• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
According to me?

How about according to common sense.

Receiving knowledge of the truth is receiving Christ and the gospel.

Unlike folks like these:

“I wrote unto the church: but Diotrephes, who loveth to have the preeminence among them, receiveth us not.” (3 John 1:9)

Okay thanks.
Disagree..in part.

Yes receiving KNOWLEDGE, is Receiving the Gospel.
The Gospel of Jesus IS the Word of God.
YOU can receive the Gospel by Listening to an other SPEAK.
(Or, as in the case of my deaf daughter, She reads lips and sign language.)
Or anyone who can READ and has a Bible can receive KNOWLEDGE of The Gospel of Jesus, By READING the Bible.

Receiving KNOWLEDGE....(common sense) IS being enlightened, receiving Gods Word.

Receiving Christ, IS, ACCORDING TO SCRIPTURE, Receiving the Baptism of the Holy Spirit.

Receiving Knowledge and Receiving the Baptism of the HS...
IS two completely DIFFERENT THNIGS.

What you replied, is neither common sense or Scriptural.

That LESSON is about Receiving Knowledge of Gods Word.
Receiving Knowledge of Gods Word, IS WHEN God blesses that LISTENING person with a measure of FAITH...a gift from God for Hearing His word.

God Spirit, is ALSO WITH a person who IS hearing, AND Believing what he hears.

God Spirit ALSO Blesses a person who IS hearing, AND believing what he hears.

^^ THAT is a person “PARTAKING” of the HS. The Holy Spirit is WITH that person and Blessing him and giving him measures of Faith.

^^ WHAT STOPS that person from Believing OR Hearing more? Nothing.

^^ WHAT IF that person DOES stop Hearing? He STOPS receiving measures of Gods gift of Faith.

^^ WHAT IF that person DOES stop BELIEVING? He is called having FALLEN FROM FAITH.

^^ WHAT IF that person BECOMES fallen from faith?
~ He received Gods KNOWLEDGE.
~ He was receiving Gods gift of faith.
~ He was BELIEVING Gods Word.
~ He was receiving Gods Spirit WITH him.
~ He was receiving Blessings from God.

Did that man BECOME saved?

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“…go, and sin no more.” (John 8:11)

“…Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries. He that despised Moses' law died without mercy under two or three witnesses: Of how much sorer punishment, suppose ye, shall he be thought worthy, who hath trodden under foot the Son of God, and hath counted the blood of the covenant, wherewith he was sanctified, an unholy thing, and hath done despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:26-29)

It’s not.
The point being made here is that works of the flesh are not sins for the born again Christian, but only for unbelievers and so Jesus wasn't referring to works of the flesh of the saved. It's not that we don't do them but they just are not counted as sinning anymore by God.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure. On the day You KNOW ALL THINGS!

So, don’t make a promise to your employer, you will show up to work Every work day...
Because if a tornado blasts through and you can not make it to work...
You lied.

Don’t say you will take your kids swimming on Saturday, if on Friday you die, you lied.

Don’t tell your kids to answer the phone and say you are not there, you lied and taught and evoked your child to lie.

When asked how are you...don’t say “fine” when you are sick as a dog, or your best friend was just murdered....you lied.

Don’t borrow a pen, then walk away with it...you stole.

Don’t keep extra change, when a clerk gives you too much change...you cheated and stole.

Don’t borrow money, and not repay it as you said you would...you cheated and stole.

Don’t want what another HAS. If you want similar to what they HAVE...go find something similar, and HAVE your own...or you coveted.

We do not know all things. Yet can be cautious of what we say and do. And FIX it , when we overstep and trespass against other people.

Committing a SIN is sinning, IS Standing AGAINST GOD. That does not, can not apply to any Born Again person. 1 John 3:9

A born again (ie Converted) person HAS the Power of God....IN Them.
It is ludicrous to say, the Power of God IN a man, can be overcome BY ANY POWER “lessor” than God.

Glory to God,
Taken
The hypothetical cases you give are works of the flesh and trespasses against people whether willingly or not, but not sinning against God. How then do people sin and stand against God? How is that done?

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
works of the flesh are not sins for the born again Christian

Utter unbiblical nonsense.

