attacking another denomination are included in this rule.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The CC loves titles . MOST HOLY FATHER , MOST HOLY REVERAND FATHER .
SORRY but that belongs TO GOD ALONE not to men . YOU all got sold a bill of rotted figs .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Rest assured if any man woman or child EVER calls me REVERAND , FATHER , or let alone most HOLY FATHER or MOST HOLY REVERAND
THEY GETTING A SERIOUS REBUKING . WORSHIP GOD and flee men who love the pre eminence

Reactions: Marvelloustime

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that all is not willful ignorance but a lack of understanding & lack of praying the truth of the word be revealed.

There is one God, ye do well to believe this, yet God is seen in many ,many attributes & manifestations of himself

He was there at creation, ALL OF HIM !

GOD IS THE WORD,JESUS IS THE WORD, THE SPIRIT IS THE WORD.
It is how we will be judged!

If your name has remained in the book of life to the end, after salvation, then Jesus will judge us by the word. Weighing our obedience, actions, faith and our love against the commands.

If your name is NOT in the book of life at the end........ it matters not how much it is SAID " I believe" .
You will stand before a faithful, righteous, just God at the great white throne, judged by the word heard and the rejection of the word that each heard and every time the Spirit brought conviction to any.

God has tried EVERY way possible to reach the creation he loves. He walked with the OT ppl and tried to lead them to the right way of living. He gave them the Law to see, he gave them a king when they chose to replace him. God is not a liar but still sees the Jewish ppl as his wife and he then sent them GRACE THROUGH HIS SON.

Jesus is & was always God. Born of the flesh by the Spirit, God presented another way for ppl to obey him in righteousness, BY HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. JESUS.

The Lamb of God is God and his only begotten Son, Jesus. Spotless without blemish before the foundation of the world.
In agreement together he would come down as the FINAL SACRIFICE to restore righteousness , love and obedience to the creation God loves.
Only this time it woul not just be to a certain ppls but to ALL mankind.

Jesus died once and by his resurrection is the possibility of mans redemption and ONLY BY HIM. He alone as GOD has the power to save. His blood is the covering for sins if we live in, by, of and with him until the end of either our life or his second coming.

I often wonder why ppl dont DENY THE SPIRIT IS GOD.
He is God, the advocate, comfoter, teacher & helper Jesus prayed and God the Father sent him back to us. His function is to help us stay in and understand the word, to bear his fruit of righteousness through us, lead men by conviction to repentance, and implant the hearing of the Word of God within us.

Study the word in openess, in self examination, in a contrite & broken heart, and God will NOT withhold the TRUTH from such.

Mercy & grace be applied to ALL !

Reactions: amigo de christo

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I pray that all is not willful ignorance but a lack of understanding & lack of praying the truth of the word be revealed.

There is one God, ye do well to believe this, yet God is seen in many ,many attributes & manifestations of himself

If your name has remained in the book of life to the end, after salvation, then Jesus will judge us by the word. Weighing our obedience, actions, faith and our love against the commands.

If your name is NOT in the book of life at the end........ it matters not how much it is SAID " I believe" .
You will stand before a faithful, righteous, just God at the great white throne, judged by the word heard and the rejection of the word that each heard and every time the Spirit brought conviction to any.

God has tried EVERY way possible to reach the creation he loves. He walked with the OT ppl and tried to lead them to the right way of living. He gave them the Law to see, he gave them a king when they chose to replace him. God is not a liar but still sees the Jewish ppl as his wife and he then sent them GRACE THROUGH HIS SON.

Jesus is & was always God. Born of the flesh by the Spirit, God presented another way for ppl to obey him in righteousness, BY HIS ONLY BEGOTTEN SON. JESUS.

The Lamb of God is God and his only begotten Son, Jesus. Spotless without blemish before the foundation of the world.
In agreement together he would come down as the FINAL SACRIFICE to restore righteousness , love and obedience to the creation God loves.

Jesus died once and by his resurrection is the possibility of mans redemption and ONLY BY HIM. He alone as GOD has the power to save. His blood is the covering for sins if we live in, by, of and with him until the end of either our life or his second coming.

