the WHO refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African children annually.
Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of - hijacking WHO's agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water, hygiene, nutrition and economic development. They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish - that good health only comes in a syringe.
In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, Gates funds private pharmaceutical companies that manufacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical -industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy and use Gates' power and money to silence dissent and coerce compliance.
In this recent nonstop Pharmedia appearances, Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children."
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As RFK Jr has pointed out, if any of this is false, then Bill Gates should sue him immediately for libel. However it’s not false, so he can’t.
1f937_200d_2640.png

“Promising to eradicate Polio with $1.2 billion, Gates took control of India ‘s National Advisory Board (NAB) and mandated 50 polio vaccines (up from 5) to every child before age 5. Indian doctors blame the Gates campaign for a devastating vaccine-strain polio epidemic that paralyzed 496,000 children between 2000 and 2017.
In 2017, the Indian Government dialed back Gates’ vaccine regimen and evicted Gates and his cronies from the NAB. Polio paralysis rates dropped precipitously. In 2017, the World Health Organization reluctantly admitted that the global polio explosion is predominantly vaccine strain, meaning it is coming from Gates’ Vaccine Program. The most frightening epidemics in Congo, the Philippines, and Afghanistan are all linked to Gates’ vaccines. By 2018, ¾ of global polio cases were from Gates’ vaccines.
In 2014, the Gates Foundation funded tests of experimental HPV vaccines, developed by GSK and Merck, on 23,000 young girls in remote Indian provinces. Approximately 1,200 suffered severe side effects, including autoimmune and fertility disorders. Seven died. Indian government investigations charged that Gates funded researchers committed pervasive ethical violations: pressuring vulnerable village girls into the trial, bullying parents, forging consent forms, and refusing medical care to the injured girls. The case is now in the country’s Supreme Court.
In 2010, the Gates Foundation funded a trial of a GSK’s experimental malaria vaccine, killing 151 African infants and causing serious adverse effects including paralysis, seizure, and febrile convulsions to 1,048 of the 5,049 children.
During Gates 2002 MenAfriVac Campaign in Sub-Saharan Africa, Gates operatives forcibly vaccinated thousands of African children against meningitis. Between 50-500 children developed paralysis. South African newspapers complained, "We are guinea pigs for drug makers".
Nelson Mandela's former Senior Economist, Professor Patrick Bond, describes Gates' philanthropic practices as "ruthless" and immoral".
In 2010, Gates committed $ 10 billion to the WHO promising to reduce population, in part, through new vaccines. A month later Gates told a Ted Talk that new vaccines "could reduce population". In 2014, Kenya's Catholic Doctors Association accused the WHO of chemically sterilizing millions of unwilling Kenyan women with a phony "tetanus" vaccine campaign.
Independent labs found the sterility formula in every vaccine tested. After denying the charges, WHO finally admitted it had been developing the sterility vaccines for over a decade. Similar accusations came from Tanzania, Nicaragua, Mexico and the Philippines.
A 2017 study (Morgensen et.Al.2017) showed that WHO's popular DTP is killing more African than the disease it pretends to prevent. Vaccinated girls suffered 10x the death rate of unvaccinated children.
Gates and the WHO refused to recall the lethal vaccine which WHO forces upon millions of African children annually.
Global public health advocates around the world accuse Gates of - hijacking WHO's agenda away from the projects that are proven to curb infectious diseases; clean water, hygiene, nutrition and economic development. They say he has diverted agency resources to serve his personal fetish - that good health only comes in a syringe.
In addition to using his philanthropy to control WHO, UNICEF, GAVI and PATH, Gates funds private pharmaceutical companies that manufacture vaccines, and a massive network of pharmaceutical -industry front groups that broadcast deceptive propaganda, develop fraudulent studies, conduct surveillance and psychological operations against vaccine hesitancy and use Gates' power and money to silence dissent and coerce compliance.
In this recent nonstop Pharmedia appearances, Gates appears gleeful that the Covid-19 crisis will give him the opportunity to force his third-world vaccine programs on American children."
- Robert F. Kennedy Jr
Byrd, you have been doing your homework..great stuff..I have read some of this myself.