Jesus wasn't referring to works of the flesh of the saved. It's not that we don't do them but they just are not counted as sinning anymore by God.

I’d like to know what scriptures, in your mind, taught you this.

Please show them.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No.
What did the law have to do with Gentiles?
It was the Hebrews/the Tribes of Israel that were released from the “PENTALIES” of the mosaic law.

As a Gentile WHAT WAS your sin? Lying to your boss? Or...
Being naturally born (from a mans corrupt seed)...in sin?
Being naturally born NOT believing in God?
Growing NOT believing IN God, IN Christ Jesus?
And the whole time of NOT Believing in the Lord God...
So also was your SOUL in your unbelieving Flesh body becoming corrupted BY Disbelief.

Point being, you were not forgiven or soul saved or spirit quickened, for “NOT believing or obeying Mosaic Law”!

BROADLY, Men do not read and study the scriptures...or even verify what they hear preached.

I am a gentile....Repeatedly what is scripturally Preached ...
1) Believe IN God and the one He sent, ie Christ Jesus. (Mans WORK)
2) Call on the name of the Lord Jesus...the advocate.
3) Confess Heartful repentance for having NOT Believed.
4) Confess Heartful Belief IN God and the one He sent, ie Christ Jesus (Mans reasonable SERVICE)

5) In brief; the Lord God’s Response...(Gods Works) forgive, accept his body dead, crucified with Jesus, save his soul, quicken his spirit, circumcise his heart, enter Gods Spirit of Truth in a mans new sprit, (born of Gods Seed) in his new heart........called CONVERSION.

That establishes a ONE on ONE permanent Relationship, between ONE man and the ONE Lord God....PERIOD.

WHAT SIN thereafter can that ONE man COMMIT AGAINST GOD?
Lie to God? No. Reject God? No. Cheat on God with other gods? No
Preach Against God? No. ....nada. Gods Spirit is IN that man....
WHAT Power IS greater than Gods Spirit? ...nada
Nothing what so ever can EVER AGAIN turn that man Against God.

Now that that man IS Converted.....then what?
He is prepared to DO additional works.
Required? No.
Prepared with Gods Spirit IN him? Yes. TO DO..works and services.

WHAT Kind of Works? Charity, yes. Helping hand to others? Yes...
IN JESUS’ NAME..YES, .meaning, not taking credit for charity, or helping others....but giving the credit AND glory to the Lord God.
AND...?? IF those works Glorify God...then what?
WHEN the Lord RETURNS, He shall “REWARD” you.

WHAT Kind of Service? Preaching, Teaching, Spreading the word of God........for money, for goodies exchange? NO, for FREE. For again the Purpose of Glorifying God.
Again, WHEN the Lord RETURNS, He shall “REWARD” you.

So what does ANY of THAT, have to DO WITH That mans one on one Relationship WITH the Lord God....and other men? NOTHING.

But, but, but....the man (crucified with Jesus, and converted)...is still walking around in his flesh body....AND? Has multiple long and brief relationships, mingling with people they know and strangers....right?

AND? Was any man told to believe IN men?
AND? Was any man told to CONFESS Heartful belief IN men?

So...what is it when men lie to men, men cheat men, men rob men, men want what other men have, on and on? Lying, cheating, stealing, coveting....TRESPASSING. And what should men do WHO trespass against men. APOLOGIZE and Remedy their trespass...FIX the harm they caused....to the other person.

Why are men against men, calling that a sin and Asking God to forgive them of man again man....? :rolleyes:

IF a man rapes your daughter, kills your son, drives his truck through your garden of vegetables, borrows from you and Never repay as promised..............Do you feel better, or even KNOW...
IF he then runs to God and asks God to “forgive” him?

What about your harm, your loss, your grief....doesn’t it seem a bit ODD, men are being taught, to bypass you, not admit their wrong to you and remedy their Trespass against you and the harm it caused?

IMO according to what the Jews knew for centuries....
SIN is Against God and ONLY God can forgive SIN.

NT God revealed Christ the Lord Jesus and His authority to Forgive Sin.
AND.......because broadly the Jews did not believe Jesus was the Christ, they wanted TO KILL JESUS, expressly for forgiving SINS AGAINST GOD. They claimed JESUS, was falsely claiming He was God, and had the power and authority TO forgive sin.

