attacking another denomination are included in this rule.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Paul didn't....he usually said don't be like the Pharisees or Saduccees....no names...s culture of people.
Hymaneus and philetus , and other names . OH yes HE DID .
The RCC is dangerous , just like the kenneth copelands and many within the protestant realm .
IF i know one is dangerous but wont name his name and just allow folks to head in that direction i am useless to the body of Christ .
There were folks in one church who were allowing a false prophtess to teach and to seduce the people and GOD WERENT HAPPY with that .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No Paul didn't....he usually said don't be like the Pharisees or Saduccees....no names...s culture of people.
John named a dangerous one too . Diotrophes . Yah name names . I shall expose any one who is false . NO matter the cost .
I have been banned for life at many sites , AS you well know . I will not , shall not fail to warn the peoples .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No matter the cost i shall not fail to expose what is false and WHO is false . And if this be my last day at this site
then at least may the people know i loved them .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No more owls?
Then i looked closer... Oh what there is an owl on the dogs head...
:Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud::Laughingoutloud:
I love it
40-Snowy-Owl-Pictures-for-the-House-of-Gandalf-21.jpg

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John named a dangerous one too . Diotrophes . Yah name names . I shall expose any one who is false . NO matter the cost .
I have been banned for life at many sites , AS you well know . I will not , shall not fail to warn the peoples .
Whoever is on this forum are already settled in their faith. Who are you warning? Every denomination who has specific doctrines established by men has deterred away from the Gospel of Jesus. This is why God is restoring the Church...His Church and get it back to what He intended it to be.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You create a thread topic that doesn't give attention to just one specific denomination.
Example...instead of saying "The Catholic Doctrine is full of lies from Satan"
You say "There are denominations in the world today filled with lies from Satan".
The prior title targets only 1 denomination....and members are led to discus that 1 denomination.
But you and I both know there are many denominations that have steered away from the truth...am I right?
So why would you just want to pick on a specific one? What about all the others?
Do you only want to expose lies of one denomination and let the others be left alone?
But here is the main problem....the member whose denomination you target gets offended replies back with anger or sarcasm...eventually the hateful words are flying back and forth from both sides until a moderator steps in to stop the thread from going any further.
You want free speech....great....so do I...but use it wisely. The only limit on it is when it breaks the rules of the forum.
Now I know you are SDA...right? There have been a few SDA threads started but nothing like what Catholic threads have been. You immediately came in to defend your faith against those bashing it...and what was the conclusion?
The purpose of a thread is important but rather than attacking a specific denomination why can't you just discuss the problem specifically...such as, biblical truth is harder to find in churches today....
Yes we must expose all that is false . Not just one group . cause many are teaching dangerous doctrines all over the places .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Has not God Himself given us all the criteria necessary to accurately identify the Antichrist, a system of counterfeit Christianity, for the very purpose that we should fully understand, appreciate, and be warned not to join ourselves to her?
That is judging yes...I mean, we make judgements every day to save lives when driving, whether our own or others, don't we? Ought we not do even more so when our eternal lives are at stake?

If we are not to judge in any way, then why does Christ, Himself say:

"Judge righteous judgment." (John 7:24)

(I know this is not news to you, my friend.)

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Whoever is on this forum are already settled in their faith. Who are you warning? Every denomination who has specific doctrines established by men has deterred away from the Gospel of Jesus. This is why God is restoring the Church...His Church and get it back to what He intended it to be.
He sure aint restoring it under this all inclusive unity stuff . Most churches are embracing that . BOTH whithin the CC and the protestant realm.
IF we want folks restored to GOD , TO CHRIST , then we must point them to the original biblical pattern set by Christ and the apostels .
AND that pattern warned , named names and did all to correct and protect the church .
It never said , HEY just get along and have unity and over look things for sake of unity . IF anyone is believing that is okay
they are already to some degree being decieved . HOWEVER as i condemn none but am here to only help
i would tell them , GO back to the bible alone and start digging into what JESUS himself and the apostels themselves taught the church .

Heart2Soul

Spiritual Warrior
Staff member
May 10, 2018
Tulsa
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
He sure aint restoring it under this all inclusive unity stuff . Most churches are embracing that . BOTH whithin the CC and the protestant realm.
IF we want folks restored to GOD , TO CHRIST , then we must point them to the original biblical pattern set by Christ and the apostels .
AND that pattern warned , named names and did all to correct and protect the church .
It never said , HEY just get along and have unity and over look things for sake of unity . IF anyone is believing that is okay
they are already to some degree being decieved . HOWEVER as i condemn none but am here to only help
i would tell them , GO back to the bible alone and start digging into what JESUS himself and the apostels themselves taught the church .
They are called the remnant...so not many compared to billions of people.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a particular denomination or denominations are intimately involved in prophetic events that spell trouble for those remaining faithful to the gospel and God's calling on their lives, but we cannot expose them as the danger and hypocrites that they are, even deceived of Satan and we being limited in warning others of those dangers, what are we to do?
How would y'all suggest we go about exposing deception in favor of truth without being described as 'attacking'?

We are all guilty of allowing the flesh to take control at times bc of our emotions that are unchecked.

I have found it can easily be both parties involved in the convo. who are in the wrong mind & heart.

Some will even perceive attack where there is none.

We should come here or anywhere we want to talk about the word, self-examined, prayed full of faith and love in the Holy Ghost, putting ourself in the correct order, do all to the edifying of the others, bring glory to God, and keep ourselves under subjection to the Spirit that we NOT give occassion to the devil to devour us !

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Every denomination who has specific doctrines established by men has deterred away from the Gospel of Jesus.

