Are you prepared?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Paul revealed in his day that the scene of this world is changing 1 Cor 7:31. How much moreso today. Are you prepared to face civil unrest? It has already happened in many parts of the world, and we can expect it will come in a greater degree as the end of this world approaches. What can we as Christians do?

First of all prepare spiritually, meditate on Bible accounts that strengthen your trust in Jehovah and His people who help you to stay no part of this world. Build strong friendships within the people of God.

Next prepare physically, have a plan for sheltering, with a reasonable reserve of supplies. Evacuation may happen, so have a go bag handy with personal protective equipment, as well as money. Know how to contact the brothers and sisters, especially those you have bonded with.

Maintain your spiritual routine even in the midst of it, unless evacuating, shelter in place willingly helping your brothers and sisters who are less prepared. Rom 12:13 With each others help, we will be the ones who come out of the great tribulation, among those who cannot be numbered. Rev 7:9,14

For more information I invite you to watch this 5 and a half minute video entitled are you prepared for a disaster, which will answer the following questions:

How can Jehovah help us during times of disaster?

What practical steps can we take to prepare?

How we can help others who are affected by disasters?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODBiblePrinciples/pub-jwb_201707_6_VIDEO

Last edited:
Reactions: Cristo Rei

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Paul revealed in his day that the scene of this world is changing 1 Cor 7:31. How much moreso today. Are you prepared to face civil unrest? It has already happened in many parts of the world, and we can expect it will come in a greater degree as the end of this world approaches. What can we as Christians do?
First of all prepare spiritually, meditate on Bible accounts that strengthen your trust in Jehovah and His people who help you to stay no part of this world. Build strong friendships within the people of God.
Next prepare physically, have a plan for sheltering, with a reasonable reserve of supplies. Evacuation may happen, so have a go bag handy with personal protective equipment, as well as money. Know how to contact the brothers and sisters, especially those you have bonded with.
Maintain your spiritual routine even in the midst of it, unless evacuating, shelter in place willingly helping your brothers and sisters who are less prepared. Rom 12:13 With each others help, we will be the ones who come out of the great tribulation, among those who cannot be numbered. Rev 7:9,14

You are preparing for the Great Tribulation.
The born again are preparing for the Rapture.

Reactions: Taken

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are preparing for the Great Tribulation.
The born again are preparing for the Rapture.

Actually Be, all Christians are preparing for what is coming. Remember the born again are the elect, and they will be here until the return of Jesus which ends the tribulation Mat 24:22

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually Be, all Christians are preparing for what is coming. Remember the born again are the elect, and they will be here until the return of Jesus which ends the tribulation Mat 24:22

Yes, the ELECT of God, shall suffer Tribulation, because they HAVE Rejected Christ.
No, the CHURCH of Christ Jesus, does not suffer Tribulation, because they HAVE committed to God and Christ.

The ELECT are Gods People...believe IN God.
The CHURCH are Christ Jesus’ People...believe IN Christ & God.

John 10:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
[29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

The bride of Christ wont be dealing with the Anti-Christ.
We'll be in heaven.
The unbelievers will fact the Son of Perdition, and hear the preaching of the 144,000, that is not the "gospel of the grace of God" as that is GONE< once the Grt Trb Starts.
The born again, dont need to hear any of that,, as we are already born again.
We'll be in Heaven, waiting to come back with Jesus The Christ.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, the ELECT of God, shall suffer Tribulation, because they HAVE Rejected Christ.
No, the CHURCH of Christ Jesus, does not suffer Tribulation, because they HAVE committed to God and Christ.

The ELECT are Gods People...believe IN God.
The CHURCH are Christ Jesus’ People...believe IN Christ & God.

John 10:
[28] And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
[29] My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.

News to me for sure. It was you that said born again sir, the born again are the elect, of course they are called by many different titles in different versions, titles such as: holy ones, saints, brothers of Christ, bride of Christ, and anointed.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The bride of Christ wont be dealing with the Anti-Christ.
We'll be in heaven.
The unbelievers will fact the Son of Perdition, and hear the preaching of the 144,000, that is not the "gospel of the grace of God" as that is GONE< once the Grt Trb Starts.
The born again, dont need to hear any of that,, as we are already born again.
We'll be in Heaven, waiting to come back with Jesus The Christ.

