• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
But you are not interested in letting go of you sectarian theological bias.

Why would i be interested in listening to a person who defines themself as a believer, but denies that The Salvation of God is not an eternal Sacrifice?

You deny that Jesus keeps you saved, and try to contradict the Grace of God with your theology of "you can lose it"' using verses you can't understand.

So, i'll pass on your ideas.
No worries

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And I refuted you over x5!!!

despite unto the Spirit of grace?” (Hebrews 10:29)

You posted verses you can't discern, then say..."gotcha".

Well, you are the "gotcha".

Listen, when you are on a public forum, contradicting Christ's Blood Atonement, and Christ's words who told the born again they will "never Perish".... then its you who is is doing "despite to the spirit of Grace".
You are the Cross denier.
You are the blasphemer of God's Grace.
You are the devout Legalist who only comes to my Threads to try to deny the Grace of God.
And you'll do it again, as that is your "ministry". Michiah-Imla

Whom do you think it is that has you obsessed, OBSESSED< with ranting on a Christian forum, constantly.... that the born again can Lose Their Salvation that GOD keeps for them, and provided for them, and will FINISH for them?
Philippians 1:6
Who has filled your head and your heart to overflowing with this manic deception, and PURPOSE to be on a Christian Forum ranting it like a maniac??

Its not the Holy Spirit.
Believe it.

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why would i be interested in listening to a person who defines themself as a believer, but denies that The Salvation of God is not an eternal Sacrifice?

You play with Bible words. Connecting them with other words to make unbiblical phrases. “Eternal Sacrifice” appears no where in the Bible.

You learned this language tactic well:

“…language designed to make lies sound truthful and murder respectable and to give the appearance of solidity to pure wind.”

George Orwell

You deny that Jesus keeps you saved

No I don’t.

He keeps me saved only if I continue following him grounded and settled (Colossians 1:23).

and try to contradict the Grace of God with your theology of "you can lose it"'

That’s biblical theology.

But you don’t read the Bible anymore…

using verses you can't understand.

That would be YOU.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“Eternal Sacrifice” appears no where in the Bible.
No I don’t.
He keeps me saved only if I continue following him grounded and settled (Colossians 1:23).

The word TRINITY appears no where in the Bible. Tell that to George Orwell when you meet him.
He died a Christ Rejector.

And i know that you are trying to keep yourself saved, as all Cross Rejectors have the same Cross Denying theology..

"what i have to do, to go to heaven".. vs, What CHRIST DID FOR ME TO GET ME TO HEAVEN, that i TRUST ONLY.

See yourself?
God does.
I do.
Your are very obvious.

Yes, i told you that this is your belief, and it has no faith in Christ, i told you many times on many Threads.
All you do is prove me right., and thats not good in this case, Michiah-Ilma

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And thus the “trinity” is false doctrine as well.

Uh huh.

And according to your posts, God isnt faithful to complete salvation in the born again., as stated by Philippians 1:6.

So, you have outed yourself for a while now, as a Cross rejecting self saver.

Michiah-Imla, you do not believe that Christ keeps you SAVED

So, in that case, WHO DOES? ?????????

Oh thats right,, YOU TRY TO DO IT,, ... Mr Legalist. Mr "self saver".

See yourself yet?
According to you..... You are up on the Cross of your OWN SELF RIGHTEOUSNESS for how may years now?

Last edited:

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
“For if we sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins, But a certain fearful looking for of judgment and fiery indignation, which shall devour the adversaries.” (Hebrews 10:26-27)

Yes it is!

Receiving KNOWLEDGE according to you ... is what Identifies a Converted, Saved, saint?

So...
IF you get knowledge of Scripture via hearing...you ARE converted.
IF you get knowledge of Scripture via reading...you ARE converted.

Preposterous! Not Scriptural Teaching!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
@Behold

Ignoring your opponents biblical refutations and insulting them is poor tactics.

It’s sad actually.

Are your insults not worse?

Now....Let me show you this again, as if you can just SEE THIS..... you can deliver yourself out of your Cult Training.
Thats why im talking to you.
Just trying to help you out of the darkness.

