Are You Spirit Filled Or Still Filling?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
There is no circle for the opposition when they just refuse to acknowledge
nonetheless you must by definition be debating a Belief now, and not an AT;
"Absolute truth is something that is true at all times and in all places. It is something that is always true no matter what the circumstances. It is a fact that cannot be changed. For example, there are no round squares."

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
be perfect, as I am perfect, Do you not know that the wicked will not inherit the kingdom of God, Don't you realize that those who do wrong will not inherit the Kingdom of God, etc, neverminding that "the faithful" have been turned into "believers" there at that v. Which is not in Scripture iow, except in English

It is true that those who do not depart from iniquity, including former believers, will not inherit the kingdom of God as vessels unto honor in His House.

If you read 2 Timothy 2:18-21 where former believers are also called to repent by that word "nevertheless" in verse 19, then you can see that in verse 20, there are 2 kinds of vessels in His House; the one that departs from iniquity becomes that vessel unto honor; so them what happens to the ones that do not? They become vessels unto dishonor for not departing from iniquity. What makes a saint a vessel unto dishonor in His House? By becoming a castaway.

seek your own salvation, return to Me and I will return to you,
you reap what you sow

You have jumbled certain sections of verses out of context in throwing them altogether in making your point, but they all represent a different point.

Seek out your salvation is actually worded as "work out your salvation" from Philippians 2:5-13 of verse 12 where it ends "with fear and trembling", but if you look to verse 13, it is referring to what that reverential fear being directed towards about; and that is He is the One working in us as previously stated in Philippians 1:6-11. So it is a matter of living by faith in placing your confidence in the Lord in how we are to work out our salvation in fear and much trembling; hardly any denotation towards doing the best you can in following Him by the religious flesh, but by faith in Him, He will help us to follow Him.

Return to Me and I will return to you is from the O.T., correct? Feel free to provide one for the N.T. as worded as such. I can point to 2 Timothy 2:18-21 as previously referenced as being the same meaning of returning to living that reconciled relationship with God through Jesus Christ, but not by the efforts done by keeping the laws as it was done in the O.T. I consider that meaning as running that race as a saved believer can run it by faith in Him to help us lay aside every weight & sin.

You reap what you sow is a different application from Galatians 5th and 6th chapter and that is true in returning to the Lord by departing from iniquity, but not to save yourself by doing so, because we are saved by Him. It is saving yourself from what is coming on the earth as Peter talks about that in 2 Peter 3 rd chapter.

this one, yikes, i mean where does this even come from, pls Quote the v and we'll see. All i can find for them is "Cut off and tossed"

Luke 12:40-49 has the Lord warning His disciples to be ready or else, and yet after cutting them off to have their portions with the unbelievers, they will face a fire coming on the earth, but symbolically, they are receiving stripes for not being ready because they are still His servants.

Luke 12:46 The lord of that servant will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder, and will appoint him his portion with the unbelievers. 47 And that servant, which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes. 48 But he that knew not, and did commit things worthy of stripes, shall be beaten with few stripes. For unto whomsoever much is given, of him shall be much required: and to whom men have committed much, of him they will ask the more. 49 I am come to send fire on the earth; and what will I, if it be already kindled?

These are the saints that will be coming out of the great tribulation as resurrected by the Lord when He is already on earth as the King of kings as this particular resurrection will happen after Satan & the world's armies has been defeated and Satan has been placed in the pit for a thousand years. See Revelation 20:1-6

again, neverminding that those who are seeking to leave seem to be the same ones who are arguing against their own return to begin with, yes? Iow the ones "taken" are the ones taken to be tossed

See previous post #118 on Luke 17th chapter.

Understand I AM, there is nothing new under the sun, the kingdom of heaven is within you

Once again, you kinds jumbled certain sections of verses together in trying to convey something I am not sure how in relation to the progress of our discussion.

I believe that the kingdom of heaven is within us is citing our union with God thru the Bridegroom, but there is an actual Heaven and an actual City of God in Heaven that will come down after the great tribulation as Jew Jerusalem with the joyful inhabitants of the city of those raptured saints living in that city where the left behind saints & new believers coming out of the great tribulation as well as the coming generations in the millennium reign can visit the City of God on earth.

There are 2 inheritances by way of a resurrection; the celestial ones are the vessels unto honor that will be living in the city of God. The ones coming out of the great tribulation will be resurrected in a glorified terrestrial bodies where the power of the second death will not hold sway over them. They will be serving the King of kings as priests and kings all over the world in raising up the coming generations during the millennium reign of Christ.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ah but an AT is something that is true for everyone, everyone agrees, all circles are round, like that--you are discussing a "belief" there imo, something that cannot be proven, that ppl disagree on; ergo "belief." Regardless of whether i happen to agree with you there lol

wadr i prefer to approach it from this direction, mostly bc i have yet to find one. But if one occurs to you, or you can restate that up there into an AT, i'd love to hear it, whenever.

