attacking another denomination are included in this rule.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What is truth?

well the truth is anything that is true....

Truth. Jesus is not and never was God Himself, God the Son nor the second person of the God Head...

Truth. Jesus never once claimed to be God himself, God the Son nor the second person of the God Head...

Any person who claims that what I have said thus far as being a lie, is not speaking the truth period...

Lizbeth

Jul 22, 2022
Ontario, Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
If you do an honest comparison, you'll find the orthodox/catholic faith, that you find in all the 2000 year old apostolic communities..

Ignatius of Antioch

~The Didache~

No they are not.
Catechism of the Catholic Church - IntraText

Pax et Bonum

ok love, I better give you an idea of what I'm talking about to begin with. Where do you find statues and candles involved with the early church? Where do you find confessionals? Where do you find things called "sacraments"? Where do you find people being addressed with titles and wearing special robes? Where do you find special consecrated buildings for worshiping in? Where do you even find a thing called "church services"? And where do you find seminaries? The answer is you don't find them in the bible... none of these things were part of what the early church did. And that's just to get you or anyone started.

Jesus said simply, "wherever two or three are gathered in my name, there am I in the midst of them." Paul wrote simply, "when you come together, every one of you hath....(spiritual gifts to contribute)." There isn't such a thing as "services" and "liturgies"...we are to simply gather in His name, come together in His name. Jesus said His yoke is easy and His burden is light....the new way of the Spirit is a way of simplicity, it was/is such a radical departure from the old way of the law and temple worship.... yet man has added many onerous and complicated additions to Jesus' yoke. The Catholic church in particular emulates many old covenant practices of temple worship. Selah.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
well the truth is anything that is true....

Truth. Jesus is not and never was God Himself, God the Son nor the second person of the God Head...

Truth. Jesus never once claimed to be God himself, God the Son nor the second person of the God Head...

Any person who claims that what I have said thus far as being a lie, is not speaking the truth period...

I acknowledge your position.

Oh, and I do not believe you are a child of the devil for believing as you do. :)

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If a particular denomination or denominations are intimately involved in prophetic events that spell trouble for those remaining faithful to the gospel and God's calling on their lives, but we cannot expose them as the danger and hypocrites that they are, even deceived of Satan and we being limited in warning others of those dangers, what are we to do?
How would y'all suggest we go about exposing deception in favor of truth without being described as 'attacking'?
I think we just cannot call them @#!%%%##!!!.

That is attacking, not saying what they believe is wrong.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I acknowledge your position.

Oh, and I do not believe you are a child of the devil for believing as you do. :)

There is nor reason to even make that statement.. I believe the truth and have spoken it... but trinitarians are children of the devil because the devil is their father... Because they believe and teach lies...

John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Plain as day... and in the words of the one they claim as being God Himself, God the Son and the second person of God...

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There is nor reason to even make that statement.. I believe the truth and have spoken it... but trinitarians are children of the devil because the devil is their father... Because they believe and teach lies...

John 8:44 "Ye are of your father the devil, and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth, because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it."

Plain as day... and in the words of the one they claim as being God Himself, God the Son and the second person of God...
Are you oneness?

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

To be sure but, how many people, when pressed, actually believe that it is appropriate to do so?
Sometimes we all cross the line, but when we curse them or call the Pope the antichrist etc., it makes us look overly emotional.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

...except maybe that I'm a free moral agent and can express anything that doesn't maliciously injure, as I see fit.
SO what you are saying is that you choose the way you say things rather than doing thing the way God instructs you do do so???

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
lol... good one... they are the same as a Trinitarian.... the only difference is they do not separate God into 3 separate persons...
What is your belief of the Godhead?

Do you think Jesus is God?

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sometimes we all cross the line, but when we curse them or call the Pope the antichrist etc., it makes us look overly emotional.
hmmmm... do you care what others think of you???... I don't because it is not about me it is about the truth... God says to say something, I say it as it is shown to me...

I do not take the liberty to change the way it is said nor what is to be said nor how it is to be said...

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
SO what you are saying is that you choose the way you say things rather than doing thing the way God instructs you do do so???
You will find that I am very careful to say what I mean and mean what I say.

I rarely, if ever, need an interpreter, thank you.

And straw men are very off-putting to me, I must admit.

Truther

Dec 2, 2019
Lodi
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
hmmmm... do you care what others think of you???... I don't because it is not about me it is about the truth... God says to say something, I say it as it is shown to me...

I do not take the liberty to change the way it is said nor what is to be said nor how it is to be said...
If I get into any kind of debate over any subject, and the opponent get's emotional...I win.

True Faith

Jul 21, 2022
Morristown
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

You will find that I am very careful to say what I mean and mean what I say.

I rarely, if ever, need an interpreter, thank you.

And straw men are very off-putting to me, I must admit.

well then you are not doing the work of God nor are you passing along his message... Jesus spoke for God and in the way God told him to say it and what he should say... so are you saying that Jesus was a "strawman"????