The born again are the 144k sir.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
News to me for sure. It was you that said born again sir, the born again are the elect, of course they are called by many different titles in different versions, titles such as: holy ones, saints, brothers of Christ, bride of Christ, and anointed.

In ORDER - God’s ELECT (without Jesus’ having yet been revealed).
God’s People.

Isa 42:
[1] Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Isa.45
[4] For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
Isa.65
[9] And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

1 Kings 6:
[13] And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.

How many times IS....”mine elect”, mentioned in the NT? Zero.
How many times IS... “my people Gentiles”, mentioned in the NT? Zero

How many people are calling themselves, “believers, Christians”...but that WHO have NOT become Baptized with the Holy Spirit, ie Converted? MANY!

The Baptized in the Holy Spirit, ARE they who are Converted, they ARE called “IN” Christ, called the Born Again, called the brother OF Christ, called the brothers IN Christ, called saints, Bride of Christ, sons of God, The Church...
WHERE do you find them called “Gods ELECT?”
Speaking from A Concept point of view?

It is TRUE, men “ELECT” God, when they “ELECT” by, through, of Christ Jesus to become Converted “IN” Christ.

It is TRUE, God has our foreknowledge (long before WE Know), of WHAT we will “ELECT”, and WHEN we shall make our “ELECTION”.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

For more information I invite you to watch this 5 and a half minute video entitled are you prepared for a disaster, which will answer the following questions:

How can Jehovah help us during times of disaster?

What practical steps can we take to prepare?

How we can help others who are affected by disasters?

https://www.jw.org/en/library/videos/#en/mediaitems/VODBiblePrinciples/pub-jwb_201707_6_VIDEO

Good Advice for ALL, Christians, Believers, and the CONVERTED who SHALL experience (as has been for centuries, tribulations of men.
Agree tribulations of men, are exponentially Increasing!)

Good Advice for those Christians and Believers....NOT CONVERTED and WHO will experience portions of the Great Tribulation, Holding ON, ENDURING IN their Belief, until their END, which WILL END in their Physical DEATH, THEM DYING for their belief IN the Lord, during their portion of the Great Tribulation (which IS Gods Tribulation sent down from Heaven). THEN shall they receive their Salvation. And their body’s raised after the 1,000 year reign of Christ.
Better advice for them...IS BECOME Converted, and suffer NO PORTION of the Great Tribulation.

Glory to God,
Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Good Advice for ALL, Christians, Believers, and the CONVERTED who SHALL experience (as has been for centuries, tribulations of men.

Good Advice for those Christians and Believers....NOT CONVERTED and WHO will experience portions of the Great Tribulation, Holding ON, ENDURING IN their Belief, until their END, which WILL END in their Physical DEATH, THEM DYING for their belief IN the Lord, during their portion of the Great Tribulation (which IS Gods Tribulation sent down from Heaven). THEN shall they receive their Salvation. And their body’s raised after the 1,000 year reign of Christ.
Better advice for them...IS BECOME Converted, and suffer NO PORTION of the Great Tribulation.

Glory to God,
Taken
@Taken Good by God's grace, to be ready. 1 Corinthians 7.29: "Brethren, the time is short".

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In ORDER - God’s ELECT (without Jesus’ having yet been revealed).
God’s People.

Isa 42:
[1] Behold my servant, whom I uphold; mine elect, in whom my soul delighteth; I have put my spirit upon him: he shall bring forth judgment to the Gentiles.
Isa.45
[4] For Jacob my servant's sake, and Israel mine elect, I have even called thee by thy name: I have surnamed thee, though thou hast not known me.
Isa.65
[9] And I will bring forth a seed out of Jacob, and out of Judah an inheritor of my mountains: and mine elect shall inherit it, and my servants shall dwell there.
[22] They shall not build, and another inhabit; they shall not plant, and another eat: for as the days of a tree are the days of my people, and mine elect shall long enjoy the work of their hands.

