Are Babes really born of Satan as Reward of God?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's one thing to teach that babes are sin-filled children of the devil, which some teach, though of course not so plainly.

Lo, children are an heritage of the LORD: and the fruit of the womb is his reward.

But then when confronted with Scripture, to stick to their guns and say such sinful babes of Satan, are also the reward and heritage of the Lord?

That is out there folks.

I mean, I appreciate someone who doesn't back down, but there comes a point in teaching of Scripture, that we must reconsider our doctrine.

But thou art he that took me out of the womb: thou didst make me hope when I was upon my mother's breasts.

Does God really separate devil-filled babes from the womb, and then present them as rewards for the mother's breast?

C'mon folks. Would a Christian really teach that openly in their own congregation, much less to the world?

Only cults have deep dark secret teachings, that they only reveal to those who are really 'getting in'.

If we can't teach it openly to the world, then it isn't doctrine of Christ. Period.

For from you sounded out the word of the Lord not only in Macedonia and Achaia, but also in every place your faith to God-ward is spread abroad; so that we need not to speak any thing.

Which is come unto you, as it is in all the world; and bringeth forth fruit, as it doth also in you, since the day ye heard of it, and knew the grace of God in truth.

Seeing then that we have such hope, we use great plainness of speech.