Seeing how it has been prophesied that some will depart from faith and give heed to seducing spirits and doctrines of devils ( see 1 Timothy 4:1-2 ), there can be no absolute truth that everyone can agree with. You and I can KNOW the absolute truth but that AT may not be necessarily accepted by other saints, especially when they have gone astray or not rooted in the word enough to see that AT yet.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
or at least that is what you have been taught, what pretty much every single believer in the whole world will even tell you, yes. But that does not make it true, just popular. "The wide path," one could even say. Fwiw note how all that is made into "someday, tomorrow maybe," and heaven is made into some place, "above," that you nonetheless cannot point to, that even contradicts other Scripture from God and Christ about where heaven is.

So the "return" that God plainly seeks from us herenow is warped into us going somewhere else to party with Jesus in heaven, tomorrow, basically--in full armor, too, don't forget we have been called to put on all the armor, bc we'll be needing that for the party right. Are you fam with the Cult of Sol Invictus? quite pop when the NT was being written. That is what you and i are now discussing fwiw. Ezekiel discussed it like 8 centuries previous, in chap 13 i think it is, "pillows, soft landings, flying like birds" that one

You can ask the Lord for wisdom in understanding the truth in His words for the message intended. James 1:5 & Hebrews 4:12-16

Each of us is supposed to prove everything by Him since we all prophesy in part and know in part, but that is not saying we cannot know the truth, but that verse is meaning that we are to be patient with one another while we all grow in the Lord at different rate. Granted, error is not to be tolerated when it can lead believers astray from the faith that is in Jesus Christ or cause them to sow to the works of the flesh in reaping corruption. If unrepented, such a believer would be at risk in being excommunicated by the church to prove that he or she is in serious error in need of repentance.

1 Thessalonians 5:21 Prove all things; hold fast that which is good. 22 Abstain from all appearance of evil. 23 And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; and I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24 Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it. 25 Brethren, pray for us.

Anyway, we can pray for each other that Jesus will confirm the truth to us in any discussion in this forum as well as in our individual lives.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
there can be no absolute truth that everyone can agree with.
circles are always round, squares always have four equal sides, which of these do you disagree with
You and I can KNOW the absolute truth but that AT may not be necessarily accepted by other saints, especially when they have gone astray or not rooted in the word enough to see that AT yet.
we call those "beliefs" for a reason; bc they are not Absolute Truths!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Anyway, we can pray for each other that Jesus will confirm the truth to us in any discussion in this forum as well as in our individual lives.
pray that you discover the truth of the Cult of Sol imo
They will be serving the King of kings as priests and kings all over the world in raising up the coming generations during the millennium reign of Christ.
well, if you can Quote that to your satisfaction, then bam go with that

My dear friends, we are now God's children, but it is not yet clear what we shall become. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I believe that the kingdom of heaven is within us is citing our union with God thru the Bridegroom, but there is an actual Heaven and an actual City of God in Heaven that will come down after the great tribulation as Jew Jerusalem with the joyful inhabitants of the city of those raptured saints living in that city where the left behind saints & new believers coming out of the great tribulation as well as the coming generations in the millennium reign can visit the City of God on earth.
wow, that is some sentence, eh?

and what happens when this "i believe that, but i will state this as an absolute truth anyway" thing does not happen in the manner that you have come to (honestly) believe? then what?

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well, first of all there is an "if" in there that is not even being considered, plus the lack of "shub" @ v3 as we have already revealed

Since Jesus is going to the Father's House to prepare a mansion for His disciples, and by coming again to receive them is to take them to their mansions at the time He comes which is where? In Heaven.

The analogy of the Bridegroom is that after getting married, he goes to his home to prepare a place for his bride, and comes and gets her when it is done to receive her into that home.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
that has yet to be established, yes
which we are taught happens tomorrow, right, regardless of "you are the one that needs to be returning, not Me."

I do believer we are talking about 2 different subjects now whereby you seem to run them together for some reason or another.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
nonetheless you must by definition be debating a Belief now, and not an AT;
"Absolute truth is something that is true at all times and in all places. It is something that is always true no matter what the circumstances. It is a fact that cannot be changed. For example, there are no round squares."

Is not Jesus the Truth?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And yet not every one believes in Him. Somehow, I don't think your standard of AT can apply to Him.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I do believer we are talking about 2 different subjects now whereby you seem to run them together for some reason or another.
i run them together bc you suggested a "return" of God is expected, yet all i can find when i go look is revealed, appears, etc for God, and God directly telling us "I have not gone anywhere, I am everywhere, and it is you that needs to get hip and "return," right now, not tomorrow, today is always The Day."

