• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Brothers, if someone is caught in a sin, you who are spiritual should restore him gently." Galatians 6:1

I agree to this saying being born again a new creature in Christ we no longer are sinners, for sinners have no true belief in God, his word, nor his judgments. They choose disobedience and arrogance rather than submission and compliance to ALL THAT IS GOD !

Yet we can and do commit sin, against God and other ppl by leaning on our fleshy spirit as opposed to trusting in GODS SPIRIT !

If it were IMPOSSIBLE for believers to sin, there would NOT be so many IFS in his word !

Folks, you can put your own spin on the word of God if you choose but you make the word a lie. Judgment will befall those who add to or take away from WHAT GOD SAYS !

Live in the TRUTH of the word of God. Leave the lies of man behind you. Press in and towards the mark of the high calling of God and run the race to the end to obtain the prize!

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What a load of GARBAGE...Defining sin doesn’t REMOVE SIN. <— LOL

Neither does redefining works of the flesh and sinning against God as you do. When you do a work of the flesh, you are sinning just like any other unbelieving sinner, only worse in sight of God, because of hypocrisy:

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

A converted man, is a man whose natural flesh is DEAD.

Dig it up and show it to me.

He IS a new creature, VOID of Sin, that the WORLD CAN NOT SEE...
And men OF THE WORLD;
Can NOT SEE, can NOT KNOW and can NOT UNDERSTAND!

Neither God nor man sees your imagined sinlessness of your own mind, but they both see your sinful works of the flesh.

You “man OF the world”...continue to LIVE in your CORRUPT FLESH,

That's because we're still sane, and know our flesh is still alive on earth and not yet in the grave.

.and your UNFOUNDED blanketed accusations they are still the same OLD FLESH...

That's because the bodily resurrection has not yet past, which is what you teach and so have gone spiritually lunatic. Produce your old dead body from the grave, and prove it's your old dead body from the grave, and then we can talk about your newly resurrected body.

PROVE your accusations.
PROVE “I am not a converted son of God”...
Just answer the question plainly, that I and others have asked: Do you still do works of the flesh?

I don't care if you are a converted son of God or not. You can be what you want, and call yourself what you want, and I won't argue with you about it.

But your doctrine is insane, which makes you talk insane about how your physical body is already dead and in the grave.

And if you answer the question simply, yes or no, whether you still do works of the flesh or not, then I will believe you, and we can go from there.

It's like the man says, it's all about results, and the rest is just teaching with words. Some more insane than others.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I agree to this saying being born again a new creature in Christ we no longer are sinners, for sinners have no true belief in God, his word, nor his judgments. They choose disobedience and arrogance rather than submission and compliance to ALL THAT IS GOD !

Yet we can and do commit sin, against God and other ppl by leaning on our fleshy spirit as opposed to trusting in GODS SPIRIT !

If it were IMPOSSIBLE for believers to sin, there would NOT be so many IFS in his word !

Folks, you can put your own spin on the word of God if you choose but you make the word a lie. Judgment will befall those who add to or take away from WHAT GOD SAYS !

Live in the TRUTH of the word of God. Leave the lies of man behind you. Press in and towards the mark of the high calling of God and run the race to the end to obtain the prize!
True. As saints in Christ Jesus, we don't have to call ourselves sinners when we are not sinning, and yet we are warned not to boast of never sinning in the future.

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Neither does redefining works of the flesh and sinning against God as you do. When you do a work of the flesh, you are sinning just like any other unbelieving sinner, only worse in sight of God, because of hypocrisy:

They profess that they know God; but in works they deny him, being abominable, and disobedient, and unto every good work reprobate.

So, Identify WHEN, you say I have done as you claim...

Neither God nor man sees your imagined sinlessness of your own mind, but they both see your sinful works of the flesh.

So, Prove your claim...what is MY imagined aimlessness of my own mind?

That's because the bodily resurrection has not yet past, which is what you teach and so have gone spiritually lunatic. Produce your old dead body from the grave, and prove it's your old dead body from the grave, and then we can talk about your newly resurrected body.

I don’t have to SEE my resurrected BODY to know IT IS ALREADY a new Creature.
YOU wait to SEE before you know or believe.
I Trust when God says IT IS, IT IS DONE, whether or not I can see it!

Just answer the question plainly, that I and others have asked: Do you still do works of the flesh?

Sure...I mow the lawn, I read, I tend the animals.....WHAT about it?

But your doctrine is insane, which makes you talk insane about how your physical body is already dead and in the grave.

My Doctrine is Jesus Doctrine. Insane to you, So? Jesus Never said to follow YOU.
By the WAY...No I did not say...IN THE GRAVE...you added that which is dishonest.

And if you answer the question simply, yes or no, whether you still do works of the flesh or not, then I will believe you, and we can go from there.

It's like the man says, it's all about results, and the rest is just teaching with words. Some more insane than others.

Some reject Jesus’ Doctrine, because it is but foolishness to them...perhaps even calling it Insane!

No biggie. Jesus’ Doctrine Feeds the Spirit, not the Mind, which the Mind is where Insanity occurs! If you are trying to understand Spiritual things with a Carnal Mind...it is probably Insanity to you.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure...I mow the lawn, I read, I tend the animals.....WHAT about it?

You do your Pharisee fathers proud.

And they reasoned with themselves, saying, If we shall say, From heaven; he will say, Why then did ye not believe him? But if we shall say, Of men; they feared the people: for all men counted John, that he was a prophet indeed. And they answered and said unto Jesus, We cannot tell.

You claim a doctrinal sinlessness only, while doing the sinful works of the flesh like any other sinner on earth. You just call it trespass against man, but not sinning against God.

David sinned against Uriah, because his sin was against God first:

Against thee, thee only, have I sinned, and done this evil in thy sight: that thou mightest be justified when thou speakest, and be clear when thou judgest.

Paul quoted this Scripture in Romans 3, when speaking of any man being counted as an unbeliever, by sinning on earth and doing the manifest works of the flesh.

I'll keep watch for any new false teachings of yours, but I think you've probably run out, because all I see now is old mantra repeated.

Behold!, however is a different story. That one just keeps on digging deeper and deeper.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
-

Reader..

To understand why a born again person has been made free from sin, is to first understand that "God made Jesus to become Sin" for them.
So...You have to understand that this has happened regarding all the Born again. = Jesus BECAME all their Sin.
This is why Paul teaches you that "the old man of Sin, is CRUCIFIED with CHRIST", and the born again are to "reckon him DEAD".

John does. And that is why he wrote this..

1 John 3:9 says that the born again cannot sin.

Paul does.. and that is why he wrote this..

Romans 4:8 says that God does not charge sin to the born again.

================================================

Listen...

1) .Here is a part of the "sin" understanding..

Unbelievers, are "under the Law", and the LAW's Dominion is what defines you as a SINNER, and your DEEDS as "SIN">

The Born again, are "not under the law, but UNDER GRACE"...
This means that they exist in the Kingdom of God, "under GRACE".... and there is no LAW found there, or Commandments.
See, there is no Moses Law or 10 Commandments found in HEAVEN, as ... Does God need them?
Not quite.
So, because of this, there is no defining a deed as "Sin", regarding a born again person who literally exists here : "seated in HEAVENLY Places, IN Christ".
All the born again exist : "IN Christ".
Where is Christ?
= Saint, where He is, is where you are also, if you are born again.
And there is NO SIN FOUND THERE..

2.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding..

Before Adam FELL, he was sinless, and RIGHTEOUS.
When Jesus came, as the 2nd ADAM.....>He provided righteousness that was His own, to all the born again, and BECAME their SIN...on The Cross.
See that?
That is the "divine Exchange"..
So, when you become "the righteousness of God in Christ"... having received "the GIFT of RIGHTEOUSNESS"... then you now EXIT as that for eternity.. = Born Again.
THis is why the Born again will meet God as FATHER, and never as eternal Judge.

3.) Here is another part of the "sin" understanding.

Paul, when speaking to the believers....refers to their carnal deeds as "works of the flesh". He does not call them SIN., and that is because they are not under the Law, and so their wrong deeds are not defined as sin...
HE then says.....>"misuse not the Grace of God... (the forgiveness for all your sin)... this LIBERTY...to >choose< to enjoy a work of the flesh".

See that "work of the flesh"? That is how "under GRACE" defines it.

But if you are not born again, then the LAW has dominion over you, and so that deed is defined by the Law as "SIN".
You might as well sum it all up as "Salvation in me effects only one change: God's negative opinion of my sin that remains".

Not buying it. That's nothing more than a OSAS License to Sin, which allows the bearer the privilege of escaping the same punishment for doing the exact same thing for which the unlicensed will suffer.

We can't be legit called "more than conquerors" while simultaneously overcome by temptation and sin.

Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
You might as well sum it all up as "Salvation in me effects only one change: God's negative opinion of my sins that remain".

Listen.....

God's Salvation, is Jesus on the Cross.

2000 yrs ago, God as Christ on the Cross said...."it is FINISHED"......and Died.
Later, over 500 people saw Jesus ALIVE. And im here because He is alive, and lives in Me.

When Jesus told YOU that "it is Finished", He was informing you that God's "Gift of Salvation" the "IT".... had been completed by His Blood and Death.

This "finished" Salvation does not require a person's self effort to get it, or keep it.
As you can't finish what is "finished" by Christ 2000 yrs ago.
You can only RECEIVE IT BY FAITH.... = "The GIFT of Salvation"

Religious Heretics, have no use for this "finished" 'Gift of Salvation", and have castigated it as OSAS, and prefer to talk about themselves, and what they need to do to go to heaven.
They like to wallow in their Stinking Religious Pride on Forums, and also in Pulpits.
They like to despise the Gospel of God's Grace and treat with malicious contempt any real Preacher/Teacher of "Paul's Gospel" that he refers to as "MY Gospel" 3x in the NT.

Real Believers, the born again, read this verse.. and BELIEVE IT.

2 Corinthians 5:19.... That says...

"To wit, that God was in Christ, reconciling the world unto himself, not counting their SIN against them; and hath committed unto us this Gospel of reconciliation.""

Religious Heretics hate that verse, Phoneman777
Why?
Because they want and prefer to believe and PREACH a false Cross Rejecting fake Salvation Theology, that is all about sin, their works, and their self righteousness, as this makes their Carnal flesh feel ALIVE and KICKING.

Dont be one of those, Reader.
Rejoice in God's "Gift of Salvation" instead and look to Jesus who is the Author and Finisher of your Faith... Hebrews 12:2
And give praise to God the Father who "Started Salvation in all the born again, and will Himself be FAITHFUL to COMPLETE IT".

Philippians 1:6

See, when you get your FAITH RIGHT, then Gods GRACE empowers you to overcome that sinning and confessed failed discipleship.
But not until.
Believe it.

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do your Pharisee fathers proud.

Lie #1
That’s Stupid. I am not Jewish. Deleted your foolish comment based on your response.

You claim a doctrinal sinlessness only,

Lie #2
Another stupid response. I have said no such thing.
Deleted your foolish comment based on your response.

David sinned against Uriah, because his sin was against God first:

So? David was Under the 600+ Jewish Laws...
What does that have to do with me?

Paul quoted this Scripture in Romans 3,
What Scripture in Rom 3? You neither quoted or identified a Scripture in Roman 3. :rolleyes:

I'll keep watch for any new false teachings of yours,
but I think you've probably run out, because all I see now is old mantra repeated.

Thing is robert....there will be continual false teaching as in the past, as long as you keep Speaking for me, and underhandedly try to apply your false teach to me.
While you are claiming I am falsely teaching......YOU begin this post with two LIES...

Gaslighter!

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This "finished" Salvation does not require a person's self effort to get it, or keep it.

:Ohpleze:

It does require your self effort to keep it:

“And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel” (Colossians 1:21-23)

Because:

“…it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel

Not according to the Cross of Christ and God's " Gift of Salvation.."

See, when you try to earn or keep God's Gift of Salvation, you offend the GIVER, as you are literally = by your self effort, stating,... that God's Salvation is not a Gift.
And currently you are offending God, with your rejection of HIS GIFT of Salvation.
You should stop asap, and repent of your Cross Denying LEGALISM., and turn to God's Grace and never again contradict it with your posts or your mouth.

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What do you mean by "effort"? I hope you don't rank "choice" among what you deem to be "effort" because "choice" is not works - it's thought.

The moment we choose to accept Jesus, we enter a saving relationship with Him. If we then choose to reject Him from reigning upon the throne of our heart -- and persist and persist until we burn out our conscience and place ourselves beyond the ability to repent (Hebrews 6:4-6 KJV) we seal for ourselves a most dreadful fate.

Works are merely the outward evidence of our chosen inward spiritual condition, right or wrong?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Not according to the Cross of Christ and God's " Gift of Salvation.."

Do the scripture citations I posted mean anything to you?

Are you that committed to your sectarian tradition that you don’t even bother reading the scriptures anymore?

Oh that’s right, you’re the one who once said that just reading the scriptures are a waste of time…

It’s like you promote yourself as a cooking instructor cooking a dish incorrectly while everyone looks on in bewilderment as you ignore the recipe…

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
What do you mean by "effort"? ?

