Apostasy

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
How much of the so-called Christian world is actually saved? After a lot of study. I suspect maybe 5%.
A good number are saved . . .

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.

CoreIssue

Oct 15, 2018
USA
christiantalkzone.net
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
A good number are saved . . .

Rev 7:9 After this I beheld, and, lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands;
Rev 7:10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb.
That is during the tribulation.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Respectfully, it don't make no difference when someone is saved, the number who are is beyond human computation.
On one hand countless millions are saved. On the other hard they are relatively few in comparison to all human beings ever born. We need to keep this in balance.

Stumpmaster

Apr 5, 2009
Hamilton, New Zealand
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
On one hand countless millions are saved. On the other hard they are relatively few in comparison to all human beings ever born. We need to keep this in balance.
After Judgment Day it's not going to bother God or any of His saints. All who get saved are foreknown to God and not one will be lost. Getting morbid about apostasy and trying to set a percentage of the saved versus the unsaved seems at odds with what the Scriptures teach us about the dynamics of God's Plan which accounts for the groundswell of apostates and the strong delusion He gives them over to. For example . . .

Rom 11:1-10 I ask, then, has God rejected his people? By no means! For I myself am an Israelite, a descendant of Abraham, a member of the tribe of Benjamin. (2) God has not rejected his people whom he foreknew. Do you not know what the Scripture says of Elijah, how he appeals to God against Israel? (3) "Lord, they have killed your prophets, they have demolished your altars, and I alone am left, and they seek my life." (4) But what is God's reply to him? "I have kept for myself seven thousand men who have not bowed the knee to Baal." (5) So too at the present time there is a remnant, chosen by grace. (6) But if it is by grace, it is no longer on the basis of works; otherwise grace would no longer be grace. (7) What then? Israel failed to obtain what it was seeking. The elect obtained it, but the rest were hardened, (8) as it is written, "God gave them a spirit of stupor, eyes that would not see and ears that would not hear, down to this very day." (9) And David says, "Let their table become a snare and a trap, a stumbling block and a retribution for them; (10) let their eyes be darkened so that they cannot see, and bend their backs forever."

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is during the tribulation.
Which is fast approaching , i might add . I see a world wide persecution coming right for the true lambs who did not
conform to this all inclusive image of god.
The image of god that is being created is an all inclusive one that accepts all paths as valid , Accepts evil and calls it good
but rejects Christ as the absolute and only means to be saved . YEAH , That go spell cometh from hell , NOT GOD
For any love that comes FROM GOD , WOULD POINT TO JESUS as the absolute and only means by which one is saved .
ANd it sure would not call evil what GOD has called good and call good what GOD who changes NOT , calls evil .
This persecution will not be something that is many years off . It will not be seen in a country far off .
WE WILL SEE IT , and it will be WORLD WIDE . Its coming . The system , by which to enslave the whole world
is nigh complete , SO too is this all inclusive image of GOD . Its moving in faster all the time
for so few will speak against it , so few will point only to the biblical Christ . Evil is abounding
But let us have no fear of man or what he can do . Just point to CHRIST and learn them bibles well we must .
Let us be strong in the grace of God and be doing all things pleasing in His sight by the power
of He who now lives in the lambs . We have all we need , even if we had nothing in this world , WE HAVE ALL WE NEED .
FOR JESUS IS ALL WE NEED . Now let us march on in the LORD having no fear of loss , no fear to suffer for HIM
having instead all hope IN HIM and be pointing to JESUS .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
How much of the so-called Christian world is actually saved? After a lot of study. I suspect maybe 5%.
None who are still alive!
You have to be faithful till death to be saved Jn 3:16 matt 24:13