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
circles are always round, squares always have four equal sides, which of these do you disagree with

None.

we call those "beliefs" for a reason; bc they are not Absolute Truths!

Truth is where there can be no lie of the truth.

Jesus is the Truth and not every one believes in Him and so... just because unbelievers do not believe in Him, that does not mean He is not the truth.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
pray that you discover the truth of the Cult of Sol imo

Why? Is that what you are representing?

well, if you can Quote that to your satisfaction, then bam go with that

Since only He can cause the increase, read the Book of Revelation for yourself; I'll even send up a prayer now for ya.

My dear friends, we are now God's children, but it is not yet clear what we shall become. But we know that when Christ appears, we shall be like him

Kind of like saying we know what we will become just that right now, living in this life, we cannot comprehend what we will become until He appears.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
wow, that is some sentence, eh?

It is a mouthful. Sorry.

and what happens when this "i believe that, but i will state this as an absolute truth anyway" thing does not happen in the manner that you have come to (honestly) believe? then what?

Wait and see. Then we can talk, God be willing.

JesusIsFaithful

Feb 24, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i run them together bc you suggested a "return" of God is expected, yet all i can find when i go look is revealed, appears, etc for God, and God directly telling us "I have not gone anywhere, I am everywhere, and it is you that needs to get hip and "return," right now, not tomorrow, today is always The Day."

He cannot appear when we can see Him unless He had physically returned to be seen in the air. It is in that returning that is different from God telling us to return.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Is not Jesus the Truth?

John 14:6 Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

And yet not every one believes in Him. Somehow, I don't think your standard of AT can apply to Him.
it is hardly my standard wadr, but that is a pretty common reply i guess. i have done this about...oh, 20 times now, started out asking for any of what we define, commonly as people, as AT in Scripture, and ending up with "AT cannot be applied to Scripture," yet the same ppl still make statements of belief as if they were AT. in this case i even happen to share your "belief," but that does not make it AT.

The Word is the Truth, Christ is the Word, but Jesus is also worshipped as Nehushtan, which Scripture makes clear. Jesus even pointed it out specifically, "the Son of Man must be raised up like a Snake on a Pole," that one. The point being that saying "Jesus is the Truth" begs the question of how "Jesus" has been defined. As The Guy Who is gonna come literally Riding In on a White Horse with a Sword Coming Out of His Mouth, literally? Tomorrow, right? Always tomorrow. I'll pass, wadr

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Wait and see. Then we can talk, God be willing.
so, that is your reply to all of those in Acts who were also waiting for Jesus to "return?"

"now is when and then is when, but now is never then"
right? so iow perfectly self-circular logic,
"this is true and that is true"
"what if one of those things is misunderstood (now) and is not true at all (now), and this can even be demonstrated in Scripture (now)?"
"nevermind that, we'll just wait for them to not happen tomorrow and see."
"and nevermind that we are really discussing Cult of Sol Invictus philosophy, as any google search could explain."

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
He cannot appear when we can see Him unless He had physically returned to be seen in the air.
are you listening to yourself here? "Christ cannot possibly be with me now, bc i cannot see Him."
ok
should be easy peasy to Quote this "Christ, Physically Returning" then huh.
But we have not even read "Christ, Returning" yet, where is that?
Except maybe in English, as long as one skims and does not dig?

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"Men of Galilee," they said, "why do you stand here looking into the sky? This same Jesus, who has been taken from you into heaven, will come back in the same way you have seen him go into heaven."
ah, there it is; oh wait,
https://biblehub.com/lexicon/acts/1-11.htm
dang, what happened to the English "come back" there? Dang, it just disappeared, huh. But i guess we can still rely on the "why are you standing there looking up into the sky?" part--which i'll let you answer, not touching that one--and the "you'll see Him come in the same way you saw Him go up," only that is not how the Preach reads that to us, is it? Somehow we get (scribed) "you'll see Him return the same way they saw Him ascend," even by preachers, huh? Such helpful little buggers, aren't they?

so, i can say--i can even promise you--that you will see Him come in the same way you saw Him go. hey, maybe that's an AT? hmm
lol

we could move on to #2 i guess, i found 44 of them,
http://ipost.christianpost.com/post...nd-coming-of-jesus-christ-besides-the-gospels,
guess the Gospels are omitted though, bam Quote one from There if you like
they are all the same, and there will be no "Christ, Returning" anywhere, except in English wadr, and even then you have to squint too. Very weird, i know

Last edited: