• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again dont read the bible to understand it.....we study it so that God gives to us revelation.

Reading is a part of studying.

Anyways, nowhere did I say we are not to study the Bible. I believe in 2 Timothy 2:15 in the KJB just fine. So you are making arguments against non-existent things I never said.

You said:
This is to Discern the word of God.
Reading it gets you nothing, as you have proven since '1993, Bible Highlighter.

I told you I was saved in 1992. I corrected you on this just recently here about 45 minutes ago.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Madness!!!

“And it shall be with him, and he shall read therein all the days of his life: that he may learn to fear the LORD his God, to keep all the words of this law and these statutes, to do them: That his heart be not lifted up above his brethren, and that he turn not aside from the commandment, to the right hand, or to the left…” (Deuteronomy 17:19-20)

True...The born again don’t read the Bible to Understand it.
True...Reading the Bible is BENEFICIAL to gain Gods Knowledge.
True...Understanding of Gods Knowledge comes from God.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you READ a newspaper, or a comic book

“Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.” (1 Timothy 4:13)

but you STUDY the word of God to get the LIGHT.

That’s not how you get the light son:

“Then spake Jesus again unto them, saying, I am the light of the world: he that followeth me shall not walk in darkness, but shall have the light of life.” (John 8:12)

Reactions: Bible Highlighter

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
“Till I come, give attendance to reading, to exhortation, to doctrine.” (1 Timothy 4:13)
(John 8:12)

There was no New Testament at that time.

There is one now, and the same APOSTLE told the true believers, to "STUDY to show yourself approved, unto GOD".

But, listen, dont worry about that, Michila-Imla... you just keep rewriting that bible to suit your cult beliefs.
And pass that along to Robert and Bible Hightlighter, as you 3 are certainly in the club with each other.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For some Sin and Still Be Saved Salvationists:

This has to do with their false belief in Dual Nature Theology.
They believe they can sin in the flesh or physically, but they don't believe they sin in the spirit because Jesus paid for all their sins on a spiritual level.

Sin and still be saved.....Commit Sin and still be saved?
The Saved do not commit sin.

Can sin in the flesh? Like what?

Believe they don’t sin in the spirit because Jesus paid the price?
No. Jesus paid the price whether or not a man sins against God.
The converted don’t sin, period, because they were MADE Born of God.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was no New Testament at that time.

There is one now, and the same APOSTLE told the true believers, to "STUDY to show yourself approved, unto GOD".

But, listen, dont worry about that, Michila-Imla... you just keep rewriting that bible to suit your cult beliefs.
And pass that along to Robert and Bible Hightlighter, as you 3 are certainly in the club with each other.

You just never take any kind of correction even if it comes from the Bible.
You are always right even if the Bible itself rebukes you.
This is not the way things should be.

Reactions: Michiah-Imla

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sin and still be saved.....Commit Sin and still be saved?
The Saved do not commit sin.

Can sin in the flesh? Like what?

Believe they don’t sin in the spirit because Jesus paid the price?
No. Jesus paid the price whether or not a man sins against God.
The converted don’t sin, period, because they were MADE Born of God.

No. Titus 2:11-12 says, God's grace teaches us to deny ungodliness and that we should live righteously and godly in this present world.
Romans 6:1-2 says shall we continue in sin so that grace may abound? God forbid.
Jude 1:4 talks about those who turn God's grace into a license for immorality.
That sure sounds like what you guys believe.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No. Titus 2:11-12 says, God's grace teaches us to deny ungodliness and that we should live righteously and godly in this present world.
Romans 6:1-2 says shall we continue in sin so that grace may abound? God forbid.
Jude 1:4 talks about those who turn God's grace into a license for immorality.
That sure sounds like what you guys believe.

And the sounds in your ears that makes you land on you believing I promote living unrighteously or sin continuance or immorality?

Examples?
You do not know me. You have access to read what I have written...
So, be forthright. What sounds have caused you to make such an allegation?

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And you're a deceiver and a Cross Denier, as proven by the fact that you don't have any CROSS OF CHRIST in your Theology.
So, that will find you out one day.
Believe it, Bible Hightligher.
That day is coming.

Here is what that day of Judgment is really going to look like.

Matthew 13:41-42
“The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity; And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.”

In other words, Jesus will send forth his angels and they will gather out of HIS KINGDOM (those who name the name of Christ), and if they do iniquity (sin), they will be cast into the furnace of fire (i.e. the Lake of Fire). There will be no believers getting to Heaven early because they are excessively sinning in this life as you falsely teach. Those who do iniquity in His Kingdom will be cast out according to Matthew 13:41-42. But of course you will just ignore this passage like you have others.