1 Kings 6:
[13] And I will dwell among the children of Israel, and will not forsake my people Israel.

How many times IS....”mine elect”, mentioned in the NT? Zero.
How many times IS... “my people Gentiles”, mentioned in the NT? Zero

How many people are calling themselves, “believers, Christians”...but that WHO have NOT become Baptized with the Holy Spirit, ie Converted? MANY!

The Baptized in the Holy Spirit, ARE they who are Converted, they ARE called “IN” Christ, called the Born Again, called the brother OF Christ, called the brothers IN Christ, called saints, Bride of Christ, sons of God, The Church...
WHERE do you find them called “Gods ELECT?”
Speaking from A Concept point of view?

It is TRUE, men “ELECT” God, when they “ELECT” by, through, of Christ Jesus to become Converted “IN” Christ.

It is TRUE, God has our foreknowledge (long before WE Know), of WHAT we will “ELECT”, and WHEN we shall make our “ELECTION”.

As both of us mentioned sir, they are called by multiple titles, and of course different versions use various words, they are called elect in the KJV and other versions at Mat 24:22.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Glory to God,
Taken

All Christians will have to endure the tribulation Taken, when Jesus returns, the remainder of the anointed bride, what you likely call the rapture, will occur and they will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and meet the Lord in the air. The remainder of us will be preserved through the battle, as Jesus is only returning to remove the wicked, the goats so to speak. Ps 37:9-11; 2 Thes 1:6-9

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All Christians will have to endure the tribulation

Jews and Christians have been enduring tribulations for centuries...
FROM other men.

Taken, when Jesus returns, the remainder of the anointed bride, what you likely call the rapture,

No.
* Rapture is removal of the “converted IN Christ”, (they have fulfilled the WILL of the Father) Before Tribulation FROM HEAVEN, already bodily crucified, soul restored, spirit quickened, risen whole, body, soul, spirit.
* End of days Tribulation...FROM Heaven.
* Believers, suffering first portion to mid portion of Trib, committing, their body physically killed, soul restored, spirit quickened, Body waits for First resurrection, risen in glory.
* Rejectors, suffering first, mid, last portion of Trib. Then killed, Wait for last resurrection, risen in damnation.

will occur and they will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and meet the Lord in the air.

IS ^ Rapture. Applies to those converted “IN” Christ.

The remainder of us will be preserved through the battle, as Jesus is only returning to remove the wicked, the goats so to speak. Ps 37:9-11; 2 Thes 1:6-9

Remainder:
*Those who Believe, BUT DID NOT The WILL of the Father...(ie COMMIT by, through, of, IN, Christ, MUST bodily DIE in Heartful belief, during Trib from Heaven)

*Those who Believe IN God, but NOT Christ, (primarily Jews) are sent,
2 witness, who preach Gospel to Jews, unfettered for 3.5 years, then 2 witnesses killed. Those also die during Trib.

*Sent 144,000 seal with A Lamb, to preach Gospel to each of the 12 Tribes 3.5 yrs.

*The remnant, avoid death, remain mortal, to repopulate during 1,000 yrs reign.

* Those who reject belief, killed, die in damnation, during Trib.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Jews and Christians have been enduring tribulations for centuries...
FROM other men.

No.
* Rapture is removal of the “converted IN Christ”, (they have fulfilled the WILL of the Father) Before Tribulation FROM HEAVEN, already bodily crucified, soul restored, spirit quickened, risen whole, body, soul, spirit.
* End of days Tribulation...FROM Heaven.
* Believers, suffering first portion to mid portion of Trib, committing, their body physically killed, soul restored, spirit quickened, Body waits for First resurrection, risen in glory.
* Rejectors, suffering first, mid, last portion of Trib. Then killed, Wait for last resurrection, risen in damnation.

IS ^ Rapture. Applies to those converted “IN” Christ.

Remainder:
*Those who Believe, BUT DID NOT The WILL of the Father...(ie COMMIT by, through, of, IN, Christ, MUST bodily DIE in Heartful belief, during Trib from Heaven)

*Those who Believe IN God, but NOT Christ, (primarily Jews) are sent,
2 witness, who preach Gospel to Jews, unfettered for 3.5 years, then 2 witnesses killed. Those also die during Trib.