Thank you for the question.

Look at these.....

Jesus is Salvation.
Jesus is Eternal Life
Jesus is Redemption
Jesus is the WAY to the Father, the only... John 14:6
Jesus is The Resurrection.
Jesus is God's Pardon for all your sin.
Jesus is.. "the GIFT of Righteous" and "the GIFT of Salvation".

Now, all Christianity is....regarding Salvation...is having Jesus .....who is all those in that LIST.......IN YOU.

"CHRIST IN YOU>..the hope of GLORY"... and Glory is Heaven.

If Christ is in you, you are BORN AGAIN... You are "made righteous", you are in eternal spiritual union with GOD and CHRIST.
You have become 'ONE WITH GOD".
You are "seated in Heavenly Places".... "in Christ".
You have "been Translated from Darkness ....TO LIGHT".
You have become a "child of THE Light", and Jesus "is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD".

Salvation is Christ on the Cross 2000 years ago.
So, can you do that by works, self effort, enduring, or water baptism?

NO.!!,

And that is because JESUS HAS DONE IT ALL FOR YOU....as Christ Himself is your Completed SALVATION.
Do you have Him in you??? Then you have God's Salvation and God's eternal LIFE, IN YOU.

So, what is your Part in GOD's : "Gift of Salvation" that is CHRIST ON THE CROSS.....2000 yrs ago?
Your part is to BELIEVE IN JESUS.. by FAITH and receive CHRIST as your SALVATION.

"the work of GOD, is that YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS....whom God sent"' = to the Cross, to become your "gift of Salvation" and your "gift of Righteousness" and your "Eternal LIFE">.

Jesus said to YOU......."All that believe in ME.......I ...give....>UNTO THEM.......Eternal Life, and they shall never perish".

CHRIST IN YOU>....is your Eternal life, is your "Gift of Salvation".....and your "Gift of Righteousness".

Being "IN CHRIST"< is how you "Abide in Him".....and that is to be BORN AGAIN into the Spirit of God BY the Holy Spirit of God.
This is to BECOME a "Son/Daughter" of God.

When you "trust in Christ"., and "receive Christ by FAITH"....God instantly accepts and honors your Faith, as that is His requirement.
And if you have done this, then God has given you "the Gift of Salvation", as proven by ="Christ IN YOU , the hope of Glory".
= BORN AGAIN.

That is not water baptism.
That is not you trying to "be like Christ".

Salvation is God AS CHRIST on the CROSS, dying......and this DEATH, this Sacrifice= is God's GIFT of Salvation and Gift of Righteousness".

If you take Christ by FAITH, God takes you by PROMISE.

If you never do , then you are this when you die........John 3:36

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Do the scripture citations I posted mean anything to you?

Wrong question, Michiah-Imla.

What you meant to say is......."Behold, when i abuse the word of God by twisting a handful of verses that i was falsely taught.... that i now deceptively teach as : ""you can lose your salvation"""..which rejects the Cross....are you willing to be deceived like i am.".

A.) Impossible.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What you meant to say is......."Behold, when i abuse the word of God by twisting a handful of verses that i was falsely taught....

This is absurd!

I tell you about the sign warning you about sharks in the water and you accuse me of twisting the words on the sign?

I can’t believe my ears!

:smlhmm:

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you for the question.

Look at these.....

Jesus is Salvation.
Jesus is Eternal Life
Jesus is Redemption
Jesus is the WAY to the Father, the only... John 14:6
Jesus is The Resurrection.
Jesus is God's Pardon for all your sin.
Jesus is.. "the GIFT of Righteous" and "the GIFT of Salvation".

Now, all Christianity is....regarding Salvation...is having Jesus .....who is all those in that LIST.......IN YOU.

"CHRIST IN YOU>..the hope of GLORY"... and Glory is Heaven.

If Christ is in you, you are BORN AGAIN... You are "made righteous", you are in eternal spiritual union with GOD and CHRIST.
You have become 'ONE WITH GOD".
You are "seated in Heavenly Places".... "in Christ".
You have "been Translated from Darkness ....TO LIGHT".
You have become a "child of THE Light", and Jesus "is the LIGHT OF THE WORLD".

Salvation is Christ on the Cross 2000 years ago.
So, can you do that by works, self effort, enduring, or water baptism?

NO.!!,

And that is because JESUS HAS DONE IT ALL FOR YOU....as Christ Himself is your Completed SALVATION.
Do you have Him in you??? Then you have God's Salvation and God's eternal LIFE, IN YOU.