Truth will set you free even this worldly truth.,,,it still has spiritual ramifications in it. I do believe some folks on this earth are tower watchers sent by our maker.

Bless you for knowing these things and many other things you have presented in the past of this evil world...our God is great!

APAK

Reactions: bbyrd009 and Helen

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought this was an interesting article out of Cornell University - it is a list of conspiracy theories and how to debunk them.

Alliance for Science

Sabertooth

Sep 17, 2019
Northern Wisconsin
transcendiary.blogspot.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Only a fool would turn down diphtheria, tetanus, polio, whooping cough and rubella.
I received all of those just fine in the '60s & early '70s, but they changed the process for the rubella in the late 1970s. Some of my children have had life-changing injuries from the newer rubella vaccine.

The chickenpox vaccine uses the same process, but all of my children got actual chickenpox before it became available.

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I thought this was an interesting article out of Cornell University - it is a list of conspiracy theories and how to debunk them.

Alliance for Science

You'll find "evidence" debunking the existence of Jesus as a "conspiracy theory" if you look hard enough. It will be in His Word.
default_thumbsup.gif

Edit: Oh, and some of the biggest Conspiracy theorists on the planet are law enforcement, cops, in case you haven't noticed. Its what they do as a starting point to solve cases. There is nothing wrong with developing "Conspiracy theories".

Last edited by a moderator:

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'll find "evidence" debunking the existence of Jesus as a "conspiracy theory" if you look hard enough. It will be in His Word.
default_thumbsup.gif

Edit: Oh, and some of the biggest Conspiracy theorists on the planet are law enforcement, cops, in case you haven't noticed. Its what they do as a starting point to solve cases. There is nothing wrong with developing "Conspiracy theories".
:p

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You'll find "evidence" debunking the existence of Jesus as a "conspiracy theory" if you look hard enough. Its all a matter of how far you are willing to search scripture to find it.
default_thumbsup.gif

Classy. Thanks for the lesson in anti-intellectualism I so love within conservative circles, decopymope. You just keep sticking with the ‘Bible Alone’ for all your answers and rejecting the world around you that doesn’t seem to fit your myopic worldview - you’ll be fine

Last edited by a moderator:

Dcopymope

May 22, 2016
Motor City
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Classy. Thanks for the lesson in anti-intellectualism I so love within conservative circles, decopymope. You just keep sticking with the ‘Bible Alone’ for all your answers and rejecting the world around you that doesn’t seem to fit your myopic worldview - you’ll be fine

:) I'm not "anti-intellectual", I'm anti hogwash, to put it mildly.

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Threatening our health all over the country. Christianity is about serving others, how are we supposed to be helping the sick when we refuse vaccinations?

A college student in Boston was diagnosed with measles. Health officials say many people may have been exposed — CNN

Glad my parents got me vaccinated!

medicine should be a personal choice. It doesnt make sense to take a medication that you are allergic to for example. If im allergic to penicillin, it would be criminal to force me to take it. Vaccines are a bit like that for some people...not everyone can tolerate them in their system.

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
medicine should be a personal choice. It doesnt make sense to take a medication that you are allergic to for example. If im allergic to penicillin, it would be criminal to force me to take it. Vaccines are a bit like that for some people...not everyone can tolerate them in their system.

and others refuse to take them as a political statement, which is a selfish thing to do. Vaccines are like masks, they are effective when everyone uses them.

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Vaccines are like masks, they are effective when everyone uses them.

Vaccines can be ineffective and cause dangerous side effects such as death...
Why then do u insist everyone take this man made poison?

John Caldwell

Apr 12, 2019
North Augusta
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am a anti-vaxxer...

If most of China has recovered or recovering now...without a vaccine , why do we need one...

$$$$$$$$$$$ the big Phama are the ones "needing" it.
I'm a pro-vaxxer. Growing up I watched Swamp Thing and believe it would be kinda cool to be transformed into a swamp monster...or better yet, Spider man. I try not to think about The Incredible Shrinking Woman. :D

aspen

Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Vaccines can be ineffective and cause dangerous side effects such as death...
Why then do u insist everyone take this man made poison?

Because I insist that people look at science before conspiracy theories.