Are you prepared?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, agree that is what Sav-ED means.

Great, then you understand why no one is saved at this time. They literally are saved when they receive the gift that God gives, everlasting life. For the anointed Christians it is at their death, for the rest of us it will be after the release of satan and we pass the final test. Rev 20:7-9

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Great, then you understand why no one is saved at this time.

Ofcourse NOT. I do not agree with you.
I agree with God.
Man is appointed to DIE ONCE.
A man Crucified with Christ Jesus, HAS WILLINGLY, FREELY, fulfilled laying down his own LIFE unto Death “FOR God”.
Such a man HAS fulfilled the Requirement to become “MADE” SAV-ed.
Salvation Received Accomplished.

They literally are saved when they receive the gift that God gives, everlasting life.

They “literally” ARE sav-ed , RECEIVED their gift of Salvation...when they HAVE laid down their bodily life FOR God....

for the rest of us it will be after the release of satan and we pass the final test. Rev 20:7-9

When the DOOR to Christ’s CHURCH is CLOSED, which is WHEN Christ’s Church is Gathered TOGETHER, off the face of the Earth...THEY meet their Lord in the Air, are FOREVER WITH their Lord. They return to Earth with their Lord, they reign with their Lord, they Remain with their Lord.

Others who desire to become Believers, desire to Give their Bodily life unto Death for God....during Gods Tribulation...
Their soul is saved, Their spirit quickened AND WHERE DO THEY GO?
Body’s buried...and soul and spirit?
TO Heaven...for HOW LONG? DOING WHAT?

Isa 66:
[1] Thus saith the LORD, The heaven is my throne, and the earth is my footstool: where is the house that ye build unto me? and where is the place of my rest?

Rev 4:
[14] And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, These are they which came out of great tribulation, and have washed their robes, and made them white in the blood of the Lamb.
[15] Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them.
[16] They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat.
[17] For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Those (presumably, your reference to US, shall become savED, once you bodily die, and THEN be IN Heaven before the Throne of God, Serving God day and night?
And Christ’s Church with be with the Lord ON Earth, reigning WITH Him.

Some IN Heaven, serving God.
Some ON Earth, serving WITH the Lord.

Okay.
Freewill. Pick and choose.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to your other post, you agree sir.

I have said and agree A DEATH must occur BEFORE Salvation is Received.

I do not agree with you, that NO MEN have been Sav-ed.
Crucified with Christ Jesus IS Jesus’ bodily Death and Any mans bodily Death who IS crucified with Christ Jesus, is a mans bodily death.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Crucified with Christ Jesus IS Jesus’ bodily Death and Any mans bodily Death who IS crucified with Christ Jesus, is a mans bodily death.

You just said it again sir, death must occur before salvation. Those of the first resurrection and those of them who have died have received their reward, but no living individual is saved Taken, that is simpl;y a term they have applied to themselves as they think they are righteous, of which most people do believe Pro 21:2

What is with the way you spell saved Taken? Is there some significance to the way you are writing it, like those who type God G_D?

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

No need in conversing about this in two posts Taken. We actually agree that at this time only those who have died have received salvation.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You just said it again sir, death must occur before salvation. Those of the first resurrection and those of them who have died have received their reward, but no living individual is saved Taken....

CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST IS PRECISELY A MANS BODILY DEATH!
It is kinda, sorta, the BIG TO DO of the WHOLE New Testament!

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
CRUCIFIED WITH CHRIST IS PRECISELY A MANS BODILY DEATH!
It is kinda, sorta, the BIG TO DO of the WHOLE New Testament!

Those in Christ were baptized into his death for sure Taken. They have to die physically to be resurrected spiritually. Although covenants changed with the new testament, the theme of the Bible didn't, it was just a forward movement in the fulfilling of Jehovah's purpose, prophesied in fact. The entire Bible is about Jehovah's Sovereignty, how it was challenged, and how it will end up.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those in Christ were baptized into his death for sure Taken.

They have to die physically to be resurrected spiritually.

Can you elaborate on this Physical Death?
Specifically, regarding those “IN Christ, Physically ALIVE, when the Church is Raptured.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Can you elaborate on this Physical Death?
Specifically, regarding those “IN Christ, Physically ALIVE, when the Church is Raptured.

Sure Taken, no doubt you have read it many times, but perhaps not picked up on the changing. You have likely read that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom, and this is speaking of the heavenly Kingdom, not the earthly part. So, those who are "raptured" and live in heaven have to die to meet the Lord in the air upon his return. The account is found in 1 Thes 4. Verse 17 states:
(1 Thessalonians 4:17) . . .we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord.
1 Cor 15:52 goes on to explain how they are changed instantly: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

So to summarize at Jesus' return, the remainder of those "In Christ" will die that physical death and instantly be "raptured" to meet him in the air. It might take a little bit of meditation to let this point come to light sir.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure Taken, no doubt you have read it many times, but perhaps not picked up on the changing. You have likely read that flesh and blood cannot inherit the Kingdom, and this is speaking of the heavenly Kingdom, not the earthly part. So, those who are "raptured" and live in heaven have to die to meet the Lord in the air upon his return. The account is found in 1 Thes 4. Verse 17 states:
(1 Thessalonians 4:17) . . .we the living who are surviving will, together with them, be caught away in clouds to meet the Lord in the air; and thus we will always be with the Lord.