John 7
16Jesus answered them, and said, My doctrine is not mine, but His that sent me. 17If any man will do His will, he shall know of the doctrine, whether it be of God, or whether I speak of myself. 18He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh His glory that sent Him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

To God be all glory!!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are all guilty of allowing the flesh to take control at times bc of our emotions that are unchecked.

I have found it can easily be both parties involved in the convo. who are in the wrong mind & heart.

Some will even perceive attack where there is none.

We should come here or anywhere we want to talk about the word, self-examined, prayed full of faith and love in the Holy Ghost, putting ourself in the correct order, do all to the edifying of the others, bring glory to God, and keep ourselves under subjection to the Spirit that we NOT give occassion to the devil to devour us !
This is true dear sister . Anyone is capable of getting upset . Righteous anger is good
but getting upset in the wrong way is not good . Warning is always good . Correction is always good .
exposing what is false is always good . Even naming the names of false dangerous leaders is good .
But yes , we cannot allow ourselves to get worked up by the flesh . We can and should be grave and serious
compassionate and full of mercy . Our desire is for the good of the peoples . And CORRECTION IS DIRE GOOD .
As well as any biblical reminder . All warnings in the bible are good . EVERY WORD of GOD , of CHRIST
and of the apostels who were under the influence of the SPIRIT , IS FOR OUR GOOD . SO we must flood the place
with all biblical reminders . And those who do correct folks are doing a good thing as they desire the good of their soul .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many have been taught its okay to overlook some error for the sake of unity .
BUT i say ERROR will only beget MORE ERROR . THUS all error must be corrected and fast lest if leaven the place full .
Only i dont think i said that first . Pual actually wrote this . Error begets error
and that even a little leaven will leaven the WHOLE LUMP . WE must stand diligent in this last and final days
and contend for the truth of the gospel and all things JESUS did teach and later the apostels did teach .
IF we want the good for souls , THEN FOLLOW and learn the biblical CHRIST well , as well as all sound doctrine .

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is true dear sister . Anyone is capable of getting upset . Righteous anger is good
but getting upset in the wrong way is not good . Warning is always good . Correction is always good .
exposing what is false is always good . Even naming the names of false dangerous leaders is good .
But yes , we cannot allow ourselves to get worked up by the flesh . We can and should be grave and serious
compassionate and full of mercy . Our desire is for the good of the peoples . And CORRECTION IS DIRE GOOD .
As well as any biblical reminder . All warnings in the bible are good . EVERY WORD of GOD , of CHRIST
and of the apostels who were under the influence of the SPIRIT , IS FOR OUR GOOD . SO we must flood the place
with all biblical reminders . And those who do correct folks are doing a good thing as they desire the good of their soul .

Psalms 4:4: Be angry, and do not sin. Meditate within your heart on your bed, and be still. Selah

Ephesians 4:26: Be ye angry, and sin not: let not the sun go down upon your wrath:

2 Corinthians 2:4: For out of much affliction and anguish of heart I wrote unto you with many tears; not that ye should be grieved, but that ye might know the love which I have more abundantly unto you.

:)

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the ones whom dont know who we are supposed to love :

Luke6:30-33 ( cxt )
V.32. For if you love them which love you, what thank have ye ? for sinners also love those that love them.

Who does God love ?
Jn 3: 16 ( cxt 13-19 )
For God so loved the WORLD,.............................

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To the ones whom dont know who we are supposed to love :

Luke6:30-33 ( cxt )
V.32. For if you love them which love you, what thank have ye ? for sinners also love those that love them.

Who does God love ?
Jn 3: 16 ( cxt 13-19 )
For God so loved the WORLD,.............................
That whosoever would BELIEVE would be saved . ITS very true GOD desires not the death of the wicked
but rather they would repent . Thus if we see brethren in error , we gotta correct them
and prayerfully they will sorrow to repentance .

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This begs the question, where is the line between a brother in Christ, and not one, what is that doctrine of Christ that unites Brethren?
The doctrine of Christ is that Jesus is God who -- as sinless Man -- died for the sins of the whole world, and rose again for our justification. Therefore salvation (justification) is purely by the grace of God, through faith in Christ, and His finished work of redemption, APART FROM WORKS OR SACRAMENTS.

Grailhunter

Jun 19, 2019
FARMINGTON
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:pensive: not everyone should take the path of a master
James 3:1-2 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body.
James 4:11-12 Speak not evil one of another, brethren. He that speaketh evil of his brother, and judgeth his brother, speaketh evil of the law, and judgeth the law: but if thou judge the law, thou art not a doer of the law, but a judge. There is one lawgiver, who is able to save and to destroy: who art thou that judgest another?

Not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. Galatians 1:7

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! Galatians 1:8

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1st John 4:1

Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” John 20:28

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not that there is another one, but there are some who trouble you and want to distort the gospel of Christ. Galatians 1:7

But even if we, or an angel from heaven, should preach to you a gospel contrary to what we have preached to you, he is to be accursed! Galatians 1:8

Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world. 1st John 4:1

Thomas answered him, “My Lord and my God!” John 20:28
Let us take another real good and long look at this . Notice what it says .
So my next question is , How come the churches are quickly accepting this all inclusive many path gospel , WHICH AINT NO GOSPEL .
All who go under it will face the lake of fire on the day of the LORD . Its why i warn so adamantly against it
for i desire not the death of one soul . But i see this so called go spell is being fast accepted .
WE need to remember two things very clearly .
YE are saved BY GRACE , Its faith in JESUS . What must one do to be saved ............BELIEVE IN CHRIST JESUS WHOM GOD DID SEND .
Number two . WE BETTER MAKE SURE ITS THE BIBLICAL JESUS we are following cause another jesus wont save ya .