And somehow......Gentile men have taught for centuries, MEN sin against MEN, and thus men can forgive men of sin.

It’s a long ingrained false teaching.

Glory to God,
Taken
Sometimes you say things that never seem to say anything. You say you flatly disagree with something I wrote, and I have no clue why. If you're teaching or lecturing in a certain manner, so that people have to try and figure it out then that's one thing, but when you are flatly saying you disagree with someone, then you just need to flatly spit out why. So go back to the few words you quote from me, and then in as few words as possible say why you disagree.

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Utter unbiblical nonsense.

I’d like to know what scriptures, in your mind, taught you this.

Please show them.
I am learning this from Behold. Sin is only against the law, so if we are not under the law, then we cannot sin against it. Works of the flesh are not sins by a Christian who is not under the law. Christians who don't believe that will continue the broken faith of sinning and confessing routine, since Christians keep doing works of the flesh. Basically if it's not a sin then we shouldn't be confessing it to God as sinning.

Taken is saying the same thing in another way, by saying works of the flesh are trespasses against men but not sinning against God. Only sinning against God needs God's forgiveness. And the only way to sin against God is to stand against Him, and a converted Christian can't do that anymore. I'm not sure how Taken says God is sinned and stood against yet.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am learning this from Behold.

Taken is saying the same thing

Do not listen to what @Behold and @Taken are teaching you.

Do not listen.

Read the Holy Bible.

we are not under the law, then we cannot sin against it

Wrong.

Not only can you still sin against the law you can also sin against your own body!

Listen to what Paul tells Christians:

“Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.” (1 Corinthians 6:15-18)

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do not listen.

Read the Holy Bible.

Wrong.

Not only can you still sin against the law you can also sin against your own body!

“Know ye not that your bodies are the members of Christ? shall I then take the members of Christ, and make them the members of an harlot? God forbid. What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body.” (1 Corinthians 6:15-18)
I'll listen to whoever I want to, but it doesn't mean I am agreeing or disagreeing until I know what someone is saying. We can learn things from people without having to agree with it. I am not a Christian that allows teachings to sway my faith from Jesus one way or the other anymore.

That we should no longer be children, tossed to and fro and carried about with every wind of doctrine, by the trickery of men, in the cunning craftiness of deceitful plotting. (Ephesians 4.14)

At this point I am not agreeing or disagreeing with either of them, but I am trying to find out what they are saying, and it's not so easy because they usually don't just spit things out like you do, but talk in a theological fashion that I find hard to understand. That is why I try to ask specific and pointed questions, and maybe while going over it with you they might want to jump in an fix it.

What I am looking for is results in how I live only, not for faith in Jesus nor being forgiven and saved by Him. I thought they were teaching that we can stop sinning and doing the works of the flesh, but what I am finding out is how to stop calling works of the flesh sinning. I am concluding that the righteousness they have is mostly spiritual but not necessarily done in their lives all the time. They still do works of the flesh and Behold says it's not sinning when not under the law, and Taken says it only trespassing against men and not sinning against God.

The results I am seeing is not really what I am looking for. Their results are being righteous without needing to confess sinning anymore, because they've decided from the Bible that works of the flesh is not sinning against God. I don't know about all that, and if it works for them then that is fine for them, but I do know that when I do a work of the flesh, then I must confess it to Jesus and be forgiven. They would probably say I am decieved about that broken faith cycle, but I am not ready to just do it and go on as if nothing happened between me and Jesus. Because I also know that I have no fellowship and joy of salvation while doing a work of the flesh, and calling it sin or not doesn't change that fact.

Now I will say that if not looking at it as sin allows me to still have fellowship and joy of salvation while doing a work of the flesh, then that would be very different, but then I would have to really believe that first wouldn't I?

Always Believing

Aug 28, 2022
Cohocton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Do not listen.

Read the Holy Bible.

Wrong.

Normally I would agree with you that the Bible is speaking to all men and Christians. But if you take what Behold and Taken teaches, then they would say Paul cannot be speaking to converted Christians, but only unbelieving men and women. But it is saying that anyone one fornicating is sinning against their own body. The emphasis is on the act, so that whosoever is committing that act is sinning against their own body. And fornication is also a work of the flesh, and so as you are saying, a work of the flesh in fornication at least is sinning, and since Taken says sinning is only against God, then fornication is sinning against God. And since we are the body of Christ on earth, then we would be sinning against Jesus and His body the church, which is us.

