Banned !

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
Yes your $ is more than ours...not sure it's a third any more though.
But often it pays me to order on the USA Amazon and sent to my daughter in Washington ( who comes up here a few times per year) than buy it on our Canadian, It's not just all because of the exchange rate, but the Canadian Amazon always charges more than the USA Amazon! :(
wow ya, one Loony = 80 cents US right now, what a rip!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
wow ya, one Loony = 80 cents US right now, what a rip!
I think it was even more in the summer...but your $ has dropped a bit, as it's not as bad for us as it was...but...that said...if my daughter send us money we sure enjoy all the extra $$
Ours has never been good since we lost out lovely Christian Conservative Prime Minister Steven Harper. We had ten good years under him...but this %$#@* that we have now...
images-1.jpg

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
It's $35 here...shipping on Amazon is free when an order is over $35..
What is the difference between your $ exchange in Italy, against our $?
I need $1.17 to buy E1.00

That offer is not for Italy.
I ordered though from England.
E34.00 Not too bad. I've had to get used to the terrible exchange rate. It was at 1.50 at some point, about 3 years ago.
Oh. That USD BTW.

Reactions: Helen

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Thank you, but since I seldom use the words, their meanings will likely be gone from my mind by the next time I have occasion to understand them.
Prego.
And, really, you shouldn't ever need them.
I use eisegesis sometimes. Persons that invent their very own meanings for verses.

Reactions: amadeus

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
I need $1.17 to buy E1.00

That offer is not for Italy.
I ordered though from England.
E34.00 Not too bad. I've had to get used to the terrible exchange rate. It was at 1.50 at some point, about 3 years ago.
Oh. That USD BTW.
ha ya i guess we don't pay full price for anything in the US, except our freedom lol

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Prego.
And, really, you shouldn't ever need them.
I use eisegesis sometimes. Persons that invent their very own meanings for verses.
Just so. There is likely a good reason for the existence of such words, but I don't normally use them at all myself. If I am ever involved in the process of such things, I guess I can do it without putting that particular name to it.

I can remember when I always needed to have a good dictionary and a good thesaurus close by to help me with word meanings or to find other words, but with the Internet being what it is, those hard bound editions don't see so much use anymore.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Just so. There is likely a good reason for the existence of such words, but I don't normally use them at all myself. If I am ever involved in the process of such things, I guess I can do it without putting that particular name to it.

I can remember when I always needed to have a good dictionary and a good thesaurus close by to help me with word meanings or to find other words, but with the Internet being what it is, those hard bound editions don't see so much use anymore.
This is true.
Books are becoming outdated. Sad. I love books and is how I learned 98% of what I know.
The internet is handy for scripture. Write a couple of words and the verse comes right up to copy and paste. No more concordances!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
WWW is 666 in Hebrew
"I have received several e-mails pointing out that the numerical value of Vav (often transliterated as W) is 6, and therefore WWW has the numerical value of 666! The Internet, they say, is the number of the beast! It's an amusing notion, but Hebrew numbers just don't work that way. In Hebrew numerals, the position of the letter/digit is irrelevant; the letters are simply added up to determine the value. To say that Vav-Vav-Vav is six hundred and sixty-six would be like saying that the Roman numeral III is one hundred and eleven. The numerical value of Vav-Vav-Vav in Hebrew would be 6+6+6=18, so WWW is equivalent to life! (It is also worth noting that the significance of the number 666 is a part of Christian numerology, and has no basis that I know of in Jewish thought)." http://www.jewfaq.org/alephbet.htm