Yes, raptured, Body changed to rise up off the face of the Earth, to the clouds (ie lower heaven). The dead in Christ first, then those in Christ body still living, Changed, a bit different, IDK, not tasting death, so to speak? ( where by typically the soul and spirit departs and the body buried. ), don’t believe that the case.
NOTICE ... that is at TRUMP of ARCHANGEL.

1 Cor 15:52 goes on to explain how they are changed instantly: In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed.

That ^^ 1 Cor 15:52 is specific to the First Resurrection, After the 1,000 yr reign, After Satan is loosed, After all the mortal nations come against Jesus’ earthly Kingdom. War. Nations defeated. War. Holy and Demonic Angels. Demonic Angels defeated. The All the rest of the saved risen up. NOTICE...that is at LAST TRUMP.

So to summarize at Jesus' return, the remainder of those "In Christ" will die that physical death and instantly be "raptured" to meet him in the air. It might take a little bit of meditation to let this point come to light sir.

I believe God is omnipresent.
I believe all the Names, Titles, Descriptions that apply to the Father, Son, Holy Spirit are the ONE Lord God Almighty.
I believe the Names, Titles, Descriptions are for our benefit to know What He is doing and Where and When.

It is the Son of Man that was sent to Earth.
It was the Son of Man named a name above all others, JESUS.
It is Jesus, that was revealed, a Humble Servant, Truth, Way, Life of God.
It was foretold, Jesus would be called The Son of God.
It was Jesus, revealed A High Priest, Rabbi, Teacher, Word of God.
It was High Priest, Rabbi, that was revealed Lord.
It was Lord Jesus, revealed is the Christ.
It was Christ revealed, The Power, Wisdom, Seed, Spirit of God.
It was Son of Man, that was bodily crucified.
It was Son of Man, with Power, that returned to Heaven.
It is the Christ’s Church members that Rise up to the sound of a trump to the clouds.
It is the Lord that descends to the Clouds, to meet Christ’s Church.
It is the Lambs Wrath, Devils Wrath, Gods Wrath, during 7 yr Trib.
It is the Son of Man that returns to Earth with Power.
It is Christ who is the Power of God.
It is the Lamb of God in Heaven who opens the SEALS, one by one.
It is A Lamb with the 144,000 on Earth.
It is During the Trib, God is saving His People Israel.

Okay thank you.

Robert Gwin

Mar 19, 2021
Central Il
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yes, raptured, Body changed to rise up off the face of the Earth, to the clouds (ie lower heaven). The dead in Christ first, then those in Christ body still living, Changed, a bit different, IDK, not tasting death, so to speak? ( where by typically the soul and spirit departs and the body buried. ), don’t believe that the case.
NOTICE ... that is at TRUMP of ARCHANGEL.

That ^^ 1 Cor 15:52 is specific to the First Resurrection, After the 1,000 yr reign, After Satan is loosed, After all the mortal nations come against Jesus’ earthly Kingdom. War. Nations defeated. War. Holy and Demonic Angels. Demonic Angels defeated. The All the rest of the saved risen up. NOTICE...that is at LAST TRUMP.

I believe God is omnipresent.
I believe all the Names, Titles, Descriptions that apply to the Father, Son, Holy Spirit are the ONE Lord God Almighty.
I believe the Names, Titles, Descriptions are for our benefit to know What He is doing and Where and When.

It is the Son of Man that was sent to Earth.
It was the Son of Man named a name above all others, JESUS.
It is Jesus, that was revealed, a Humble Servant, Truth, Way, Life of God.
It was foretold, Jesus would be called The Son of God.
It was Jesus, revealed A High Priest, Rabbi, Teacher, Word of God.
It was High Priest, Rabbi, that was revealed Lord.
It was Lord Jesus, revealed is the Christ.
It was Christ revealed, The Power, Wisdom, Seed, Spirit of God.
It was Son of Man, that was bodily crucified.
It was Son of Man, with Power, that returned to Heaven.
It is the Christ’s Church members that Rise up to the sound of a trump to the clouds.
It is the Lord that descends to the Clouds, to meet Christ’s Church.
It is the Lambs Wrath, Devils Wrath, Gods Wrath, during 7 yr Trib.
It is the Son of Man that returns to Earth with Power.
It is Christ who is the Power of God.
It is the Lamb of God in Heaven who opens the SEALS, one by one.
It is A Lamb with the 144,000 on Earth.
It is During the Trib, God is saving His People Israel.

Okay thank you.

Those who go to heaven are changed to spirit beings Taken. We believe the first resurrection has already happened, and those in Christ who die now are instantly resurrected, and those left alive upon Jesus' return will die and meet the Lord in the air.

There are many different subjects in your post, if you would like to discuss any of them feel free to ask sir.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who go to heaven are changed to spirit beings Taken. We believe the first resurrection has already happened, and those in Christ who die now are instantly resurrected, and those left alive upon Jesus' return will die and meet the Lord in the air.

There are many different subjects in your post, if you would like to discuss any of them feel free to ask sir.

No the First resurrection has not happened.