LOOK.

LISTEN..

= If Christ....if JESUS THE LORD.... the SAVIOR.......the REDEEMER.... Who Himself is Eternal LIFE.......

If His ETERNAL SACRIFICE cant KEEP YOU SAVED, then WHO DOES?

If God through Christ, can't Keep you SAVED.....then WHO DOES, as every born again believer HAS TO BE KEPT SAVED, just like they BECAME Saved.

So, when you dont believe that GOD and Christ are your Eternal Salvation, ... = that they KEEP YOU SAVED, then what is left? ????

A.) = You trying to do it, and that is CROSS REJECTION..... GRACE DENYING........LEGALISM.

And Paul say of you.... You are :

"fallen from GRACE"

"bewitched".

"IN THE FLESH"

Last edited:

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
deliver yourself out of your Cult Training.

I received training from no organization.

I got all my knowledge from the King James Bible.

I never said that “His ETERNAL SACRIFICE” cannot keep you saved.

I said it will avail you nothing if you are an unfaithful servant (I’m not bothering to cite scripture since it doesn’t matter with you anyway).

that is CROSS REJECTION..... GRACE DENYING........LEGALISM.

"fallen from GRACE"

"bewitched".

That is not what falling from grace was.

Paul told the Galatians they were fallen from grace and bewitched because of these things:

“Behold, I Paul say unto you, that if ye be circumcised, Christ shall profit you nothing. For I testify again to every man that is circumcised, that he is a debtor to do the whole law. Christ is become of no effect unto you, whosoever of you are justified by the law; ye are fallen from grace.” (Galatians 5:2-4)

The Galatians were also observing religious days:

“Ye observe days, and months, and times, and years. I am afraid of you, lest I have bestowed upon you labour in vain.” (Galatians 4:10-11)

I HAVE NEVER TOLD ANYONE THEY MUST OBSERVE DAYS, MONTHS, TIMES, YEARS, OR TO GET CIRCUMCISED!

So stop using scriptures incorrectly son.

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I received training from no organization.
I got all my knowledge from the King James Bible.
I never said that “His ETERNAL SACRIFICE” cannot keep you saved.

Are you now saying that you DO BELIEVE that Jesus KEEPS YOU SAVED?
As in Post 223, you said that He can't keep you saved unless you do something, yourself.

That is : Legalism.

Here is the Legalist.
Here is how they believe and teach :

""""""Yes, Christ is my Savior, He starts my Salvation, and then here is my LIST of what i have to do and keep from doing so that i finish my Salvation as i dont TRUST CHRIST to keep me saved"."""""

That is YOU, Michiah-Imla, according to your POSTs.

Feel free to get your faith in CHRIST right, anytime you like, and change your words to reflect REAL FAITH in Christ.. vs, part faith in Christ and part faith in yourself to DO and DONT DO"... to try to STAY SAVED.

See yourself?

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you said that He can't keep you saved unless you do something, yourself.

Yes, like the scriptures themselves say:

“…Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:20-22)

That is : Legalism.

No.

That is biblical!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Yes, like the scriptures themselves say:

“…Be not highminded, but fear: For if God spared not the natural branches, take heed lest he also spare not thee. Behold therefore the goodness and severity of God: on them which fell, severity; but toward thee, goodness, if thou continue in his goodness: otherwise thou also shalt be cut off.” (Romans 11:20-22)

Ive explained that verse to a number of heretics on this forum recently, who abuse it to represent their cult teaching.
Its one of 4-5 that every person like you uses, as you feel that circular reasoning redundancy is how you teach your deception, best.

So, look at the verse..

This part..

"if you continue in HIS GOODNESS", you wont be cut off, burned, etc.

So, what is the "HIS GOODNESS", that you must continue in, according to that verse?

Its the Salvation of God through Christ., as that is GOD's (HIS) Goodness.
And how do you continue IN IT ?
By being Born Again.
This is exactly how you "ABIDE" IN Christ.

See that?
That is SPIRITUAL abiding and "continuing in"...