In order for their teaching to be true, they would have to say Paul is not telling Christians to flee fornication, and so Paul is not writing to Christians in that verse. The problem is Paul is writing to the church and members of the body of Christ, and Paul says God forbids His people joining with a harlot. But then they could distinguish between Christians joining with a harlot and unbelievers in consensual fornication without pay.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
But if you take what Behold and Taken teaches, then they would say Paul cannot be speaking to converted Christians, but only unbelieving men and women

Paul himself said:

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Listen to God’s inspired writers.

Listen to them, not what anybody else says (not even me).

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pittance of faith

Parable of the sower

Mark 4:3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:

4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.

5 And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:

6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.

8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.

Are they all born again and saved?

They all had faith!

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Paul himself said:

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness: That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.” (2 Timothy 3:16-17)

Listen to God’s inspired writers.

Listen to them, not what anybody else says (not even me).
@Michiah-Imla I'm reminded of Robert Murray M'Cheyne's hymn:

'When I stand before the Throne,
Dressed in beauty not my own...'

In other words, what counts by faith is how God sees the believer in Christ, not what our natural hearts are like.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Michiah-Imla I'm reminded of Robert Murray M'Cheyne's hymn:

'When I stand before the Throne,
Dressed in beauty not my own...'

That’s quite flattering.

But the truth is, once the Lord adorns you with the beautiful garments of righteousness upon first believing, you must preserve those garments and keep them undefiled by sin until the end:

“Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.” (Revelation 3:4-5)

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
That’s quite flattering.

But the truth is, once the Lord adorns you with the beautiful garments of righteousness upon first believing, you must preserve those garments and keep them undefiled by sin until the end:

“Thou hast a few names even in Sardis which have not defiled their garments; and they shall walk with me in white: for they are worthy. He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.” (Revelation 3:4-5)
We rest in His finished work (John 19.30), not on our achievements.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We rest in His finished work (John 19.30), not on our achievements.

Sure.

But:

“…Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee.” (Romans 11:20-21)

So don’t rest too much and do nothing:

“And another came, saying, Lord, behold, here is thy pound, which I have kept laid up in a napkin: For I feared thee, because thou art an austere man: thou takest up that thou layedst not down, and reapest that thou didst not sow. And he saith unto him, Out of thine own mouth will I judge thee, thou wicked servant. Thou knewest that I was an austere man, taking up that I laid not down, and reaping that I did not sow: Wherefore then gavest not thou my money into the bank, that at my coming I might have required mine own with usury? And he said unto them that stood by, Take from him the pound, and give it to him that hath ten pounds.” (Luke 19:20-24)

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My apologies if I did not get your beliefs exactly correct. I am only going off what I have heard other popular Belief Alone Christians say. You take an entirely different approach then what they say. But I did get correct your wrong interpretation on 1 John 3:9 in that you are saying it is some kind of diplomatic immunity to sin. This is preaching another Jesus. There really is no point to continue on in any future discussion with you if you are going to persist down this road of immorality. You are just going to keep repeating the same ole nonsense of 1 John 3:9 out of context, and you will ignore the verses I put forth to you.

For example: You did not truly address 1 John 3:7 in that it says he that does righteousness is righteous. You did not really explain that all that well. It’s because you can’t. Your belief is contrary to 1 John 3:7.

Have a good day.

I am going to strive to move on from talking to you.

May God’s love shine upon you.
You see what he is doing here. He speaks of how he cannot sin, but it is only because he has changed the definition of sin, to not include the works of the flesh, which he still does. And so you are correct, that it is just another version of not being judged for sinning, while still sinning.

His higher conversion he speaks of, is spiritually taking upon himself the Scriptural declarations and blessings for sons of God that sin not, while still doing the works of the flesh. It's just a twist to old OSAS: they claim the crown and the prize already in hand, while running the race unlawfully.

OVERCOME....Jesus THE TRUE LIGHT overcome...The whole world!
...John 16:33
OH...and so has the converted IN Christ....have as well overcome the world.
...1 John 5

He speaks in terms of doctrinally overcoming the world only, but not by overcoming the worldly works of the flesh.