*Sent 144,000 seal with A Lamb, to preach Gospel to each of the 12 Tribes 3.5 yrs.

*The remnant, avoid death, remain mortal, to repopulate during 1,000 yrs reign.

* Those who reject belief, killed, die in damnation, during Trib.

My mistake, most people do call it the rapture, like most call their meetings church. It is just a word, but it does have merit in Scripture as the born again who remain on earth at the Lord's return will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and join Jesus in the clouds upon his return, that was the point I was meaning Taken.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My mistake, most people do call it the rapture, like most call their meetings church. It is just a word, but it does have merit in Scripture as the born again who remain on earth at the Lord's return will be changed in the twinkling of an eye and join Jesus in the clouds upon his return, that was the point I was meaning Taken.

Yes the Rapture does apply to the “born again”.
No, the “born again” are NOT on Earth during GODS Tribulation that comes down from Heaven Upon the Whole Earth and It’s unrighteous inhabitants.

It’s a Similitude to Gods First Great Tribulation, coming down from Heaven, Destroying the Whole Earth and it’s unrighteous inhabitants.....except WHO of Mankind?
EIGHT...Noah, his wife, his 3 sons, his 3 daughter in-laws.

HOW Exactly were they SAVED?
Read the account. They were LIFTED UP OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
How HIGH? Between 22 and 23 FEET ABOVE the Mountain Peaks.

Have you EVER been above the Mountain tops?
If so, you would BE IN THE CLOUDS!

What was SAVED Noah, NOT ON the Face of the Earth, Being subjected to Gods Wrath, Gods Tribulation?
Same reason a SAVED man (who is a man Converted “IN” Christ) will NOT be on the Face of the Earth, WHEN God sends His Tribulation UPON the Face of the Earth......
That Reason?
Because those “IN” Christ, “HAVE DONE THE WILL OF THE FATHER” !
That Reason?
Because those “WHO HAVE DONE THE WILL OF THE FATHER are NOT appointed to Suffer Gods WRATH”.

You have THE SAVED, Converted IN Christ, ON Earth Suffering Gods Tribulation Because for some (unknown Reason), your implication is GOD IS ANGRY at “converted men”, and thus they MUST SUFFER Gods Wrath.....uh No.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again are the 144k sir.

Huh?
What do you think has been offered and occurring for the last 2,000 years? It is precisely CORRUPT men (Jews or Gentile) becoming MADE “born again”, by committing to God AND the one He Sent who IS Christ the Lord Jesus.

The 144,000 ARE expressly Tribesmen, (NOT Gentiles).
The 144,000 ARE expressly VIRGINS, NOT defiled with SINS of man, and SANCTIFIED and PRESERVED FOR an Express Service unto God, (Service: Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ)
at an EXPRESS Time God has Established,
(Time: During the Trumps sounding of Gods Tribulation)
To Preach to an EXPRESS People...
(People: ISRAEL, Gods People).
THEY (The Preachers, The 144,000) IDENTIFIED; WITH Gods SEAL, visibly SEEN by ALL men.
(A MARK in their Foreheads)

A Converted man, DOES NOT HAVE GODS MARK in their foreheads.
A Converted man, IS NOT ON EARTH, suffering Gods Tribulation, suffering Gods Wrath.
A Converted man, IS SAVED, BECAUSE ONLY that body which IS DEAD, can become MADE SAVED.
A Converted man
, IS SAVED, BECAUSE his BODY BECAME “DEAD” crucified WITH Jesus.
A Converted man, SHALL BE “risen up” TO the clouds, OFF the FACE of the Earth, AWAY from God Tribulation Upon the Face of the Earth, AWAY from Gods Wrath Upon the Face of the Earth.....
THE SAME as SAVED Noah was Lifted UP off the Face of the Earth, up, up, up....TO the Clouds...WHILE Gods Tribulation and Gods Wrath was upon the Face of the Earth.