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the sounds in your ears that makes you land on you believing I promote living unrighteously or sin continuance or immorality?

Examples?

But by your own words, you sound like Behold in the same false teaching he is proposing in that Christ takes away your future sin and when you sin, God does not see your sin. In other words: You are saying the same dumb things that align with Dual Nature Theology (Which is clearly a false teaching). You believe sin cannot be charged to your account.

You said, I quote:

“And BECAUSE...I AM BORN of Gods SEED...NOW WHAT APPLIES TO ME, (unlike YOU)......I can SIN NO MORE.” ~ Quote by Taken.

Source quote.

You said, I quote:

“even yet, while one IS a sinner... Results in God "FINDING" GRACE in the man.” ~ Quote by Taken.

Source quote.

Seeing you teach that you can sin and still be saved to others, it would not even matter if you lived a holy life. If you taught this junk to a child, they could grow up being the next George Sodini who killed people and then took his own life confessing that he was saved by a belief alone in Jesus without works in his suicide letter.

To learn about George Sodini, see here:

O.S.A.S. – THE WATCHMAN'S CRY

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Examples?

So you are saying you have never sinned physically in this universe since being a Christian?
I am not talking about your false teaching that has blinded your mind to think that God does not see you sin, etcetera.
I am referring to how you and others see what you do. Have you done anything that others would consider a sin since being a believer?
My guess is you have and if you have, then you are in fact turning God's grace into a license for immorality that Jude 1:4 warns against.

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The born again already exist in the Kingdom of God. "seated in heavenly places", in Christ".
Exist is a humanist term for a state that is not necessarily true, such as existing in the vacuum of one's own mind.

I do not 'exist' in Christ nor His kingdom, but I know Him and live in His kingdom, and so I see and believe and do His word by His faith and lively Spirit.

Existing as righteous without doing it, is man's spiritualist theology, not truth of God and His Word.

And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you.

God does not 'exist'. He is. And so are His sons as He is.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

We can think we are 'existing' wherever we want, and also can call ourselves whatever we want, and think of ourselves however we want, but God is the judge and God says we are exactly what we are doing. Period.

Either make the tree good, and his fruit good; or else make the tree corrupt, and his fruit corrupt: for the tree is known by his fruit.

And none of the king's horses and men of this world are going to ever change that.

And he shall speak great words against the most High, and shall wear out the saints of the most High, and think to change times and laws: and they shall be given into his hand until a time and times and the dividing of time.

You are literally trying to change laws and definitions of sins and works. You really do just need to repent of your sins like all of us, and quit all the multiplicity of words and mystical imaginations:

And there was given unto him a mouth speaking great things.

You really do think you have a lock on heaven by words only.

My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Last edited:

robert derrick

Apr 13, 2021
Houston, tx
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When you sin, what have you been calling it?
This of course is the problem with people who think what is written in their own minds, is more important than what is written on paper.

Sin is what God says it is. God tells man what sin is. Man does not tell God what sin is, because all sin is against God, and God is the One that judges all sins of men. It's not the other way around.

Therefore, the statement that sin is only transgression of the law of God is false.

All unrighteousness is sin.

Anything unrighteous, whether in thought, word, or deed is sinning against God, which is why lusting from the heart is already sinning against God. Before any work of the flesh is committed, which is sinning against God in the flesh, the sinner has already sinned against God spiritually in the heart and the mind:

And you, that were sometime alienated and enemies in your mind by wicked works, yet now hath he reconciled.

By one simple Scripture your whole argument to try and make works of the flesh doing wrong for you, but not sinning to God, falls apart. All works of the flesh are called unrighteousness of the unrighteous, that shall not inherit the kingdom of God, and all unrighteousness is sin. All the unrighteous doers of the works of the flesh are called by God: Sinners, whether believers or not.

Scripture makes no difference between unrighteously sinning believers, or unrighteously sinning nonbelievers. We are what we do in sight of God, not what we say or believe we are.

Many shall be purified, and made white, and tried; but the wicked shall do wickedly: and none of the wicked shall understand; but the wise shall understand.

This one Scripture disanulls every false teaching that says anyone can be righteous by faith alone in sight of God, while also doing unrighteousness in His face.

The thing is, knowing these things perfectly is easy, by just reading them and taking God at His word. It's the doing of them that matters most.

But be ye doers of the word, and not hearers only, deceiving your own selves.

Sinful men want to make things complicated and confusing, and so try to change and twist Scripture around into their own imagination of what is sinning or not.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
When did you observe me “rewriting” the Bible.

Do you have surveillance in my home?

:jest:

I just read your posts and compare them to the scriptures in the KJV.
See, its not about posting the verses, its about using them to teach against the Grace of God.
I see you do this a lot, and not just you.