I’m declaring I am born of God...seems you aren’t and you have issues with hating your brother and righteousness...And so? ... I’m am born of God and do not sin. Seems you are the one with Sin and devil issues.

For him, the only people with sin issues, are those who err and think works of the flesh is sinning against God and man, while he denies both.

I don’t imagine, but rather Observe what you say...that reveals a person with a very shallow imagination.

When I am discussing Gods Gift of Salvation and HOW God reveals to Receive His Gift of Salvation....I AM Discussing Gods Gift of Salvation and HOW to receive His Gift of Salvation.

You see here how he speaks of a higher revelation about how to receive salvation, not how to live it. The way he receives it, is not the way it is obtained in Scripture, which is in deed and in truth not sinning with the works of the flesh and overcoming the world, even as Jesus did in His day of flesh.

He chooses to receive and convert himself into having it with imaginatively not sinning, by excluding works of the flesh from being sin against God.

I COULD, (to satisfy your shallow imagination,) FILL a journal with works and services I have DONE to glorify God....

However...INFORMING YOU or anyone else WHAT works and services I DO to Glory God...nonya business.

And finally, we have the classic modern day version of boasting about all the great ministerial things he's done, while still being a worker of iniquity doing works of the flesh like all sinners of the world:

And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.

The Pharisees boasted of the law, while remaining unclean spiritually, and these OSAS Christians boast of ministry, while also remaining unclean within.

They refuse the exhortation of Scripture, that so long as we are still doing the works of the flesh, then all our good works and ministry is as filthy rags with God. Especially when that ministry tries to change works of flesh into something other than sinning against God.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

Arguing with them can be a good exercise in Scriptural correction, but some people are not correctible themselves, and so we shouldn't let ourselves get worn out thinking to correct them in anything at all.

However, they are good for observing just how far into the depths of Satan they are willing to go, thinking to call it the deep things of God. This thread has many such examples of it.

Attachments

• clear.png
    clear.png
    137 bytes · Views: 0
Last edited:
Reactions: Michiah-Imla

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Notice that the torment reserved for those, is according to their WORKS.
And you teach the Gospel WORKS< in place of Faith.
This : Galatians 1:8
Now this is another absolute beauty. I never ceased to be amazed, and so I do want to congratulate you for all the marveling you provide for me. I've asked you to keep up with the new deep things of OSAS, and you are a gift that just keeps on giving.

So, those who teach being justified by works of faith, such as James, are now the ones to be judged and condemned by their works, because they are seeking to do justified works of faith and righteousness of God.

But those rejecting any justification by works, and even teach against it, will not then be judged by any works, because they are not seeking to do anything that is justified by Christ.

The normal reading of Scripture, is that we all shall be justified by what we do, not by what we believe and think and feel and say about ourselves, so that those doing such things as the works of the flesh, shall be judged and not inherit the kingdom of God.

But here, we see that God only judges the works of those that seek to be justified by works, while those refusing to be justified by works, have no works to be judged by!

Absolutely incredible.

This fits neatly with the other teaching on how trying to do good works of justification by Christ, is a sure way to hell, because they are then bringing forth works to be judged by God. And those not trying to do any good works justified by Christ, are headed to heaven, because God sees not works brought forth to judge.

I mean, why put ourselves through all the torment of seeking to be justified by works of faith, when we can just declare them unnecessary in the first place?

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Here is the conclusion being taught in this thread and others:
1. Teaching doing the law of Christ leads to doing the law of Christ, and since it is possible to offend in the law, then they will be judged by the law: And so the solution is to not risk transgressing the law, by doing away with the law of Christ altogether, and teach against doing His law.

Voila, I can't be judged by a law I refuse to acknowledge.

2. Teaching being justified by works leads to doing justified works of faith, and since it is possible to do a work of the flesh, then they will be judged by their works: And so the solution is the same, which is not to risk doing an unjustified work of the flesh, by doing away with being justified by works altogether, and teach against doing faithful works of justification.

This of course is how works of the flesh is not sin for those not seeking to do the law, but is sin for those seeking to be justified by works.