So, what is your Part in GOD's : "Gift of Salvation" that is CHRIST ON THE CROSS.....2000 yrs ago?
Your part is to BELIEVE IN JESUS.. by FAITH and receive CHRIST as your SALVATION.

"the work of GOD, is that YOU BELIEVE IN JESUS....whom God sent"' = to the Cross, to become your "gift of Salvation" and your "gift of Righteousness" and your "Eternal LIFE">.

Jesus said to YOU......."All that believe in ME.......I ...give....>UNTO THEM.......Eternal Life, and they shall never perish".

CHRIST IN YOU>....is your Eternal life, is your "Gift of Salvation".....and your "Gift of Righteousness".

Being "IN CHRIST"< is how you "Abide in Him".....and that is to be BORN AGAIN into the Spirit of God BY the Holy Spirit of God.
This is to BECOME a "Son/Daughter" of God.

When you "trust in Christ"., and "receive Christ by FAITH"....God instantly accepts and honors your Faith, as that is His requirement.
And if you have done this, then God has given you "the Gift of Salvation", as proven by ="Christ IN YOU , the hope of Glory".
= BORN AGAIN.

That is not water baptism.
That is not you trying to "be like Christ".

Salvation is God AS CHRIST on the CROSS, dying......and this DEATH, this Sacrifice= is God's GIFT of Salvation and Gift of Righteousness".

If you take Christ by FAITH, God takes you by PROMISE.

If you never do , then you are this when you die........John 3:36
So...do you consider making a choice to be "effort" or what you mean more specifically - "works"? Or, is making a choice what any thinking, honest man will admit it is: mere thought?

Sure, choices can be difficult, but it's not the act of choosing that's hard - it's the worrying about what the path of our unseen future holds for us that makes them hard. How many times are we told to "fear not"? Right, one for every day of the year. So, "choice" is not "effort" at all - if we love God.

You're wrong, friend. Salvation isn't something that only changes God's opinion of the sin I continue to live in, it changes me entirely from the inside out.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
True. As saints in Christ Jesus, we don't have to call ourselves sinners when we are not sinning, and yet we are warned not to boast of never sinning in the future.

Well; because of unbelief they were broken off, and thou standest by faith. Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.

Take therefore no thought for the morrow: for the morrow shall take thought for the things of itself. Sufficient unto the day is the evil thereof.

Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

You talk about not boasting of sinning in the future. Does that mean you are not sinning now, and you won't be again, but you just don't boast about it?

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You might as well sum it all up as "Salvation in me effects only one change: God's negative opinion of my sin that remains".

That would be false.
God has no memory of SIN He has forgiven.
It is overcome, covered, with Gods Light.
Get it? Gods Spirit IN the man.
What darkness (SIN) can thereafter enter INTO a man WHERE Gods LIGHT resides?
Really, test it yourself. Enter a room, Fill the room with Light, and sit an observe Darkness enter that room.
Now imagine that LIGHT is Gods LIGHT, and reveal your thoughts on HOW Gods LIGHT fails and Darkness CAN ENTER in Gods Light.
Ponder that perception.

That's nothing more than a OSAS License to Sin,

What...another anti-Secured Salvation?
Oops, you have fallen for a man-made hoax, devised to MAKE the Word of God of none effect.

A receiver of Salvation, receives it After a bodily death, and forever.
New Creatures born of God, Do not Sin. 1 John 3:9

A “license to sin”... is an ignorant man made up lie. Every earthly natural born person is born in sin...no license required TO sin!

which allows the bearer the privilege of escaping the same punishment for doing the exact same thing for which the unlicensed will suffer.

The “so called unlicensed”... born in sin, remains in sin, because they chose to remain in sin, thus THEY can continue...NOT having a relationship with God.
The CAN Doubt Him, Deny Him, Follow other gods, Twist His Truths into Lies, Encourage others to Doubt Him, Deny Him....

We can't be legit called "more than conquerors" while simultaneously overcome by temptation and sin.

Overcomers of SIN, Have Overcome SIN, by the Power of God IN THEM.
If a man is struggling with Corrupt temptations and STILL Against God (SIN)....He has NOT Taken Gods Offering of Salvation, by, through, of Christ Jesus.

OT and NT and Forward men, COULD/CAN be “with” God one minute, then deny, then doubt, then be tempted, enticed, consider corrupt plots of wicked men, evil spirits.