He is God, the advocate, comfoter, teacher & helper Jesus prayed and God the Father sent him back to us. His function is to help us stay in and understand the word, to bear his fruit of righteousness through us, lead men by conviction to repentance, and implant the hearing of the Word of God within us.

Study the word in openess, in self examination, in a contrite & broken heart, and God will NOT withhold the TRUTH from such.

answer the question please...

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
answer the question please...

This is the answer !

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No we do not
That is one thing I didn't really like, and I know it's biblical to use incense. But I had asthma as a child and incense would make it so I couldn't breath. I sort of grew out of it so I didn't have too much trouble attending Catholic Mass, but I still didn't like it.

I think as a child if I had to grow up in old days where they burned wood to stay warm I would have died as a child from an asthma attack. In fact I nearly died as a child from an asthma attack brought on by cat hair.

Reactions: Heart2Soul

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So if someone identifies themselves as Catholic but acts contrary to the teaching of the Church, that somehow comprimises the teaching of the Church?

2113 Idolatry not only refers to false pagan worship. It remains a constant temptation to faith. Idolatry consists in divinizing what is not God. Man commits idolatry whenever he honors and reveres a creature in place of God, whether this be gods or demons (for example, satanism), power, pleasure, race, ancestors, the state, money, etc. Jesus says, "You cannot serve God and mammon." Many martyrs died for not adoring "the Beast" refusing even to simulate such worship. Idolatry rejects the unique Lordship of God; it is therefore incompatible with communion with God.

Catechism of the Catholic Church - IntraText

Pax et Bonum

Absolutely idolatry is completely incompatible with the faith...they are two mutually exclusive concepts. And the Catholic church tolerates it very well, instead of correcting and excommunicating those who won't repent of it, whereas they readily excommunicate for other offenses.

But the most important point is that these baptized Catholics who continue in paganism are obviously not saved by their Catholic infant baptism as is claimed by Catholic doctrine.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Amigo, how many times do i have to show the definition of 'pray'?

That you refuse to accept our usage of that word in any way but your own definition, then by your definition, we do not pray to the saints.. We 'earnestly ask" them for their prayers...

Your problem with that is just that, your problem. But continuing to bear false witness against us will not be profitable for you..

Pax et Bonum
Oy vey. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. How on earth do you "earnestly ask" a dead person anything? You either are praying to them or you are engaging in the occult, which is forbidden by God.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the answer !

no, that's not an answer at all... that is an explanation....

two questions...

Was it the will of Jesus to do the will of his Father, who is God? This is a yes or no answer...

Since you say that Jesus is God Himself.

Whose will did God Himself come down from heaven to do, if not his own? this answer calls directly to your statement that Jesus is God so no explanation is need for how you came to the belief that Jesus is God.

Having been a Trinitarian/Oneness believer at one time, I know each and every piece of scripture you plan to use to try and explain the false doctrine of the Trinity or Jesus being God Himself.

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
But the most important point is that these baptized Catholics who continue in paganism are obviously not saved by their Catholic infant baptism as is claimed by Catholic doctrine.

Being baptized into Christ is not an assurance of salvation. Mortal sin severs ones relationship with God.

And the Catholic church tolerates it very well,

Does it? I just pointed out that the catechism makes it clear that idolatry is a grave sin. Grave (mortal) sin, severs the relationship with Christ. To partake of the Eucharist in this state is sacrilage and compounds ones sin..

If some professed Catholic ignores the teaching of the Faith and 'eats and drinks unworthily' it is themselves that they bring condemnation on, not the Church.

Pax et Bonum

Reactions: dev553344

Philip James

May 4, 2018
Brandon
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oy vey. Don't know whether to laugh or cry. How on earth do you "earnestly ask" a dead person anything? You either are praying to them or you are engaging in the occult, which is forbidden by God.

They are not dead!

Jesus told her, "I am the resurrection and the life; whoever believes in me, even if he dies, will live,

and everyone who lives and believes in me will never die. Do you believe this?"

My asking them for their prayers is no different than asking you for yours!

Pax et Bonum

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
no, that's not an answer at all... that is an explanation....

two questions...

Was it the will of Jesus to do the will of his Father, who is God? This is a yes or no answer...