The carnally minded deceived heretic reads that and thinks....>"ok, commandment keeping, enduring to the end of the Tribulation, self effort, works, and trying to be like Christ".... as the Heretic believes that God's (HIS) =goodness is them trying to be good...as you know.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So, what is the "HIS GOODNESS", that you must continue in, according to that verse?

Its the Salvation of God through Christ., as that is GOD's (HIS) Goodness.

That is PART of it:

“…the riches of his goodness and forbearance and longsuffering; not knowing that the goodness of God leadeth thee to repentance?” (Romans 2:4)

And if you stop continuing in his goodness and go back to the Devil’s evilness it will be impossible to repent and return again!

“For it is impossible for those who were once enlightened, and have tasted of the heavenly gift, and were made partakers of the Holy Ghost, And have tasted the good word of God, and the powers of the world to come, If they shall fall away, to renew them again unto repentance; seeing they crucify to themselves the Son of God afresh, and put him to an open shame.” (Hebrews 6:4-6)

And how do you continue IN IT ?
By being Born Again.

Nope!

By not returning to the evilness of sin!

“For if we [born again] sin wilfully after that we have received the knowledge of the truth, there remaineth no more sacrifice for sins” (Hebrews 10:26)

The carnally minded deceived heretic....

Blah blah blah…

More insults and hot air.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
And if you stop continuing in his goodness

The spiritual fruit of God's Goodness (Salvation) is to be born again.
This is the SPIRIT, that 'can't Sin".... 1 John 3:9
You know that verse you post, and then post against it, from Hebrews.

So, as i told you, you are up and down and back and forth, and have no foundation.

LISTEN.. again.

= If Christ....if JESUS THE LORD.... the SAVIOR.......the REDEEMER.... Who Himself is Eternal LIFE.......

If God through Christ, can't Keep you SAVED.....then WHO DOES, as every born again believer HAS TO BE KEPT SAVED, just like they BECAME Saved.

So, when you dont believe that GOD and Christ are your Eternal Salvation, ... = that they KEEP YOU SAVED, then what is left? ????

A.) = You trying to do it, and that is CROSS REJECTION..... GRACE DENYING........LEGALISM.

"fallen from GRACE"

"bewitched".

"IN THE FLESH"

Do you see yourself yet?

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
If he continues in the faith grounded and settled (Colossians 1:23) and sowing to the Spirit (Galatians 6:8), yes.

This is to be born again., is the context of your verse.

Try to understand that FAITH is not the Savior.

"Holding unto faith" will not keep you saved.

Its GOD holding onto you, that keeps you saved, AFTER you give God your faith, one time, and He accepts it, as "faith, is counted as Righteousness".

Being born again, is PROOF< the only proof, that God has accepted your Faith.

He then completes your Salvation, = Philippians 1:6

Jesus finishes your faith.... Hebrews 12:2

and you are to complete your Discipleship.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is to be born again., is the context of your verse.

There were no insults in your last post.

I appreciate that! :Happy:

But I’ll leave you with this.

“And the blood shall be to you for a token upon the houses where ye are: and when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and the plague shall not be upon you to destroy you, when I smite the land of Egypt.” (Exodus 12:13)

…till the people pass over, which thou hast purchased.” (Exodus 15:16)

And look what was about to happen later to these blood bought people for continued sin:

I will smite them with the pestilence, and disinherit them, and will make of thee a greater nation and mightier than they.” (Numbers 14:11-12)

And what DID end up happening:

“Because all those men which have seen my glory, and my miracles, which I did in Egypt and in the wilderness, and have tempted me now these ten times, and have not hearkened to my voice; Surely they shall not see the land which I sware unto their fathers, neither shall any of them that provoked me see it” (Numbers 14:22-23)

So don’t be highminded in thinking you can hold God to a promise if you disobey and return to sin.

Don’t do it!

Take heed!

“Now all these things happened to them for examples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come. Wherefore let him that thinketh he standeth, take heed lest he fall.” (1 Corinthians 10:11-12)

“For whatsoever things were written aforetime were written for our learning…” (Romans 15:4)