All men UPON the face of the EARTH, ARE THEY who ARE Not Saved, Not bearing Gods MARK in their foreheads......SHALL suffer Gods Tribulation, SHALL suffer Wrath...
ALL upon the Face of the Earth (during Gods Trib and Gods Wrath) SHALL BODILY DIE upon the face of the Earth.
(Exception, those WITH Gods MARK in their foreheads...and that ONLY applies specifically to the 144,000).

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes the Rapture does apply to the “born again”.
No, the “born again” are NOT on Earth during GODS Tribulation that comes down from Heaven Upon the Whole Earth and It’s unrighteous inhabitants.

It’s a Similitude to Gods First Great Tribulation, coming down from Heaven, Destroying the Whole Earth and it’s unrighteous inhabitants.....except WHO of Mankind?
EIGHT...Noah, his wife, his 3 sons, his 3 daughter in-laws.

HOW Exactly were they SAVED?
Read the account. They were LIFTED UP OFF THE FACE OF THE EARTH.
How HIGH? Between 22 and 23 FEET ABOVE the Mountain Peaks.

Have you EVER been above the Mountain tops?
If so, you would BE IN THE CLOUDS!

What was SAVED Noah, NOT ON the Face of the Earth, Being subjected to Gods Wrath, Gods Tribulation?
Same reason a SAVED man (who is a man Converted “IN” Christ) will NOT be on the Face of the Earth, WHEN God sends His Tribulation UPON the Face of the Earth......
That Reason?
Because those “IN” Christ, “HAVE DONE THE WILL OF THE FATHER” !
That Reason?
Because those “WHO HAVE DONE THE WILL OF THE FATHER are NOT appointed to Suffer Gods WRATH”.

You have THE SAVED, Converted IN Christ, ON Earth Suffering Gods Tribulation Because for some (unknown Reason), your implication is GOD IS ANGRY at “converted men”, and thus they MUST SUFFER Gods Wrath.....uh No.

Thou sayest they are not, I sayest they art. came to the conclusion

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Huh?
What do you think has been offered and occurring for the last 2,000 years? It is precisely CORRUPT men (Jews or Gentile) becoming MADE “born again”, by committing to God AND the one He Sent who IS Christ the Lord Jesus.

The 144,000 ARE expressly Tribesmen, (NOT Gentiles).
The 144,000 ARE expressly VIRGINS, NOT defiled with SINS of man, and SANCTIFIED and PRESERVED FOR an Express Service unto God, (Service: Preach the Gospel of Jesus Christ)
at an EXPRESS Time God has Established,
(Time: During the Trumps sounding of Gods Tribulation)
To Preach to an EXPRESS People...
(People: ISRAEL, Gods People).
THEY (The Preachers, The 144,000) IDENTIFIED; WITH Gods SEAL, visibly SEEN by ALL men.
(A MARK in their Foreheads)

A Converted man, DOES NOT HAVE GODS MARK in their foreheads.
A Converted man, IS NOT ON EARTH, suffering Gods Tribulation, suffering Gods Wrath.
A Converted man, IS SAVED, BECAUSE ONLY that body which IS DEAD, can become MADE SAVED.
A Converted man
, IS SAVED, BECAUSE his BODY BECAME “DEAD” crucified WITH Jesus.
A Converted man, SHALL BE “risen up” TO the clouds, OFF the FACE of the Earth, AWAY from God Tribulation Upon the Face of the Earth, AWAY from Gods Wrath Upon the Face of the Earth.....
THE SAME as SAVED Noah was Lifted UP off the Face of the Earth, up, up, up....TO the Clouds...WHILE Gods Tribulation and Gods Wrath was upon the Face of the Earth.

All men UPON the face of the EARTH, ARE THEY who ARE Not Saved, Not bearing Gods MARK in their foreheads......SHALL suffer Gods Tribulation, SHALL suffer Wrath...
ALL upon the Face of the Earth (during Gods Trib and Gods Wrath) SHALL BODILY DIE upon the face of the Earth.
(Exception, those WITH Gods MARK in their foreheads...and that ONLY applies specifically to the 144,000).

Do you know what "saved" means Taken?