Since you say that Jesus is God Himself.

Whose will did God Himself come down from heaven to do, if not his own? this answer calls directly to your statement that Jesus is God so no explanation is need for how you came to the belief that Jesus is God.

Having been a Trinitarian/Oneness believer at one time, I know each and every piece of scripture you plan to use to try and explain the false doctrine of the Trinity or Jesus being God Himself.

Well then you got me ALL WRONG.

I will NOT respond to this tomfollery.
You DO NOT want the -TRUTH, you want to be JUSTIFIED or VALIDATED in your belief.

If God doesnt do it for you then I surely can not.

His word is what I live by, stand on, and beleive in; ALL THE TRUTHS AND PERCEPTS ARE WRITTEN THEREIN FOR US TO LET THE SPIRIT LEAD US UNTO.

I will not speak with you again on your denial of Jesus as God. May you rethink and reset your denial b4 his return !

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well then you got me ALL WRONG.

I will NOT respond to this tomfollery.
You DO NOT want the -TRUTH, you want to be JUSTIFIED or VALIDATED in your belief.

If God doesnt do it for you then I surely can not.

His word is what I live by, stand on, and beleive in; ALL THE TRUTHS AND PERCEPTS ARE WRITTEN THEREIN FOR US TO LET THE SPIRIT LEAD US UNTO.

I will not speak with you again on your denial of Jesus as God. May you rethink and reset your denial b4 his return !

hello so what you are saying is that you refuse to actually answer a question thereby defying the word of God that states you are bound by scripture to actually answer??? Is this your stance??? just making sure so we can know that you do not hold scripture as the inspired word of God...

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hello so what you are saying is that you refuse to actually answer a question thereby defying the word of God that states you are bound by scripture to actually answer??? Is this your stance??? just making sure so we can know that you do not hold scripture as the inspired word of God...

I said what I said and also gave you the answer.

Dont presume to know me. You know nothing.....read EVERY POST IVE WRITTEN IN THE FEW MONTHS I'VE BEEN HERE!

Then you can bring on YOUR ASSESSMENT of my status with God the Father, God the Son Jesus and God the Holy Spirit....

We are done!

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Dont presume to know me. You know nothing.....read EVERY POST IVE WRITTEN IN THE FEW MONTHS I'VE BEEN HERE!

Then you can bring on YOUR ASSESSMENT of my status with God the Father, God the Son Jesus and God the Holy Spirit....

We are done!

so what you are sayin is that you believe that Jesus and God are liars???

John 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me."

Essentially your very statement "God the Son" and Jesus as "God the Son" made that statement, is a statement that affirms that it is possible for God to lie, even though scripture specifically says that it is impossible for God to lie...

You are only done because you know you cannot answer the questions presented to you.... not because God said for you to be done but because you know you are caught in a false doctrine...

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

We are done!

I don't presume to know you at all I just know exactly the lies you believe..... You cannot hold nor believe that Jesus is God Himself "God the Son" while calling him a liar at the very same time...

Just not possible...

John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

just being clear here according to scripture...

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who wont RECEIVE you and deny the word of TRUTH
LUKE 9:5 ( cxt 3-6 ) In obedience
1 Thessalonians 2:13 ( cxt 11-14 )

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Those who wont RECEIVE you and deny the word of TRUTH
LUKE 9:5 ( cxt 3-6 ) In obedience
1 Thessalonians 2:13 ( cxt 11-14 )

If you want to get technical... not one person who claims that Jesus is God Himself, or even the second person of God, speaks the truth because none of you can explain how it is possible for God Himself or even the second person of God "God the Son" to tell a lie...

John 6:38 "For I have come down from heaven not to do mine own will but the will of him that sent me."

Now according to scripture it is impossible for God to lie...

Hebrews 6:18 "That by two immutable things, in which it was impossible for God to lie, we might have a strong consolation, who have fled for refuge to lay hold upon the hope set before us:"

Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

every single one of you will do your best to explain the how's and why's for the way you believe but the one thing you will never be able to do is explain how it is possible for God to lie...

Whose will did God Himself come down from heaven to do if not his own???? answer that by showing how it is possible for God to tell a lie, according to your beliefs...