But those brilliant luminaries of higher Christian learning and conversion just simply bypass all that messy sinning and judging stuff altogether, and reject the law of Christ outright, and denounce being justified by works. Voila, thye can't possibly be judged by a law and by works they don't even seek to do.

Absolutely marvelous. God can't judge me by law nor by works, because I reject His law and works altogether! Since I'm not even trying to do it, how can I fail to do it?

This is how OSAS can claim the crown and the prize already in hand, by not even seeking to run a race at all, because then they would need to do so lawfully, without transgressing the law of Christ and doing the works of the flesh.

How can we lose a race we refuse to even run?

And so, I get the salvation, justification, prize, and crown of righteousness gifted when first I believe, and then refuse to even try to do righteousness, lest I do some unrighteousness, and so am judged to fail in the race for righteousness.

They are still doing works of the flesh, transgressing the law, and doing unrighteousness, but they cannot be judged for it, because they are not seeking to justified by doing so.

Beautiful. I declare myself out of the race, refuse to be a doer of the law, and have no part in doing righteousness, and so I automatically win forever, because I can't be judged for not doing, what I am not even trying to do.

And that my friends is the last days revelation of OSAS, who unconditionally wins forever by their great revelation of faith alone, against which there is no law, nor judgment for them that refuse any law or works to be judged by.

It reminds me of a Ranger School class of enlightened officers in the final swamp stage, where they decide just to bypass the swamp and go directly by road to the end station, since they couldn't possibly all be kicked out. They were.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pittance of faith

Parable of the sower

Mark 4:3 Hearken; Behold, there went out a sower to sow:

4 And it came to pass, as he sowed, some fell by the way side, and the fowls of the air came and devoured it up.

5 And some fell on stony ground, where it had not much earth; and immediately it sprang up, because it had no depth of earth:

6 But when the sun was up, it was scorched; and because it had no root, it withered away.

7 And some fell among thorns, and the thorns grew up, and choked it, and it yielded no fruit.

8 And other fell on good ground, and did yield fruit that sprang up and increased; and brought forth, some thirty, and some sixty, and some an hundred.

Are they all born again and saved?

They all had faith!
What kind of faith is described as shallow, rocky, gets choked out and produces no fruit? Not saving faith. IN CONTRAST Mark 4:8 - But other seed fell on good ground and yielded a crop that sprang up, increased and produced: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred. Luke 8:15 says, But the ones that fell on the good ground are those who, having heard the word with a noble and good heart, keep it and bear fruit with patience. Not all had saving faith. Only the 4th soil represents those who are born again and saved.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You see what he is doing here. He speaks of how he cannot sin, but it is only because he has changed the definition of sin, to not include the works of the flesh, which he still does. And so you are correct, that it is just another version of not being judged for sinning, while still sinning.

Still Preaching Lies.
What a load of GARBAGE...Defining sin doesn’t REMOVE SIN. <— LOL

A converted man, is a man whose natural flesh is DEAD.
He IS a new creature, VOID of Sin, that the WORLD CAN NOT SEE...
And men OF THE WORLD;
Can NOT SEE, can NOT KNOW and can NOT UNDERSTAND!

You “man OF the world”...continue to LIVE in your CORRUPT FLESH, and la de dah...YOU continue to Sin.

His higher conversion he speaks of, is spiritually taking upon himself the Scriptural declarations and blessings for sons of God that sin not, while still doing the works of the flesh.

LOL....Nothing new. Your same old drool. Standing Against men WHO HAVE BECOME sons of God....and your UNFOUNDED blanketed accusations they are still the same OLD FLESH...

And your PROOF IS...LOL...your accusations!

WOW...you almost convinced me...with Your umpteen ANTI-Salvation Threads.....and words YOU SPEAK FOR OTHERS...
THAT;
The Word of God is FALSE and The whole teaching of Conversion is but a Hoax, and men IN Christ are doomed to darkness and damnation SAME as those whom Gods Spirit IS NOT IN.
EH.......NOT!

WHY do you spend so much energy MAKING ACCUSATIONS AGAINST sons of God.......WITHOUT PROOF?

PROVE your accusations.
PROVE “I am not a converted son of God”...
PROVE “As a son of God, I SIN against God”...

VOID of PROOF of YOUR accusations, against me,
YOU stand as a FALSE accuser, against me.