This nation was established on Biblical Principles and Standards...YET look at the People who plot and cheat to SEAT men in high offices...
Having seated a man in high office ...who can not REMEMBER God....calls Him “you know that thing”.

Sorry but I have visited many old folks homes, whereby the people could not remember names of their own children or spouse...But instantly knew God.

Point Being, there is HUGE difference between, being “WITH” God, that any human man can choose at any moment to BE “WITH” and NOT be “WITH” God....Routinely men are “WITH” God on Sunday IN Church, pleasing their spouse to get up, get dressed and sit along side her in Church......and two hours later can be at home arguing with, cussing at, belittling, shoving his wife around, because she forgot to buy beer and pizza for his and his buddy’s pleasure during that important televised football game.

In contrast a man IN whom the POWER OF GOD HAS Saved that man...
And the POWER of God Resides “IN” that man, REMAINS “IN” that man, UNTIL the day that mans BODY PHYSICALLY DIES. And the POWER of God Remains “WITH” that man FOREVER, From the DAY that man Received Gods Gift of Salvation...
Thereafter a mans PHYSICAL DEATH; the body goes to the gave. And the POWER OF GOD “IN” that mans SAVED SOUL, Rises UP to Heaven, and continues remaining WITH the Lord God forever.

Sin IS Against God, Disbelief, doubt, denying.
Only God Forgives Sin.

Do you think men being Against men; not believing in men, doubting men, denying men...is A MANS SIN Against man?
Do you think men crashing their car into an other mans car is a SIN against that man?
Do you think a man SAYING to his wife, he will buy bread on his way home and then doesn’t, is a SIN of lying to his wife?
Do you think a man repairing his roof, who gets angry because his hammer is worn, doesn’t drive the nails properly, throws the hammer, and it strikes his wife standing on the ground and kills her, has committed a SIN Against God? Against his Wife?

I believe in Gods Word, Gods Offering of Salvation BEFORE our physical Death, IF we...
DO the Works of God; which is to CHOOSE to BELIEVE.
DO a Service unto God;
which is to HEARTFULLY CONFESS OUR BELIEF AND FREELY CHOOSE TO LAY DOWN OUR LIFE, Crucified “WITH” Christ Jesus.

Now WHAT does THAT ^ ... ONE man exercising his own Freewill to establish a FOREVER One on One Relationship WITH the Lord God...
HAVE TO DO WITH ANY OTHER MAN? NOTHING!

Do you think MY assured FOREVER established relationship WITH the Lord God......IS DEPENDENT, IS MAINTAINED, IS SUBJECT TO:
....BY my relationships with ANY OTHER persons?
A resounding, NO.

Do you seriously Believe, MY assured Forever established relationship WITH the Lord God.........GIVES ME ... “A LICENSE” to not believe in men, to not believe men, to not follow men, to ignore men, to laugh at stupid things men do, to not agree with men, to not lie to men, to not kill a person, to not get angry at other persons?

Men establish their relationships with other men.
They can have a routine cordial, routine violent, routine disagreeing, routine both SAVED IN Christ, routine one SAVED one NOT, routine employer / employee, routine cheating, routine lying, routine accusing,
On and On......relationship with ANY other man.
WHAT does THAT ^ have to do WITH one mans relationship IN Christ? Nothing.
Same as WHAT does MY established one on one relationship with my spouse HAVE to do with YOU? Nothing.

Point being: There ARE men who ARE AGAINST (men WHO HAVE Secured their Salvation IN Christ, and their Ever lasting security to FOREVER BE WITH the Lord God).....(like @robert derrick who has established his reputation on this forum with his umpteen ANTI-OSAS threads)....
IS he “sinning”, BY Being AGAINST (men who Believe the Lord is Faithful and Gifted them WITH Gods Promise of Salvation?)
Or IS he “sinning”, Be Being AGAINST (Gods Word Being Faithful and True?)

1 John 3:9

Glory to God,

Taken

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America

“And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled In the body of his flesh through death, to present you holy and unblameable and unreproveable in his sight: If ye continue in the faith grounded and settled, and be not moved away from the hope of the gospel” (Colossians 1:21-23)

Because:

“…it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)
@Michiah-Imla We must also also remember that Philippians 1.6 says: "He that hath begun a good work in you will perform it until the day of Jesus Christ"; and Philippians 2 says: "It is God that worketh in you both to will and to do of His good pleasure" - Philippians 2.13.

cc @Eternally Grateful

Last edited: